Taming Monster Girls Ch. 04-07

Story Info
A world where you tame monster girls using cum.
2.1k words
4.52
6.5k
6
0

Part 4 of the 16 part series

Updated 07/12/2023
Created 05/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Simonx69
Simonx69
117 Followers

Author's note: Normally I like to write small chunks and post them every other day but Literotica has some serious vetting process that slows down uploads tremendously so here are 4 chapters posted as one to make up for the slow upload times. Since I have quite a few chapters saved up, expect a fast upload schedule till it comes to parody to where I am at. From then on expect maybe a chapter every eight days or so.

*****

Till a male reaches sexual maturity his life is hectic as he has to be kept safe from the world with the only exception being, their emotional hormones are suppressed, and primary sexual functions such as arousal are also suppressed, though some secondary sexual characteristics such the breaking of one's voice follows a rapid growth rate. Their mental state is also suppressed as their body needs to focus on magically building a vessel that can withstand the terrors of the world, namely monster girls. In effect, they become 18 extremely quickly. Most research institutions are still not sure why the growth is so lopsided, though the average consensus was that it was done to prime them for monster girls. The hormonal growth was also very erratic compared to a female's or based on recordings pre-dating the Great Collapse, which was seemingly designed to make males into horny cum ejectors for at least the first ten years post-sexual maturity before their body stabilized which only seems to add additional weight to the original consensus.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What?"

"Yes son it is true."

Victor was having a conversation with his son about the birds and the bees. The conversation was already hard without his son trying to interrupt him every other sentence with one form of 'revelation' or another.

One of the many 'gifts' of the Great Collapse was an accelerated growth phase for every male child born. Additionally, his boy, Simon, had an ascended demonic heritage which only complicated matters further.

He, Kit and regrettably Demigora had put their heart and soul into stuffing as much knowledge and experience down the poor boy while using Kit and Hera, his cat girl tame, to distract him with games and fun so that he was not pushed over the edge.

They monitored every aspect of the boy's life till he reached maturity including his libido, opting for drugs to help suppress it in case his bloodline ever acted up.

The one thing he could say was that as Simon finally stepped into adulthood(though he was still a child to Victor) his control was phenomenal, and even with the removal of the drug, the boy acted with the same and came to Victor when the lust finally hit.

So he was now going to sit down and try to explain to his son a couple

of things they could not fit into the long list of things they wanted to teach him. Victor was ashamed to admit that common sense might be one of them but given his inherent intellect, he will pick that up very quickly.

Much more worrying was the shell the boy created around himself. It had been less than a month since the boy reached adulthood, and he showed some early signs of depression. Thank the lord for Kit's keen eye.

It was Victor's fault which only made things worse. Monster girls put their tamers first and everything else a very distant second. Given how militant his monster girls could be, the moment they realized that his step adulthood and subsequent removal of libido suppression drugs might make him look at them differently. They created a distance.

Except Kit and Demigora, the former being a fox with an absurd grasp on the human psyche and the other his birth mother. Even then they were not good influences and Victor had to bribe them constantly(mostly with food) to keep them in good behavior.

Even as a great hero who helped stop the Final Twilight centuries ago feeding an epic and legendary monster constantly took a toll.

He was trying to fix the underlying issue by getting his son his own monster girl but that took time, long enough that the drug wore off and his lust was back in full. An infernal lust.

"Yes, your moms and aunts drink cum."

"The thing that comes out when your manhood feels like it needs to be rammed into something?"

"Yes, that."

Simon looked like he just had a giant light bulb go off in his head.

"That somehow makes sense..."

"Really?"

Victor was genuinely surprised at his son's quick wit. He grasped things extremely quickly. But hated how 'know it all' he acted like, something he would need to smooth over otherwise the boy would have a hard time making friends.

"Yeah... like I have never seen them eat or anything like that only me and you seat at the dinner table. The moms and aunts sometimes just disappear under the table while you get a stupid look on your face. I just did not want to ask because it felt like something you might be me up in the training basement for."

Victor had to chuckle at that. So that was why his son sometimes made funny faces at the dinner table.

"That's a statement..."

"So the things that seemed to be mysteriously missing when I learned about monster girl taming was this?"

"Yep."

"Huh. So can I get more of the drug?"

"What?! Why?!"

Victor was flabbergasted at his son's sudden request.

"I feel awful. These new feelings are making it very hard to keep my sanity in check. I feel like I need to shove my thing into something. With that at least I was calm."

Damn...

Victor now felt like a gigantic asshole and a failure of a father. He was busy trying to prepare his son for the world... That he forgot something very very important for growth... A happy childhood.

His son was talking about psycho suppressant like it was a normal thing... with a full understanding of what it did to him.

The fact that Victor was not being blamed only rubbed salt in the wound.

"Yes, son. We can."

But not for long, his son would not be a lab rat. Even he had to break an old vow to see it through.

He knew of someone who could help him with her abilities, something he had expressly forbidden from doing. He also knew what the price would be, and he was very willing to pay it. He was a parent after all as shitty as he might be.

Chapter 7: Frustrations

"Why the fuck is it so difficult?!"

It was very rare for Victor to get so frustrated that he voiced it out but he could not help it. He was running out of time. His son's sexual characteristics had gotten so intense that medicine guaranteed sexual suppression for 5 years barely six months. It worked much better before he reached maturity but now its effects were heavily diminished. And he was freshly out of the very rare herb. There were other ones but those came with side effects and he did not want to cripple his son. His demonic combined with his [hero] heritage made for a stupidly powerful and resilient boy but hurting him was never the intention.

"It is rare to see you so irritated."

His head snapped to Demigora who made herself known. His anger having something to focus on he shouted.

"And whose fault do you think that is?!"

Demigora gave him a pout that would have been beautiful and chaste if it were anyone who was not a sex demon designed to be as attractive as possible.

"It is not my fault that I did not notice the life growing in me. I wonder who forbid me from using any powers at all?"

Victor could only groan. Demons always had a way of turning the tables on their masters into doing what they wanted.

"Besides I have been helping. Is it not me who keeps the little boy's demonic side sated while you try to shove as much of your moral garbage into him and find him a pet?"

If looks could kill Victor would have vaporized Demigora on the spot, not that it would do him any good. She would just pop back up as if nothing had happened.

"Yes. And what pray tell was the price?"

The smile she gave him was serene and divine. He would have fallen for it if he did not know the monster that lay beneath.

"I mean getting another permanent monster girl for your 'party' is not that big of an ask."

He sighed all the fire leaving his body in that single breath, there was no winning with demons. The biggest reason they were so hated was specifically for this reason. Victor knew that there was a very real chance he would one day become a [demon king] he so hated. Kit also made it impossible to kill himself or do anything to jeopardize his power or position in any way. Over the years he had come to accept that he had a none zero chance to be the one to cause another calamity. He had come to this village specifically to be lost to the annals of time but maybe he was being too optimistic.

"Please, at least do not make it a legendary demon..."

The original contract he had signed pulsed at even the hint of discontent preventing him from properly voicing his thoughts. Demigora only grinned at him showing her vampire-like canines.

It took her half a millennia but the original deal he had agreed with Demigora had finally come into effect. He could only bind demons to himself going forward and he had resolved himself to never bind another monster girl again. It was only a matter of time before his hand was forced. He felt that 500 years was at least a good record for the history books when they talk about the fall of a great [hero].

"Speaking of binding monster girls. The only reason it is taking so long is because of your insistence on tailoring it to your son's needs."

It was a distraction and Victor knew it, but he grabbed the lifeline anyway. The die had been cast long ago and all he could do was live with his choices.

Besides he was a great [hero] who defied all odds, it was not set in stone that he would fall.

"You were the one who evaluated his starting potential. Was it not you called it 'extraordinary'?" Feeling slightly better about himself Victor quipped back.

Victor was being pedantic and he knew it but he could not help it. If the worst were to happen, maybe it would be his son who would give him salvation. He believed in his own strength but he was also a realist, should he fall, there had to be contingencies.

"I have said so but that meant even 'pets' could become a fighting force if bound to your son. I did not mean 'he is powerful so get him an even more powerful monster girl'."

It was her turn to look irritated and why wouldn't she be. Demons wanted power but also made sure nobody could be as powerful as them. Victor was already giving her what she wanted and he was so far out of his son's league that it was not even funny. Those were the only reasons he was not worried about Demigora trying anything on their son.

Kit chose that moment to appear out of thin air and engulf him in her softness. If there was one thing Kit was second to none at it was theatrics, the mythic monster knew how to make an entrance. In fact, this act alone made Victor confident that her quest was successful. Perks of being around a kitsune for so long that some of their habits become second nature to the tamer.

"Do you have it?" Victor still allowed the situation to play out, using the desire to know what she brought from their 'contacts' to show genuine excitement on his face. Letting the fox not have her fun, lest she seeks it from elsewhere would not do. Victor made that mistake more often than he would like to count and the mythic monster always had a way of collecting her 'playtime'. Age led to wisdom and it rarely happened these days for which he was very thankful.

Kit only grinned opening her palm to show the glowing gem resting inside. Victor peered at it expectantly.

Simonx69
Simonx69
117 Followers