Tammy the Tickling Temptress Ch. 02

Story Info
Skunk girl continues to tickle torment human male.
2.4k words
4.85
7.5k
5
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was a request I received from a user.

WARNING: CONTAINS SEXUAL SITUATIONS; NOT INTENDED FOR UNDERAGE READERS.

I was still spread-eagled on my bed with my roommate's cousin, Tammy, a gorgeous skunk girl staring at me both lovingly and menacingly. When we were kids, I was mean to her. I destroyed her Barbie dolls and did the typical asshole things a bratty kid would do. She got her "revenge" by tying me up after a round of Call of Duty went in her favor and I stupidly bet with her. The skunk found my weakness; tickling.

I'm a very ticklish guy, and as a human, this skunkette had the advantage over me, because her soft, puffy tail was a built in weapon against my hapless skin. She just used her lovely, black skunk feet to stroke my cock and jerk me off with the best foot-job ever done on this planet...well, at least to my knowledge! She wasn't done yet, not by a long shot.

"Don won't be back for quite a while..." Tammy said as she wiggled her toes in the air nonchalantly.

"I suppose that means I have to atone for more of my sins," I replied.

"Oh...don't make it sound like such a dire situation. I would never hurt you...too much. I kind of have my own confession to make."

"Oh? What's that?" I asked.

"Even though you were a total douchebag to me when we were younger, I kind of liked you."

"Well, that is interesting to know," I admitted.

"Um...so I kind of have one more confession to make," she said, biting her lower lip in anticipation.

"Yeah?"

"See, Don doesn't know this yet, but...I took a job here in town. I'm moving here! I don't have a place to live, but...maybe..." she began to crawl her fingers up my still bound leg, "maybe you guys could let me crash here...for a while?"

"Uh...well, I mean I think Don would have to be in on that decision. I mean, if he found out what we did here, he'd probably flip out."

"Ricky, we're adults here. Who I choose to fuck...or tickle mercilessly...is none of his business."

"Well, true, but he could refuse to let you stay," I said.

"He won't," she said assuredly. "Not when he sees the gift I got him. A PS4, an Oculus Rift, and a quad-copter drone."

"Holy shit, yeah...I think that might sell it."

"I hope so...because...I have a LOT more planned for you," she said deviously. I swallowed hard with nervousness. "Speaking of which, do you think you've had a long enough break to recover?"

"Well I don't know..." I started.

"Too bad," she replied, pouncing on my nude abdomen and immediately proceeding to tickle my ribs and armpits with her almost enchanted black skunk fingers.

"Ha ha ha HA HA HA no!! NO!! Ha Ah AAHH! Ha ha ha ha ha ha!!" I screamed out. She unceremoniously reinserted her panties into my mouth. Her fluffy, torturous tail began tickling my inner thighs while her fingers relentlessly worked on my ribs, my chest, my armpits, switching positions almost as fast as one could read this sentence.

I was squirming and bucking against her weight and the silken pantyhose restraining my wrists and ankles. My face was turning red, almost purple, and tears streamed down my face. I was still laughing, but with muffled effect into her panties. Tammy was frighteningly calm throughout the entire process, as if she had been planning this for months, even years.

My cock began to stir again, and I was delirious from tickling and horniness. The tickling temptress spun her butt on my stomach and now her back faced me. She didn't stop tickling my chest and armpits, but instead of her fingers, it was now that evil skunk tail of hers working its magic. She turned around to tickle my thighs gently but without respite.

I was squirming and shaking with her on me, and it was turning her on. I felt her hot cunt dripping on my belly. She may have acted calm and cool, but her body betrayed the lust she had for me, and even in my state of panicked laughter, I noticed how randy she was. After a while, she flipped over again, and faced me, but now she scooted closer to my feet and stretched out so that her own feet now rested on my face.

"Tell you what, sweetie. We're going to play another game. No, not Call of Duty. More like Call of Footie. I'm going to tickle your feet, and you will worship my feet, suck my toes, and show them just how much you care. If you're a good boy and keep pleasuring them, I'll ride your cock and you can dump your hot, sticky load deep inside my skunky twat. If you're a bad boy, and you can't focus on pleasing my feet, you'll have to lick my pussy until I'm well and truly satisfied. Being that you're tied up, I don't really think I need to ask if you're okay with the game. It kind of is what it is, bud."

She used her toes to grab her panties from my mouth and then placed her warm, fleshy black toes on my face. Luckily for me, she cleaned her feet, so they didn't reek as I was afraid they might. She began tapping her very dexterous toes on my lips and I tentatively began licking the fleshy digits.

"There we go, good boy," she encouraged. Just as I was getting accustomed to her gorgeous toes in my mouth, she attacked my soles with her skillful fingers. I snickered but tried to focus on her feet. It actually helped having a task to focus on rather than just being tickled like before. I tried to concentrate on giving her the best foot service I could, but I realized she was just barely warming up her tickling skills on me.

Her fingers began to rapidly dance over my soles and I began laughing with her toes in my mouth. She forced her toes deeper in my mouth and I tried to lick and suck, but I was laughing hysterically. Focus, Ricky! Focus! I thought to myself. Her warm digits felt so amazing, it was a pleasure to suck her slightly salty toes.

I peeked at her again and saw her splayed vagina pulsing and glistening. I wanted inside her. Whether it was my cock or my tongue, there really wasn't a bad outcome, I realized, because her sex was absolutely everything I wanted. That didn't stop me from at least trying to pleasure her feet to the best of my abilities.

I licked her soles, nibbling her arches, and always going back to those lovely toes of hers. She now was fighting fire with fire, and her tongue was now tickling my left foot while both her hands were tickling my right. I tried kicking and squirming, but this skunk knew her ropes, and I was secured but good. Her toes teased my face whenever I would focus on one foot or the other. She'd grab my nose with her toes, tickle my chin, or rub her foot on my neck and clavicle.

Then her tail returned. She began tickling my chest and nipples with it while her tongue and fingers abused my sensitive feet. Even her free foot, whichever one it would be at a given moment, would be used to wiggle her toes to tickle my ears or neck.

I was a mess by that point. I knew I had already lost the challenge, and wasn't even trying to pleasure her gorgeous feet anymore. She was ticking me with every tool she had available, and I was one breath away from insanity, it felt like. Then, as suddenly as she started, she stopped.

I was still trying to catch my breath when she climbed over me like a cheetah climbing over the carcass of a freshly hunted gazelle.

"What are we to do with you? What...are...we...to...do?" she asked as my laughter slowly subsided, even though the tickling had ceased. Her voice was like honey. Feminine and sweet, but with enough menace to balance the sweetness.

"I'm sorry," I gasped, "I'm sorry."

The words surprised her. "Sorry? For what?"

"Failing to give your gorgeous feet the attention they so richly deserved," I said.

"Aww, sweetie. You don't need to apologize for that. Besides, if you're really looking to make amends, you can spend as much time getting acquainted with my pussy as you'd like."

"I'd like that, I'd like that, please," I practically groveled.

"Look at you. Only a short while ago, you were Mr. Macho, trying to show me who is boss, and now...you beg to pleasure me? You have potential, young grasshopper. I will teach you."

"Yes, yes please, teach me. Punish me, I've been a bad boy!" I blurted out, not sure where the words came from, but apparently they left my mouth.

"In due time, baby, in due time. Right now, you have a pussy to pleasure," she said as she spread her legs and lowered her sex to my face. If her voice sounded like honey, her sweet twat smelled like it. She was oozing her dripping on to my chest, and I could tell she was quite a wet one.

Her pink, fleshy folds contrasted so vividly against her black and white fur. The vibrant splash of color against black and white made it hard to focus on anything but her perfect pussy. It was tight, taught, dripping, and so hot, I could feel it from inches away on my face.

"Mm," I cooed as my tongue first made contact with her labia.

"Oh yeah," she moaned as she gripped my hair with both hands and lowered herself further.

She gave me more of her pussy, and my tongue was eager to take it. I licked all around the outer lips, sapping up her sweet, silky secretions. She was unlike any woman I had ever tasted. If criminals knew what she had, they'd be selling her secretions as a street drug, because it was plainly addictive.

I dared to dart my tongue up her vagina, fucking her with my tongue like it was a small cock. She groaned in approval and massaged my head lovingly as I tongue-punched her vagina. I found her clit and began working my own magic on her little bean of hyper-sensitive nerves. She immediately jolted from the stimulation, but it only prompted her to hold on to my hair more tightly.

Rocking and gyrating her hips now, it was harder for me to lick her clit, but she ground her clit into my tongue, fucking me with it aggressively. I was being treated like a fuck-toy, and I liked it. She even thrust her hips a few times as if fucking my mouth with her tiny clit, and the animalistic, raw, angry, dehumanizing moves only served to turn me on more.

My cock was twitching, even though she had just pleasured me not long ago. This was all about her, though. Hers was the only pleasure that mattered at the moment; mine was a distant afterthought. I dutifully investigated every nook and cranny in her sopping wet sex, and she appreciated my thoroughness.

She closed her eyes and ground her sex in my face, moaning with each twitch of her hips. My tongue was nothing more than a sex toy to her now. I practically didn't even exist, I was just there to give her pleasure. She moaned louder and louder, and I frantically tried to lick her clit every instant it came into contact with my tongue.

Tammy was getting close; of this I was certain. She was drenching my face with her juices, and I tried to lap up every drop of her precious, exotic gift. Her hands pulled on my hair hard and I screamed. She screamed even louder than I did, and my tongue never stopped wagging over her magical clit. She finally came and drenched my face with even more of her fabulous fluids.

The skunk let go of my hair and sunk down on my body. Her gorgeous breasts slid past my face, and I got a passing taste of a nipple along the way. Finally, we were eye to eye and she kissed me deeply and passionately. She could definitely taste her own sin on my tongue, but she was far from concerned.

My cock was still throbbing, so she began jerking me off as we kissed. It didn't take long for me to get hard, and my rod was throbbing in her hands. Within seconds I came all over her black hands with my white goo and she smiled as we still kissed.

Tammy untied me and we both got dressed again and sat on the couch, playing more video games and just chilling. Don eventually came home.

"Hey you two, how's it going?"

"Pretty awesome," Tammy said. "Don, look in that bag on the table."

"Ok," he said, walking over to the table. He ruffled through the bag. "Holy shit-balls! Is this for me?"

"All of it! Look, Don, I accepted a job here and need a place to stay," she said.

"Sure, stay right here! Stay as long as you want!" he said, opening up the gifts.

"And I AM going to fuck Ricky. I'm going to fuck him stupid. You got a problem with that?"

Don stopped rummaging through the bag. "You want to...fuck him?" he asked with confusion evident in his voice.

"In ways not even conceived up on earth," she replied.

He looked back down in the bag. "Is this a quad copter?"

"Yep," said Tammy.

"Alright, alright, do whatever you want, whoa...this is so cool..." he said, taking his new toys to his room.

"Well, that was easy," I said in disbelief.

"I know my cousin pretty well," she giggled. "Now, the fun part will be getting to know you better."

"Well, perhaps we should go back to my room, I happen to believe hands on training is the best way to get to know your subject."

"Well, then I think I'll be leveling up pretty quick," she said as she nibbled my ear. We headed back to my room and got to know each other a whole lot better, but...that's another story.