Taming the Bunny Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's good! That's enough for me."

"Likewise, but doesn't Lana see through that and get nervous about that."

"Well that's Lana's problem then. She can refuse the honor and then we have to come up with something else. But I do hope she takes it because I can't imagine a more suitable FCO for us than Lana."

...

"Listen all, I have a business matter. After that night we can say that you, Lana, have been initiated as a full member of our group. We have decided to offer you an equal share from the company."

"What the hell Mark, you haven't talked to me about this. What would I even do about in it, I don't even know how to code shit and I'm not even thinking about learning."

"My business plan says that the next step is the aggressive growth of BG, and for that we need financing and managing the economy. The three of us are not up to it. So that would be your job."

"Well, that is the one thing I could do for sure, but still..."

"You should also know, that if you agree to become a partner and then decide to sell your shares, BG would have the right of first refusal at half the market price and further if three shareholders wants to buy out the fourth, then the fourth is forced to sell her share at BG for half the market price."

"That wouldn't be a problem at all, since I am going to be with you the rest of my life, so I wouldn't be selling if you weren't selling."

"And then there's the rule that cannot be published."

"What was that again Jane?"

"You know Mark, the sleepover rule."

"Oh that, perhaps you should tell Lana. You never know it could be a threshold question for her."

"The new partner has to spend a night with one of the senior partners. And in this case the senior partner would be me."

"Oh, yeah that rule. So would that be acceptable for you Lana?"

"What a hell! Where exactly are these unpublished rules? I want to see them before I put my name on any shareholder paper."

"Sorry, the rules are secret and only for partners. You just have to accept them if you want to become a partner."

"It's madness all again. So what will it cost me to become a slave to these harlots?"

"The company has about 200 in the accounts, so I guess it's 50. OK girls?"

"Can't we just give those shares to her, after all we didn't pay anything for those anyways?"

"Yeah, I'm already pretty hot for her. Let's just take care of this quickly now."

"Hello! Some sense to this now. After all this is a financial issue and a sacred thing to me. I have seen the income statement of your one and only project and it is impressive. I have always known that Mark has been selling himself short and I have come to believe the potential of you two. I think this company has great potential. I would be honored to join you, but I refuse to take 50 thousand from you. And what's with that ludicrous rule. I think you just made it up. With that one it would even sound like if I were a paid woman. It won't do at all. I'll pay 100 thousand for that quarter of shares, and even then it's a steal. But I guess it's not my fault if you don't understand anything about finances. It's obvious you need me badly. Haven't you just taken that finance basics course?"

"Sorry, but it was really really boring and we just kind of flirted with the boys in there, so..."

"So this is settled then. I feel so lucky to have all my important women with me now."

"Not next night, next night Lana will sleep in my room."

"Isn't this sexual harassment, Mark, help me. Or am I sexing up my career? I'm completely confused by this."

"Don't worry Lana, I promise to keep your place warm while you sleep with Jane."

"What did I say, I'm must be blessed."

"Hey, what's the name of this new company of mine? What's BG for."

"We don't know either, since Mark didn't dare to tell."

"What you mean he didn't dare? Is it something naughty then? Mark out with it right now!"

"Yeah, well it's the Bunny Gang. It was like part of my strategy to lure you in. I knew you would love to be a part of a bunny gang."

"Dream on, chump! I'm not going to be the FCO of any bunny gang. I wouldn't be able to collect a dime with a name like that. Hey girls, how about Brains and a Guy? I'll vote for that one."

"Good one, Lana, Yes."

"Yes."

"No no no!"

"Agreed then. Mark go and cook something, we girls, as brains we are, will take care of the business."

...

"So how's the night Lana?"

"Well it was... new. You know Mark, I've always been a little bi-curious. I have just never had the nerve to do anything. Jane really is something, isn't she. So she's lesbian is she, or bi?"

"Definitely bi."

"Now that the ordeal is over, can I see the secret rules finally?"

"Well you know Lana, the rules are not exactly written down."

"Whaaat? But you made me do indescribable things referring to the rules!"

"Well Jane did, but don't try, you didn't do anything you didn't want to. And the rules are real, they are just de facto rules. You are very familiar to those kind of rules, aren't you?"

"Ouch, I feel so taken advantage of now. You lousy son of a bitch, you are. You'll pay for this for sure, you just wait."

"Just calm down now, this is normal everyday life in BG."

...

"It's been so strangely quiet and peaceful here, since the girls moved into our old house."

"You say, do you miss them?"

"Yes, I suppose, but on the other hand, this peace is also nice."

"Yes, and they come here quite often to eat."

"Yeah, they clearly haven't learned how to cook."

"And we see them at the office every day."

"True, but it's so busy there these days and they have their clothes on."

"Mark! So that's what you are thinking. I could prance in my panties here also, you know."

"Yeah I'd like that. It's a done deal and no backsies like Jane always says."

"Well, but then you keep your hands under control."

"What's the fun in that?"

"Well, I think it's nice to tease you, is all."

"But that'll make this like upside down again."

"It is what it is. Take it or leave it. Now this brings to my mind that could you imagine that Anal would come to visit us sometime? I kind of started to like her, even though she was bit of a bitch. I kind of miss her."

"Then what would she do?"

"Well she'd get a bit of a shake on this."

"On what?"

"Well this relationship game of ours."

"So is this a game for you?"

"Well, there has to be some kind of game to keep this interesting. That it doesn't go like last time."

"Yeah, I suppose you shouldn't fall into that old trap again. Are you afraid that you'll start messing around again if you get bored?"

"That kind of scares me a bit, yes. You know me. There must be some action."

"You're not going to start that old song again, are you?"

"I won't start, I won't. Well, at least not on that old note. Have your thoughts changed about open relationship in any way?"

"Well obviously they have changed some, yes. Those girls did a trick on me now. I wouldn't have believed that was possible, when you last suggested it. When you're with Jane, it doesn't seem to be a problem for me."

"So can I take a lover now?"

"I suppose you mean a male one. You can take, yes, as long as you move out of my house. I still can't bear that."

"No surprise there. I just don't understand what the difference is."

"It's men's stuff, I suppose. That respect, dignity, ownership crap. It just doesn't feel right to think that you're with another man."

"Well, if I were to do something naughty like that, I guess I can come back as soon as it's over? You know, slut-Lana could pull a switcheroo with the girls for a week or two?"

"Then it all depends on whether I'm free anymore. My commitments to you will stop as soon as the slut-Lana gets back into shape. I'll probably invite Alice over then and Violet might well decide that our age difference isn't that important now anyway. And there's this Helen at work who's been all over me lately. It's a bit ironic Lana, but I think I may fall in love easier than you. So you never know what happens, when you are not here. I'll say you this though, If Vi was ten years older, you wouldn't be lying there."

"You're just psyching me out. I'll beat with a stick the Alices and the Helens. But Vi is a formidable opponent, you have to admit that much. And yes the last one was a bit touch-and-go, I can see that.

But maybe Anal could help with this. If she came back into the game, and as you remember, she was pretty unstoppable. She could then take care of those naughty needs. As you remember, you never know if she's serious or if she's just teasing. So what if Anal came back. What do you say?"

"Well, a bit long in the tooth I must admit that she was an extremely hot bitch, yes. But I am really confused now, so is it real or a fantasy then?"

"Mark honey, I'll never let you down again. But that's only what I'm saying, when that Anal has her own agenda. She does what she wants. You saw that last time, too. She's an unstoppable bitch."

"So if she comes back, I have no guarantees about that?"

"Mark dear, you can trust me one hundred percent. But I can't promise anything on behalf of Anal, you must understand that. Well, what do you say? Anal to rescue?"

"Aaargh! I will regret this, but so be it. But I don't accept cheating, and I mean it."

"Well, there's no cheating here, we have an agreement now, don't we Mark? You know, like a de facto agreement."

12