Miss Fantastic

Story Info
A superheroine can't get the villain's dick out of her mind.
10.8k words
4.61
35.5k
93
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Miss Fantastic burst through the door. The hardened steel crumbled easily beneath her superhuman muscles, but even if it hadn't a burst of energy from her hands would have done the job. As soon as she cleared the door of the warehouse, she took flight and hovered ten feet above the air. This tended to frighten the lesser henchman. It might have made her an easy target for a gun, but most bullets bounced off her without leaving so much as a bruise. She added a little glow, pulling from her internal cosmic energies to wrap herself in a glowing aura of orange light. Intimidation was half the battle.

Sadly, there was no one to intimidate. The warehouse was empty, aside from a few abandoned forklifts. There was even no sign of the hostages, much less the self-proclaimed Doctor Superior. Miss Fantastic had never heard of him before, but hours prior he had announced that he had abducted a busload of people and was going to kill them unless his demands were met. It had taken a shockingly short amount of time to find him. Miss Fantastic did not expect Doctor Superior to be one of the greater threats that she had faced. Doubly so for his lack of henchmen.

Miss Fantastic reminded herself not to underestimate her enemy. She could be walking into a trap. She knew very little about Doctor Superior, any potential powers he might be hiding, or any potential technology he may have invented. It was good to keep her eyes open.

She drifted across the air through the warehouse, her eyes scanning rapidly. Another set of doors was on the opposite wall. Miss Fantastic dropped down and opened one slowly, more cautiously than last time.

She recognized the faces of the hostages. They were sitting around a tab. Miss Fantastic saw no ropes, chains, or bindings of any kind. In fact, the group of 20 people seemed to be laughing and eating a big fast food meal.

Miss Fantastic pushed the door open wider and stepped into the room. The sash around her waist blew gently in the air conditioning.

One of the hostages looked in her direction, grinned, and exclaimed, "Oh hey! The hero is here. We're saved."

Another hostage lifted a half-eaten cheeseburger and shouted, "Hooray! Can we finish eating first?"

"Yeah," another hostage said. "Can you come back later? We're having a good time."

Miss Fantastic frowned, not sure what to say. Normally the hostages were frightened and thrilled to see her. Now, she might as well be the police come to shut down the party. Were they drugged?

"Where is Doctor Superior?" Miss Fantastic said sternly.

"Oh, he's up there," one hostage said, pointing up a metal staircase to a foreman's office. "Go on in!"

Miss Fantastic, happy to see the hostages unharmed, stepped past them. Something wasn't right, but her priority was still subduing the villain. She walked up the staircase, bracing for an assault from any angle. Gingerly, she pushed open the door to the office.

Doctor Superior was standing in the foreman's office. He looked very similar to the video he had sent the police. His goatee was trimmed and neat. His hair was slicked back. He even wore the ridiculous purple cape, with the large collar.

What was different, however, was that Doctor Superior was not wearing anything below the waist. Miss Fantastic was shocked to see the Doctor's dick, fully erect and out for the world to see. Doctor Superior even stood with his hands on his hips, as if posing proudly.

Miss Fantastic blinked. Her eyes flickered up to Doctor Superior's face, then down to his hard dick, then back to his face, and again to his hard dick. Doctor Superior smiled, politely watching the heroine gather her composure.

"Doctor... uh... Doctor Superior, I presume," Miss Fantastic said, trying to sound imposing despite the obvious elephant in the room. "It's the end of the line. I've... ummm... what are you doing?"

"Well I was about to masturbate," Doctor Superior said simply. He gestured down to his erect dick. "Obviously."

Miss Fantastic's eyes followed his hand gesture, landing again on his dick. She glanced away, then glanced back, afraid of a sudden move or trap.

"Well... can you put it away?" Miss Fantastic said simply.

"Does it make you uncomfortable?" Doctor Superior asked with an innocent voice.

"Yes, yes it does!" Miss Fantastic exclaimed.

"Well certainly I'll put it away, then," Doctor Superior said. He bent down and pulled up the pants pooled around his feet. Miss Fantastic watched for any sudden movements, ready to hit him with an energy blast if the need arose. The Doctor made no such movements, however. He simply pulled up his pants, buckled his belt, and then dropped his hands back to his side. Miss Fantastic tried not to notice the still-present dick visible through the fabric of the pants.

