Taming the Queen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But most importantly, those girls in the government, even as they were revising those silly laws they wanted to enact -- dropped their quills, terrified of the power they had held over men and women. Shyly and sweetly, they knelt before their male colleagues, begging them to read and write the laws for them -- after all, silly girls like them were likely to make mistakes. They even pulled out the male minister's cocks and sucked them off, as the male ministers drafted a new law for the meek ministresses to sign. The men assured the girls it would be in their best interests, as they groped their female peers breasts from behind as they slid their still hard cocks between their thighs. Without even reading the law, the women signed it -- why would they second guess their male peers by reading what they had said was for their own good? The girls signed away a woman's right to be join the government, and they also signed themselves up to be the male ministers' secretaries, forbidden from wearing anything but a smile. Not much work got done that day as the smiling secretaries rode their new masters' cocks for hours on end.

The only thing that didn't change were the girls who prowled the streets at night looking for men to fondle and fuck. As everyone knows the world over, a slutty queen has slutty subjects.

And as Queen Emily knelt beside the throne her husband sat on, her submissive nakedness shining a new light on her kingdom, she knew she would live happily ever after.

--

Petra closed the story book. To her pleasure, her girlfriend Kate was not yet asleep, but was at that trancey stage where her eyes were glazed and half-lidded.

'Can you hear me, buttercup,' Petra asked.

'Yes... ma'am,' Kate slurred. She was so respectful when she was hypnotised.

'You're going to wake up very early tomorrow, dressed only in that lingerie I love, and you're going to make me a full English breakfast.'

'Of... course, ma'am.'

'Very good, buttercup. And on the count of five, falling into a deep sleep. Five... Four... Three... Two... One.' She snapped. 'Sleep.'

Kate's eyes fell shut and her head lolled towards Petra. One upside Petra had found of having a girlfriend with patriarchy fantasies is that she got to be the patriarch on weekends. She snuggled up to her hypnotised housewife and drifted asleep.

12