Taming Him

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He rolled his head from side to side, feeling no difference. Bar the fact that he could very easily down several pints of water - perhaps the fall had been sobering? - he didn't feel different at all. Nothing hurt that shouldn't hurt. If anything, he felt a little weary but alert enough that sleep was out of the question. Besides, the mare had stuck around and there was no way he was wasting such an opportunity. Just to be certain of his physical wellbeing, he stretched out his arms and legs, growling when no range of movement was to be had.

"Fine, I'm fine," he replied after his thorough self-inspection. "But what's up with my arms and legs? I just can't move. Is there something on the bed?"

"Are you hurt?" There was concern in her tone and she leaned over him, dark brown eyes worried.

"No, nothing hurts," he reassured her, feeling better for the sight of her in that slinky black dress. "But I can only move one leg." For emphasis, he raised and lowered his left leg as if it needed to be shown. "And my tail. Am I in a weird position?"

"Oh, don't worry about that," the mare smiled. "Just a little something to make you more comfortable. I did my best to make sure you would be very comfortable."

He did not know how to reply to that and so said nothing, turning his head from one side to the other and groaning at how it made the room spin sickeningly. Amethyst stroked the hair gently back from King's face, lifting it off his forehead and scratching behind his ears. He could not resist the urge to purr, falling prey to feline whim.

"Did you faint?"

"No!" He huffed. "I'd never faint."

"So, you drunkenly stumbled over your own hind paws, bumped your head and half dozed off on the bedroom floor, is it?"

"Hey!" He snapped, trying to bring his paw up and dropping it upon once again encountering resistance. "Fuck off, that isn't what happened."

"Then what's your story?" The mare laughed. "You know no one's going to believe you after tonight anyway."

"Believe what?"

His question went unanswered as the mare stepped lightly around the bottom of the bed, fingers stroking down his leg beneath the blanket and slipping something around his other ankle. Amethyst hummed to herself as she worked and even King's alcohol-addled mind caught up to her actions, noting something - he was not sure what - seriously amiss.

"What are you doing?" He asked, suspicion ringing in his tone. "Thanks for getting me on the bed and all, after I fell, but didn't we have something to do here? I'm hardly too hurt to show you a good time, sweetie."

Rolling her eyes, Amethyst snorted, waving a paw and putting her fingers to work with a flash of slender, scarlet rope. Suddenly anxious, though struggling to make sense of the situation, King made as if to pull his leg sharply away but she had him in an iron grip, drawing his leg out so that his whole body was spread eagled.

"What the hell's with this?"

Satisfied with her work, the mare folded her arms and backed away from the bed, letting the feline struggle. His jaw fell slack and his stomach dropped nauseatingly: he was quite securely tied down. She had said there was something resting on his arms! Hadn't she? She'd lied! Cursing his gullibility, the cat squirmed, shifting the blanket so that it slipped down his chest as he swore aloud, determined to rip the ropes away from the blasted slatted head and foot boards. Why had he had to have such a bed in the hotel room? It was too bloody well orchestrated. She must have planned it!

"What?" The mare feigned innocence, hiding her giggle with a strategically placed paw over her lips. "I thought you wanted to get in bed with me, kitty."

"Yeah, but not like this!" He snarled, yanking at the ropes but every knot held firm, not giving an inch. "What the fuck is wrong with you?"

Amethyst's eyes glittered.

"Oh, many things, my darling kitty-cat."

Letting him writhe, the mare whipped away the blanket, not bothering to hide her smug grin. King blinked, looking down the length of his body. Those were not his clothes. He had never seen them before. Granted, it was not the first time he had woken up in different clothes than those he had passed out or gone to sleep in, but there was something very strange about the ones he was now wearing. He had some kind of imitation breastplate on, made from soft leather and designed so intricately that it gave the impression of being metal. Perhaps he would have admired it at some point - on another fur. He wrinkled up his muzzle, guessing that he had been dressed - just how quickly did that mare move when he was out of it? - as some character, though not one he could discern at the present moment. His trousers were made of similar, darker leather but showed evidence of wear, tearing at the seams as if one had paraded about in them more than he should have. The mare ran her paw up his inner thigh, making him shiver against his tentative will, gently cupping his muzzle and turning his head to draw his attention to the final piece of attire. And behind his shoulders and back? A red cape. He hissed loudly, fur fluffing up in obvious distaste.

"I thought you could do with a little cosplay," she said, laughing as he gaped like a fish. "Maybe you'll even get into this side of it? You really shouldn't knock it until you try it."

"You..." He fought for words, flushing crimson in rage. "I...I said I didn't like this! What the fuck? Where did you even get the costume?"

"Too bad you woke up before I could get the boots on you too," she shot back, laughing openly. "You should see the look on your muzzle!"

He scowled, realising that he looked more like a petulant cub that had been forced to dress up for Halloween than the big, strong stud ready to breed his conquest. Dressed as Thor, on the other paw, it would have been rather apt to 'conquer', so to speak. Wriggling on the bed, he tried in an absolutely futile show to unhitch the cape from his shoulders to no avail, hating the look more and more. There was nothing wrong with capes, per se, but really, he looked ridiculous. It was a blessing indeed that she had not been able to slap the boots on him too, though he was not in the mood to think of small blessings at the current moment. Sighing deeply, he deflated into the bed and glared sullenly at the mare, recognising his position yet unable to curb the sting of his tongue.

"Stupid cow."

Amethyst inhaled sharply, going completely still without prior warning. Fearful, the feline shrunk back into the bed, trying to pull discreetly at the ropes.

"Don't test me." Her expression soured, eyes darkening. "I can always fetch the helmet. And you don't want to know what else I can do to you if pushed so far."

Swallowing hard, he shook his head, afraid to speak for fear of angering her further. The shift in demeanour was obvious even in the low light, her previously cheerfully wicked expression shifting to disgust in a split second. What if he did really piss her off? What would she do to him? King licked his dry lips, looking anywhere besides directly at the equine as a hot wave of something unexpected trickled through his veins, heating his body uncomfortably in...no, he could not be. Not for that. The cat closed his eyes, denying what his body screamed, the bulge against the leather pants protruding clearly. Brushing her chestnut forelock to the side, she snorted, bobbing her muzzle once in satisfaction as he dipped his chin to rest on his chest, unconsciously but beautifully submissive.

"That's better," she smirked, happier to have him cowed. "Now we do things my way. And I think you've earned a punishment for being so uncouth to a lady."

Not saying another word about the 'punishment' to the trembling feline, Amethyst stepped to the side, pulling a little black bag from the top drawer of the bedside table. She set it on top and turned to her dress, scrambling for the zip and tugging it down in one swift motion. Without any fuss, she slipped it over her head, letting the slinky fabric cling to her hips and torso for a split second before removing it completely. She folded the dress neatly over the stiff-backed chair and smirked to herself: King tried not to look but it seemed that he simply could not help himself. Standing there in a matching black bra and lacy panties, Amethyst posed subtly, arching her back as she rummaged through the bag, searching for one item in particular. She was disappointed to see his attention turn too quickly from grudgingly admiring her body to staring at the bag, eyes narrowing worriedly. Sighing and realising that he was not to be dissuaded in any way, she held up the bag for inspection, showing how it bulged with the contents within.

"Had it delivered in earlier," she said with a smile. "Amazing what you can request staff to drop off with some cash and a word in the right ear."

"Yeah, amazing," he muttered under his breath, ears slanted back: he had been stupid to go after this mare.

"Though you seem more interested in the bag than me," she snorted, waving a paw. "Maybe you swing more towards the lads, just my luck."

"No, I don't!" He said hurriedly. "I'm not into that!"

"Denial, denial," she teased, giving her tail a flirty flick. "It's always those that shout the loudest that are into more action than they're willing to let on. Allow me to introduce you to some pleasures, kitty."

Too afraid to speak up, the feline shook his head, mouthing the word 'no', yet afraid to raise the simmering dark side of the mare by being vocal about his displeasure with the whole situation. If only he had not gone to the convention at all, none of this would be happening. He groaned loudly, closing his eyes as he slumped into the bed, every muscle releasing in defeat. And if only his hard-on would fuck off.

