All Comments on 'Tammy's Middle Aged Adventure Ch. 02'

by jackfntammyf

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
sherlock40sherlock40over 19 years ago
Great use of fantasizing during sex.

When the real event happens, it should be good. As long as this remains a loving couple story and not the typical crap that happens on this site, it should be great.

You know the crap that I am talking about. Derek will be the absolute best at sex ever, with a huge cock and balls and the ability to fuck for hours and hours. The wife will give herself to Derek in ways that she would never do for her husband, tell her husband that she belongs to Derek now, etc., etc..

How about something original? Derek's a normal guy that loves sex. He makes a mistake or two (maybe cumming too fast the first time or having to take some time between fucks). He doesn't have the foot-long, beer-can thick dick (you know, the one every black male in these stories have). Try making him close to human. That would be different.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Excellent Story

Very good story, the best ones such as this is when there is dialoque between the characters and hot talk between lovers.

I agree with Sherlock40, very good story I would hope it stays where the couple play "together" even while allowing her to experience another mans passion. Even if he is better hung and lover, its nice to see that couples can live the fantasy and manage to both enjoy the encounter without their marriage left in carnage.

It is possible, we as a couple have been successful.

Very good story...more please

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
A Dream Relationship

We are really enjoying your story. You are very talented in being able to describe your feelings in such an erotic manner. I can relate to Jack's desire to watch Tammy with another man. We haven't gone beyond "watching and being watched" but it is still our favorite fantasy to experience a threesome with another partner. Jack is one lucky puppy to have an open minded wife like you Tammy. Have a great day and look forward to the following chapters.

VertexVertexabout 13 years ago
Simmering nicely

Paced lovely and full of ertoic goodness, onto chapter 3 for me!

jacquioh2jacquioh2about 13 years ago
Well written

Very good, very erotic and quite a realistic beginning. The reactions and the situation is good from a woman's point of view. And the man's desires seem to be exactly what a husband expresses. I look forward to enjoying the next chapters.

OGHMNWOGHMNWover 5 years ago
Wonderful Hot Story

The pace of the story is very good and the dialogue is Excellent. Nice Erotic Action also. Thank you and understanding that it’s based on true adventures just a adds to it!

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Cuck likes to hear about the Jamal named Derek.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous