Taming the Bunny Ch. 05

Story Info
Reconciliation, what now?
5.6k words
3.02
9.9k
16

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 03/28/2024
Created 03/24/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
butbutbut
butbutbut
68 Followers

Chapter 5.

"Well hello Lana! Nice to see you after a long time, how are you?"

"Oh Mark, thanks for that. I was a little scared to come when I didn't know what you were saying."

"Sorry Lana, if I've been unpleasant, it's been a bit of a rough time. But I'm doing a lot better now."

"Of course. Where's the girls?"

"They are visiting home for a week or so. Some unfinished business there that needs to be taken care of."

"I just came to tell you that I've left Brian. It's over now."

"OK, I don't really know what I should say now. Congratulate or apologize. How do you feel?"

"I'm maybe a little sad, but a lot relieved. However, we had that relationship for quite a long time and I was pretty hot for it at first. Relieved again, because frankly it was a downhill after you left."

"Well, what broke the camel's back?"

"Well, those bunny stories of yours have made me thinking. As you probably wanted. I think you're at least on the right track. When I remember those early days of ours, they were quite different than these late days of ours. But we were so young then that the comparison isn't right fair. But I guess our thing changed over the years and you're right that I somehow felt like something was missing in my life. And then when Lisa drummed up that open relationship, I thought that's exactly what we need. I couldn't think that you'd take it so differently than I did. I thought that you just whined because you don't have quite the same opportunities. But I guess it wasn't quite like that.

It finally became clear to me that you will not come back to me if I don't dump Brian. That left me with no options. When I have to choose, I choose you. That has been a very clear thing to me all along. I just didn't believe that you would be so adamant about this.

And then you've become so determined. You have become somehow different. And then those girls make me restless. I don't really know what to think about that. That doesn't fit my Mark's behavior at all. So, well played, honey, I'm proud of you."

"Okay, now what?"

"Well, I thought I'd take you back now. I've really missed you the whole time. My life doesn't go well without you. You always somehow kept me on track. After all, you know what I'm like. It's hard for me to keep practical things in check. I get excited about something and then everything else is forgotten. That's how it was with Brian. I really can't do well without you. And I don't want to do without you. I never thought that I would even have to think about doing so. Can we just get back together Mark? I am willing to make compromises now, that I realized what I'm about to lose. I promise I try to be a less selfish bitch in the future."

"Oh, Lana, so much has happened in such a short time. This came a bit out of the blue and I don't really know what to think. I had already pretty much given up hope with you. Could we move forward somehow slower. We could maybe like date at first and see, how's it going?"

"Suits for me, we haven't dated in twenty years, so it'll be interesting how it goes. Well, ask me out then? Let's see if I agree."

"Lana, would you consider going out for pizza and movies with me on Friday?"

"Well, I don't know, just the two of us or will the girls come along?"

"Just the two of us, I promise to take you home before midnight."

"Well then, yes. Would you get me around six?"

"Agreed."

"By the way, I solved the bunny/wimp problem that was hindering our relationship."

"Oh, just like that? Well, how did you do it?"

"I contacted our local bunny organization and got a unanimous decision from there that you are now a hunk. So that we are now officially a bunny-hunk and out of the danger zone."

"Oh, an official decision. Well, there's no point in questioning that then. We have a pretty good prognosis now. And Lana, if you see Anal, tell her to stay the hell in the underworld."

"Hehhe, don't be so strict. She was a pretty hot bitch though."

...

"Thanks, Mark, nice evening. You can kiss me now as a reward. Hmm... I'd ask you in, But as you know I never put out on a first date, so good night."

"Do you want to eat with me and the girls tomorrow?"

"I don't know what if we fight. They can be pretty mean."

"Hey, there were nastiness on both sides, if I remember correctly. You have to learn to get along with them. They're not going to disappear anywhere in my life. I'll give them a talk. You must both behave nicely or I'll put you in a corner."

"Do I have to? Well, I'll come in sixish then."

...

"Girls come here. Lana is coming to eat with us today and I want you to be in your best behavior. So like the opposite of normal."

"Have you started hanging out with her again? We're on a trip for a week and you're immediately hanging out with your ex. I guess you just cannot be left alone for a moment."

"It feels like the old Lana has finally come back. For some reason, I'm not mad at her anymore. I'm sure that the biggest credit goes to you. When I'm with you, I can't think of anything negative. I would never have believed three months ago that this could happen."

"And then you just abandon us like old gloves while your ex blinks her green eyes a little."

"Darling, I will never abandon you. I told Lana that she has to learn to get along with you, because you will always be with me in one way or another. Lana is the one here who walks on a tightrope. If I have to choose, I choose you. But all three of us know that I need a relationship with an adult before long."

"Yeah, yeah, let's try, but if she starts to jibe, we'll throw her out in the yard right away."

"Yes we do."

...

"Violet, Jane, I apologize for my behavior last time. I've been quite confused about this thing you three have, whatever it is."

"OK, let bygones be bygones, Lana. If Mark wants you, we won't be an obstacle. We've grown quite fond of that old chump."

"Well then, there are three of us. What ever has he eaten, when he is being admired by three such beautiful women."

"Well, I do know his oral skills, hehhe. Thanks Lana for the training."

"Uh, grose Violet, But I kind of guessed that. And he's eager, yes. But that's a misuse of my education. My IPR has been violated here."

"That's just obscene, now behave you all! Keep this up and you all are in the corner. Let's go eat."

"Lana, how's business? Is it embarrassing at work, now that you broke up with Brian?"

"So you know about that already. Yes, Brian became quite impossible. Everyone there in the company knew about our relationship and even before the break it started to be a bit awkward. The gang grinned and became quiet in the coffee room when I walked in. Then when we broke up, Brian has been really shitty at work and got even a couple of bosses on his side. I decided that I've had enough of that crap and quit my job a week ago."

"Oh, and I thought that career was everything to you."

"Oh Mark, my priorities changed when I started to get really scared that you would never come back. I first tried to act as if nothing had happened. I continued my relationship with Brian as before. I met friends as before. I worked long hours as before. But everything wasn't like it used to be. When you disappeared, the joy somehow slowly disappeared with you. It was strange. No matter what I tried, everything just felt kind of boring."

"The same thing happened to me when I left. But everything changed for me when I met these two idiots."

"I don't understand how when I started with Brian, everything went so well. I mean. Even though I treated you kind of badly. I guess it was just that when you were even at home moping around, that was enough to keep me satisfied. But when you disappeared, I only realized how dependent I was on you. I thought then that it was the other way around. That you were dependent on me and I set the pace. Lisa also said that I'm nine and you're seven and that's why I can take a lover and you can't do anything about it. He said that I deserve it because I'm so wonderful. And I believed her. And yes, I kind of needed it then. Or at least I needed some change. It all just went overboard."

"Yeah, let's leave that history alone. I don't hold a grudge against you anymore. These two happy pills have banished all negative thoughts from me. So what are you doing now? Were you thinking of starting weaving or what?"

"Hehhe, that's a thought. I've already founded my own fund and I've started customer acquisition. Five of my old customers have already transferred to me. I have already accumulated 10 million and it won't stop there. Since it's Hedge, I can take a percent from capital and 20 from the excess income. Even with this capital, I can easily make 200 a year. What do I need that company for. In a year or two, if I do well, I hope to wheel in a whale or two and make the capital tenfold."

"So what exactly are you doing Lana?"

"I invest other people's money. You'd be surprised how many rich people don't understand anything about investing."

"So no fishing, and you get 200 grand a year for it?"

"Well, at least. Of course, it depends on how well I can make the capital grow. But that's the kind of thing I can do. Unlike these relationship things. Yeah, the fishing is in the future, the whales are so careful."

"Are you working at home now or do you have an office?"

"I've only been at home now. But you know me, I don't feel comfortable alone. What does that office help me, I'm alone there too. It does disturb my concentration when there's no one around."

"You can come here to work just fine, can't she girls?"

"Yeah, I guess she can. This new Lana seems a bit nicer than the last one. Can you cook?"

"Well, I can't and I'm not going to learn. That's Mark's job. But I'm not moving here now. Or am I Mark? This is only the second date with Mark. Or does this count? You girls know the rules. It's only on the third that things start happening."

"Jeez Lana, don't talk to my little girls like that. And yes this counts."

"But hey yeah, I could come work here if that's okay with you. So honey, the next one would be the third then if I count correctly. The tension builds, I wonder what happens next."

"Lana! To the corner!"

...

"Jane, could you code this terrible formula for me. As I lost all the company's utilities, I'm in a bit of trouble. I have to find out the alphas and betas of those companies. You just cannot do that with a calculator."

"Well, I don't understand anything about those Greek alphabets, but that formula is just math and easy piecy. Where do those input parameters come from?"

"Well, I look them up from those sites. That's a hell of a job too. But that's what I had to do at work too."

"Well, you can scrape them from there with a script too. Vi can twist something like that in an instant."

"Really. Well, why didn't they do it at the company then? Totally crazy. Of course, I'll pay you for this."

"We have a custom in BG, that whenever someone does a favor for another, they owe it. Then when a suitable place comes, that debt has to be redeemed. So you owe me this and I'll tell you when it comes payment time. And then I choose how that payment takes place."

"Sounds like I should just keep tapping the calculator..."

"Oh, you're just prejudiced. For example, Mark owed me big time when he didn't have time to take care of a particularly annoying client meeting and I had to take care of it. I wanted to borrow one of Vi's gorgeous party dresses and she's a bit anal of her wardrobe, so I then transferred the debt to Vi as a payment for the loan. Mark then paid the debt orally for Vi, you know."

"Thank you, I just can't get that image out of my head now. It's useless for you to imagine that I agree to such a thing."

"Well, that remains to be seen. A debt is a debt and it has to be paid sometime."

"Mark tell them I'm not a piece of meat, I have feelings like a real person."

"There's no point in saying anything to them. They'll have to take a course on sexual harassment anyway. It's already agreed upon."

"By the way, it occurred to me that we have 250 thousand standing in the company's account. Is there a smarter place for them to get some income from?"

"Damn right. No one with a sane mind keeps money in a bank account. How quickly they are needed back."

"I think 150 of those could very well be in a longer investment. What do you think girls?"

"Yes, this current salary is good enough. But I guess that will wear off a bit if you force us to go there to university."

"Are the girls going to study?"

"Mark is forcing us to go to university. He's already picked out our courses and everything."

"Well, then I'll include a couple of courses in the financial sector. I want my helper girls to know the basics of my field as well. It will then be easier to place my orders."

"Aren't you afraid that your debt mountain will only grow?"

"It's scary as hell, but what can I do. It sounds to me that the payment side is handled by Mark anyways."

"Really? Aren't you jealous of him?"

"Maybe I am, but I trust that you have his best interests at heart too. I just have to deal with this if I want Mark back."

"Well, well, a beautiful butterfly is about to hatch from the bitch!"

"Now clean your mouth, that's not the talk of a fine young lady."

"hehhe, fine lady, that's a first."

...

"Violet honey, I think we need to talk about me and Lana."

"Yes Mark, I know. I've seen this happening already."

"You know Vi that I have kind of fallen in love with you lately."

"I know, I know. Same thing happened to me also."

"But the thing is that our age difference is too big. It's tolerable now, at best, but it's getting worse with years. When you are 42, I would be 60. Practically an old man. I won't do that to you. I just love you too much, to allow that to happen."

"I know you wouldn't. I've always known, Mark."

"So I need a woman of my own age to grow old with and I still hope it's Lana."

"She's so flaky though. You must be very careful with that one."

"I know, I know. But I have to try one more time."

"Yeah, you do. That's obvious."

"You know Vi that if you were ten years older, I would choose you in a heart beat."

"Yes I know that also. But we can still be very very good friends and maybe even lovers, if Lana accepts."

"Yes we can. I hope we can. Maybe we can even have threesomes with Lana?"

"Yes, it's fine with me. I really like Lana too. She's so full of joy of life now that she's here with us."

"I know, and maybe she'll stay more in control with this kind of excitement."

...

"Wow, this third date pretty much went according to the rules, didn't it?"

"Yes, I guess. A bit like from the old memory. I have talked with the girls and we want you to move here with us."

"Indeed! But where do I sleep?"

"You sleep with me like you used to before the mess."

"But aren't the girls jealous? Particularly Vi? Wouldn't you miss Vi then? After all I am just an old harp compared to them."

"I think that neither of them even knows what jealousy is and yes, I probably miss them sometimes. This will probably find its own solution over time. So that you sleep with me regularly and if there is a random change, for example, a third one comes along from the living room or even a fourth, it will only happen if everyone wants it. Is this agreed upon?"

"Of course I want to move back into your bed! The rest of it is flimsy. I can't really deal with it now. I've never been with a woman. I can't even imagine it now."

"Nothing is mandatory in this house and scheming is common. You will notice that those girls will win you over to their side in absolutely everything they want. What they want is always an eternal mystery to me. When Violet decided to sleep with me, it was only afterwards it turned out that I had nothing to say about it and even though I thought it was happening with consent, I was actually taken like a sheep on a string. I'm afraid the same thing will happen to you."

"Don't dream, you forget that I'm a woman too and I can see the devious plans of those little schemers."

"Then it's game on!"

"So I had to leave my lover and now I have to accept two for you. This deal doesn't seem quite fair to me, does it?"

"Hey, this is completely voluntary! A teeny tiny bit of pressure may sometimes exist."

...

"Great performance, girls! Half a year and the mandatory courses have been completed. Hmm... both of you have one F. Well, of course. How can anyone get rejected from a sexual harassment course?"

"Mark honey, believe me you don't want to know."

"I can always call that teacher."

"Oh, believe me, that's not what you want to do!"

"I have a feeling I should believe you there. But your speed has been dizzying. This calls for a proper party. Wine and champagne for the table."

...

"Let's dance Lana, don't be shy, no one is here to judge."

"What are you doing Jane, you cannot just kiss me! I'm not a lesbian! Umm... stop that right now."

...

"Mark wake up! Shh, they're still in our bed. How did this happen? Am I a slobbering lesbian now?"

"Well did you slobber something last night?"

"Well, I'm not sure, those memories are a bit dodgy."

"I remember well as I'm not the same kind of drunkard as the rest of you. Most of the time you were on my side and with the girls it was just kissing and caressing. Like some tender lovemaking, you know. There wasn't any slobbing."

"But now I remember what Jane did to me. I'm not complaining though, it was pretty hot."

"Yeah. That's Jane's thing. There's no criticizing here. Everything is consensual. Do you have any complaints. I'm the company's occupational health and safety representative and I can accept formal complaints."

"hehhe, would it be socially correct to file a complaint here naked, in the same bed with them. Now I finally understand why this bed of yours is such an ocean liner. There must have been more people here even before."

"Only three, this is a record now."

"Weren't you supposed to stop having sex with the girls! Now look what happened."

"Well, it was a conditional promise. If everyone wants it, then it's OK. If I remember correctly, it was you who invited the girls here."

"Well maybe yes, but you could have brought me back to the roots if you wanted to."

"Why would I have done something like that. Are you saying that you didn't enjoy last night?"

"Well no, but this is pretty wild now. What if someone finds out? I'd be ashamed of my eyes."

"I've stopped paying attention a long time ago. I recommend it to you too. Besides, who would brag about this now and to whom?"

"Oh my God, they are beautiful. A young body looks so different than us old crones."

"Hey, just talk about yourself, I'm still a husky middle-aged, and an official hunk even."

"hehhe, at least middle-aged, I admit that much."

...

"Hey girls, I have an important business matter to discuss. In BG's business plan, it says that next is BG's aggressive growth, and for that we need financing and managing the economy. None of the three of us are up to it. I thought it would be Lana's job.

You girls are tough, but Lana is a shark in the financial world. Over the years, I've seen how ruthless she can be. And that's the financial world, ruthless. I'm afraid none of us are up to it. So I thought that we would offer Lana the quarter of BG, on the condition that she manages our finances in the future. What do you say about that?"

"I don't really know. That woman of yours is a bit of a walking time bomb. What if she messes up again and becomes a freak? What does Jane say?"

"Yeah, she's a mess in my opinion too. And what will we do if you two break up again?"

"Exactly. I've thought about that. Lana is an unpredictable gal, that's for sure. And frankly she is a hopefully recovering selfish bitch. I thought that a clause would be agreed in the shareholders' agreement that if someone wanted to sell their shares, BG would have the right of first refusal at half the market price. And further, if three of the shareholders wants to buy out the fourth, then the fourth is forced to sell her share at BG for half the market price. That way we are protected, if Lana starts messing around. How would that sound?"

butbutbut
butbutbut
68 Followers
12