Taming Him

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Refusing to face him, the mare hid her smirk and stood up tall, sliding the majority of straps into place. A hard, flesh-coloured rod of silicone protruded proudly from her crotch, secured amongst the straps with a downward facing triangle of padding with a ring around its base to keep it in place. Her smile had become a permanent feature as she adjusted the dildo so that it sat more comfortably and gave the length an experimental stroke with the pads of her fingers. She was sure the feline would like being the first to test her new strap-on. Why would he not be? He should be honoured.

Craning his head, King struggled to see what was going on, stretching until muscles pulled uncomfortably, sending a flash of pain through his shoulder and neck. He was, however, treated to an exceptional view as the mare leaned far forward, showing off her cunt and tight tail hole, feminine juices dripping on to her thighs. If he had been at all able, he would have licked his lips, leaned forward and buried his muzzle between them. He did not expect the dildo that suddenly appeared as if from nowhere, connected to the straps, and the tip rubbed across the mare's folds, calling a breathy moan from her lips. Imagining that it was his hard-on, the feline watched avidly as she pushed the tip into her soaked pussy, letting it sink deeper and deeper, hips gyrating. She was simply begging to be mounted and oh he should have been the one to provide her with such! Distracted by the toy stretching her folds apart, the mare 'forgot' herself, angling herself as she tightened the straps so that King was permitted a glimpse of what the straps where there for, besides to hold the toy within her pussy.

Busy admiring her sex and concocting scenarios in how he would be able to pin her down and plough it, it took King a few moments to notice her new 'accessory', if one could call it such. He looked away and back again, tail curling between his thighs as his brain raced to catch up with the situation - blood had unfortunately rushed to other parts of his body at the most inopportune time. King blinked twice and half-jerked one arm in a failed attempt to rub his eyes. Surely he was mistaken. He had to be. But the mare brushed her forelock from her eyes and groaned as the dildo settled into her pussy, pushed deeper as she tightened the straps on what was irrevocably soon to be buried in his tail hole!

Turning to face the stunned cat, Amethyst posed with one paw on her hip, turning on the spot so as to deliver the full effect.

"I've changed my mind," Amethyst arched her back and thrust her hips forward, showing the accessory of to its best effect - it could not be missed. "You may not enjoy this. But it no longer matters to me. Insolent felines merely need to be taught their place."

Swallowing hard, the feline shrank into the bed. If he withdrew far enough, she would not be able to see him, he was sure of it. He could hide, he could disappear if he willed it hard enough. Advancing slowly, one hoof placed with extreme care and finality in front of the other, the mare's lips twitched. Her tail flagged proudly and she curled the fingers of one paw around the faux phallus as if it actually was her own in all truth.

"Do you object?" Amethyst tapped a finger against her chin. "I mean, I could reconsider if you were truly not wanting to be pounded and taken. Though your cock tells a different story."

"Mmmph!"

He shook his head vehemently from side to side, cursing the ball gag. Cruelly, the mare cocked her head to one side and cupped a paw to one twitching ear as if she was listening intently. Upon hearing no coherent words, the mare smirked.

"I hear no complaints!" She laughed. "That must mean you're more than happy for a little experimentation."

Amethyst stroked the strap-on, making sure the feline watched her fingers trailing along every inch of the foreboding length. The harness sat snugly around her hips and she groaned softly as the dildo on the inside of the harness pressed more deeply into her sex, soaked with her sweet juices. Rolling his head back, King moaned around the gag, the sound muffled yet distinguishable all the same. Nothing had ever pushed under his tail - he didn't swing that way - and he could not estimate the length of what was about to violate him, bar what his overactive imagination threw up, concocting false images of pain and stretching. Breathing sharply and shallowly, he struggled to calm himself, knowing that there was no way to get out of the situation, even if his heart really had been in escaping the hotel room. He could not deny his arousal, the way pre cum drooled deliciously down his length, balls aching with the need to spill their load. For an initial experience, it was far too large, but his shaft throbbed all the same, entwined in the spell of the red mare.

"But first, we need that tail of yours up higher," the mare continued in a low, sultry tone, resting one paw on each of King's legs.

He stiffened. What did that mean? Was she moving him? His heart pounded against his ribcage, spurring a flash of pain with every relentless beat. Before he knew it, the rope holding his right leg stretched out fell slack and his leg was being bent back by a pair of chestnut paws, making him bend at the knee. He blinked, confused, and watched dumbly how the mare tied the temporarily free end of the rope behind his head. In such a position, his legs would be just as splayed while giving the equine easy access to his rump. The cat paled. Before he knew it, his leg was secured at a relaxed angle, yet one that he had no hope of escaping! Biting his tongue (figuratively) the feline simmered, striving to ignore the heat in his muzzle: he had to concentrate.

He would not miss his chance a second time.

Quick as a flash, the mare untied his other ankle from the bed frame, hitching his leg up and back so that she could lash him to the headboard instead in exactly the same manner as his other leg. Growling around the large gag, King thrashed and fought to kick out, leg jerking wildly in her grasp, but the mare merely rolled her eyes and climbed on to the bed, sitting on his thigh. So pinned to the sheets, King could do no more than rumble with muffled growls, bearing the pressure on his leg as the mare hitched the rope to another slat, checking the knots meticulously.

"You can't best me that easily."

His cheeks burned and he closed his eyes, unwilling to look at her. Had he tried hard enough to escape? He could have fought - he could have used his claws. She had pinned his leg too easily and, yes, it had hurt but he had not tried very hard. Stretching out all four paws, he concentrated on extending his claws, letting the sharp points catch on the sheets. He should have sliced her red coat, added a deeper shade to it. How would she like it if he fucked her tail hole? Mentally, King smirked, imagining that sensation. Oh, that was a very nice image indeed. He was shocked abruptly back to reality, however, when the smooth, rounded tip of the dildo brushed over his pucker.

"Pwweeff," he mumbled, straining to get words out around the restrictions of the gag. "Donth."

"Sorry, darling, didn't quite catch that."

Reaching over, the mare scooped a tube of clear, viscous fluid from the black bag, squeezing a little on to her fingertips. She kept the tube close as she brought her slickened fingers to the feline's tail, circling around his tight entrance and patiently easing one finger under his tail. King struggled to keep her out, squeezing hard his muscles he had forgotten about, but there was no resisting the lubricated digit. One easily slid into his rump and he surprised himself with a groan, feeling it slide in deep, right up to the knuckle.

"My, my," the mare teased. "Seems like someone enjoys this."

With a muzzle so hot that he swore it would scorch the fur from his cheeks, he shook his head rapidly twice, eyes closed. He could not face her. The finger in his tail hole eased back and forth slowly, stretching his unused hole with gentleness that he had not expected from her. He hissed between his teeth as the finger pumped into him, feeling much larger than he knew it to be, easing a second in alongside the first. Tensing, King arched his back, pushing up from his shoulders and heels as much as the ropes allowed. Was it wrong that it felt so good? His cock stood up hard and proud, dripping pre cum on to the already considerable wet patch of fur on his lower abdomen, staining it with salty cream. Biting her lip to suppress a groan of desire - she could not show too much - Amethyst dug her fingers in deep and twisted without warning, curling the tips against the back of the feline's tail hole, drawing a sharp gasp from his lips. Carefully, she repeated the motion, making him squirm upon the digits as she stroked his prostrate. She chuckled, adding a third finger to force him open even wider, reminding him abruptly that he was little more than a toy for her to play with that night.

And he could do nothing to stop her.

All too swiftly, she withdrew her fingers, wiping them off without care on his leg. Though he wrinkled his muzzle in distaste, King made no complaint, but stared up at her with wide eyes, unsure himself of what he was hoping for. To be fucked or to fuck? He would never admit the truth, not even to himself. Pushing herself between his raised legs, the mare smirked lewdly and rubbed the slippery tip of the strap-on dildo against his teased pucker. He tried to tense, keep it out, but there was no denying the red mare and his clenching orifice, releasing as often as it squeezed down upon nothing. Curling a paw around his balls, the mare caressed gently, teasing his attention away for long enough that he relaxed, slowing her to push in.

Amethyst murred under her breath as she felt his tail hole giving up, permitting her entry even as the cat whined. Clenching his paws into fists, King panted harshly through flared nostrils, each breath seeming to come with greater difficulty that the last. The rounded tip slipped in almost easily, though the feline felt every millimetre of it sinking into his body. It was a foreign sensation and one that he strove to arch away from, pain mingling with pleasure in a combination that frightened yet enticed him at the same time. It was as if he was being split in two, the strange object driving under his tail with irresistible force. When the mare stopped moving, he opened his eyes, looking down his body at where the equine's chestnut hips lay so close to his, the mare smiling coyly. She moved her hips in a small circle, pressing the dildo against the walls of his tail hole and deliberately teasing over the sensitive patch that caused him to moan so delightfully. Males were easy to subdue, even with a cock in their arse.

"Mmmph..." He groaned, turning his muzzle into the pillows.

"Easy there, darling," Amethyst murmured reassuringly, stroking her fingers through the fur on his belly. "Just relax now."

Pushing into her touch - it was the closest comfort he could get in the situation - King whimpered through the gag, meeting her eyes in the dim light. The intensity of her gaze made him quail, as anxious as he was soothed that no hurt was to come to him. The worst was over: he was sure he had taken every inch of the toy.

Amethyst was quick to dash those hopes, however.

"There's a few more inches to go yet," she said, as if she had read his mind. "I'm sure a big, strong stud like yourself can handle it."

There was more? More? He didn't feel much like a stud in that moment, but the compliment made him puff up his chest, wanting to be as strong as she said. Biting into the hard rubber of the ball gag, the feline did his best to relax, thinking of what he would do to push under a female fur's tail, how he would ease the stretch to go as deep as possible. Hell, he had fucked tail before. What sort of male was he if he couldn't take what he dished out?

Inhaling deeply, the feline held his breath as Amethyst pushed in with greater force, determination behind the slow, unyielding pressure. The fake phallus sank into his depths inch by inch, stimulating places that not even a finger had ventured previously. King rolled his head from side to side, squeezing down on the invasive toy and grunted quietly, cock leaking a steady stream of pre on to his fur. Would it ever come out of his fur? The stray thought was chased away in the next instant as the mare's hips brushed against his rump, flush with his sweaty fur. He released the breath that he had been holding, sinking into the bed as his muscles trembled, aching from the tension he was inflicting on himself. The mare ground deeper, eliciting a muffled mewl from his lips, the feline fighting to not enjoy the sensation of fullness. Maybe he had been right in thinking that he head had been the worst part, that initial stretching, as the remainder of the length was one consistent girth.

Leaning far forward to drop a kiss upon his nose, the chestnut mare giggled quietly.

"Glad you're adjusted, boy," Amethyst said, recalling his attention with her gentle tone. "Now the real fun may begin."

Just what did she mean by that? He understood in the next instance as she pulled back, hips slapping into his rump as the dildo drove home, slamming into him with enough force to rock him back against the bed. He cried out, the deep thrum of pain dancing with ecstasy inducing him to squirm away, evade the invasion somehow, in any way possible. The mare snorted as she thrust, holding on to his raised legs for leverage, a sly half-grin teasing her lips apart in a characteristic smirk. The feline could not raise his eyes to meet hers, but rolled his head back, panting heavily as he submitted to her every whim and more. If he had had more strength remaining in his legs, he would have pushed up to meet her thrusts, craving the sensation as much as it humiliated him deep in his core.

It should not have felt so good.

Sweat matted the cat's fur and he tried to yowl as that dildo hit a particularly sensitive spot. Amethyst wrapped a paw around his cock, stroking lightly, much more slowly than her furious thrusts. King's muscles tensed, a deep set ache reminding him of his position, his flexibility leaving much to be desired. As the mare squeezed, it was all he could to do curl his paws around the ropes, holding on tightly to them and using every scrap of willpower remaining to not buck into her heated embrace. The paw on his length eased down to cup his throbbing balls, lifting them up and away from the slick, driving dildo. The mare smirked cruelly.

"You should have known better than to get tangled up with me," she told him, huffing loudly as she pounded into him. "But you thought you were better...ah...than all the rest, all the same."

King shook his head, denying it even as his cock twitched, every nerve on fire and feeling as if he would cum on the spot - so soon, too soon. He didn't think he was better than anyone else: he'd only wanted to fuck the mare. She laughed quietly, tracing one fingertip up his length, smearing the pre cum along the fleshy pole, blood pumping a beat below the surface. He was a true prize, one that the mare would treasure the memory of for many blushing nights to come. Tail flagging, Amethyst gasped and slammed in brutally, shocking a grunt from the feline's lips.