Tossing her bra and panties on the floor one after the other in quick succession - they would not crease as the dress would if she had treated it so badly - Amethyst crossed one hoof in front of the other, showing off her long legs. While the feline had his eyes glued to her abruptly naked body, she took the chance to withdraw a small item from the bag that spanned the length of her paw. Set in a tan, leather sheath, the handle of the item protruded, curved for grip, and she slowly withdrew it. The glint of metal caught the feline's eye and he inhaled sharply, ice shooting through his veins as if it had been injected directly into his bloodstream. Quailing, he could not drag his eyes away from the small blade, imagining how sharp it would be. Just how sick was this horse?

"What are you..."

He licked his lips, mouth so dry that he could not finish the sentence. Swallowing hard, King turned his head slowly from side to side. Subtly, he tried to pull against the ropes yet again, finding to his dismay that they had not miraculously loosened or the knots frayed spontaneously: he should be so lucky.

"There, there, kitty-cat," Amethyst murmured, kneeling between his spread legs. "Just keep nice and still for me now."

What else could he do but obey, even tied up as he was? Trailing her paw across his chest, the mare murred softly, eagerly anticipating what was to come.

"Such a good cosplay," Amethyst whispered, the silken danger of her tone making a chill run down his spine. "Shame it has to be cut up. You should have seen it in the light of day to truly appreciate it."

Silently, he disagreed but did not dare say so aloud. Amethyst lowered the point of the knife to his crotch, tracing the blade very lightly over the leather so that a faint scratch was left behind.

"My friend, however, doesn't mind me destroying this particular outfit," Amethyst continued, wickedly passing the knife from paw to paw. "If only in certain parts. You got lucky, cat. Now, hold quite still. Wouldn't want my paw to slip now, would we?"

No, no he did not want that at all.

Teasing, she ran the flat of the blade across the feline's stomach, letting him feel the cold of the steel through his clothing. He shivered and turned his muzzle away, watching from the corner of his eye. It was as if he was watching a car crash, adrenaline pumping in his ears as he could not drag his gaze away no matter how hard his heart thumped against his ribcage. With deliberate slowness, the mare tilted the knife so that the sharp point dug lightly into the fabric, just barely grazing fur as it pushed through. She turned the edge up and sawed unhurriedly through the worn fabric, relishing in every second, the sound of fabric tearing, giving up its tenuous hold. Beneath her steadying paw, King shuddered, cursing himself in the next instant for moving at all as that blade turned terrifyingly close to his skin. It was enough to nick his fur, though he could not feel anything. His fear imagined the sensations for him.

"Please," he started, mumbling through woollen lips. "Please...don't..."

"Don't what?"

The mare raised her head as a scrap of fabric fell away from the feline's body, over his crotch. He had not seen exactly where she was cutting and the proximity to his bulge set his whiskers trembling.

"Don't hurt me..." He muttered.

Begging a mare of all furs not to hurt him! What had his life come to? He vowed yet again to never be taken in by a female fur, a vow that he nonetheless doubted would be swiftly forgotten if he escaped this horse's hooves in one piece.

"Oh, I have no intention of using this on you, kitty." Amethyst flashed a grin, too innocent for her own good. "Why would I do that? I just have to make sure you are properly attired for this evening."

She studied him, lips slightly pursed.

"Perhaps should have left you only in the cape. Boots would have been a nice touch though."

Clenching his teeth together, the feline suppressed a growl. The taunting was unbearable. As she methodically sliced through the fabric covering his crotch, he pushed back, away from the knife. It was not that he was afraid, but that it was swiftly becoming evident that Amethyst had not seen fit to leave his undergarments on. As she cut away the old fabric, his cock pushed up a little more as if it was as keen to escape its confines as the mare was to release it. She smirked, pressing the back of her paw over the firm rod of flesh, listening intently to his groan.

"My, my, is someone getting excited?" The mare chuckled throatily. "I wouldn't thought one such as you, stud, would get off on having a lady have such control over you."

He would not answer, would not give her the satisfaction. Pulling the shreds of his trousers away from his body, the mare allowed his cock to spring free with a soft murr of appreciation. In any other situation, he may have puffed up his chest, smug, at her reaction, but now it only made him quail further into the bed. He was his own worst enemy as his mind threw up image after image of what she was going to do to him. Nevertheless, his shaft never softened, jumping almost eagerly into her paw, pre oozing on to the mare's chestnut pale.

