All Comments on 'Tammy's Middle Aged Adventure Ch. 03'

by jackfntammyf

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
don87654don87654over 19 years ago
If you're lookin for a high score....

...forget it. This is an incomplete story for a title that sugggests more than the content here.

loves oral wifeloves oral wifeover 19 years ago
Couldn't disagree with don more...

Apparently don didn't read the admonition that prefaced this story.

"To those who have expressed frustration at the pace, just remember real life stories will take more time and have more detail. If you just want fast-fuck-fiction this probably isn't a story for you."

Obviously, this wasn't the story for don but he insisted on reading it anyway, then decided to ding the author for his inability to handle subtlety, extended teasing, and orgasm denial as a means of heightening sexual tensions and ultimately one's final release. I, on the other hand, enjoy all of these. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
WONDERFUL STORY

This is a very hot, very vivid story -- I eagerly await future episodes.

Whilst Tammy was bent over the bed I might have introduced her to a cane or crop -- not necessarily to use it on her then but to let her become aware that her submission will require something more than a hand swat on the bum.

More please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
A Quality Story

If you are lucky, life isn't always a quickie! You guys have me salivating for the next chapter! Hopefully Tammy will then expose herself to her fantasy stud. As a voyeur, I can hardly wait! Good luck!

lancewmlancewmover 19 years ago
Don rated himself not this story

Don's comment shows he didn't rate the quality of the writing but rather whether it had just the content he wants. Don's zero rating is simply a reflection of the insight he has into story telling. This is a wonderful story with a nice fluid writing style

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Best

These stories are so hot. Can't wait to keep reading.

Please continue with more of these

VertexVertexabout 13 years ago
Wow, hot again

Mmm so erotic

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Small Husband Excited for Wives to Experience More

Ladies, I'm a small husband (4 3/4 inches erect) and wanted to tell you how many of us husbands want our wife to have more than we can give her. It could be size or premature ejaculation or in my case both. My wife goes to lots of male reviews with her girlfriends from work and has stroked many a young man's erect member. We both enjoy her doing that very much. Ladies, please tease your husband about coming to soon, "already honey" or tell him you need him deeper when he is already to the hilt and then giggle as you say, "sorry honey" also please, please use toys in front of us that are bigger than we are and take your time riding them so that we know we could never last that long. It helps to reenforce our smallness and our lack of control. As a small husband, ladies, I LOVE this series. You wives so deserve a young man giving you the well and proper fucking your husband cannot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Yet another nigger and another 1* !

Those black tow animals just cannot write !

OGHMNWOGHMNWover 5 years ago
Another wonderful chapter

Thank You for this wonderful chapter to your story. Very Hot and Erotic and enjoyable build up as true stories do take time.

OGHMNWOGHMNWover 5 years ago
Another wonderful chapter

Thank You for this wonderful Hot Erotic chapter and the wonderful build up that goes with telling true experiences.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Silly

Silly, no not silly, just fn stupid story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

it makes one wonder, is this "husband" just a pimp or is he a cuck? On one hand he tries to pose as some dominant figure, but he offers to pimp his wife to others. It sounds more like he is repressing his homosexuality and racism to boot.

Nothing like getting the little white wife knocked up with her first black bastard - that's where the fun is at!!!

NOT

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous