Tammy Cums to Visit

Story Info
Tammy has a sexy time.
1.2k words
3.37
5.1k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tammy, a lovely friend of Gilly asked if she could visit on Wednesday night as she was at a loose end and her Mum was babysitting but her night out had been cancelled.

So around 7 o'clock she arrived and I greeted her and as she knew the house she just sat in 1 of the spare armchairs, Gilly and I were sitting together on the 3-seater sofa, I poured drinks and went to the fridge to get a beer for myself, came back from the kitchen to find the 2 of them giggling together....okay what gives then you 2 I ask....no no just a girly joke...so I left it at that and put some music on and sat back down beside Gilly..

Out of the blue Tammy asks, who is wearing panties tonight then??, and I blush and look at Gilly (you didn't going through my mind), Tammy says I am, Gilly says I am not, and both look at me....so I have to say....blush...I am too.....

and who is wearing stockings then?? I am she says, I am says Gilly, and Oh Fuck then.....I am too.....

1 drink in and we are getting horny as hell already......

So Tammy asks what colour of panties then ********* and Gilly pipes up....Oh meet Kaye....when he is dressed he is called Kaye....

so xx what colour of panties then Kaye.....and I have to admit...peach french knickers (my faves).....oh I am in white lacy says Tammy....which I love on Gilly anyway.....and then my darling says....go on Kaye show Tammy then....

So I stand up and unbuckle my belt, undo the stud on my jeans and unzip and open them and show Tammy and Gilly, both are sitting grinning like Cheshire cats.... mmmmm nice says Tammy....very sexy indeed....ty

So I zip up and buckle my belt and sit down thinking....hopefully that's that because I was so horny earlier with Gilly before we got dressed for Tammy arriving, and I had thought she would only stay for an hour or two and then go home and I could have my wicked way with my wife for an evening and late night of dressing fun...

Not a hope in hell!!!

We had a few more drinks and the conversation turned...naturally to sexual fantasies and dreams and positions and favourite sexual occasions etc etc so I let Gilly take the lead and express our loves and likes and just carried on agreeing with her (who on earth was I to complain about our own experiences...they were fantastic), and then Tammy said I always wanted to share my bed with another woman as my husband watched us.....but if you two are up for it...I could share a bed with 2 ladies dressed in sexy lingerie.....and then she rose and came over to me and said..let me see your panties again Kaye....I want to see what you are hiding in there, bent down and undid my buckle, stud and zipper, knelt down and opened my jeans, mmm looks like u need a bit of fresh air, tugging at the sides of my jeans so I raise my bum to make it easier, and she pulled them down to my ankles and then all the way off, back between my knees so I couldn't hide at all and placed both hands on my knicker front, rubbing and make me grow and throb.... Oh so hot she says...you are a smoothie.....I love it

Gilly mean time is leaning across and I feel her fingers and nails rubbing from my knee to upper thigh and digging her nails in, just then Tammy reached under the loose panty leg and tugged my rock hard cock out, exposing me to her gaze....and slowly started to stroke my throbbing length..... up and down and her right hand cupping my balls......my groans already seeming to arise in them to escape my mouth.....oh fuck that is nice xx please don't stop I beg.....

Just then she bent and wrapped her lips around my cock and gulped me in one xxx oh no....oh fucking yes....such heavenly delight as I lay further back, spread my knees even wider and tried to force me into her mouth deep as I could, but she was in total control, holding on to the base of my cock and just taking as much as she wanted to.....then I heard a gasp...a gasp I know well....Gilly is having her cunt played with....and I open my eyes to see Tammys other hand under her hemline and obviously stroking her bald pussy, damn she is controlling us both, however it is fantastic.....so I reach across and raise Gillys hemline to see Tammy with two fingers stuffing her wet pussy..... in and out to the same tempo as she is sucking me......my hand goes down to the nub of Gillys clitty hood and start to rub that too,...... round and round to release her clitty from it's hood and expose it to Tammy who now starts to finger fuck her and rub it with her thumb......Gilly is squirming as much as I am now and Tammy is slurping and rubbing. then she bites on the head of my cock and looks up at me and mouths.....Not Yet....Watch!!!

She scoots across between Gillys widespread knees and places her mouth over her clitty and uses her tongue on Gilly still fingering her faster and faster.....Gillys hips were dancing on the sofa and I just drop the knickers (not easy with a raging hard throbbing cock), and kick them off, and start to stroke my cock to the tune of Tammy fucking Gilly with her hand.....then with a dozen gasps Gilly explodes streams of Lady cum all over the sofa.....hips and ass dancing up and down all over the place....

Tammy sits down on her heels...and just says 1 down 1 to go.........to which Gilly replies....oh no it is our turn now.....stand up a moment, and then she sits on the floor with her head on the sofa cushion and says.....okay...kneel on the sofa and place your pussy on my lips.....(Gilly loves to eat cunt).....and Tammy does just that, but not before removing her lacy white panties, raises her hemline and Gillys head disappears and suddenly Tammy lets out a groan....and I kneel behind her and raise her hemline to see Gillys hands and nails pulling her ass cheeks wide for me......I dive in with my hard tongue and proceed to tongue fuck her ass....

Almost screaming Tammy shouts out....Oh Fuck Don't Stop the pair of you.....so I reach under and start to shove my fingers in her soaking pussy and fuck her with them, Gilly busy licking sucking and nibbling on her clit, my tongue in her ass and she shudders and rams her hips forward onto Gillys head and pours and pours out streams of hot cum.....flooding Gillys neck and shoulders and the sofa...

Oh I am so sorry she says, blushing, and I stand up and say, not all, we both loved it, I'll go get a towel and we can tidy up a bit, nipping to the downstairs bathroom, grabbing a towel, and hurrying back to the sitting-room, quickly cleaning up as best we can, who wants another drink I ask, my cock still pointing up at my chin....

That was when Gilly asked Tammy......what can you do with 2 pairs of handcuffs????

I'll keep that for another day....she did show us both beautifully

kisses Kaye (and Gilly)