Tammy Ch. 05

Story Info
Tammy breaks a new barrier.
3k words
4.7
6.7k
9

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 06/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I enjoy comments on my stories, both the public ones and the private ones. Suggestions and opinions are welcome. But some comments on my past stories suggest that there should have been some warning about the theme. This is an erotic story involving interracial play and married women straying from their husband. If the idea of a black man fucking a married white woman bothers you, you should move on to another story.

As an Introduction, I'm Devon, a 32 year-old black man now living in Chicago, the city where I was born and raised. I work for a mid-sized investment bank and travel a fair amount. I'm 6' 4" and a good athlete, all city in high school basketball and all state in football. I received a scholarship to play college football on the west coast, where I was an all conference tight end freshman year, but a severe off the field injury curtailed my career. So I hit the books got a degree in economics, and then an MBA, and I now have a pretty good life.

My weakness, or at least my kink, is married women. Specifically, white married women. No use psychoanalyzing the motives, but there are aspects, which I will over time describe, that just make married white women much more of a sexual turn on than more "normal" relationships. My other kink is I'm a dominant man -- not that I enjoy inflicting pain or wearing weird attire, but I know what I enjoy and clearly communicate my desires and expectations. Typically, my playmates are older than me, but not always. Sometimes I meet them on line (which I prefer) before we meet in person, but sometimes the original meeting is in person. Most of these experiences have been during the past five years, although there are some exceptions. I'm not telling these experiences in chronological order -- just the order of what's in my head when I'm writing.

To get more background on Tammy, you can read the previous Tammy chapters.

That week we met on Tuesday and Friday. After Sunday's experiences, the sex was more basic, but we both enjoyed. She came several times each day, and I finished off each morning by blowing a load in her mouth. I had some thoughts about how to spice up the action. Before telling her on Friday, she had some news for me.

She said, "I can't come to the game on Sunday. Kevin (her son) has another college recruiting open house."

"No problem."

"I did talk to Greg (her husband) some more."

"About?"

"Continuing the discussion he tried to have last time."

"Oh! Tell me about it."

She recounted the conversation.

Tammy said, "Greg, I don't think I understood what you were trying to say last week."

He said, "I guess I didn't make myself clear."

"When you asked if I wanted to try anything different, what did you mean?"

"I guess anything."

"That's pretty broad. Can you give me an example?"

"O.k. Ummmm ... well ... when it comes to sex ... you know ... we haven't done much ... exploration."

"What do you have in mind?"

"Well ... nothing specific ... is there anything you want to try?"

"There might be a lot of things. But you brought it up. What are you thinking about?"

"I was reading about ... you know ... swinging ... and how ... ummmm ... some couples seem to really enjoy it."

"Is this about the conversation you and Devon had at lunch?"

"Well ... that started it ... but then I did more research. Devon told me about sites where people who are interested hang out."

"So you want to find another couple and do a swap?"

"No. Well maybe. But I was thinking it could be a place where one of us explores with a single person."

"So you're telling me you want to have a fling."

"Maybe. But also where we might meet a man for you."

"You're bi?"

"No. But I told you before. Devon has had experiences where the husband has watched his wife with him."

"That interests you?"

"Maybe. Does it interest you?"

"Good question. I guess everyone has thought about it. It might. It would depend on the man I guess. I've heard about those sites. One was in the news because its membership list got hacked. I always thought the men on there would be creepy."

"You said it depends on the man. What type of man?"

"Not creepy. I guess someone not too old, and not in really had shape."

"That doesn't narrow it --"

"Oh, and experienced. He would have to be experienced."

"So, you seem interested."

"Greg, it would really be up to you. Would you be comfortable with me meeting another man?"

"I think so."

"And watching?"

"I think I'd have to watch. Just to make sure you're safe."

"I'm surprised. I didn't think we'd be having this conversation. But I do think we would be searching for a long time to find someone who is attractive and experienced."

"We already know someone who's experienced."

"Your not talking about your friend from work, are you? I think his name's Craig.

"No, why did you think of him?"

"He's always hitting on me. But he's definitely not my type."

"I wasn't talking about him."

"Then who?"

"Devon."

"You're kidding. He's like 10 years younger than us. I think he's out of our league."

"He did say he thought you were very attractive."

"Friends say that to other friends."

"I think he meant it."

"Did you ask him if he was interested?"

"No, but I think he would be. Are you interested in him?"

"I never thought about it until now. He is very good looking. And strong. I'd be flattered, but you would have to ask him."

"Would you like me to ask him?"

"If you're sure about it, why not?"

Tammy paused for a bit. I smiled.

I said, "That was some discussion. You played it very cool."

