All Comments on 'Taming an Immortal Ch. 12'

by ArtForm

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
hopeful

I just hope it's between Etienne and Rose and not anybody else, kill the uncle, and let grief take the queen. Let the cousin get taken by the changeling.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Wonderful Continuation

If Zahara and Etienne are connected by a great grandfather, they are third cousins. In the US, all 50 states allow second cousins to marry and at least 25 states allow first cousins to marry.

This story is one of my favorites and I wait anxiously for each chapter. I wish they would come more quickly. Can't wait for chapter 13!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Nooooo Please

PLEASE Do NOT Marry Rose to Ulrich,Etienne and Zahara are married with proviso of annulment. What would be your reason for rose and ulrich ? Please Don't Do It.

cantfightfatecantfightfatealmost 9 years ago
No to Ulrich.

That would be awful. Hopefully Etienne comes to his senses quickly.

HEyLoliaHeY22HEyLoliaHeY22almost 9 years ago
This Story!

Just gets better and better!!! I can't wait for chapter 13. I hope this story becomes one with many chapters & sequels!!! ♡

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
harem

I'm not sure if you're into harem genre. but it would be nice if Etienne is married to both Rose and Zahara. Looks lik polytri relationship between those 3 would do them some good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Backstory!

the little pieces of backstory we get with Ettine and Rose are great! I really hope we get a chapter or 2 more on how they met and their history or just have that as its own separate little mini-series. Either way, great chapter and I can't wait to see what happens next!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Nooooopeeee

To the comment below suggesting a harem between the main characters: please, God, heavens-no. That would ruin, in my opinion, of any romance that is going on between Etienne and Rose. Actually, it would ruin the whole series. I'd literally be crying for days if this happened. But that's just lil' old traditional monogamy me we are talking about here. Although in some books I'm totally fine with harems, but that's because I know what I'm getting into. If you added Z-girl into this mix, I'd just die. No, my stomach is churning at the thought of this happening.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous