Taming the Bunny Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are we even going to like that, Jane? What if we just keep this up?"

"Yes we are. Let's hire some good-looking guys and put them to good use."

"And sexual harassment just came into the compulsory courses. And I'm going to question it myself. And then finally, I want you to want something... that is, something that money can get... and that has nothing to do with anything, what you usually think."

...

"Hey, we want red bikes."

"Huh?"

"Both of us have had a lot of fun on those bike trips. We want red bikes and for you to teach us how to ride them."

"But...they're dangerous. If you die or get disabled. What am I going to do then?"

"Well, you too drive that too yellow Ninja."

"Yes, but that's a different matter altogether."

"Well, that's settled then. Shall we go and buy them right away?"

"Aaargh, I guess so. But then it's extra school for you, since you also need a license for that."

"Super cool! What would they think in the corporations when we broom to negotiations with those?"

"Well, I do know what they think when you swing up there in those leather suits."

...

"Jane what happened, why the long face?"

"Damn it Vi, I left Roy. I can't stand him anymore. He's always yelling that I can't bunk here with you and Mark. He says I have to move in with him and start taking care of him. And I have to sell my shares also."

"What the hell, it's not his business, none of that. You did it right girl."

"Yeah, I know, but I was quite fond of him. Falling in love is so weird. Even though he was a jerk, I still liked him. But it's over now."

...

"Mark, Jane will sleep with us next night."

"What?"

"She broke up with Roy and she can't be left alone now."

"What does Jane say about that?"

"Oh believe me it's not her first threesome."

"Why doesn't this surprise me at all."

...

"Thank you Mark, it was quite a mediocre performance. Lana and Violet seem to have made you an expert on female anatomy. You, Mark, are a bit difficult case. I compared Roy's behavior more and more to you and concluded that I can surely find a better one than him. You are always polite and you often wonder how I feel. That's the kind of man I want and not some selfish asshole. Don't get me wrong, I don't want you, you're too old for me. But a 20 years younger you, please. Don't you have a son? How about him? Could you invite him here sometime? I could check him out."

"No, no, no. I don't have children. Just keep looking, please."

...

"Hi Mark, now that we have those licenses and bikes in the yard, Vi and I have thought about another thing that we would like."

"Well, what is it? We don't have enough money for Porches yet."

"We'd like to do something for Billy. We could rent him a new trailer and organize something for food maybe. He looked after us for so many years."

"Yes, that's clearly a BG project. You just take what you need from the company's account. I'll get our accountant to think about where to write them. It could be for charity or something. Call me every day so I'm not worried about you."

...

"Brian, we need to talk."

"Oh Lana, that sounds serious. Have you finally decided to ask me to move here? I can do it if you promise to stop those all-nighters with Lisa. That kind of behavior nasty and doesn't suit me at all."

"Well, not quite like that. We've been dating for a while now. This thing with you has been just as nice as I imagined. The only thing is that Mark did that disappearing trick. It didn't go at all the way I planned at the beginning. I never thought he would leave me."

"Well, what are you after that loser anymore. And he has those little sluts there too. Why would you even take him back. And to tell you the truth, he probably won't even give them up anymore. That thing is a wet dream of pretty much every man. Now let's just agree on these nasty affairs and move in together."

"Well thanks for that, Brian. I have now come to the conclusion that this thing of ours is now at the end."

"What the hell, Lana. We're doing really well. You're the hottest gal I've ever had. You have a little loose morals, but otherwise. What's this talk about?"

"Sex with you is fine, it's not a problem. But I want Mark back and that's why we have to end this now."

"I don't understand your obsession with that loser. What does he have that I don't?"

"You don't really want to have that conversation. Let's just leave it at that and part ways amicably, shall we?"

"Not until you tell. It's not fair to dump someone like that. I need to know."

"Huh, do I have to?"

"Yes."

"Well, you asked yourself, remember that. Don't get excited then. You're a bit of a shallow person, Brian. Your interest is only focused on those currencies, going to the gym, and that online game of yours, whatever it was. Anything else when I try to talk to you, it's going to be pretty short. Then you're totally lazy. You never clean here and never cook and never do any yard work. And you're not very interested in my thoughts either. But hey, you're really handsome and a good lover. So that's the summary."

"Well, I'm not a wimp like your Mark. Those housework are for women's or servants'. We could hire helpers here. Money isn't a problem for us. And all my friends play WoW too. And I've thought that the sex will take care of that romantic and conversational side for us."

"Yes, I have noticed. Was this it then?"

"And that Mark is flawless, right?"

"Pretty much that's right."

"But sex doesn't work with him. Isn't that a pretty important thing for you, though."

"Sex was great with him. In the beginning, this thing of ours was just thought of as a little cheer for me, but it got out of hand. This was only intended as a side relationship to the main relationship between me and Mark, but Mark managed to completely surprise me with that stunt. I've been at a loss with this lately, and this won't get better by waiting any longer. I just hope it's not too late."

"Really crappy trick Lana. I guess we can have sex every now and then, though?"

"No, it's all over now. Go now. I'll see you at work."

12