Taming Hunter Ch. 02

Story Info
Hunter is taught a lesson in humility by Society Members.
2.8k words
4.57
4.6k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hunter knelt expectantly as Luca closed the door. Aaron's feet weighed heavy on his neck, and it took concentration to stop his head from dipping under the weight. He felt overwhelmed by the turns his life had taken today. He was so sure of who he was and what he wanted less than an hour ago. Now, he was willingly acting as a human footstool for these men. It was too much to think about, but Hunter focused on one thing.

I'm going to prove Dave wrong. And that asshole Luca.

Both were betting against him, and he found more than anything he desired to defy them. So in spite of his rebellious nature, he stayed kneeling, rigid in front of the men.

Aaron, Spencer, and Chris acted like Hunter didn't exist. They talked amongst themselves, occasionally cheering on a big play, mainly talking about business dealings Hunter was too uninformed to understand.

"Dr. Wolfe informed me that the new prototype will be available for my resort residents within the year. You helped speed along the new formula, didn't you Spencer?" Aaron asked.

"Of course, it's one of my favorite side projects. One of his specimens has been allowed residence here and that has sped up my testing significantly. Not nearly as exciting as my theoretical endeavors, but much more enjoyable. And much more lucrative."

"And money is what makes the world go round after all," remarked Chris, the other two humming their agreement. "GOAL!" Chris leapt up and whooped and hollered as the tv blasted. He knocked into Hunter, who tottered and almost fell, barely maintaining his balance, Aaron's feet slipping off his neck. "Oh, my bad." At first Hunter thought Chris was apologizing to him, then realized he was talking to Aaron, who was clearly miffed that his footrest was moved. Chris grabbed Hunter roughly by his ass and neck and dragged him back into place, where Aaron placed his feet back on him. Hunter's cock and balls swung like a pendulum as he was dragged. His knees burned from the carpet, but Hunter bit his tongue and maintained his rigid posture. Got to prove them wrong. Got to prove them wrong. "Beers, anybody?" Chris grabbed three new cans from a minifridge in the corner, poured them into solo cups, and handed them to the other men. He placed his cup precariously on Hunter's left ass cheek, the weight of the beer pushing into his soft skin. Spencer and Aaron eagerly followed suit, and soon Hunter was concentrating on balancing three cups, the other two on his head and back. It took all his willpower to not move, and as he sat their, his anger and humiliation bubbled up.

Who the hell do these douchebags think they are? I ought to give them a taste of their own medicine!

He was unable to move his head without spilling the beer, so Hunter fixed his eyes on the carpet below him, seething. The three men muttered to each other in low voices, and Hunter couldn't make out the words over the tv. There was some rustling as they adjusted on the couch, then a wet sucking noise started from Chris' end. Spencer was moaning, his throat gulping, his voice muffled. Then from Aaron's side Hunter heard sloppy tonguing sounds. He couldn't help himself. After a minute of this erotic noise mounting, Hunter carefully turned to stare at the couch out of the corner of his eye, maintaining the drink's balance.

Chris was facing the middle, leaning on the arm of the couch, his legs folded in the air near his head with flexibility Hunter didn't expect from the bear. Spencer was greedily throating his cock, twisting his head side to side as he worshipped Chris' hairy crotch. The twink's middle finger gently probed Chris' ass while he sucked, his meaty, hairy cheeks split swallowing the finger. Chris was madly toying with his nipples, cross-eyed with pleasure staring at the ceiling. He teased his nipples so intensely they were quickly beginning to match the deep red of Spencer's. The square mounds of his fatty pecs bounced with each push of Spencer's finger and thrust of his head and the thick links of his chain clinked against each other. Behind Spencer's ass, which he pushed into the air, back arching, Aaron tongued the twink's pink hole. The silver fox growled deeply, his hands rhythmically massaged Spencer's cheeks, his muscles and veins bulged. His nose was buried deep in Spencer's crack, and he was huffing intensely as he licked and slurped the man's hole. Aaron's cock, already hard from the steel ring encircling its base, was bright red with several large veins creating bumpy lines, pulsing behind his foreskin. The tip of his cock shone with precum, and as the older man rocked back and forth in pleasure, the bright tip was rhythmically encased by his foreskin, over and over, spreading the gooey precum until half of his cock glistened. Several drops fell on the black leather below him.

Hunter was enraptured watching the three men, and a tingle went down his spine, causing him to shiver. At this slight movement, all three cups tipped over and poured their contents on the human table with a splash. He was coated from head to toe in a sticky layer of beer, his lank hair clinging to his face, streaks of alcohol running into his eyes, over his lips, between his ass cheeks. Rivulets ran down his arms and legs. Some of the beer snaked down his chest to his nipples, dropping to the floor from his piercings with a thud. The carpet beneath him, already damp in places from previous cans, was now soaked.

The three men detached and looked at Hunter hungrily.

"Damn! Looks like we've got a defective coffee table," Chris moaned.

"Wouldn't be the first time," sighed Aaron. "The damn thing just can't stop from spilling our drinks." He leaned over and hit Hunter harshly on the ass, the slap of their contact amplified by the layer of sticky residue Hunter was now coated in. "Stupid table!" The boy cried out in pain, but fearing more punishment, did not move, and bit his tongue, staring down again. His eyes stung from the beer and began to water. Aaron ran his now wet hand through Hunter's hair.

"Such a waste of a table," remarked Spencer. "It'd be a shame if we couldn't repurpose it."

Chris grinned at this. "Oh, I think we can find some use for it. Maybe we can spare the cleaning crew some work on this couch. They must get tired of the deep clean every day, and like you said, this table's already ruined."

At this, the two bigger men lifted Spencer and laid him on top of Hunter, his ass on Hunter's shoulders, legs hanging around his neck, and Spencer's head hanging around the curve of Hunter's ass. The boy groaned under the weight but held his own. Spencer wrapped his arms around Hunter's thighs for support, then the pounding began again. This time, Chris was the one moving, sliding his meaty cock through Spencer's mouth into his throat, over and over. With each penetration, he pushed his crotch hard into Spencer's mouth, which was cushioned on Hunter's round cheeks, transferring the pressure to the boy. Hunter had to plant his hands firmly at an angle to prevent this continuous pushing from knocking him forward. His sticky back rubbed against Spencer's and sent tingles down his spine.

"Enough prelude, eh?"

Just as Hunter was getting used to the forward pressure, he looked up to see Aaron's ripped body dominating his view. Saliva built up in his mouth. All that time he spent dreaming about Henry, about reciprocating, he was finally about to experience it. The man's cock was completely coated in precum and lube, bigger than any bulge Hunter had seen in his life, twitching with desire and anticipation. As much as he hated being demeaned, his base instinct and desires caused him to open his mouth willingly and stick out his studded tongue.

But instead of lowering his crotch to Hunter's mouth, the silver fox moved his shiny cock over Hunter's confused head, thrusting his hips forward slowly. Hunter heard a long, slick sound, felt Spencer tense on top of him, then relax. Spencer moaned around Chris' cock in his mouth. Aaron moved his hips back, and a wet sucking sound followed, ending in a splat as his meaty cock thumped on the back of Hunter's head. Hunter realized Aaron was fucking Spencer's ass, and his disappointment mounted as he was completely ignored.

He was just a convenient surface to the three men, who began to fuck with an animalistic frenzy. Aaron was expertly plumbing Spencer's hole, using every muscle in his body to drive his member balls deep, then pull out completely of the pink, wet hole. His years of experience showed as he time after time penetrated the hole with perfect precision. Hunter had no idea how Spencer could withstand the attack, but he seemed to be in another level of ecstasy at the punishment. He moaned when his mouth was full of Chris' meat, and when his mouth was empty, Spencer was either gasping in lungfuls of air or begging for more. His fingernails dug into Hunter's thighs for purchase. While Aaron growled, Chris used his words.

"Fuck yeah baby, just like that, use that tongue on daddy's cock. You want that don't you? Do you? Beg for it. Let daddy feed you his poppers."

Between gasps of, "please Daddy, please," Spencer almost sounded like he was crying, and he huffed in deeply, sending his moans into a new gear.

Hunter's arms and legs were trembling with the effort. Tears stung his eyes and sweat mixed with the beer coating his body. His sweat, Spencer's, Chris', Aaron's. All the juices and saliva landed on Hunter. His hands were slick with liquid. He wanted more than anything to join the three, his cock twitched and throbbed, begging to suck or be sucked. But he was as ignored as the coffee table on the side of the room as the three men continued their brutal pounding on top off him. The closest he could get to joining was sniffing in deep on Aaron's balls as he pounded Spencer, and the musky, manly scent drove him madder.

At last, his exhausted limbs gave in, and with a moan he collapsed on the floor spread eagle, his cock and balls squashed under the men's combined weight, nipple rings digging into his skin. But if he was hoping for a reprieve, Hunter was mistaken. His defeat sent the men into a frenzy. Aaron and Chris knelt low and only pounded Spencer harder. The older man flipped the twink over, Spencer's hard cock nestled between his belly and Hunter's back. It rubbed against him, and Hunter moaned with unwanted pleasure. A repetitive pressure on his back told Hunter that Aaron's cock was bulging so deep in the twink it pushed against his belly and prodded Hunter's back. It took all his energy just to breath under the weight, and he was now moaning in sync with the three others despite being unfucked, his piercings stimulating his nipples with each thrust of the men above him.