"It's ironic that you showed up, actually," Doctor Superior observed. "I was just thinking about you."

Miss Fantastic tried to not read into the implications of the statement. She was her to save innocent people.

"The jig is up," Miss Fantastic said, mustering authority in her voice. "You're going away for a long time." She added some glow from her cosmic energy, just to show him she meant business.

"Okay," Doctor Superior shrugged. He extended his wrists out, palms up, as if presenting them for handcuffs.

"I don't buy it," Miss Fantastic said, eyeing him warily. "You're not giving up that easily."

"No, I am actually," Doctor Superior shrugged. "I'm obviously outmatched. You're more powerful than I am and I won't win a fight. I was hoping you wouldn't find me until after... oh... maybe five minutes more or so, but you're here now, so let's get it over with."

Miss Fantastic stepped forward warily, waiting for the reveal of a hidden panel or the sudden leap for a weapon. Doctor Superior waited patiently, his hands still extended. Finally, Miss Fantastic reached out and pressed a gloved hand against Doctor Superior's wrist. She willed the cosmic energy from within her and glowing orange energy swirled around Doctor Superior's arms, forming binds.

Miss Fantastic reached up to an earpiece and pressed it. "Commissioner? Send your boys in. Doctor Superior has been captured. The hostages are safe."

---

The commissioner and Miss Fantastic watched as the officers placed Doctor Superior into the SWAT van. He had been thoroughly searched for weapons and securely bound with supposedly-power-proof manacles. He had put up no fight at any point.

"I don't like it," Miss Fantastic muttered. "That was far too easy." Her gloved fists sat on the hips of her black leotard as her sash flowed heroically in the breeze.

"I'll take an easy day any day," the commissioner said with a shrug. "The villain is captured, the hostages are saved, and nobody got hurt."

"Can we call them hostages?" Miss Fantastic asked. "They barely wanted to leave at all."

"I don't understand that," the commissioner conceded. "We'd have some doctors look at them. Perhaps drugs were used or some sort of magic. You never know with these supervillains. But they're safe now and the villain is gone." He smiled at the heroine. "Don't make a good day into a bad one by looking too hard at it. You did good work. You saved the day. Go... I don't know... do whatever it is you do to relax or reward yourself."

Miss Fantastic nodded, thanked the commissioner, and then took to the skies. She did a lap or two around the city, just to be sure no one was following her back to her hidden apartment.

As she flew, Miss Fantastic thought again about Doctor Superior standing with his dick out. It was a shocking visual, of course, but the more that Miss Fantastic got used to it, the more she found that it wasn't a terrible thing. All guys masturbated, of course. Miss Fantastic had simply walked in when he thought he had a moment of privacy. How many girlfriends, mothers, or friends had similar stories about walking in on a man at an awkward moment? This was actually inevitable, Miss Fantastic realized. If it wasn't her and this particular villain, it would have been another pairing. Still, maybe Miss Fantastic wouldn't mention it to anyone, lest it become an ongoing joke among her super-friends.

In a strange way, it even made Miss Fantastic relate a little to her foe. The commissioner had mentioned doing whatever it was that made her unwind. Miss Fantastic had a vibrator in her nightstand to help her unwind. Apparently her foe was also keen to unwind in the same sort of way. He was still a villain, of course, who threatened the lives of 20 innocent individuals, but it would be a disservice to herself as a hero not to recognize the humanity in her enemies. In fact, it was a little funny when you thought about it.

Satisfied that she wasn't being following, Miss Fantastic let the cosmic energy glow die down and dropped down to the roof of her apartment building. She changed into the clothes that she kept stashed there, then descended down to her apartment.

So much thinking about masturbating had gotten into Miss Fantastic's head. She went for her nightstand, removed the vibrator, and slipped off the pants she had donned just a moment before.

The vibrator was heftier than most commercial vibrators. Her ultra-dense skin meant she needed a higher sensation, so she had commissioned--very privately, of course--an industrial-strength vibrator. She often hovered as she got herself off, just so the vibrations didn't reverberate into the floor and shake the building apart.

