Tammi the Ass Puppet

Story Info
Tammi becomes an ventriloquist's anal puppet.
2k words
3.16
12.1k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I noticed a post on social media from my sister's friend, Tammi.

She was complaining about men so I clicked on her profile and discovered she'd recently broken up with her boyfriend.

Tammi wasn't what you'd call 'wife material' but she was reasonably hot and a complete ditz. She was always caked in make-up and all of her pictures had filters on them which made her appear far hotter than she was in real life.

The perfect bitch for the occasion. I wouldn't have to wine and dine her, only make out like I would before an evening of straight sex would occur.

I flicked her an inbox saying "Hey Tammi, long time no chat''

She went on to discuss her current circumstance before I told her to simply forget about it. Over the next week or so we began to converse and as things naturally progressed -- we were soon sexting. Tammi had revealed one of her fantasies to me -- that she liked it rough! In her own words: to be 'hate-fucked'

This seriously turned me on and boosted her up a point or two.

Tammi had a reasonable figure. She was quite tidy with platinum blonde hair, large blue eyes with a slight bump on the bridge of her nose with a longish kind of jaw and lip filler that made her look ridiculous. I always believed that women with rounder faces and more weight on them could pull off Botox in their lips. Tammi had quite a narrow face and was fairly thin, her lips looked way out of proportion with the rest of her features, not to mention -- they were never that full in the first place. Women with fuller lips who apply Botox can often enhance them and create a subtle difference yet Tammi just looked stupid and was stupid for even attempting the look, stupid and pathetic!

She tried her best to fit the stereotype 'pretty' image -- almost like a Barbie doll, however, had been slightly brushed with the ugly stick, in a good way though, as this made her less pretentious and more desperate.

I planned to fulfil her fantasy and told her that I would make it appear 'real' and would skip any small talk as soon as she arrived and get straight to it.

I revealed one of my fantasies to Cindy. I told her that I liked the 'Bimbo' look and to look as plastic as possible and then arranged for her to arrive around 6 pm.

She only lived a few blocks away and walked around to my place. I heard the doorbell ring and opened it. Tammi was holding a bottle of champagne in her hand, wearing a latex pink mini skirt that matched her lipstick and clear platform-styled heels. Her hair was shoulder-length platinum blonde hair with huge fake lashes! Tammi's make-up looked as if it'd been done by a child who'd received a toy make-up kit in a show bag.

I immediately took the bottle of champagne from her, closed the door and then pinned her up against my wall with my left hand around her throat and my right hand up her skirt whilst looking at her fiercely.

Tammi was in the mood, you could tell she was slightly nervous; her heart was racing and she looked as if she'd been staring in the mirror whilst getting changed about 20 times before she'd decided on what to wear. I found that attractive and 'cute' as she'd gone to some effort and was looking forward to the evening.

With my hand wrapped around her throat: I began rubbing her clit with my index and middle finger. Tammi began softly moaning and pretending to be scared by dramatically shrieking when I grabbed her throat harder however, I could tell she was incredibly turned on and not scared at all; it was just an act she was playing out.

I grabbed her in a headlock and threw her down on my couch, she tripped over her heels and fell hopelessly onto my soft sofa as I laughed out loud whilst reaching over her and grabbing her by the scruff of the neck -- pulling her up and then marched her over to my bathroom basin like a security guard escorts a drunk patron.

I'd filled my sink up with warm water and had a rather deep basin. Tammi trotted desperately trying to keep her balance.

"Take a look in the mirror slut" I said.

Followed by "Now tell me what you see"

"A slut," said Cindy.

"That's right slut, you're not as dumb as you look, are you?" I continued.

At that point: I dunked her head into the basin for a second or two and had hold of the back of her head by scrunching up a bunch of her hair in my hand.

"You're a dirty slut, It's time to clean you up." I dunked her once more for a few seconds before forcibly pulling her back up by her hair.

I reached for a washcloth that was hanging on the towel rack and began smearing her make-up as I continued to dunk her for brief periods in the warm water and used the washcloth to smear her face.

She began to look like a complete clown as if she'd been 'crying' as her mascara was running down her eyes.

"I'm going to strip you down to your true self slut. I'm removing this fake mask you wear to hide your insecurities. I'm going to get you naked in ways you've never been naked before," I said assertively.

I then stood behind her and held her in the 'Boston crab' position with both of my arms looping through her underarms and placing my hands at the back of her head. I was exerting my control and dominance over her. I noticed a tiny pink handbag she had over her shoulder and began rifling through it, laughing at her birth control pills. She had a bottle of perfume that was oval-shaped with a knob for a lid.

"What have we here," I said curiously, whilst placing one hand on her throat, holding her head up by the jaw so she got a good hard look at herself and then lifted her pink latex mini skirt to reveal her tacky leopard printed thong which I pulled down in the same fashion a strict parent would before smacking their disobedient child's buttocks. I took the perfume bottle and inserted the knob-shaped lid into her asshole and began fucking her with it. The idea was so spontaneous and must have been so degrading just shoving her womanhood and beauty identity straight up her asshole where it belonged. Due to all the water from the dunking -- her nipples were on full display through her white 'boob-tube' styled top, in the same manner, I ripped her thong down; I then ripped her top down forcibly and let it sit below her B-cup breasts, which made her appear 'ravished.'

Shortly after, I decided to dunk her once more and by this point, the make-up had all but disappeared. I began to pull her eyelids with my hand firmly placed on top of her head and squeeze her face, pushing her lips in and making her look ridiculous. I started brushing my index finger over her lips in rapid succession and making fun of her, 'babble, babble, babble!' speaking to her like a baby.

I grabbed her by the cheeks with my left hand and began squeezing them inwards, making her mouth move whilst in sync with the words:

"I. AM. A. DUMB. SLUT"

So it appeared as if she was saying it, all whilst in unison with my hand holding the perfume bottle and pushing it into her ass for the full puppet effect. I'd turned this bitch into my very own ventriloquist dummy. After messing around with her like this for a while: I placed a peg I found in a washing basket on her tongue and made her utter the same sentence, it sounded like she had some kind of speech impediment, further degrading her.

I couldn't help but notice Cindy's fake lashes and decided it was time to remove them and held her close to the mirror -- pulling both of her lashes off whilst laughing at her.

I'd completely decimated this bitch. I walked back into the kitchen and grabbed the champagne bottle told her to get down on her knees on my fluffy bath mat and then popped the bottle. As it started to overflow, I poured some over her tits and then pulled my rock-hard cock out - lifting the bottle up and slowly started to pour drops of it onto my cock and she began lapping it up.

"Enjoy your champagne slut," I stated.

After a nice blowjob for around 5 minutes or so -- I reached for her make-up bag and began smearing her lipstick across her mouth carelessly, making her look like a clown as I wrote the letters "WH" and "RE" on either side of her mouth with the lipstick so when she opened her mouth it spelled:

"WHORE"

I then took what looked like eye shadow

and smeared it below her eyes, it looked as if she had two black eyes -- due to her deep-throating cock. Tammi had tears running down her throat. I took the fake lashes and stuck them on her cheekbones, it looked like I'd just face fucked this slut until her eyelashes fell off!!

I was ready to climax and grabbed her by the hair -- dragging her into my bedroom and throwing her down on the bed. Tammi was laying face down and I began to place each of my thighs on either side of her ass and then removed her leopard print thong, putting it over her head, creating a makeshift mask with the front of the thong covering her nose, this way she could smell her wet cunt. The way the make-shift mask was fashioned, Her eyes were still revealed.

I started fucking her tight cunt -- whilst at the same time -- leaning forward and holding her by the back of the head with her hair and thong and began slamming her face into the pillow as I fucked her.

"You like being hated fucked huh?" I implied.

Tammi let out a muffled "Yes"

I could slam her face reasonably hard because the pillow provided protection. I fucked her for a good 10 minutes calling her every name under the sun and felt her girly cum gush out at least twice all over my cock.

Moments later, I got up and stood beside the bed and turned her around 180 degrees. Tammi was still on her stomach and placed her hands behind her head whilst I began fucking her mouth like a cunt.

As I deep-throated her: I felt my cock-head push through her larynx and down her esophagus; her larynx felt tight and soft like the opening of a pussy! I then began to understand all the hype about deep-throat! This sensation brought me to the brink and with one final thrust, I shoved my cock deep down her throat and held it there as she gagged as if she was dying whilst tears rolled from her eyes. The sounds and faces she made completely humiliated herself in the process as I felt myself spasm and pumped my load deep into her guts:

Mmmm 'thankyou cum guts' I murmured as Tammi opened her mouth wide displaying her pierced tounge and grinning. I traced her chin with my thumb and index finger and leaned in for the kiss whilst telling her to open wide before I allowing a nice big trail of fresh spit drip from my mouth into hers. Tammi shrieked with delight, being the freak that she was.

It felt so liberating, fucking like we were intended too, In our true primal form without all the bullshit! No guilt, no shame, no remourse.

B2R