What the cat did not know was that, with every buck of the equine's hips, a textured nub on the other side of the strap-on harness ground into her clit. It set her muscles trembling, forelock clinging to the back of her neck in patches of dark sweat, pussy dripping enough to soak the black straps of the strap-on harness where it slipped between her thighs. With a soft moan, she rammed the full length of the dildo into her toy, not caring for his whine of discomfort, grinding her hips to his and into that spot of shocking pleasure. Though her body was tired, she could not bring herself to slow down, drinking in every drop of delight as if it was a fine wine. She could have the kitty give her a massage later: there was much he could do for her besides playing his role as her fuck toy for the night.

Oblivious to the equine's state, the feline lashed his tail wildly, giving up any semblance of resistance and arching his back up from the bed. He had to cum! Groaning and mewling wantonly, King struggled for each breath, wanting more and more in every second that passed. The mare dug her hoof-like fingertips into his thighs, gripping so tightly that she drew a dull pain from him that was still hardly noticed, considering the cock in his arse. Alternately opening and closing his eyes, the feline twisted like a snake, entwined in strange pleasure beyond his comprehension, racing towards orgasm as Amethyst pumped his cock with a skilful paw. Before he could climax, however, the mare dropped her paw away from his shaft, watching his expression with a calculating yet breathless smile. She leaned far over his body, propping herself up on one paw while the other caught his chin, insisting that he look at her.

"Beg for it," she instructed in a low tone. "If you want to cum so much, beg me for it."

Her eyes glinted as his widened in turn and he shook his head. How could he beg with a gag between his lips and teeth? It was just another one of her sick jokes! Thrusting his hips up, he tried to make his need clear without uttering a word; it was not as if he could say anything coherent anyway. Bucking hard, he rivalled a feral stallion with a hated rider upon its back, the action making his cock bounce and flinging drops of sticky pre cum over his stomach and chest. Ashamed of the state of his fur, mussed and sweaty beyond any past experience in the bedroom, he opened his eyes wide, attempting to appeal to the mare's better nature. Did she even have one?

"Pweef!" He groaned, struggling to be heard, throat hurting from the strain. "Pweef, le' meh... Leh meh...pweef?"

Amethyst tilted her head and pricked up her ears as he continued, half-formed words decreasingly understandable as he rambled on, arching and grinding his body into her hips and the dildo. Shoving his rump down upon the dildo, the feline cried out lustfully and groaned, willing to do anything as long as he could be allowed the release he so desperately carved. He would go mad if he didn't get off!

Amethyst tossed her head, flicking her forelock off her fringe. She had to give it to him: she was impressed by the display. But the black furred feline unconsciously showing off his toned body in his need to cum had only served to heighten her need, which she was in the perfect position to take in whatever manner she pleased. He was hers for the taking.

"Sorry, there, darling," she grinned, she feigned innocence. "I didn't quite catch that."

He moaned, slumping into the bed. There was no way he could plead loudly enough for the crazy mare to be satisfied.

With the feline's orgasm - or lack of - out of the way, the mare was able to enjoy him at her luxury. Slamming her hips into his rump with every demanding thrust, she bared her teeth like a feral equine and closed her paw around his throat. The pressure was not enough to close off his airway but it was more than adequate to remind him exactly who was in charge, holding the balance of power in the palm of her red paw. She ground her hips forward when her toy of choice bottomed out, rubbing her clit with the aid of the special harness and moaning lustfully, the dildo in her cunt still nicely filling. She only wished that it was a real cock but, really, males were so hard to handle once one allowed them to get their dicks wet. Made them think they were in charge and all that.

Amethyst snorted and looked down over the male below her, watching how he struggled and twisted, yet succumbing to pleasure, to her dominance. Huffing through flared nostrils, the mare drove in savagely, caring less and less for King's comfort - she had cared to an extent - and more for her own desire, the electric zap she so required. Sweat beaded and rolled down her coat, though she hardly noticed, making the bed creak as her hips pounded relentlessly. King rolled his head from side to side, paws clenched into fists, and strained to reach his cock, standing up hard and proud throughout the onslaught. He was hers, the mare knew it. The rush of power flooded her body, warming her from the inside out as the tingle of pleasure seared through every vein in her body.