She stuffed the vibrator into her panties, lifted off the ground, and turned it on. The quakes echoed across her body, pounding pleasure into her clit. She found that she was already very wet and very ready. As fun as the masturbating was, she found that she lacked a specific focus. Ordinarily, she got off by imagining tender caresses and passionate lovemaking. If she was feeling especially horny, she might summon the memories of her city-quaking passionate sex with her ex-boyfriend, Goliath. But now, as much as the vibrator pleased her, she couldn't seem to latch onto the thought to carry her pleasure into orgasm.

After ten minutes, the need was building up inside her, but she was no closer to getting off.

Miss Fantastic thought about the time with Goliath, when that cosmic storm had bathed her with too much energy and she had to work it all off. They had gone all night and Goliath had behaved heroically. Normally, the memory would take her well into the realms of pleasure, but this time it wasn't enough.

She hovered above her computer and pulled up one of the numerous smut sites dedicated to her. Normally, they ended up with Miss Fantastic depowered in some way and wearing only her knee-high boots and her domino-style mask. They were filthy and mostly degrading, of course, but she would be lying if she said that occasionally she didn't poke through just to see what sort of fantasies were made about her. Now, she devoured fantasy after fantasy, not even bothering to filter out the obviously degrading ones. It made her hornier in a way she couldn't quite understand, but it didn't bring about the orgasm.

The stories reminded Miss Fantastic that Doctor Superior had said he was thinking of her. She wondered if he had written any of these himself. Then, she wondered if Doctor Superior would have had this much trouble if she hadn't burst in. She remembered him again, standing with his dick proudly displayed. The shocking image seemed burned into her mind, easily accessible.

Instantly her pussy exploded in pleasure. Miss Fantastic moaned involuntarily and loudly. The pounding of the industrial-strength vibrator was like extasy in between her legs. She shook once, almost pulled away the vibrator, then thought better of it and pressed it tight against her clit. She was so shocked that the image disappeared from her mind. Miss Fantastic pressed hard, ready to embrace the orgasm she had been chasing for twenty minutes now. It didn't quite come anymore.

She moaned, this time in need instead of pleasure. She didn't want to think of a villain, but she was also very horny. Maybe it was okay just this once. What had the commissioner said? Relax and don't overthink? Reward herself? Miss Fantastic bit her lip, summoned the image of Doctor Superior's dick, and felt the pleasure again ride through her body. She lasted two seconds before her orgasm threatened to tear her body apart.

She cried out, latching onto the image in her mind as the pleasure erased every other thought. For a moment, she forgot that it was a villain's dick. She forgot it was anyone's dick at all. It was just a wonderful, hard dick. The thought brought the purest pleasure that Miss Fantastic had ever felt. The orgasm lasted for wave after glorious wave.

When Miss Fantastic finally drifted down to the floor, catching her breath and quaking weakly, she looked down at her hand. Her industrial-strength vibrator was a smoking heap of ash in her hand. Apparently she had exuded energy in the midst of her orgasm and fried it. She muttered a curse, thinking about how much that had cost. Still, it had given her one last glorious gift.

But wasn't it the villain she had been thinking about? Even if his dick was great--and it was great. It was large, stiff, and looked like fun--it was still a villain's dick. Miss Fantastic dropped the thought. It didn't matter now. She had gotten it out of her system and didn't have to overthink it. Her body had just responded naturally. She wasn't fantasizing about a villain, just a well-endowed man. It wasn't her normal, but most men weren't as well-endowed. She didn't have to ruin it all by overthinking it.

Miss Fantastic drifted off into a sleep, applauding herself internally for a job well done today.

---

Miss Fantastic arrived at the police station early in the morning. She was ushered straight to the commissioner, as usual, who welcomed her into his office.

"How are the hostages?" Miss Fantastic asked.

"They're all perfectly fine," the commissioner said. "They tell the same story. They were scared at the beginning, but Doctor Superior told them that they didn't need to be afraid, they could unwind and have a good time, and then they did."

"Any sign of drugs? Or mind control?" Miss Fantastic asked.

"Definitely not mind control," he said immediately. "But we're still waiting on the results of the drugs."

"Why definitely not mind control?" Miss Fantastic asked.

"Four different experts examined him," the commissioner explained. "They all had the same consensus. He has no superhuman abilities whatsoever." Miss Fantastic wasn't aware there were experts in mind control, but the commissioner seemed sure and she had never had reason to mistrust his judgment. "We still put him in maximum security, just in case."

"I'd like to talk to him, if that would be alright with you," Miss Fantastic said.

