Taming the Boss Pt. 03

Story Info
Amanda and John get to know each other on a lazy Saturday.
1.7k words
4.39
17.5k
12

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/29/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction and all characters are above 24. Feedbacks are highly appreciated.

_____________

The next morning, Amanda woke up first, finding herself nestled upon his chest. She could feel his morning wood pressing upon her thighs. She smiled as the perfect idea crossed her mind. She slowly got up and situated herself above him. She gently took her seat on his face and woke him up with a slight tug on his hair.

"Good morning, lover." He heard her as he slowly came to his senses. He looked up at her from between her thighs as the musky smell of their mixed cum from last night filled his nostrils. He hesitated for a bit before starting to lick the dried cum off. Above him, Amanda ruffled his hair and gently pushed his face closer to her pussy.

John took hold of her buttocks as he started licking her vagina eagerly. He slowly pushed his tongue inside her while gently massaging her butt with both hands. "Oh yes, baby. Show me what a good pussy licker you are!" Amanda exclaimed above him and started fucking his face. "You like that honey? You like licking off your dried cum from my pussy?"

John groaned under her, unable to respond in any way. "Maybe someday I will let you eat it fresh from the oven!" Amanda said as she slowed her pace slightly. She shifted her position such that she was now facing his dick. "Make me cum, Johnny." She commanded as she took hold of his dick.

John growled and pushed his tongue deeper. He swished and flicked his tongue inside, eager to make her cum again. Meanwhile, Amanda started rubbing his already hard dick up and down, careful not to let him reach his climax. She leaned forward to kiss his dick on the tip, letting him a bit more moving space. John took the opportunity to take his tongue out and put one finger inside.

"More!" Amanda groaned. John obediently put another finger and started fucking her pussy in and out. He continued licking around her pussy at the same time. Amanda sensed her climax build up and started grinding on his face roughly. "Oh yes, Johnny. That's it. I am cumming." She screamed as she let her cum flow all over his face.

After a while, she got up and sat on his face. With her middle finger, she slowly collected the cum from his face and hold her finger in front of him. He immediately took her finger in and licked it clean. Amanda kissed his forehead and got up. "Alright, Johnny. It's time to get cleaned."

"But Amy! I'm so hard." John protested.

"You don't get to cum yet, baby. We have a long day. I will let you cum at night if you be a good boy all day. Does that work?"

"Yes, ma'am." John said obediently as he got up from the bed and headed towards the shower with her.

"Ma'am? Hmm, I like that." Amanda chuckled at his remarks and took him to the shower. She handed him a spare toothbrush. After brushing their teeth, she turned on the shower and handed him some soap and a sponge. "Do you know what good boys do?"

"Yes, ma'am." He nodded.

"Say it, honey."

"A good boy cleans his mistress?"

"You are right baby!" She giggled as she stood straight in front of him.

This was the first time John got the opportunity to admire her naked body without any distraction. He took his time to take in the beautiful spectacle in front of him.

She was a bit shorter than him, standing at 5'0" to his well-built 5'10" body. He could easily out power him, yet he was here submitting to all her desires and whims.

She had clear blue eyes that he could feel tear deep into his soul.

Her breasts were round and firm, not too big, not too small. In the middle, she had brown perky nipples ready to be sucked on.

As his gaze moved downwards, he could see her deep navel which he would love to lick.

He slowly got into his knees before her, his eyes now at the level of her pussy. He softly kissed on it.

"Later, baby. Now get to work!" Amanda exclaimed above him. He started at her feet gently cleaning them with the sponge. Then he moved upwards all the way to her inner thighs. He took time cleaning her pussy, making sure to clean all the cum from earlier.

Then as she turned around, he was again taken aback by the beauty of her big round heart-shaped butts. They were as round as melons and as smooth as silk. She looked back at him admiring her butts. "Kiss it, Johnny." She ordered.

He worshipfully kissed her butt several times before starting to massage them with the sponge. After he was done, he stood up and cleaned her back. She turned to him and winked. "Now for the best part!"

John gently applied some pressure on her boobs, watching her moan in pleasure. He continued massaging her boobs for a while, losing track of time. Finally she stopped him. "Now, get yourself cleaned. You have two minutes." She said as she got into the tub.

John quickly cleaned himself and turned to find her laying down on the tub with her arms open in invitation. He nestled into her arms as she hugged him tightly. "Are you afraid, John?" She asked.

"No, Amy. I trust you." John responded.

Amanda gently kissed his neck in response. "I will never hurt you, John. Although you might see many changes in our personal life, it will not affect our professional life in any way. Nobody will know at the office." She reassured him. "Well, except for some very close people, but that will only happen if you consent." She added.

"So basically, you will be the boss by day, and my pet by night."

"I would love that, Amy!" John replied enthusiastically.

Amanda gave his dick a hard squeeze. "I can see that, baby boy."

John blushed, pushing his face into her breast. She lovingly patted his head. "But don't be fooled, John. I can be very demanding. You have to obey me at all times while we are outside office."

"I know, Amy. I will." He replied, his voice muffled by her breast.

"Sometimes I might require your service at the office though." She pulled him up with a tug on his hair. "Will you lick my pussy at your office room, Johnny?"

"Yes, Amy. I will do anything for you."

"What a good boy!" Amanda exclaimed, pushing him again into her breast.

Soon they dozed off into a nap. After completing the shower, the rest of the day went by quickly.

Just another typical Saturday - ordering Pizza, watching Netflix. They talked about their lives, their families, their childhood.

At some point, Amanda asked John to put his dick inside while they were watching Netflix.

"Fuck me, Johnny. Fuck me hard."

John pushed forward and started fucking her pussy in and out. Soon they both reached their climax and dozed off to another peaceful sleep.

_____________

Amanda woke him up in the same way the next day. John did not mind. In fact he would not mind if it became a routine. He brought her to climax and they both brushed their teeth together. Afterwards, John moved to the kitchen to make some quick breakfast, while Amanda took out the trash.

Once she came back, they had their breakfast together. "What do you want to do today?" John asked.

"Let's see. We can go see a movie. Maybe some shopping. I could definitely make use of some toys now." She winked.

John blushed at her suggestion. "Sure, babe. That sounds nice. Maybe later we can have some nice dinner."

"It's a date then!" Amanda exclaimed. "But you need better clothes. Let's go to your place first."

After packing some of Amanda's clothes, they drove to his place. Once they reached it, she was mesmerized by the size of his mansion. She wandered along the hallway, admiring the expensive artworks, until she reached the back porch of the mansion. She could not believe her eyes as she took in the view of the river flowing.

She turned towards him. " You never said you live in such a nice place!"

"Well, you never asked."

"I would have made you my pet long ago if I knew of it." She winked, moving closer to him. She tiptoed and kissed him gently on the lips. "Let's move now. We don't have all day!"

They took their shower together, got dressed and left for the movie. They watched a romantic movie, although they primarily made out with each other for the entire length of the movie. They went to the nearby mall where she dragged him to a sex shop at one corner.

A younger girl welcomed them into the shop. "What are you guys looking for?"

"Let's see. We should start slow. How about a butt plug?"

"Sure!" She said as she brought out the catalogue. "We have a big collection."

She read her name from the tag, and said. "Well, Emma. Can you bring me this pink one?"

Once Emma came back with the butt plug, Amanda asked, "Do you have a changing room here?" Emma pointed towards a door at the corner of the room.

Amanda handed John the butt plug. "Go put it in, baby." John hesitantly took the butt plug and disappeared inside.

Emma smirked. "You have a nice pet there."

"Yes! We have been going out for just two days, and it's been great."

"Lucky for you! I would love to have a guy like that for myself."

"All the best, honey." Amanda said as she paid the bills.

Once John came back, they departed for the restaurant. It was one of the most expensive places in the city, and they ordered Thai cuisine.

As John shifted again and again in his position, he could feel the butt plug penetrate him deeper. Amanda smirked at him, "How is it going down there?"

"Well, I think it will take some time getting used to it."

"You better get used to it. Mistress is surely going to fuck that ass some day." Amanda said as they enjoyed their dinner.