Taming Monster Girls Ch. 03 - Midnight event

Story Info
A world where you tame monster girls using cum.
993 words
4.42
6.5k
7
0

Part 3 of the 16 part series

Updated 07/12/2023
Created 05/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Simonx69
Simonx69
117 Followers

Victor woke up deep in the night. Even so many years after the war, his instincts had not been completely killed. They had dulled considerably, something he was very thankful for, but they were still there and they were telling him that his life was at risk. He only gave out a helpless smirk at that.

Victor slept by himself, a tradition he had carried from very early in his youth. Well not really by himself, his monster girls were simply in their gear form. Any monster girl that is at least partially bonded to a tamer could turn into a more carriable form where they imparted more of their power to the tamer. In war, a tamer was the weakest link and any way to increase their chance of survival was extremely necessary. Another habit that was still left over.

One of his tames, however, defied this and more to the point defied him at every turn, though he could only love her for it. She was the most respected advisor of their entire troupe. Even he listened to her more often than not. As a consequence, she got a lot more liberties than the rest of his bonded. One of which was having a midnight snack while he was dead to the world.

His lower half felt numb, which meant she was at this for a while, and being the magic overlord that she was, he was pretty sure she coaxed quite a lot of ooze out of him.

"How was the trip?" He asked sleepily, any other bonded and they would be getting a harsh reprimand right now but Kit was special and if he was being honest, he was slightly afraid of her. He loved her, in fact, she was just behind Cathy if he were to rank his monster girls. But when you are next to a walking talking weapon of mass destruction, worshipped as a god in many regions, it is very hard to keep your cool. He had long since figured out that if you gave her what she wanted, she would give back tenfold, and being subservient was easy when the master was so gracious.

"Boring! Next time I should drag my beloved with me! Maybe then they will listen to reason." She said playfully as her blood-red eyes looked at him, her normally slit irises now a bit more round meaning she was being playful. Her face had a very sensual vulpine beauty just with a slight feral edge. Her luscious long hair pooled at the sides while her nine black tails which were essentially giant balls of fluff had lifted his hips up to the underside of her breasts and his manhood was wrapped in her breasts with only the tip sticking out of the cleavage. After the statement, her head bobbed down engulfing his glans in between her pretty lips that naturally looked black. The two rather large fox ears sticking out of her head were now pointing right at him.

What she meant was, the rebellion did not listen to her demands and she thought it prudent to simply crush them than allow them to fester. Kitsune were tricksters by nature and they will always weave deception into their lives even with their lovers. But unlike Demigora they were more 'basic' creatures and as long as one satiated their base desires they were very docile. If you knew to listen, they made it very obvious when they were being 'playful' or serious, especially with their lovers. As far as legendary monsters went, they were actually some of the more desirable ones, if you were willing to look past their trickster nature.

If one were to rank how easy legendary monster girls were to handle, kitsune, despite the legend behind them, actually ranked high with how easy they were to handle. Sure they were no titans, who were complete machines with minimal emotions or Paragon of virtue with their completely subservient nature. But they were no Princess of hell, who made Demigora look like a saint or dragon, who were all obsessive mad magic bombs. Though dragons were a special case and could swing wildly in any direction.

She released his tip with a pop and brought his hips up even higher so that she no longer needed to bob down to take his tip into her.

"You want to tell me something?" she asked before looking at him curiously, Now only the slit was in her mouth and her soft tongue was languidly rubbing itself across his opening to coax more of his enchanted seed out.

"Yes..." That was all he could say before he exploded inside her mouth, the first while he was conscious. Her mouth sealed itself around the opening making sure none of it leaked as she gulped down the 'sacred elixir'.

Now all he had to do was phrase it in such a way that it became a game to her, inciting her to play. Otherwise, she would not give it her all, and he could not simply command her like his other bonded because the bond held a lot less sway over her thought process unlike the other bonded, even Demigora found it nigh impossible to reject a direct command from him, though she would twist that command later to fit her own ends. But to Kit they were at most strong suggestions, while he knew she would still listen as the love of a complete bond was a powerful thing. She would not be 'motivated' and a non-motivated Kit could easily be outsmarted by Demigora and he could not have that.

Thus the 'game' of convincing Kit to become the child's godparent had begun and Victor desperately needed to win. Luckily, he had experience with dealing with a Kitsune on his side and he would claim victory, both to keep his namesake and to make sure his child had the best first step in life.

Simonx69
Simonx69
117 Followers