Taming of the Stalker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You nod, looking interested and a little terrified at the same time.

I laugh. "Now let me explain what some of the options are. I'm sure you have some idea what some of them are, but some I'm sure are pretty confusing. 'A tasty treat' means you get to eat food off of me. I know you enjoyed that yesterday, with the chicken. I also have honey, maple syrup, chocolate sauce, and some other things you may like to try." I smile as you become more and more excited. "Obviously, the 'provisions' I talk about are that you can't cum, unless you've gotten your bonus, and I'm the one in control. So if you roll a 69, that means I get to decide how it goes, just like the last couple of times we've done things of that nature. The shower peep show is just what it sounds like, and the 'bathtime fun' will probably be a little more enjoyable for you. That means, you get to join me."

You look incredulous, but I smile reassuringly.

"Player's choice is pretty obvious. You get to pick what you want, and since it's a Yahtzee, you also get an orgasm." I smile generously. "As for the others, you'll just have to wait to learn what those involve. Now, there are just a few more things to explain. The points you get for each item are going to tell you how many minutes you have to endure that specific punishment. So if you get an unusually good roll and take four aces, you are going to have a four-minute handjob. That might start getting torturous when you get to the higher numbers, but you also have to keep in mind, you're playing against me. If you lose, I get to give you an extra punishment, and if you win, you get an extra orgasm."

You nod slowly, looking a little panicky by now. I can't help but smirk. "I know it would tempt you to try to get the lowest points you possibly can on things, but you'll want that bonus, and that extra orgasm for the win. And who's to say you won't even get a Yahtzee orgasm?" My little smile turned into an outright grin. I'm getting very excited about the day's adventures.

I place the sheet in front of us, facing you, then come around and sit on your lap, leaning back comfortably into your chest. "Ahhh, this is nice," I sigh, knowing you can feel my buttocks and thighs pressing against yours, and that every time I shift my weight, something is rubbing against your hard-on, making it very hard to concentrate. "I'm sitting like this, so you can't cheat and turn your dice over while I'm not looking," I say. "I swear I won't tamper with them. Why should I? Any way it turns out, I win. If you play it right, we can both win." I smile and trail my fingers down one of your thighs, causing goosebumps to rise up on your skin. I open a box on the desk, revealing five dice. "Ready to roll? It's your turn."

You pick up the dice and roll them around in your hand for a moment, then let them fall back into the box. They come out: 1, 4, 4, 6, 6. You consider a moment, then set aside the 6s and roll the other three again. They come out 2, 3, and 6. You keep the 6 and roll the last two again, hesitating since this is your last roll for the turn. The dice fall, and they come out 2 and 4.

"Now, you can either have a three of a kind worth 24, or you can try to start filling up your top section and pick 6s."

It doesn't take you long to decide. You want that bonus. So you pick 6s and I mark down 18 as your score. I grin broadly, turning slowly around to face you. I give you a long, lingering kiss on the lips, with just a hint of tongue.

"Great choice to start off with," I say. "Let me take my turn, then we can proceed with the first activity."

I jump up and sit across the table so you can see me and my dice. I roll them carelessly into the box, and they come up 1, 4, 5, 6, 6. Like you, I keep my 6s and reroll the rest, coming up with a 4 and two more 6s. I keep all four of the 6s and reroll the 4, coming up with a 3. "That's an excellent three of a kind," I say, "so I think I'll take it. This gives me 27 points and you 18. Not a great start, but it's only the beginning." I smile, then come back toward you, rolling you further away from the desk and picking up a stopwatch from a side table on the way. I wheel you into the bedroom and untie your legs from the legs of the chair. I lean the chair back, and lift you up out of it and onto the bed, quickly securing your arms and legs to the posts with the handy scarves. Then I pick up the little handbag again, and you groan slightly. I grin, but pat your head reassuringly. "Just a little precaution," I say, and get out some condoms. "Don't get me wrong, I'm pretty sure you're safe by now," I say, "but I just don't want you losing control just yet. So... hold still."

I lube you up slowly and then slide a condom on you, rolling it all the way up to the base. Then, to your increasing disbelief, I put on two more. "There, now you'll have a layer between us. Don't worry, you'll still feel plenty of sensation, just not enough to cause you to explode before I can stop you."

I climb up onto the bed, my knees on either side of your hips. I wipe my hands, set the stopwatch to 18 minutes, and slowly lower myself down.

I'm actually very excited about this first roll of the dice. I have wanted to feel you inside me this entire time we've been here, but I was always afraid I would push you just a little too close to the edge, and then the game would be ruined. Slowly, I savor the sensation of you completely filling me, and can feel myself starting to tense up already in anticipation. Your breath quickens and you close your eyes, just as excited as I am. I slowly begin grinding against you, hardly moving at all, so that my clitoris is rubbing against you. I can see that you'd like a little more movement, but that will come in plenty of time. Every now and then, I glance at the stopwatch, watching the numbers flashing by. I catch you glancing at it out of the corner of your eye as well, and know that, though for me it's going much too fast, for you, it must seem like time has slowed down almost to a standstill.

After about six or eight minutes, I begin circling my hips, varying up the pattern a little, and you respond. I now know you well enough that I can feel the exact moment when you are ready to cum, and that is when I pause for just long enough for the moment to pass. This happens several times as I first begin slowly, then more quickly sliding up and down your cock. I can't help myself, my control has slipped ever so slightly as I approach climax, and again I feel like maybe my brain will not be able to handle the intensity. Just in time, I realize you're about to cum, and I freeze, leaving you in panting agony. I have to delay my own orgasm because of this, but I get started again and almost immediately I'm overcome with spasms of pleasure. I know you can feel me tightening around you as I cum.

After what feels like forever, the orgasm lets go and I fall onto you, exhausted for the moment. I glance at the stopwatch and see that there are about four minutes left. I raise myself up and continue, more slowly and with more control now, keeping you from cumming at least three more times before the time on the stopwatch hits 0.

"There," I say, "That's the first turn." I smile. "So nice," I say, running my hands through your hair. "You know your cock is amazing, don't you?"

You look at me with a sort of weary resignation, but I can tell you still enjoy it. You want to get back to the game table and see what other delights you can earn.

I secure your hands and feet with the scarves but don't bother tying them to the chair this time. "I think you can walk on your own, don't you?" I smile and strip the condoms off you, toss them in a wastebasket, and lead you out of the room by the scarves around your wrists, rolling the chair behind me.

When we get back to the little study, you kindly take the chair from me and roll it in front of the desk, sitting down gingerly as I smile indulgently and look down at you. "I think I can trust you not to cheat, can't I?" I ask. You swear you'll be good. I think maybe you learned your lesson from this morning, but I'm not quite sure yet. I shrug and sit across from you. With some relief, you open the box and pick up the dice, cupping them in your loosely-bound hands and rolling them carefully into the box. Immediately, they come up as 1, 1, 1, 3, 3.

"Full house, baby," I say, with a broad grin. I was hoping for this, but it seems the gods are on my side, and the timing could not have been better. "I'm taking my turn, then we'll continue."

You slide the dice over and I roll them again, getting 4, 5, 6, 6, 6. I frown in concentration, slide the 6s out of the way and roll the other two again, getting two 4s.

"Hmm... I could have a full house too, but you know, I could get more points if I take my chance now. I think I will. So that's a chance worth 26. You've got 43 points, and I have 53. I'm beating you, but not by much. There's still hope." I smile and come around to you, gesturing for you to get up. You stand carefully and walk with tiny shuffling steps behind me as I lead you back to the bedroom.

"I'm sure you are wondering what a lesson in trust looks like," I say slowly. "It's high time you took this lesson. You need to keep in mind what it means to be mine. I'd really like to avoid more incidents like this morning, and I also want to see just how far you're willing to go for me."

You swallow hard, not at all sure you're going to like this. If it becomes too intimidating for you, I can make the lesson a brief one, but for some reason, I am thinking you might like this just as well, if not better than many of the other pleasures I have administered already.

"First, I need to set things up a bit," I say. "Hold still while I get ready."

I walk quickly into the bathroom and come back with a towel, which I drape over a chair in the corner of the room. Then, I quickly make the bed, pulling the bedspread up neatly but keeping the pillows uncovered. I spread the towel over the bedspread, then instruct you to lie down on your back on the part covered by the towel. Then, I secure your arms and legs to the bedposts with the silk scarves again. "Be right back," I say with a smile, and breeze out of the room and to the kitchen, where I grab some things and come back. I pick up a few more things from the dresser and set everything down on the bedside table out of your view. Then, I pick up one of the things I got from the kitchen and show it to you. It is a thin, very sharp knife, not a broad meat-cutter, but a long, wickedly-sharp, skinny blade used for vegetables. I hold up an apple, pressing it against the blade. Without much pressure, the apple skin parts and juices begin dripping down its surface.

"See how sharp this is?" I ask, cleaning it carefully on the towel. You've gone slightly pale now, and your cock isn't as hard as it was before. I suspect I may have gone too far, but you only nod and hold very still.

"Now," I say, putting the knife down, "I'm going to put this on you." I take up a soft, black bandana and tie it carefully around your head so it is covering your eyes. "I cannot let you keep skulking around and watching me unless I can trust you," I say. "So I am going to teach you how difficult it was for me to trust you, when you were free to move around and do as you please. You will know how it feels, and perhaps gain an appreciation for my position. If you're good, and hold very still, you won't be hurt. If not, you might get a little blood on this towel. This knife is too thin to do any serious damage to you, but you might have some annoying wounds to show for your trouble if you don't behave. Are you ready?"

You open your mouth as if to protest, but then you stop, looking thoughtful for a moment. There is silence in the air for a long moment, then you nod slowly.

I'm a little surprised you're not being more difficult about this, but I'm also excited. You seem to be just as serious about this as I had hoped you would be.

I lean forward with great concentration and can feel you tense as something cold and metallic slides over your chest, down the exact center over your sternum. As it reaches your upper belly, you flinch just a little. "Hold still, or this next one might draw blood," I say, and move to your left shoulder, sliding down the soft, inner part of your arm where it is most sensitive, all the way to your wrist and back up over your shoulder and then to your neck. You twitch at this, and something warm and wet slides dripping down your skin. "See? You'd better hold still."

As I'm working, you are actually getting hard again. This seems to surprise both of us, but I'm grinning broadly now, for so many reasons. I move across your throat and to your other arm, sliding down to your wrist. Then I go back to your chest, moving down now from your collar bone all the way to your navel. Then, I pause, and continue. You wince as the cold metal dips down toward your cock, and I reach with my other hand and cup your balls, stroking gently as I move the cold metal tip around the base, then down the inside of one of your thighs. I repeat the gesture and go down the other leg, almost to the knee, agonizingly slowly, holding your hard cock in my hand. I can feel it responding, and you are still very aroused, though I can see by your face that there is some kind of internal struggle going on, and you don't entirely think you want to be. I laugh quietly, letting the metal touch your skin lightly, lingering there for a moment, then stepping back.

"Do you want to see it again?" I ask. Before you can answer, I pull the knot in the blindfold and remove it carefully from your face. I show you the harmless butter knife I'm holding in my hand. The sharp knife is still lying on the bedside table. I reach over and pick it up. "You never felt that one," I say, as realization comes over your face. "Just this one," I say, showing you the butter knife again. You look disbelieving for a moment.

"I was bleeding," you say uncertainly.

I lean over, pick up a bucket full of warm water, reach in and take out a sponge, letting it drip onto you. "Did you actually feel any pain?" I ask. "Didn't I tell you I wouldn't hurt you, the very first day you were here?"

You nod, looking slightly dazed, and still hard. I also think I see understanding in your eyes now. I look deep into your eyes, my heart pounding with the excitement of the situation. I have to admit, knowing you were terrified and still turned on, knowing I had succeeded in, just for a moment, making you think I was a complete psycho and might just cut you, was extremely arousing to me. It is all I can do to keep from just throwing away all my plans and pouncing on you right there, taking you inside me and letting you have the most amazing orgasm of your life, but instead, I decide to lighten the mood just a little. I laugh lightly and smile. "Man, you were really scared for a minute there, weren't you?" I sigh, untying the scarves and letting you sit up and stretch. "You deserve a break. In fact, I'm pretty hungry from all those adventures, and I'm pretty sure you are too. It's about time for lunch now anyway. I'll make you up something, but in the meantime, there's this apple here if you want it."

I take the knives, the bucket and sponge, and the towel and leave the room, leaving your arms and legs tied together in the usual way, but not secured to the bed. I figure now, since you've had your lesson in trust, I can give you a little more freedom when I don't have any specific punishments planned.

The Stalker

I watch your retreating buttocks as you exit the room, carrying the implements from your lesson of trust. I wonder for a moment if I'm crazy. I always knew I was into a little kink and light B/D, but knife play? I'd heard of it surely, but I also didn't think I trusted anyone enough to have any kind of blade on my body, especially on or near my cock and balls.

I never knew these last few days would be such a learning experience, and believe me, I am learning. For one thing, this stalkerish feeling I've been having is slowly being replaced by a feeling of, well, love. You have managed to take me to new heights, and to new depths too. I have not yet had my orgasm, but I know now that I will get it at some point during all of this. You showed me that you would not hurt me, even when I thought you would. It's strange that both of us would have these kinds of feelings. I was a stalker searching for something to help me get off, and you were the victim I now willingly allowed to get the upper hand in this whole situation. I shudder now as my brain goes through the thoughts. You had every right to call the police on me and/or do a rather painful castration, but instead you decided to punish me yourself.

Since my arms and legs are not bound to the bed anymore, I slowly stand and make my way over to the dresser. I am a little hungry, so I pick up the apple you left behind and bite into it. I stand there, just munching quietly. I take another bite, and in just a couple of minutes, I have finished the piece of fruit, and slowly, because of the ropes, walk out of the room and toward the smell of cooking food.

I enter the kitchen and see you there. You turn toward me and smile, acknowledging my presence. You gesture toward the table, and I take the unspoken order to sit down.

"Are you all right, sweetie?" you ask me. "Did I go too far that time?"

"No, not at all," I reassure you. "I learned a lot about myself, and about you. I'm not terrified anymore, perhaps still a little bit scared, but not actually terrified half to death anymore."

You chuckle softly. "Of course, I have to let you be a little afraid. What if you don't mind me again? I can't let you start thinking you can just take your orgasm whenever you feel like it, watching me unaware, like before."

I shrug. "Actually, I don't think watching would be enough anymore," I say. "In fact, were I the one in control, the shoe might be on the other foot."

"Oh?"

You giggle flirtatiously and walk up right beside me. You rub your tits against my arm and say quietly into my ear, "Oh, you can't have this right now, but you wish you could."

You walk around behind me and nuzzle my neck before continuing the soft whispering, your breath on the back of my neck, making me shiver. "If only those eager hands were free, eh? If only I was lying on that bed in there with my legs apart, and some nice, warm chocolate sauce was on me, and I was letting you lick it off. Or if you'd told me to suck your dick, and I was on my knees with your cock in my hot mouth, and I was looking up at you with this mischievous glint in my eyes while I use my tongue to tickle sensations out of you until your seed erupted and I swallowed it all. You'd really like that, wouldn't you, you hot man?"

You stand up, laugh and walk over to the stove, glancing at me out of the corner of your eye, the hint of a smile on your lips as I shudder again.

"Yes, I would love that," I tell you. "But I'm still taking my punishment, so I know better than to think I'm going to get you to do every little dirty thing I want you to."

"No, but perhaps that's something you can earn, my dear," you say. "We still have a little time left here, and that will be used very well, don't you worry."

You bring lunch over to the table. You set two plates down filled with pork cutlets and green beans.

"Would you be a dear and get the drinks?" you ask me. I stand, walk over to the cupboard I saw you take the glasses out of this morning, and then to the refrigerator. I look through it. "What do you want?" I ask.

"There's some orange juice in there, get me that," you say. I notice the sweet tea pitcher and get me some of that. I then return to the table, glasses in hand, and give yours to you.

"Thank you honey," you say as I sit down. You take your seat. "Dig in, you aren't waiting to eat before I do this time," you tell me.