"Of course," the commissioner said. "He seemed to expect you, actually."

"You talked with him?" Miss Fantastic said.

"Yes, he was quite agreeable in the initial interrogations," the commissioner said.

"That was my experience too," Miss Fantastic said gravely. "Something feels strange about all this."

"I think we take it as a win and move on," the commissioner said. "There are greater threats out there. I don't think Doctor Superior is one of them."

Miss Fantastic nodded, considering. It was true that there were greater threats, but there was still something about this situation that made her feel odd.

She told herself that it was definitely not because she had masturbated while thinking about his dick the night before.

---

Doctor Superior stood behind thick glass. Miss Fantastic felt a little like Clarice approaching Hannibal Lector as she stepped up to the cell. She knew that the glass was bulletproof and she could see that the door was securely fastened off to her right. The Doctor was sitting in a large, comfortable chair, reading a book. He glanced up when he noticed Miss Fantastic and smiled.

At least he is clothed this time, Miss Fantastic thought. She was a little disappointed actually. It would have been funny to catch him with his pants down twice now.

"Hello," Doctor Superior said. He stood and approached the glass, but stopped shy of the yellow line acting as a warning barrier.

"Hello, Doctor Superior," Miss Fantastic said stiffly. Now that she was here, she realized that she didn't exactly know what she wanted to ask him. He seemed to be waiting for her to say something.

"What did you do to the hostages?" Miss Fantastic finally asked.

"Nothing," Doctor Superior shrugged. "They had a grand old time, actually."

"Did you use drugs on them? Mind control?"

"Oh definitely not mind control," Doctor Superior said immediately. "In fact, you shouldn't even think about that again."

"What sort of drugs did you use on them?" Miss Fantastic said. For a moment, it sounded strange to her. Was this a logical follow-up question to what he had just said? She wasn't sure. Still, he answered it naturally so apparently it wasn't that strange.

"You'll have to wait for lab technicians or whatever to answer those questions for you. In the meantime, I promise you that they'll be alright. I have not harmed anyone at all."

Miss Fantastic narrowed her eyes. She wasn't sure she could trust his word, but also wasn't sure what else she could do. She couldn't very beat the answers out of him.

"How did you sleep, Miss Fantastic?" Doctor Superior asked with a smile. Miss Fantastic's heart jumped slightly. Did he know she masturbated while thinking about him? Surely not. That was preposterous.

"Just fine," Miss Fantastic said stiffly.

"Good," Doctor Superior said. "I worried that I kept you up too late last night. As I told the commissioner, I am very sorry about my crimes." He hesitated, then added, "I'm also very sorry I made you uncomfortable by exposing myself in front of you. If it makes you uncomfortable, it won't happen again." He smiled, almost charmingly.

Miss Fantastic shifted uncomfortably. She knew that this ought to be good news, but she was a little confused. She wasn't sure exactly why she felt disappointed now. She didn't want to see him expose himself again, did she? Even if she did, that wasn't something that she could ever say out loud. It was better to move on. Still, because Doctor Superior had brought it up, now there was the awkward topic hanging out there.

"I was more... surprised that uncomfortable," Miss Fantastic said stiffly.

"I can understand that," Doctor Superior said with a smile. "I can only imagine. You come into the room and bang! There I am. Fully erect, just out for the world to see. I can imagine how surprising that must have been for you."

"Yes," Miss Fantastic said with a little forced chuckle. "Quite surprisingly. But again, I... I wasn't uncomfortable. That was poor wording at the time."

"To tell you the trust, I am actually rather comfortable with my body," Doctor Superior said. "I have a little bit of an exhibitionist streak in me. I like when beautiful women look at my dick. And I tend to date girls who like to look at it. I dated this one girl who said that she would masturbate to just the thought of my... oh how did she put it?... my 'rock hard pleasure pole'." He laughed lightheartedly. Miss Fantastic tried to ignore the fact that she too had masturbated to the same thought the night before. She allowed a small, indulgent smile.

Doctor Superior continued, "She told me that at first she would just sit and think about it and that would be enough. But very quickly, the memory of my dick was not sufficient for her to get off. She had to actually be there. She had to be looking at it." He laughed again, as if retelling a favorite old story. "She even said that it became the only way she could get off. She couldn't get off until she was actually there, staring at my dick. Nothing else would do it for her." He smiled and shrugged.