Taming the Bunny Ch. 04

Story Info
Mark moves on, Lana comes to a conclusion.
4.8k words
3.51
10.9k
11

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 03/28/2024
Created 03/24/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
butbutbut
butbutbut
68 Followers

Chapter 4.

"Lisa, he said that I'm a bunny and that's why I wanted to cheat with Brian, who is a hunk. He became a wimp because he had to take care of the kids and cook, and that's why I got tired of him and started the affair. And this cheating is much bigger deal for men than for us. I don't know. He's still not coming home. He said I had to leave Brian first. Yeah, and then he said I was up to nine and a half because he left me."

"Really, so if Rick left me, I also would be nine and a half, hmm..."

"Maybe, but try to focus now, this is important. I'm just thinking right now that those bimbos are damn cute, and what if they take Mark away from me? There is no chance he could resist them if they want him. This has become a dangerous game now, damn it. What do I do now? Should I just dump Brian?"

"Don't you give up so easily. If you give up to him now, then he will have the upper hand on you and you will become a wimp."

"No. A cat."

"Huh?"

"Girls are bunnies and cats."

"Oh, a cat then."

"Yeah, I cannot be a cat. I just have to hang on then, I guess. But man, this isn't going at all as we planned. Before when I would nag him about something he would always bend, now he like doesn't care anymore, it's infuriating. How can he behave like that. I feel like I need a new strategy little by little."

...

"Where's Mark?"

"He's running his endless runs again. He's starting to resemble a greyhound gradually. And have you noticed his abs? He's really trying. I think it's quite sweet."

"He's trying what?"

"Well Lana back of course."

"Huh? Isn't Lana always whining Mark back? Why doesn't he just go?"

"Well, he can't just go like that because Lana doesn't understand what's what."

"Well, hey, she's not the only one."

"I think that's so romantic."

"Tut-tut Vi, I think you're starting to have a crush on him? Try not to mess this up now. We can get by if you don't spoil this with any drama. After all he's our Sugar Daddy."

"No he's not, he's a sweet guy. I might consider visiting his bedroom, if that's okay with you?"

"Otherwise yes, but what if it ruins this? What if there becomes some ugly drama."

"Well, what could come of it? The only reason could be that you get angry about it. If it's okay with you, then I guess I'll make some moves, so to speak."

"Well, I surely won't get jealous about that. I guess I can consider that myself also. I guess you don't have anything against it."

"What the hell Jane, isn't Roy enough for you anymore. Mark's mine, I don't share."

"Alright then, I was just messing with you, how are you going to seduce him. Tell me right away, I want to hear."

"Well, that's not rocket science. The guy has been without heaven knows how long, so there's not much needed. When you leave, I'll keep the uniform, but change the panties to skimpy ones. That white tight T-shirt. And look at that, oops, I just forgot the bra. We'll just relax a bit on the sofa and after a while the sheets are swaying."

"Yes, hot. Can I stay and watch?"

"Well, that would ruin everything. It will only work when you're gone."

"Huh, I guess so. You must tell me everything, though."

"Yep yep."

...

"What an earth Vi, are you trying to give me a heart attack. I guess you know that your right to inherit is a bit controversial? You can't go around in your underwear like that."

"Relax, this is just my work outfit."

"Yeah, but it's a different matter when you're lounging by my side in that outfit."

"Nonsense, what are we watching tonight? Jane is meeting Roy, she won't be back until tomorrow."

"Why don't you have a boyfriend like Jane?"

"Well, they're so hardworking. They just want to fuck me right away and I don't want to fuck strangers. And I want this project of ours to succeed without any drama. This is important to me. I don't want anything to mess it up. And then if I had a boyfriend, you wouldn't let me cuddle by your side, I know you that much already. And I really enjoy cuddling by your side, Mark."

"Well then. Have you seen LA La Land?"

"No. Isn't it some sob movie. How can you, a big man, dig something like that."

"What can I say, I'm an incurable romantic. If you haven't seen it, you have to watch it now. It's good."

"Well, you've talked me over, I'll get us some wine. You can watch my butt while I go, hehhe."

"Well, it would be humanly impossible not to look."

"Do you like my butt Mark?"

"There isn't a single breathing man in the world who doesn't like your butt. And you know it very well."

"Yeah, but I wanted to hear it from you."

"Now Vi, shut up and lift those gorgeous legs of yours into my lap."

...

"Oh Mark, why couldn't that have a happy ending. I hate shitty endings. I thought this was a romcom and then at the end they pull the rug out from under it. A good romcom has a happy ending. That was shitty."

"It was art Violet dear. That's why it differs from genre. What do you think would have been the right ending for that?"

"Well, of course, that they would have found each other at the end and lived happily ever after. Children and that kind of crap as it should be."

"That happens only in fairy tales. In real life there is all kinds of crap and you have to live with it. Look at me now: twenty years of idyll and then everything changes upside down in an instant."

"What's going on with you guys. You can tell Mark. We're already good friends, aren't we."

"Yeah, I guess we are. But you're so young, I don't want to bother you with something like that. It's not nice to think back to it."

"Tell me now. It will be easier for me to understand you then."

"Okay, remember you asked for this. This is guaranteed to spoil the mood. But it's not really a long story.

Lana and I met at university, dated for a couple of years and got married after graduation. We were a really hot couple, both of us were crazy about each other. And we were equal, at least that's how I remember it. The children came right after graduation. Lana spent three years at home when the children were small. That's when I started my business. We were pretty tight with money, but we were really happy. At least I was. I'm not so sure about Lana anymore.

Then Lana made a career. She developed like a sixth sense to find investment targets that yielded well. Usually always better than others. Now she manages the largest Hedge fund in her company. She worked quite a long day, but nothing impossible. She usually came home at six or seven. I prepared the dishes and the evening was always shared and pleasant. I think we did well. Sometimes there were parties with friends. Well, the friends were mostly Lana's friends, but still. I did almost all the housework, but it wasn't a problem for me.

Then, a couple of months ago, she started talking to me about open relationships. I think I made it very clear to her that that kind of thing doesn't work for me at all. It just went on and on. Her best friend Lisa and her husband Rick had done it and Lana claimed it was the best thing ever for them. Rick did tell me a little different story though.

Shortly after that, the situation escalated. Lana started coming home from work at nine or ten. Lana behaved shitty and the sex stopped. I guessed that this was it. Then at the last weekend she said she'd go on a weekend-trip but didn't say anything more about the trip. When she was in a shower I saw a text from her boyfriend with an Airbnb address. I went there and saw them spawning in the pool. After that there was nothing unclear about it. I bought this on Friday and by Sunday I had moved in. She's still with that Brian dude."

"Well that was an even shittier story than the last one. I don't understand how she could do that to you. You are the sweetest man I've ever met. I feel so sorry for you. Do you think there's still any hope for you two?"

"I haven't filed for divorce because I somehow thought that some miracle would happen. But hope is starting to fade. I told Lana that there is no hope until she ends the relationship. It hasn't happened."

"Sounds like a crazy bitch. Has she even apologized to you."

"She has apologized for hurting me, but she hasn't apologized for the relationship. That's the problem. Lana thinks she has the right to the affair and she thinks I'm narrow-minded when I'm not joining in cheering for her life-enriching experience."

"I'm no prude and sex is quite free these days, but if I ever got married, I wouldn't look at other women with my husband either. That is, if it hasn't been agreed upon. That's a very clear thing. In my opinion, you're right in this and Lana is spaced out."

"That's enough of my stuff. Tell me a little about you and Jane's background. I've somehow understood that it hasn't been easy."

"It hasn't, no. Well, okay. We've lived in a trailer park all our youth. Both of our parents are useless junkies. We still did get food there as it was such a close community and there were also clear-headed people who tried to take care of the children.

When we started becoming girls, the difficulties started. First there were the boys, and then a little later the older guys too.

We learned to defend ourselves when we were young. Even now Jane always carries a knife with her. A couple of guys have had their balls smashed with a baseball bat. The knife has been used several times. And then Billy always stood up for us. He's the same age as us, but a little slow. His brain somehow suffered when his mother used in labor. Billy always played with us when we were little. When we grew up, Billy didn't stop growing up. He became gigantic. If anyone tried to do anything to us, Billy beat them to hospital. Even the narcs learned finally and we were left alone for the most part.

Then we just decided with Jane that we won't stay there. We managed to get the scholarships and got into the municipal college of applied sciences. When we graduated, we had saved enough money to rent a room here.

At first we tried to work normally, but it didn't quite work out. Probably our background had a bit of an effect. It's so hard for us to swallow any crap and the business world seems to be full of it. There's always someone hustling and harassing. And if you defend yourself, you'll hear about it too. And the jobs we were given were just crap.

Then we established the JV and offered the first project. Damn, that was a tough experience. We offered that project way too low and suffered from it harshly.

But hey you saved us! And you've restored some faith that not all men are jerks. Only about 99.9 percent."

"Well, that explains quite a lot, yes. I thought a bit that your background might not be quite ordinary. But hey, if you ask me, you both turned out to be just perfect! Or that is, if you kept your pants on."

"Come on, Mark, why would you want to cover those fabulous legs with pants? I don't mind if you admire them. You could touch them also, I don't mind."

"Shame on you teasing an old man like this."

...

"Girls lasagna is be ready! We have a reason to celebrate. This project is getting to the halfway point and it's been going well. I thought we'd have some wine with the food and champagne for dessert."

"Hey, are you're trying to get us drunk and take advantage of us."

"Was the plot that transparent. Well, I'll just have to drink it all myself as you figured it out."

"Dream on Jose, plot or not, I always like wine and champagne. Jane can have juice."

"Well, I'm not so worried about a little abuse that I wouldn't drink the wines. So cheers!"

"Seriously girls, you've practically saved my crazy life. It's been over a while since BG started and I haven't been depressed once. Thank you for that."

"Mark honey, even though you're a real slave whip, this has still been really fun. I never would have thought that work could be this much fun."

"Same here and thank you for teaching us. I didn't want to admit, but there seems to be many things we don't know yet."

"Yeah, I too have to admit that I've never had so much fun in my own projects. You're pretty cheerful company for a slob like me.

By the way, I have been developing a plan for your further education. Now that I've seen what you can do and even more, what you can't do, it's starting to dawn on me what I'd like you to learn. But we'll get back to it when we get this project finished and the money from it in the account."

"What further education? We're already highly educated. Women like us don't need any schools. We just need to find a rich man. Aren't you rich, Mark? Well, maybe some beauty school would suit us, hehhe."

...

"I guess that's enough for me, I'm already a bit in a whirlwind. Fortunately, tomorrow is Saturday. Good night Vi and Mark."

"Yeah, I'm a bit tipsy too. That plot of yours seems to be working. All that's missing is the abuse. Isn't it time?"

"Violet, my dear, don't play with fire. Even though I'm more sober, that champagne is affecting my head too. I'd better go to sleep now before I regret it."

"Yeah I'll be right behind, hick!"

"What did you say, please go to your room now."

...

"Violet damn it, where are your clothes? What is this. Hey, you cannot come here naked. Ooooh, stop it. No damn, we'll regret this tomorrow for sure. This is not a good idea at all. Does Jane know? Jane help me!"

...

"Morning Vi, how do you feel now? I'm so sorry I took an advantage of you. Do you regret it? We can forget this, yes. We'll act as if nothing had happened. I just don't understand why this doesn't feel weirder than this. Why are you so easy-going with this?"

"Do you think this was just an accident? I'm quite relaxed with this. Usually I disappear in the morning in a flash after a night like this, but here I am cuddling, so you can surely guess if I'll regret it. And if there ever were an advantage taken, it was me."

"Was this just a pity fuck? Although I'm not complaining. The night was... hmm, memorable. Thanks Vi, you wouldn't have had to sacrifice yourself."

"Hey, I haven't made any shagging plans and certainly not sacrificed anything. This just happened like this, when we both have been living in need for too long. I'm hoping that this won't stop there. I have to say with a bit of teeth that Lana has trained you well. You are a tender and skillful lover."

"Oh, it's all Lana's credit, is it. Well, it could be true. That woman is no puritan and she doesn't shy away from giving me instructions in bed. But this is still a bit strange. What does Jane say? She'll find out sooner or later, though."

"Jane is not a problem, I've already talked to her about this."

"Huh? What you mean talked about this? Do you have a telepathic connection or what?"

"Not exactly, but I asked her for permission in advance."

"What the hell, you just said you didn't plan this."

"Well, yeah, I told Jane just in general for one day, that when it's just work, work, work and I'm always lacking and she has Roy, what if I did you and she said that's OK. She also promised to consider."

"She promised to consider what?"

"Well, probably this very exercise, I guess."

"But she's with Roy. Hell no, this is getting really reckless. Do you think I have nothing to say to this kind of madness."

"Well, hey, let's be realistic. You don't stand a chance now if one of us decides to do you. You saw that already. You'd better just accept your fate, Mark baby. And this fate of yours doesn't seem to be from the worst at all, hehhe."

"Yeah yeah I feel so abused now. I'm not an object, I have feelings too."

"Oh, yeah, I notice that your feelings are raising up again. Shut up now and get to your morning duties..."

...

"Hey girls, we just received the final approval of the delivery via e-mail. And the maintenance contract has been signed for a year ahead. It will bring us 40 grand of cash flow for a year ahead. When that last installment is paid, the company's account will have almost 300 grand. You could slowly start raising the salary."

"Why do we need money? You feed us and we live here for free. We don't even need clothes when we can work in panties."

"Grose, I want you to get your act together and start dating again. This trend has to change. Oh, and I've already planned a future for you, would you like to hear it? Or should I first ask if we'll be together in the future? You'd have a nice nest egg now, if you want to get out of this."

"I'm definitely in."

"Me too. I'm never giving up on this."

"So how much do you get paid when you're BG's Head Honcho?"

"I'm no Head Honcho. You can be our Head Honcho if you want."

"Oh, I can...I don't want to, do you want Vi?"

"Well, definitely not. But how does this work then? How do we know what to do if no one is ordering us?"

"Well, I guess we'll do what we want to do."

"So everyone does what they like. That's ridiculous. Nothing comes of it. Companies aren't like that."

"Well, let's agree on the projects together and then everyone will do their part, just like in the previous one."

"Yes, that went well. But you managed the tasks."

"Well, yes, but that was just the first time. In the future, everyone will probably say what they want. I don't want to be the boss. I think we are a self-directed group. We seem to find a good solution without anyone actually deciding anything. I'll take what you take. You can decide. You take enough that you can pay your own part of the expenses, like food, electricity and water."

"Do you want us to move out now that we have money to rent our own apartment?"

"I really really don't want to. That's not why I said that. I just thought it would be more comfortable for you if you paid your own expenses. That food money is really just the same to me. But if you want, I can accept it now. My life would be much poorer if you didn't live here. So please, don't move anywhere."

"What about the rent."

"Well, in addition to those, this will cost me real estate tax and some maintenance costs, I guess. But I'm not thinking of charging you any rent. I can collect the rent naturally, hah hah."

"Yeah I'll take both."

"I'll take the reservation."

"Well now I fell off the wagon again. Which both and which reservation?"

"So I'll take paying with money and paying in nature."

"Violet, my dear, you haven't understood the whole idea of paying in nature at all."

"And I'll make a reservation for paying in nature. I'll pay for it if and when I want to."

"Uh, Jane that turns the whole idea upside down."

"No backsies. Agreed what's agreed."

"Oh, well then, when that real estate tax comes, let's return to the money side of this...

OK then another thing. At first, I want you back to school. You both know how to program, that's fine, but otherwise there are gaping holes in your education. I mean other than raunchy talk and lewd behavior. They can hardly even be improved. But I want both of you to study architectures, design patterns, negotiation and management skills. I have found out that I can get you signed in to the local university through business cooperation. It opens all university courses for you to study. I don't care if you ever graduate from there, but you need to acquire those skills for the future of BG. It's much smarter to have the professionals teach you than for me to try. I have already chosen the first compulsory courses for you."

"Do we have to, it's been so nice to hang out here. And how are they even mandatory if you've chosen them?"

"And what the hell are we going to do with some managerial skills? I can lead you to the bedroom just by removing my clothes, I don't need any more skills for that."

"As I guessed, slight resistance to change is noticeable. Those skills are needed so that together we can build a successful company from BG with a turnover of millions in the next five years. You will both become project managers at first, and 5-10 subordinates will be hired for both of you."

butbutbut
butbutbut
68 Followers
12