She said, "Thanks. But I'm not sure he'll follow through."

"Maybe. But here's my question. If he does, will you want to do this?"

"It would be so hot. But it's a bit scary."

"You've conquered a lot of your fears the past few months."

"That's true. I have."

"Before you have to leave, I want to talk about something else?

"What?"

I handed her a small box.

She asked, "A present?"

"Kind of. Open it."

She did. She looked perplexed. She asked, "Are these ..."

"Butt plugs," I answered.

"Why?"

"To prepare you. Monday, we're going to meet after work. And then I'm going to take your ass."

"Oh my. Honestly, Devon. I'm not sure I can --"

"You can always say no. But tell me how the thought of you giving your ass to me makes you feel."

She paused. "Intimidated. You're so big. But also ..." She paused again.

"Tell me. Remember our deal with honesty."

"I have thought about it. Those porn videos I watched between married women and black men. A lot of them had anal sex."

"And how did watching them make you feel."

"Extremely turned on. The primal nature. When the women moaned, I moaned with them. But I also thought, there's no way I could fit his dick that deep."

"Those were experienced porn actresses. You won't be able to take my dick that far up. At least for the first several times. But I know how far to go. And these plugs will help you prepare."

"Why two of them?"

"You wear the smaller one today and tomorrow. Then Sunday morning, you put the larger one in."

"I'll try, Devon. But I can't promise you. I might be too intimidated on Monday."

"Monday, we'll see. You can also watch more of those videos to help you prepare."

It was time to go. She gave me a deep kiss goodbye.

Sunday, it was our fifth game of the season, the final one for this round robin. I played my typical game, but it didn't take much. This was the worst team in the league. Greg was feeling himself, getting a little bit cocky. I think deep down he knew it was because I was setting him up, but his reactions after each basket were like he was LeBron.

We won by 18 points, and it was never really that close. We had effectively won the league, easily winning all five games. The next game was the scramble, where we would mix up the teams. I had an idea of how that would work, and if it worked like I wanted, it would fit with my plans. After we showered up, Greg and I went to lunch at the same restaurant as the last time. We talked about the game, and some idle chit chat.

After our food came, I asked, "How are things going between you and your wife?"

"I was going to tell you. We had a good conversation. I was surprised. I think we're going to experiment."

"That's great. You should have told me earlier. We could have gone to that other restaurant and you could have asked that hot server out."

"Well, we mostly talked about a different type of experience."

"What's that?"

"The kind you described. Me watching her with another man."

"Wow. That's smart of you. But letting her start, you can pursue women without having any doubts. Are you going to use fetlife, or one of the other sites.

"We're not sure."

"You can try more than one. You both should check them out and get comfortable. Do you know what you're looking for?"

"It's really up to her. But she has a general idea. But we both want someone with a lot of experience."

"Good idea. Although be careful. I hear there's a lot of guys who talk a big game, but they have never done it before. Maybe you should ask for references." I laughed.

"I hadn't thought of that."

"Biggest problem I had at first was distinguishing between who was real and who was fantasy."

"That's a good reason to ask you."

"Ask me what?"

"Well ... we were wondering ... would you be interested?"

"Me? Man, I don't know."

"Is it my wife?"

"Fuck no. She is very good looking. I told you that. No, it's just that I already know you. These experiences I've had with couples have always been anonymous."

"Oh, I see."

"But ...," I paused.

"But what?"

"Your wife is really hot. And I know you're both not psychos. There is one thing that worries me."

"About her? I should tell you, she isn't that adventurous sexually. I mean she likes sex, and a bit of oral, but that's kind of her limit."

I was thinking to myself, "That's why her tongue was deep in my ass at this time last week."

I said, "It's not her I'm worried about. It's you."

"What about me?"

"I've noticed in my past experiences, in order for the man to enjoy, he has to have a bit of a submissive side. Most men do, at least in part. But I'm not sure you've embraced yours."

"I thought you didn't have any contact with the husband."

"I don't. But think about watching a man fuck your wife, and him being a little dominant with her. If you don't embrace the submissive part of you, that might bother you. Particularly if you already know the man."

"I'd have to think about that."

"If we did this, you'd have to follow the rules."

"I understand."

"Particularly the one about you staying quiet. That could make it a bad scene."

"I did have a question about that. Does that hold true for the wife?"

"Of course not. She has to be able to communicate what she wants and doesn't want, and what her limits might be."

"That's good. I'm sure she wouldn't feel comfortable if she couldn't express her boundaries."

The evil part of me thought, "That's why right now she's putting a bigger butt plug in so she can give me her ass tomorrow."

Instead, I asked, "What about her? Are you sure she wants me to be the one."

"Yes, she said she thought you were good looking."

"Really? I never got that vibe about her. Anyway, there's no rush to make a decision. We both have some things to think about."

We finished lunch and went our separate ways. Monday was a busy day, but I got back in time for a shower before 5:30. And then there was that familiar knock. She came in, and we kissed deeply. Since we had more time, we didn't rush into anything.

I asked, "What did Greg tell you about our lunch?"

"He said he asked you if you were interested. You told him you weren't sure."

"Just like you, I didn't want to seem too eager."

"We do have a good opportunity coming up. The weekend after next, our son is going to be away visiting my brother in Indiana."

I thought, "Perfect." I asked, "Are you sure?"

"The thought of him watching us is so hot. I've thought that for a long time. When you've asked what he would think if he knew what a slut I was, I've pictured him seeing us. I don't think I could say no."

I think she didn't even realize that her hand was stroking my dick while she was talking. But she already had me hard, and we kissed deeply.

I said, "You need to worship my dick, Tammy,"

She undressed me, knelt between my legs, looked me in the eyes and licked every inch of my dick and balls. Then she deepthroated me. After a while, I took her into the bedroom, where we kissed deeply, and I entered her missionary style. She immediately started cumming. I could tell the thought of her being watched was still on her mind.

After she finished her first deep orgasm, I asked, "Are you ready for me to take your ass?"

"I really want that. But I'm scared. Please take it easy on me."

"Of course."

I grabbed some lube from the nightstand. I squeezed some on my dick, and Tammy reached over and stroked it on me. I then guided her to the end of the bed, on her hands and knees, and stood behind her. I put some more lube in her ass. She shook a bit. I knew she was nervous. I pressed the tip of my dick against the opening.

I asked, "Are you sure?

"Yes."

I slowly put more pressure and slid in a bit.

"Oh my god!"

"Continue?"

"Yes. But please be gentle."

I pushed in a little more, getting about three inches in, and then felt her really tightening. Her ass started to wiggle. She was panting.

"You O.K.?"

"Yes. It's so unique."

"We can quit if you want."

"No, I don't want to stop."

I kept my dick right where is was. I gently massaged her neck and shoulders. She started to relax, although her ass was still wiggling.

She said, "Thank you."

After a couple of minutes, I felt her asshole relax. I knew that was the time, and pushed in a couple more inches deeper.

She screamed, "Oh god! Oh my fucking god!"

Her ass started bucking. I held her hips, and started to pull out and bit, and then thrust in, slowly fucking her ass.

She kept on screaming, "Oh fuck! God that's amazing"

I said, "Reach down and stroke your pussy."

She did, as I continued to fuck her ass. I never went in too deep -- she wasn't nearly ready for that. She kept on screaming, and then I felt her whole body stiffen, and then tremble.

"Oh my god! I'm cumming. I'm cumming so hard1"

I had never felt her tremble like that. I fucked her a little faster. She bucked more.

I said, "We can stop any time you want."

"No," she screamed, "Please don't stop."

I fucked her even faster, and she kept on bucking and screaming.

She screamed. "I love this so!"

I asked, "Do you like being my anal slut"

"God yes! I'm your total slut."

"Yes you are."

I could tell she was stroking her pussy furiously. Then I felt her ass tighten a bit, and I knew she had hit her limit. I slowly pulled out of her ass.

She turned around, and said, Please hold me. I climbed on to her, my still hard dick pressing against her leg, and she hugged me tight, kissing and nibbling on my neck. Her body was still shivering.

Then she whispered in my ear, "That was amazing. I never felt that way in my life."

"Best orgasm ever?"

"I wouldn't say best. Just very different."

We held each other for a while. Then she started sliding her leg up and down against my dick.

She whispered, "Turn over on your back."

I did, and she also turned over, and slid down. We looked each other eye to eye as she slowly took my dick in her mouth. She gently slid her lips up and down, and then after a couple of minutes, she started to take me deep. I felt the back of her throat, and then she pushed deeper, so I was in her throat. She started making those beloved gagging noises. I was thinking she's not only my anal slut, but she's my ass to mouth slut as well. Then she took me out of her mouth for a bit.

She said, "Please Devon, cum in my mouth. I need to taste your delicious cum."

Then she put just the first few inches back between her lips, squeezed them, and started jerking me with her left hand. As I started to stiffen, she moaned, and I shot a load of cum into her mouth. She jerked my dick harder, coaxing more squirts into her mouth, getting every possible drop. She let some leak out onto her chin -- she knew I found that sexy.

Our adventure wasn't over, but we had crossed a new boundary. I totally owned her ass, and she loved me owning her ass.

To be continued.