Bringing the knife back to his crotch to cut away a greater portion of material - she wanted access to his balls, after all - the mare raised an eyebrow. She had expected him to fight her every step of the way. Squeezing his balls in one paw, not hard enough to hurt, Amethyst turned the knife on its end so that the point faced directly down, gently balancing on the smooth white fur of King's abdomen. He gulped.

"Maybe you like the thought that the knife may...slip?"

She twirled the point through his fur to illustrate her point, not pressing hard enough to actually break the skin. Every muscle in the feline's body screamed to jump away, to move, to flee, yet he dared not, frozen in place with inexplicable terror. In the rational part of his mind, he understood that she had no intention of taking the knife to his skin - that did not prevent his body from reacting as it would, adrenaline coursing through his body, the most potent of drugs. Happenings did not seem to slow with adrenaline: he saw everything in minute detail, from the sultry curve of her smile to the gleam of light on the knife and the harsh rake of breath on sore lungs.

"Fuck you," he muttered hoarsely, hating how his cock throbbed, desperately needing something that he could not put a name to.

Amethyst frowned, ears turning back to her skull.

"If you cannot be quiet, or at the bare minimum polite, you leave me no choice," she reprimanded, eyes narrowing in that way that he was quickly learning was a sign of danger. "'Fuck you', indeed."

He gone and done it now. With a suddenness that brought a fresh burst of nerves to his heart, Amethyst was up and off the bed in the next heartbeat, paws rifling through her small, black bag. What more could she pull out of it? As she turned away, lips curving down in her search, he fought vehemently against the ropes, thinking that maybe this time - this umpteenth time - they would break, the knots would loosen or something different would happen. Pain ripped through his arms as he tore viciously at them, muscles bulging with the effort exerted, and he grunted loudly. Amethyst heard, of course, and huffed, rolling her eyes lethargically. Really? Her knots were immaculate.

Tired of his insolence, the mare yanked on a leather strap, withdrawing a device that would certainly shut him up from the bag. His eyes shot wide, almost like the cliché 'saucers' - but she would never be so tame as to make that comparison, oh no. Amethyst bit her lower lip in concentration and caught the feline's muzzle with one paw, holding his jaws together as she slipped the leather straps around his head, a red ball grazing his lips. He shook his head the fraction he was allowed, grunting under her paw, but it was already too late as she hooked the strap through the buckle of the ball gag, ensuring he could not dislodge it without a good fight. Hooking her fingers into the corner of his lips, the mare forced his teeth apart, dropping the ball between them and tightening the strap before he had the chance to mewl or beg or snarl. She didn't care. Leaning over him, she placed her muzzle very close to the cat's, staring him down.

"Now try swearing at me, cat, just try it."

Her dark gaze challenged him to try. Even without the gag, his nerve failed him and he turned his muzzle away, cheek pressed into the soft pillow. The mare sat back on her hooves, the bed compressing beneath her weight, and smiled.

"Much better."

She paused, that playful twinkle back in her eye as swiftly as the dark expression had dissipated.

"Now you're ready for the main event, I would think, darling. And I do so hope you, ah, enjoy it as much as I am going to."

A growl rumbled in his throat but he dared not give voice to it, instead turning his muzzle away. His attempt to ignore the mare was more amusing than insulting and, in the absence of his observance, Amethyst smiled. It was difficult not to be amused by his antics and he was a side more tolerable while gagged, she could not deny. He would simply have to take what he was given and be grateful for it.

Taking the black bag in her paws once more, she rifled through for the one item she had been so keen to use. Still kneeling upon the bed, she leaned absently back against the bound feline, using him like a piece of furniture, until she succeeded in pulling a bundle of carefully tied straps with a breathy 'aha' of triumph. She did not spare a glance in his direction as she untangled the straps, revealing a solid object in the centre, strangely phallic. With a flirty flick of her chestnut tail - why not give the bound a bit of a show? - Amethyst bent over at the waist, drawing the straps sensuously up her legs. King turned his head at an angle, blinking rapidly as her rump swayed only a short distance from his muzzle, almost close enough to touch. Just what was she doing?