All Comments on 'Tammy's Gangbang Weekend Ch. 06'

by jackfntammyf

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Methinks

Derek and the boys should take Mrs Tammy out to one of the Nice Nevada whorehouses and make her work for the rest of the weekend to pay for all the limos and wining and dining the cheap cumslut has cost the guys.

After the whorehouse , dump her out of a car doing about 80 or 90 mph. The world and her husband would be a lot better off. Course all the cum she had on her and in her would probably make her pressty slick and wouldn't hurt her. Sge'd probably slide all the way to Reno.

I really can't see what worth a woman like Tammy is to anyone. She's just a piece of meat to be used like kids that grew up on farms used sheep, goats ,and calves.

lilsubalexlilsubalexalmost 19 years ago
So excited!

Hi!!

I was so excited to see that part 6 was posted!!!! Thanks so much!

Can't wait for part 7 and find out what that long held fantasy is ... I'm going to be thinking of what my deepest, darkest, most private fantasy is --- I'll send it to you and what you think.

BTW.......... ignore the other post ... methinks your story is wonderful - and this story is about the submission of a woman to the desires of two men - her husband and the lover he wished to see her with .. it is also about her surrender of her to herself and her fantasies & most secret needs. Something most people have no clue about and would never have the courage to act upon.

There is obviously a arcane parochialism still alive and well that thinks if a woman can submit to "unconventional" desires that she is willing to sell the use of her body to strangers. Not even in the same sport, let alone in the ballpark.

You've also done a great job of setting it up so that she can act on all of it safely through Derrick's careful observation, set up and presence. Not like she is just picking up strangers off the street. This is the only way she could do this and submit fully.

Great job!

alex

fumunda cheezefumunda cheezealmost 19 years ago
Please Alex

The woman in this story has no god damned respect for herself or anyone else around her. now if she or her husband had any desire just to fulfill fantasies then they would have both insisted that during her fucking, she would never have taken a load of strangers cum in her dody. these bucks have all deposited their loads in her possibly even knocking her up with a fucking Std that keeps on giving to a fucking yet to be born kid. Now Alex, if that is just giving yourself over to a fantasy, then you might as well play Russian roulette with an automatic pistol with a full clip rather than a revolver with 1 bullet in the chamber.

Nope, I disagree with you wholeheartedly. Maybe not to the extent of the other commentor about death, but as to the peril she put herself in, there is no sense in that at all. when she took load after load of fluid into her potluck, she wasn't just fucking the men at that time but all the sexual contacts and others that had maybe took a hit of H, a pop of liquid speed, or a IV shot of steroids as the story suggested the bucks were athletes.

Now if you are the sub you claim to be and you indulge in behavior like this, hony, if you don't screen your contacts in this lifestyle, then you won't be around to comment on the stories 2 years from now. if you are, you'll have some BAD SORES on you and weigh about 85 lbs taking about 30 or 40 pills a day just to stay breathing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
I'm w/Alex, this is HOT!!!!

VERY hot story! Would luv to see Tammy's fantasy involve some body mod -- branding would be awesome but piercing or tattooing would be excellent too!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Symbol of Possession

This is an intense developing story. I'd like to see Tammy reconnect with Jack and her family back home, while dealing with her established slave status with Master Derek. When Tammy returns home she should be made to wear some symbol of her possession by Derek, such as an anklet for her left ankle or a waist chain or have her clitoris pierced with a small gold ring, etc. Attached to her anklet could be a tag marked "s t" for slave tammy and "M D" for Master Derek, as an example. I could imagine Tammy's teenage daughter asking about the anklet and Tammy fidgeting for an answer, such as that it is a present from her father. I could also imagine that adult women in Tammy's life: friends, mother, sister, etc. would be curious about the anklet or other changes, and might be drawn into submission of their own.

NorbertrichardNorbertrichardover 13 years ago

I loved your story's, however I don't see you showing concern for your husbond, as you enjoy yourself. No thought of what he may be doing ,or missing him , as he has allowed you your pleasure. saddens me.

LVDesertGuyLVDesertGuyalmost 13 years ago
Holy shit ppl!

It it just a fucking story! Kinda dark how some of u want to kill "sluts" dontchathink? I guess I'll see you morons in the headlines when you're sentenced.

And the hubby? What hubby? HE IS FICTIONAL!! Gawldang ppl!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
betraded

if she is wanting to have her fant she should be asking her man before her lover. If I was her man and found this out she would be going out very fast. He is letting her be with the lover and his friends but she is betading him by doing this

OGHMNWOGHMNWover 5 years ago
Another Fantastic chapter

Well Tammy sure has gotten a lot of first to remember. And now she has swung both ways with male and female. The Double cock in her cunt with the Butt plug still in sure must have stretched her WIDE open. Jack won’t be able to touch her inside. Thank you!

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

These Fucking people commenting on this trash like it's serious literature. This gangbang garbage is second.only to cuck stories in degrading women.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous