Tammy Cuts Loose Pt. 01

Story Info
A futa cockvores partygoers to blow off some steam.
1.8k words
4.28
12.4k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tammy -- our story's protagonist. 5'11" and 160 lbs. She is a bombshell of a college senior with long, straight red hair, pale white skin, green eyes, DD breasts, and a double thick ass. She also has a big secret.

The house is alive with partiers celebrating the end of school. The loud music, flashing lights, and bad decisions call out into the night to like-minded folks. "This is exactly what I need to blow off some steam." Tammy muttered to herself. She has just finished her senior year of college and was ready to be done with this place, but not before one last night to remember.

As she approaches the house, she pulls down on the hem of her short green skirt. These things can barely cover her bubble butt.. but that's the point tonight. Her high heels click on the asphalt as she climbs the long driveway. The door is guarded by a large man who quickly moves aside to let her in. "Oh thank you." Tammy says with a large smile and a flirtatious wink.

Loud EDM music bounces throughout the house. The smell of alcohol and sweat permeates the air. It doesn't take long for a drunk frat boy to stumble up to Tammy and introduce himself. "Hey, I'm Dom. Haven't seen you around here before, pretty lady. What do you say we take a tour of the house?" Dom was clearly drunk, but he didn't slur his words as much as she expected. "Yes! I would love a tour, big guy." Tammy replied, with as much charm as she could muster. "I bet this place has lots of private rooms we could check out."

Before she could fake a giggle, Dom has wrapped his hand around Tammy's arm and pulled her to the back corridor and into a small bedroom. "This is my room. No one will bother us here." Dom panted as he began to push himself up onto Tammy. His hands instantly went to her large breasts and pulled them free from her skimpy tank top. "Damn baby, these things are something else! What else do you have for me?" He turns her around and pushes her over the desk. "Wow.. I could tell you were stacked, but seeing you bent over just makes it bigger! And no panties either? You must be dying to have me inside you."

Tammy moans to herself as she allows herself to be manhandled onto the desk "Mmhh, baby you have no idea! I've been waiting so long to have someone like you filling me up so full. But first, let me see what you have for me." Tammy pushes up from the desk and drops to her knees in front of Dom. She deftly opens his zipper and pulls out his throbbing member. "You weren't kidding, baby. You really like what you see. Hehe Let mama take care of you."

Dom groans as his dick is quickly engulfed by Tammy's expert throat. "Damn bitch, you don't waste any time, do you? Oh fuck yea! That is so good. Keep licking those balls with me in your throat." Dom continues to groan as Tammy abuses his dick with her throat and tongue. "Fuck yea bitch, you're gonna make me cum. I'm gonna cum in that whore throat of yours!" Dom grabs the back of Tammy's head and slams his dick as deep as he can. His balls pull up to her chin and his dick erupts with a meager size load directly into Tammy's throat.

"About time" Tammy thought to herself. She swallows and begins to get up off her knees. "Now it's my turn." Tammy pushed Dom down onto the floor in front of her. She slips her thumbs into her waistband and pulls down her skirt, revealing her shaved pussy, already dripping. "Lick it for me, boy. If you do it right, I'll give you a surprise." Tammy wastes no time shoving her dripping pussy into his face, and she gives him the same treatment she received. She starts gyrating her hips forward and backwards over Dom's face, leaving a nice thick trail of grool over his mouth and nose.

"Ohh baby, you're doing so good. I can't wait to cum all over your dirty little face. You'll look so cute covered in my pussy juice!" As she says that, she grabs the back of his head and holds his face tight against her twitching pussy. "Fuck baby, here it comes! Open your little slut mouth for me!" Her hips start shaking violently and her pussy convulses again and again. Squirt after squirt of thick girl cum shoot out of her pussy and splatter on Dom's confused face.

By the time Tammy stops shaking, Dom is a confused heap on the floor. There is more girl cum on his face than he has ever shot out of his meager dick. But Tammy isn't done yet. She begins masturbating and gyrating her hips again. Tammy franticly moans: "Oh baby, OH Baby, Here it comes! Here's the big one!" And suddenly she stops moving dead in her tracts.

She spreads her pussy apart with two fingers and begins a low, guttural growl. Her pussy begins to quiver again and then starts to rhythmically contract. Every contraction sprays a load of thick girl cum onto Dom. As Tammy's growl moves to a high pitch moan, Dom begins to see something spreading her tight pussy lips apart, from the inside... the next convulsion brings a large cock head falling out of that once sexy hole. Another splash on his face and three more inches of thick shaft follows.

*splat* six inches. *splash* nine inches. *squelch* one foot of dripping girl cock is staring Dom directly in his face.

Two large balls drop down behind the monster. Tammy grasps her thick cock and starts to slowly stroke. "Yes, yes, yes! Thank you, baby. I'm finally free, and all thanks to you! How can I ever repay you? Oh I know! Have you ever had a prostate orgasm? They are a wonderful treat." She begins to step towards Dom, but he regains his composure and swats her hand away from him.

"What the fuck?! What the fuck are you! Don't touch me!" Dom screams as he slowly craws away from the monster in front of him. Tammy frowns and lets out a sigh. "Oh well. Maybe I can't use you to pump my back log of cum into, but I'm sure you still have some value to me. You see, I've been tucked away all semester and that cramped belly of mine didn't let me make all the cum I'm used to playing with. I think I will use you to replenish my stores. Just relax and let me fill myself up with you!" As Tammy is saying this, her cock begins to throb and grow outward.

Dom has backed himself up into his room's corner furthest from the door. He screams for help, but the thumping of the music outside drowns out his calls. He can't help but stare at the growing monster approaching him. There is a line of precum dripping onto his floor that leads directly to his feet. "Please, I don't know what you want from me! I'm just a normal guy, I can't deal with this! I don't know how to satisfy you, but maybe my girlfriend does! I can call her right now. please" Dom whimpers.

Tammy stops right over top of Dom. "Hmmm girlfriend? You haven't been acting like a guy with a girlfriend... anyways I may give you one more chance to escape my cock. If you can make me cum like I did for you a few minutes ago, I will let you go. Deal?" Dom sheepishly nods his head and looks up at Tammy's cock. A drop of precum drips onto his face. Dom reaches up and opens his mouth to say 'I'll try', but as soon as it opens, Tammy's cock is shoved into his mouth as far as it can go.

Tammy moans "I was really hoping for a thick ass like mine to bury this thing in, but your tight throat will have to do. You have to open it up more for me or I won't have a very fun time..." As Tammy looks down on her little cock sucker, she sees that only a modest amount of cock is fit into Dom. Just the head and an inch of shaft... this won't do. She reaches for his head and begins applying pressure to the back of his skull. Three more inches disappear into his throat. Dom begins to choke on the cock bombarding his throat. This causes Tammy to release a spurt of precum. The sticky mess sprays out from his stretched lips and covers her throbbing balls.

Dom feels this and expels the invader from his throat. Coughing he chokes out "There, you fucking came. Now let me go. Please!" *Gag*

Tammy looks down on him with pity in her eyes. "Oh you silly boy. That was just my precum! Here, I'll show you what the real thing looks like." She positions her gaping cockhole directly in front of Dom's face and puts one hand on her cock to stroke. Stroke after stroke leads to glob after glob of thick precum landing on Dom's chest and face. Slowly Tammy's other hand makes its way to the back of Dom's head, again. And once again, she applies sudden pressure to the back of his head. But this time the gaping cockhole is there to swallow his head whole.

Dom makes a variety of muffled screams and flails his arms about, but Tammy was ready and begins to shove her hips forward. She uses the corner to jam Dom up against and begins fucking him into her swelling cock. "Ohhh god, OH fuck. This is as good as I remember! Keep squirming big boy, this feels incredible." Cum leaks out of her cock as Dom is forced further and further in. He is now up to his elbows and Tammy uses this opportunity to grab him by the waist and begin pulling him up off the floor and into her hungry cock.

Her cock continues to swell as more and more of Dom is forced in, and now his head is beginning to force its way into Tammy's gurgling balls. Tammy tilts her cock up and lets gravity take care of the rest of Dom. She diverts her efforts to her swelling balls. Her hands begin to massage her balls as they swell with more and more cum. Dom's feet disappear into the cockhead. Tammy moans and pats her balls. Soon Dom will be at the mercy of her nuts. She reaches down to the floor and picks up Dom's phone. The number on the most recent call says Alice.. and the picture is a sexy blond with better curves than a hula-hoop. "Hmm... maybe this night is just beginning" Tammy laughs to herself as she strokes her shrinking cock. It stops shrinking at one foot, give or take a few inches. "You hear that Dom? We may be paying a visit to your pretty little girlfriend. So you may experience some turbulence *hehe*"