Taming the Boss Pt. 04

Story Info
Amanda makes her boss wear her panties to work... and more!
2k words
4.54
24.2k
14

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/29/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction, and all characters are above 24. Feedbacks are highly appreciated.

_____________

They both had plans for the next day. John went to play Tennis while Amanda went to meet some of her friends. At 10 PM, John came to pick Amanda up. As instructed, he parked the car at a corner, and proceeded to get into the space in front of the driving seat. He struggled for space and had to push the seat a bit backwards to get comfortable. After ten or twelve minutes, he heard the door open. The smooth skin of Amanda's legs followed soon.

"Hi there, pet." Amanda patted him on the head as she closed the door. She was already wet thinking about what she was going to do with him. She quickly took off her wet panties and put it on her purse. John could clearly smell the wetness. Without further ado, she pushed his head into her vagina as she started the car.

She carefully drove towards the mansion as John dutifully feasted on her pussy. He started by licking off her wetness, and then proceeded to shower her inner thighs with kisses. He then pushed his tongue inside forcing her to moan a little. He continued licking her pussy devotedly as the car came to a sudden halt. Amanda took hold of his head with both hands and started fucking his face without mercy. She soon climaxed and filled his face with her cum. Just then, the traffic lights turned green again and she started the car. Meanwhile, John kept licking her cum off her thighs and kissing her with adoration.

Once they reached the mansion, she dragged him to the bedroom. "Strip and get on the bed, baby." She commanded before going to the bathroom. John swiftly got rid of all his clothes and waited patiently on the bed. After a while, she came back wearing her night clothes. She got on the bed and spooned him from behind. "I am tired. So, no sex for you today, honey." She whispered to his ear, while rubbing his dick gently.

"However, since you were such a good boy earlier, I will let you cum." She added, while gently squeezing and rubbing his dick. She gradually increased her pace and soon John was begging her for release. With a final squeeze, she commanded, "Cum for me, pet." John shot his load onto the sheets immediately, and soon they both drifted off to sleep.

_____________

The next morning she woke him up with the musky smell of her pussy. It had already become a ritual in their lives, and John did not mind at all. After he brought her to yet another orgasm, they brushed their teeth together. John went to make breakfast while Amanda got ready for work. Amanda had made it clear that John had to stay naked, but was required to wear an apron in the kitchen. They had a light breakfast in the bedroom, and John proceeded to get ready himself.

As he was about to put on his pants, Amanda stopped him with a slight slap on his ass. "I think you should wear some underwear today." She retrieved her panties from her purse and threw it at him. She had worn the panties all day yesterday and it had a heavy smell of her wetness. "Are you ready to wear my panties to work, darling?" She winked at him.

"Yes, ma'am." John said as he obediently put on the panties, feeling the elastic wrap tightly around his waist. His dick grew hard at the sensation caused by the moist fabric. Amanda smirked at this, lightly tapping his dick with the sole of her feet. "Mm-hmm. Somebody likes wearing panties for his mistress." John blushed a deep shade of red and completed the rest of his dress up quickly. He drove her to the office and dropped her at a nearby Starbucks to avoid any suspicion. "Be a good boy at work and you might get rewarded in the afternoon." She teased as she exited the car. John admired her butt as she swayed them seductively.

_____________

For the most of the day, John remained extremely hard, finding it hard to focus. On one hand, he could see Amanda working at one corner of his office room, not being able to resist stealing glances at her shaped legs every now and then. On the other hand, he was ever aware of the panties he was wearing. But nevertheless, he kept working on the files. And he worked hard in the hope of earning the promised reward.

Later that day, when returning from the lunch break, John found Amanda seated at his chair. "Close the door behind you." Amanda ordered, which John obliged happily. "Get on all fours, Mr Davies." Amanda ordered again. John did not have to think twice before following her command. "Now crawl to me, Mr Davies." Amanda beckoned him with her middle finger. John crawled slowly towards her, and noticed she was fingering her pussy with her other hand.

Once he was in front of her, Amanda ran the sole of her feet on his face. She had taken off her boots and John deeply inhaled the sweaty scent of her socks. She continued fingering her pussy as she ran her feet all over his face. Then she put both her feet on the floor and commanded. "Kiss my feet, pet."

John obediently knelt and kissed her toes one by one. Satisfied by his devotion, she pushed his head up. "Now you may kiss my pussy, pet." As John proceeded to get under her skirts, Amanda put her feet on the outline of his dick. She squeezed it hard, making him moan softly. She continued rubbing his dick with her feet while John devotedly kissed all around her pussy. She took hold of his face and pushed him deeper into her pussy. He pushed his tongue deep into her pussy and kept licking her.

With each flick of his tongue, she was inching closer to her climax. In response, she squeezed and rubbed his dick hard with both her feet. "Cum for me, pet." She ordered as she reached her climax. John came too, exploding in her panties, with even his pants getting wet slightly. "Don't worry. Nobody will notice. And you have enough time to let it dry away." With a final pat on his head, she got up and went back to work. The rest of the day went by rather eventlessly.

Later that evening, as they wrapped up their work, Amanda approached him. "Go to the bathroom, take off the panties and bring it back to me." John wondered what she had in mind this time. But nevertheless, he did as he was told and handed her the panties upon his return. Amanda brushed the panties over his mouth. "Open!" She commanded with a light push. As he opened his mouth, Amanda put the panties inside. "Lets see if you can keep it inside till we reach home." John blushed furiously at this, as he could taste his own cum. To make things worse, he had to walk past many of his employees in this situation. However, at the same time, he found it deeply arousing, as evidenced by his hard-on. Amanda grinned seeing his reaction. "Such a good boy."

As they exited their office, he was greeted by the receptionist, Lisa, who was nothing short of excitement. "Good evening, John!" He had known Lisa since his childhood, their families being friends. Lisa had suffered a bit with her fortunes and he came as the saviour offering her the job at her hour of needs. Lisa regarded him with the highest of respect. John smiled slightly and nodded at her, pacing away, hoping he meets nobody else.

Amanda followed him closely, grinning at his predicament. Once they reached the parking, she took the keys from him. John kept the panties inside his mouth for the entire way back to his place. In the way, Amanda purchased some take-away dinner.

Once they entered the mansion, Amanda made him get naked, and drop to his all fours. "Now, follow me, honey." She said as she walked towards the couch. Sitting down, she looked down at her obedient pet and patted his head. "You can take it out now, honey." She ruffled his hair as he took the panties out. "I am proud of you, Johnny. You are such a good boy." John moaned at this, took off her boots and knelt to kiss her feet again. "Ooooh, you love kissing my feet, don't you?" Amanda smirked as she let him kiss her toes one by one.

"Why don't you take the socks off?" She asked once he was done. She slapped his face lightly when he attempted to use his hands. "Nuh-uh. Use that mouth of yours." She grinned watching him tug on the socks with his teeth. After a while, he was done. "Tell me what you want, Johnny."

"I want to lick your feet, Amy."

"Hmm. That did not sound very convincing." Amanda said while tracing her bare feet along his face.

"Please Amy, let me lick your feet. I will be a good boy and do anything for you."

Amanda grinned at his desperate plea. "You would do that anyway, honey." She said as she pushed her toes into his mouth. John gratefully sucked on her toes, making them wet. She took her toes out and held both her feet in front of his face. He started licking the soles of her feet obediently. Amanda took her shirt off, unclasped her bra and let it fall. She started playing with her boobs, which John eyed with desire.

"You want a piece of this, honey?" Amanda asked, forcing her toes into his mouth again. John nodded while sucking on her toes.

"Maybe later, baby. Now kiss your way up." She commanded as she unbuttoned her skirt.

John kissed along her smooth legs, finding his way to her well-shaped thighs. "Take my skirts off, honey." Amanda said, pushing her hips slightly off the couch. John quickly took the skirts off and continued exploring her thighs. Once he reached her vagina, Amanda locked him in with her thighs. "Make mistress happy, Johnny."

John did not need any further encouragement. He started by licking up and down the slit of her pussy. Amanda screamed his name and tugged his hair tightly. "More, baby!" John pushed his tongue inside, licking her pussy devotedly bringing her to yet another orgasm. She kept him in the embrace for a little while longer before letting him go.

"Time for dinner!" She exclaimed and walked towards the kitchen. John sighed as he stood up, with his hard-on hanging between his legs. Amanda looked back at him and winked, "Don't worry, baby. You have been a good boy. I will take care of it soon."

Once dinner was done, Amanda went to the bedroom and waited as John finished doing the dishes. When John entered the room, he could not believe his eyes. There Amanda was on his bed, on her all fours, her back arched, her hair spreading all the way down to her ass, and her big round ass inviting him in all its glory. Amanda looked back at him. "Who's been a good boy?"

"I have been a good boy, Mistress." he blushed. Even at that position, Amanda was the one with control, and he knew it.

"Yes, baby. And a good boy gets to fuck. Now be a good boy and fuck me like a bitch."

John swiftly got behind her and got hold of her plump ass. He pushed the tip of his dick inside while gently squeezing her ass with both hands.

"More, baby!" Encouraged, John pushed forward, his dick going all the way. He started thrusting in and out of her pussy.

"Fuck me harder, baby!" Amanda exclaimed. John gradually increased the pace, fucking her pussy. The slapping sound of their body filled the room, and the air was heavy with the smell of their sweat. John kept fucking her pussy hard, feeling his orgasm build gradually.

"Cum for me, pet!" Amanda ordered as she reached her own climax. John shot his load deep inside her pussy. They both collapsed on the bed.

John held her tightly as they drifted off to sleep.

_____________

Should I continue this story, or end this here?

If you think I should continue, what things would you like them to try next?