Tammy the Tickling Temptress Ch. 01

Story Info
A skunk girl tickles a human male relentlessly.
2.8k words
4.57
10.2k
12
1

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey Ricky, what's up?" my roommate Don, a 27 year old skunk said.

"Not much bro, just playing some Call of Duty, want to join me in a game?" I asked.

"Not right now, I've got to go to the airport and pick up Tammy," he said.

"Tammy? Who's that?"

"You remember Tammy, my cousin. You knew her way back when we were kids."

"Oh shit...that Tammy?"

"Yeah...that Tammy...why, is there going to be a problem?"

"I hope not. It's just, back then, I used to be merciless, teasing her. I set one of her Barbie dolls on fire, pulled her hair, threw her in the lake," I said.

"Dude, relax, I'm sure she's over it. Sometimes you humans worry too damn much," he said. He brushed away a lock of blonde hair which covered his eyes.

"Yeah, you're right, it's been like twenty years since I've seen her."

"She asked about you, you know," Don said.

"Really?"

"Yeah, she wanted to know if you'd still be pulling her hair and setting her toys on fire," he said with a wink.

"Dick wad," I replied.

"Later bro, we'll be back by five, maybe five-thirty," he said. I waved my hand without breaking my concentration on the screen, but my mind was on Tammy. She was a nerdy, pigtailed skunkette back in the day, and a little bit chubby. I was a douche back then and picked on a lot of kids. I'd like to think I mellowed out some, and I hope she forgave and forgot.

I played video games until I heard the car pull up on the driveway. I turned off the game and just sat on the couch. The door opened and I heard the two skunks reminiscing and laughing as they walked in.

"Or that time you threw the rock in the beehive," I heard Tammy say with a chuckle.

"Yeah, I still have a fear of bees to this day," he admitted and added "hey Rick, we're back."

I stood up and looked at them. My jaw dropped. Gone was the pigtailed, chubby girl from two decades ago, and there stood a sexy skunkette with long, blonde hair, deep green eyes, Daisy Duke shorts, pink flip-flops, and a bright, red tube-top.

"Dude, quit eyeballing my cousin!" Don said.

"Right, right, uh...hey Tammy, how's it going?" I managed to blurt out somehow.

"Ricky Rawlings, my, my, my. It's been a long time, hasn't it?" she said with her arms open wide. She hugged me tightly, and I felt her warm breasts push against my chest.

"You're looking good, Tammy, really good," I said.

"You're not looking too bad yourself, killer," she said with a warm smile. "Just try not to pull my hair, sweetie," she said.

"Yeah, about that, look, I was a total dickhead when I was a kid," I said.

"You still are!" Don shouted from the kitchen, he was fetching us some beers.

"You're still setting dolls on fire?" she teased.

"No, I grew out of that phase in college," I quipped. Don handed me a bottle of beer. I sucked a quarter of it down right away.

"Hey, easy does it, it's not a race," Tammy said with a giggle.

"Sorry, I was just thirsty," I admitted. Don's phone rang.

"Yeah. What? Are you fucking kidding me? What, right now? I'm supposed to be off for the next two weeks! Yeah whatever, I'll be there tonight. Yeah, bye," I heard Don say.

"Trouble?" Tammy asked.

"Yeah, the office said some jackass sent the wrong shipment to Berlin. They booked me on a flight tonight. I'm so sorry," he said.

"Well how long do you expect to be there?" she asked.

"Hopefully only three or four days," Don replied.

"Plenty of time left on my two weeks here," she said. "You've got to do what you've got to do," she said with a sigh.

"Yeah, hey Rick, you're off for the next two weeks too, aren't you?"

"Yeah, I can be," I said.

"Well, if you don't mind, just try to show Tammy a good time, take her to the beach or something," he said. "And no funny business, this is my cousin, bro!"

"Yeah, of course not! It's all good man," I said.

"Right," he said, eyeing me suspiciously. "I need to pack."

"Won't you at least have dinner with us?" Tammy asked.

"I can't, but Rick is excellent at ordering pizza," he said.

"Oh, sounds very romantic," she said sarcastically.

"And no funny stuff from you either, Cuz," he said.

"Don, I'm 27 years old, I think I can make my own decisions," she said.

"Yeah, well...decide not to mess around with Rick," he said. She tacitly agreed to shut him up. He went to pack up his things and Tammy sat on the couch next to me. I couldn't stop staring at her beautiful, black legs, and her cute feet with bubbly, adorable toes peeking through the flip-flops. Tammy caught me staring and smiled, but gracefully decided to bring up another subject.

"So, I see you're a gamer," she said, looking at the Xbox controller on the table.

"Yeah, I was playing a little Call of Duty before you guys arrived," I said.

"Oh yeah? What's your level?" she asked.

"You play?" I asked, she nodded. "I'm a thirty-two on my second prestige," I said.

"Ah," she said.

"What? What are you?"

"Oh, just a fifty-one on my third prestige," she said.

"Damn!" I said, and she giggled. "Want to play a round or two?"

"It took you long enough to ask," she quipped.

We played a game of Team Death-Match, and she continuously owned me. She'd snipe me from afar, or stab me in the back, without batting an eye.

"Alright, I'm outta here," Don said.

"See ya bro," I said.

"Take care Don, have a safe flight," Tammy added.

"I mean it, no funny business!"

"Yep!" she said, and I didn't even reply because I was busy with the game. I heard Don's car door close and his car pull away. Tammy unceremoniously kicked off her flip-flops and rested her feet on my lap.

"Hey, what are you doing?" I asked.

"Making myself comfortable, why?"

"Well, it's just your feet are..."

"Cute, sexy, adorable?"

"Yes...I mean no, I mean they're on my lap!"

"Come on stud, show me how good of a combat soldier you are in this game. What are a few distractions?" Tammy said slyly.

"Fine," I said. We began a new match, and Tammy immediately started to wiggle her toes around so they brushed against my arm. I lifted my arm out of her reach, and she stuck her tongue out at me with a silly grin. A bulge was beginning to form in my pants, but as long as she kept her feet exactly where they were, I'd be okay. Of course she didn't.

"Hey, you're cheating!" she said.

"What?"

"You've obviously got a second joystick there," she said, rubbing the bulge with her foot. I tried to shift away, and she giggled. I happened to also be barefoot, and when she couldn't use her feet to get at me...she decided to get at my feet. I felt her bushy tail slither on my ankles, ever so gently.

"W-what are you doing?" I stuttered.

"Nothing; boom, you're dead!" she said.

"Fuck!"

"Not yet," she said.

"What?!"

"Hey, look out behind you!" she called, and ran her character's knife into my back. I felt her tail start to wiggle and I stifled back a chuckle.

"What's the matter?" she asked.

"You know what the matter is," I retorted.

"Oh, this little old thing? It sometimes has a mind of its own," she said with a devious chuckle. To prove her point, it rapidly wiggled, tickling me fiercely. I burst out laughing.

"Ticklish much?" she asked.

"Stop it!"

"Well it's only fair, I mean you were enjoying my feet so much, I thought I'd return the favor."

"Tammy..."

"Yes Ricky?"

"Quit it," I warned her.

"Yes sir, Sergeant Sir," she said with a mock salute. "Tell you what, let's make the next game a bit more...interesting."

"Interesting how?"

"A bet."

"You've kicked my ass four out of six games so far," I whined.

"See, so you have a shot."

"Alright, what's your wager?" I asked.

"If you win, I'll leave you alone and we'll do what you want to do for the rest of the time Don's gone."

"And if you win?"

She grinned and winked at me, "well, I still have some revenge I need to get from having my Barbie set on fire."

"What are you going to do?" I asked nervously.

"That's for me to decide," she said.

"No way."

"Come on, tell you what, I'll choose the crappiest load-out of the game, and you can pick your favorite weapons," she said.

"No!"

"Come on, you chicken? All the advantages are in your favor!"

"Fine! Fine!" I shouted. We set up the match and started. I immediately got a kill in on her.

"Lucky," she complained. I got her again.

"See? You'll probably win," she said. But then she got me again, and again, and again. I was losing hopelessly to her.

"Huh, who'd have thought that?" she asked as she ambushed me and killed my character again.

"Shit!" I said nervously.

"One...more...gotcha!"

"Fuck!!"

"Well soldier, looks like you have to surrender to hostile forces now. Let the war crimes begin!"

"Tammy..."

"A bet's a bet," she said sternly. I sighed deeply.

"Okay, what do you want?"

"Let's figure it out in your bedroom," she said.

"No way, I promised your cousin, he's my best friend!"

"If you agree to play along, I'll tell him we played chess and gin-rummy. If you don't, I'll tell him you jerked off just looking at my feet," she said wickedly. I turned pale and my throat was dry.

"Alright," I said quietly.

"Good!" she said rubbing her hands together in anticipation. "Now let's see here, we'll need something to tie you down with. Ah, I have just the thing," she said producing nylon stockings from her purse. "Now, kindly remove your clothes, all of them."

"You can't be serious...ugh...fine," I said when I saw her stern look. I felt so vulnerable and exposed in front of this hot skunkette.

"Arms spread, leg's spread, good," she said, tying the nylons to the bed posts and then to my wrists and ankles. My dick was already standing up and throbbing.

"Ricky Rawlings, I do believe you're enjoying this!"

"No! No I'm not, look, you humiliated me enough. Let me go, please!"

"You keep complaining, I'll stuff one of these in your mouth," she said. I watched as she unbuttoned her shorts and let them fall to the ground. She kicked them away carelessly. She then removed her tube top. She wore no bra, and her pert tits with their puffy, pink nipples drove me insane. She then slid out of her panties, and to my horror, stuffed them in my mouth.

"You'll be making a lot of noise; don't want to alarm the neighbors," she said. I was terrified. Tammy looked down at her prize and smiled.

"Well, I already found...one...weakness..." she said, tracing her dark fingertips on the soles of my feet. I began to laugh a muted chuckle into her panties. The panties were already moist, meaning she was aroused as I was.

"Koochie koochie koo," she said devilishly, wiggling her fingers on my feet. I burst into muffled laughter, struggling in vain against her strong nylons. I twisted and contorted to her touch, and my toes wiggled wildly, trying to avoid her tormenting nails.

She then worked her fingers up my legs, and into my inner-thighs, while her bushy tail continued the assault on my soles. I was delirious with laughter, and I must have turned several shades of red from laughing so hard.

"Mm, that's right, squeal for me, sweetie," she said. She explored every inch of my bound body, making sure I was in a tickle hell. When I passed out, she mercifully stopped and got off of the bed. I was breathing hard against the gag and trying to regain my composure. I was still laughing even without her maddening touch. When she returned, my eyes widened because she held a safety-razor and a can of shaving cream in her hands.

"Remember when you burned the hair off my doll? Well, I won't burn yours off, but I do think I should return the favor," she said.

"Nn-nn, nn-nn" I said against the gag, but she just smiled sweetly as she squirted the shaving cream in her hand.

"It'll be nice and smooth. I love the contrast of a smooth human against a furry. Something just so...diametrically opposed makes it so sexy. Plus, it's easier to lick," she said saucily. I felt her work the shaving cream on my pubes as she gingerly massaged it in. It drove me nuts and I closed my eyes.

I felt the scraping of the razor as she delicately began shaving me.

"Hold real still, I don't want to knick you," she said. I tried my best to stay absolutely still, and she shaved me expertly. It felt as if this wasn't the first time she had done something like this. Within no time, I was smooth and clean for her. She wiped the rest away with a warm, damp cloth.

"There we are!" she said happily. She blew on the newly bare skin lightly, causing me to shiver. Then, to my horror, she used her tail to tickle it. I was still sensitive from the last tickle torture she inflicted on me, and it took very little time to have me in hysterics again.

"You like my feet...I don't blame you, they're pretty cute. But...I kind of like yours too," she said, and bent over, sucking my big left toe. Her warm mouth enveloping my still very sensitive toe was an incredible sensation. She sucked them as if they were cocks, giving each toe a thorough blow job. Her satin tongue continued down the length of my ankle, over my soles and up my calves.

Tammy worked her tongue up my leg until it was at my newly shorn privates. She licked my inner thigh and the sucked my balls. She ran her tongue up and down the shaft and darted the tip of her tongue on the tip of my dick. I wanted her to blow me, but she wouldn't have any of that. Not yet at least.

The skunkette took my nipples in her fingers and played with them jovially. She teased them, rolled them, and then tugged them. I groaned against the gag. Occasionally, she included some tickling of my chest and stretched underarms just to bring me back into insanity, but then quickly went back to fondling and exploring me. The strange combination of merciless tickling with sensuous exploration was making me crazy. I was putty in her hands. I would have done anything for her under the spell she put on me.

Tammy climbed over me and lowered her pussy over my face. She removed my gag. "You know what to do, love," she said. I licked the edges of her lips, already glistening with her juices. I tasted her sweet secretions, savoring the aroma. She squatted over me as I worked my tongue in and out of her folds, exploring the tiny space of her pussy as thoroughly as she explored my whole body. My face was getting drenched with her juices and she moaned nearly continuously.

"Yes, yes, yes," she said rhythmically and I knew she was getting close. She grabbed my sides and rocked her hips into my tongue as I desperately flicked it against her clit. "Oh, oh yes, oh yes, oh, oh," she sang sweetly. With one final "ohhh," she drenched my face and sat on my pillow.

"Good boy...now it's your turn. I'm going to give you exactly what you want," she said, and with that, her feet slid down my belly until they reached my smooth cock and balls. I groaned as she began to use her toes to fondle my cock and balls.

"You love my feet, don't you? You want them to jerk you off, you dirty, dirty boy," she said and ran the soles of her feet against my shaft. They came together to grip it like a pair of hands and she worked her soles up and down, over and over again, increasing the pace and then decreasing, and yet again increasing.

"Cum for me, baby, do it now," she said in a raspy voice. I shook against my restraints and blew my load all over her toes. She grinned with satisfaction and then made me clean up her toes by sucking them dry. She smiled lovingly, watching me hungrily suck on her toes.

"Well, I suppose this makes up for the doll. But I still counted about two or three dozen other acts you have to atone for," she said.

"I'm ready to apologize some more," I said.

"I bet you are," she said with a grin and kissed me deeply as I still lay helpless against my bed.