Taming Him

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Driving into him one last time, the mare's paw tightened unconsciously around his throat - King gasped - and she jerked bodily in the throes of orgasm. Neck arching, she ducked her muzzle, breath coming in short, harsh pants as she whinnied and nickered alternately, every muscle quivering in that distinctly equine fashion. Eyes closed, she tossed her mane back and twisted as if to resist ecstasy, the harness suddenly all too slippery with the flood of her juices; an orgasm on her part was impossible to conceal. Her tail flagged and flicked with a mind of its down, the long strands catching King's thigh. Even through the battered cosplay gear (he shuddered to remember, despite being more than adequately distracted from its presence), the contact stung and he yelped. Cries unnoticed, the feline groaned and bucked as the mare's hips pulsed, grinding forward to draw out the final inklings of pleasure from an energy draining climax.

With the scent of sex and sweat a heady, intoxicating aroma in the air, Amethyst half-collapsed on to her feline victim, finally releasing his throat. Able to draw a full breath at last, King sucked in a lungful, groaning as the replenished oxygen caused his mind to jump to other matters, namely his throbbing hard-on. Looking down the length of his body to where the mare's cheek pressed to the centre of his chest, ears perked, he mumbled experimentally around the gag, arching his back weakly. His tail hole ached but in a pleasant way that he could not have anticipated, he wanted more. Where was his climax? Surely she knew. Was she just going to lay there? Catching his eye, Amethyst sat up again slowly, both of her paws resting on the feline's lower abdomen, idly swirling a finger through the obvious pool of pre cum.

"You think we're done?" She cocked her muzzle to one side, still catching her breath.

Were they not? King blinked. The mare's grin reappeared.

"Oh, we've got a long way to go tonight, kitty-cat," Amethyst chuckled lightly, muzzle flushed from the heat of her orgasm. "Did you really think I was going to let you get off that easily?"

King's eyes widened and he grunted loudly through the gag, tail twitching like a snake.

"I've got a lot more pleasure to take from you tonight, my dear," Amethyst said, leaning over his body so that her hips were flush with his thighs, pressing the dildo deep. "And you're going to take every second of it without complaint. Do I make myself quite clear?"

Chest rising and falling heavily, King pleaded with his eyes, nevertheless bobbing his muzzle in defeated acceptance, chin drooping down to rest on his chest. His hard-on stood hard and proud, pushed over his stomach and mussing up his fur further with a continuous stream of drooling pre cum. He had been so close...and now he had to wait longer. Groaning, he turned his muzzle into the pillows and tried to think of anything that would ease his excitement, take his attention from the situation before him. But nothing could draw him away from the chestnut mare, her wicked toys and cruel paws. Looking up, the feline met her eyes, lowering his again a split second later: he could not hold her gaze. She wrapped her paw around his cock and stroked slowly, teasing her palm over the rigid flesh, coaxing muted moans from his lips. He did not even struggle against the ropes this time but openly submitted to her touch, arching his back and begging for more with soft whimpers and whines. Amethyst smiled.

"Easy there," she murmured. "Don't want you getting off too soon now, do we?"

He groaned, looking up through his hair, which had fallen across his muzzle. The mare's paw closed around his balls and he thrust into her touch, moaning as she massaged the aching orbs between her fingers and palm. She truly and utterly had him wrapped around her little finger and, damn it, she loved every moment of having him just so. Arching further over King's body, the mare stroked his white-furred stomach and dropped a kiss upon the red curve of the gag. King shivered.

Funny thing was, for the feline, being at a certain mare's mercy was not such a bad thought anymore.