"Fuck babe, that's it, fuck I'm cumming!" Chris began slapping Hunter's cheeks hard over and over as he rammed his rod balls deep into Spencer's mouth, ending by digging his fingernails into Hunter's ass, squeezing hard. The blonde twink gargled and choked, his face turning purple as Chris kept his cock pushed in completely, pulsing with his manly orgasm. Aaron watched the younger bear's mind melt, and gave way to his own orgasm, roaring loudly as he slid his cock through the bottom's assshole, coating Spencer's innards with his white sticky cum.

Spencer's cock twitched uncontrollably between his body and the punk-turned-table, then Hunter felt a warm spot spread on his back, leaking from Spencer's tip, which had begun to pulse and unload between the two. Hunter more than anything wanted to cum then, to join the three men in their ecstasy. But as they wound down from their craze, the two larger men gently, lovingly, picked Spencer up off of Hunter, and helped him to an unsteady standing position, ending any hope for Hunter's release. The three kissed intimately and fondled each other's slick bodies.

Hunter stared up from the ground, his limbs still too tired to even get to his knees. "Please," he begged, "Please let me cum."

The three men stared down at him. "Did you hear something, Aaron?" Chris asked.

"Must have been the tv, looks like the game is winding down." Aaron smiled at Hunter pointedly, then walked over to a cabinet, took out a towel, and spread it across the couch. "I think we've got time to finish the game before our shower. Boys?" The three sat back down, Spencer nestled cozily in the arms of the bear and the silver fox.

"You know, I think this table isn't quite broken after all. We can still make do." Chris planted his feet on Hunter's ass, kneading the flesh with his toes.

"I think you're right." Aaron planted his feet harshly on Hunter's left cheek, his head planted sideways on the floor.

"I'll stick to my two big pillows thank you very much" Spencer croaked weakly from between the two men.

The three men chuckled, then resumed their gentle conversation as if nothing had happened. Hunter lay there, his hard cock pressed against the floor with Chris' feet pressed on his face. Spencer's cum still oozed on his back, and he reeked of beer, sweat, cum, and anal juice. He was exhausted, humiliated, demeaned, and denied.

And he had never felt more alive.

The game wound down, and as it ended (with some whoops from Chris and a groan from Aaron), the three men stood up. "Shower time!" sang Spencer happily, and the three walked to the door holding hands.

"Shame about the foot rest, it'd be great if we could still have one afterwards for the news," mused Aaron.

"What can you say, some furniture just doesn't make the cut," sighed Chris.

They left the room in high spirits, turning off the lights.

Hunter lay there for several minutes. Then he mustered all his strength and rose unsteadily to his hands and knees. He waited obediently, unmoving in the dark. He didn't know how much time passed, or if the men were even going to return. He just knew he wanted to please them.

I AM going to make the cut.

After what felt like an eternity, he heard footsteps in the hall, then the door opened and the lights turned back on. He closed his eyes against the brightness.

"Well what do you know!" exclaimed Aaron. "It looks like this footstool is a bit more resilient than we thought."

"Joy." said Spencer sarcastically.

Hunter kept his eyes closed, committing to the role. After all, it's not like a foot rest would have eyes. It was me looking that made me fail earlier.

The three men reclined back on the couch, now all three resting their showered feet on him. Aaron spread a thin towel on Hunter's back to prevent the men's now clean feet from being tainted by the boy's soiled body. Hunter inhaled deeply, enjoying the scent of their cleanliness, but also missing the musk. There was clicking as the tv was switched over to a business news channel, and the men continued conversations, scratching notes out and making business decisions for the upcoming day. Hunter waited eagerly, hoping for another session even if his body couldn't take it, but no such luck. After an hour, the door opened again and he heard Luca's voice.

"Gentlemen, thank you for letting me lend you my student for today's lesson. I take it based on the state of the room that his lesson was well learned?"

"Definitely!" said Spencer

"Excellent. Hunter, you may stand up." Hunter dutifully rose, keeping his head bowed instinctually. "Follow me to your room, and don't forget your manners!"

Hunter turned quickly to the three men. "Thank you, sirs." They grinned back. "Anytime, boy." said Aaron with a wink. Luca led Hunter out into the hall, through a maze of corridors, and through another door. The room inside was cramped, with no furniture save a twin mattress on the floor, musty with use. A shower faucet was fixed on the opposite wall with a drain in the floor below it. There wasn't even a towel. Hunter looked up in shock. "But sir-"

"No but's today Hunter. You took your lesson well with the three gentlemen, but the arrogance you showed today deserves punishment. There are far better rooms here, but like everything else, you get the bedroom you deserve. Do I make myself clear?"

Hunter glowered. "Yes sir."

"Good. I will be here at 8am tomorrow for your next days of lessons. I expect you to be awake and ready when I arrive. Oh, and clean yourself before using the bed, even that mattress is cleaner than you." Luca pushed the boy into the room without waiting for a response and shut the door.