All Comments on 'Tammy's Mom Ch. 02'

by Frederick Carol

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
next chapter please

waiting for chapter 3

MikeHunt2MikeHunt2over 15 years ago
Very good story

This story really excited me. Please continue.

peteinchicagopeteinchicagoover 14 years ago
Great story

I hope you decide to continue it. A couple more chapters would be wonderful. I liked the slow buildup to the series, the mutual affection and friendship growing to love. Good romantic sex. I hope you will (at least, if not more!) produce a chapter of Tammy's homecoming and the discussion regarding how the sharing arraingement will work out. Another chapter of the beginning of summer or after Tammy graduates would be excellent. I would love to see them work out a permenant 3 way relationship of equals, how cool would that be! Good work and I hope to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Excellent Story

This is a well-thought out story. The character development is great and seems to be very plausible and/or believable. As others have said, you have left many avenues for further development of several story lines starting with Tammy coming home and entering the current story. This is a very erotic story and is developing nicely. Please continue!!!!!

C_frommnC_frommnabout 14 years ago
Very Good Story

Really like the way its Progressing cant wait to see if Mom and Tammy share or if Jealousy get Between the Lovers.

dirt043dirt043about 13 years ago
Great

Hopefully there is more under your author file

ChucksSiteChucksSiteover 12 years ago
Not time to stop and chat. I've got to....

get to the last chapter where the story (and the participants) climaxes. Good lead in.

Thanks.

chytownchytownalmost 5 years ago
Good Read***

Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous