All Comments on 'Taming the Brat'

by Templar_Writer

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hot. As. Fuck.

This was just "a small story?" If that's the case, I need to find your others, because that was hot af.

jenorma2012jenorma2012over 4 years ago
ok

not really, did not care for this story that much

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
jenorma2012

You've gotta say more than that you didn't care for it. You have to give more than just that. They'll not know why you didn't like it. If they're going to get better and you're going to like it more you have to tell them what was wrong and why it was wrong. Haven't you heard of feedback? Correct Criticism?

-BlackDragon438

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 3 years ago

I really enjoyed this story. I found the scenario erotically hot, and the interpersonal dynamics were interesting, as well as having potential for future stories (hint, hint). The initial struggle between Verona & Thora was a little difficult to visualize. One example: Verona stuffs her panties in Thors'a mouth & uses socks to tie it.. this left me wondering whether Verona was just working in her panties?

Anyway, those details did not significantly interfere with my enjoying your story. I agree with Anon/Hot.As.Fuck. for the overall story.

Thank you for sharing your talent with us. I'm off to check out your other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Dialogue

You have a horribly nasty habit of making ppl confused who is talking and replying.

Correct example

Person 1: [hello] said person 1 as he was walking.

Person 2: person 2 smirked as he walked past person 1.

How you do it:

Person 1: [hello]. He smirked as he walked.

Who smirked? P1 or P2?

By your habit its P2 who smirked.

But since it continues in the same line. It makes the reader think that its P1 that smirked. i always have to doublr check and back who the fuck is replyong to what.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous