Tampa Gold Pt. 06

Story Info
Alison tries again to have phone sex with Jeremy.
1.5k words
4.67
1k
00

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 04/22/2024
Created 02/28/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bathurst - 2023 - Earlier that afternoon

Alison could barely contain her laughter when she heard Jeremy choking at the other end of the line. He had paused, telling the latest part of his story to sip his drink, and asked Alison what she had been up to since they last spoke the previous day. She hadn't planned to drop her bombshell so early in their call, but she was already keyed up in anticipation of what was to come that when he asked, it seemed like as good an opportunity as she would get.

Spluttering, he croaked back, "You shaved where?!"

Alison still couldn't bring herself to say the word "pussy". It seemed weird, but he had clearly understood her meaning.

"You heard me."

Jeremy tried to regain his composure while he was still struggling to regain his breath. "All of it?" he asked feebly.

"Yep," Alison said proudly. "All bald down there now! I'd forgotten how smooth and sensitive it could be." She could feel that she was getting into her stride now.

Struggling to not to sound like a teenage virgin, Jeremy asked, "Do you...um...no, did you buy a new bikini or something?"

"No. I was masturbating on the bathroom floor yesterday and I wanted to see more." She instantly covered the receiver and shook her head, whispering to herself, "who am I?"

Again Alison got the supreme satisfaction of hearing Jeremy choke on his next poorly timed sip. The sound from the speaker gave Alison the sense that there was some commotion at Jeremy's end of the line. She caught herself sniggering when he eventually announced that her last comment had caused him to spill his drink all over his pants.

"You should probably take them off," she offered.

Alison then relayed to Jeremy her antics of the previous evening. She told him she had come home the previous evening in a foul mood because of the heat and her frustration at not being able to talk dirty to him on the phone. How she had seethed as she stripped on her way to the shower, simultaneously desperate to cool down and wash away her anger at her own inadequacy. How, in her rush to disrobe, she had gotten tangled in her knickers and almost fallen face first onto the tiled floor.

And how she had forgotten to take off her shoes, which led to her sitting bare-bummed on the cool tiles of her bathroom trying to remove them.

"My bum was the only part of me that wasn't angry at life at that moment. It was an instant relief from my day. As I rolled forward to get at my last shoe, I must have touched the floor."

"Touched?" Jeremy asked, not quite understanding.

"With my... you know," damn it Alison say pussy for fuck's sake, she cursed.

"Oh," he said flatly. "Oh!"

"It was as if all my nerve endings exploded at once! I don't know if the cool of the floor or all the built up tension I'd built up did it, but... wow! After, I just sat there, pressing myself down, shaking. I'd never felt like it before. And I just felt so wet, like there was a flood on the tiles beneath me. I had this image in my head of what was happening, and I had to see but my hair was in the way so wanted to remove it and..." Alison suddenly worried that Jeremy had been silent too long. "Wait, are you still there?"

"Yes! Keep talking."

"Oh good. Where was I?"

"About to shave yourself," Jeremy offered.

"Oh, yes!" she replied. "Wait no, I didn't."

"You didn't?"

"No."

"But you said you did."

"I did," Alison replied. "But I didn't."

Jeremy paused. "I'm confused."

"I did, but I didn't then!"

"Oh!" Jeremy replied. "So wait, what did you do?"

"I grabbed the can of shaving cream and fucked myself."

There was silence from Jeremy for the longest time. "You... with the can?"

"Yes."

"In your....?"

"No, not in, out!"

"Out?"

"On the outside, with the can," she said.

"Oh, I see!" he said. Thinking for a moment, he asked, "Was it good?"

"Hell yes!" she gushed. "Just stop interrupting me will you and I'll tell you."

Alison then explained how she had leant back on her right arm and stroked herself with the can of shaving cream as she sat on her cool bathroom floor. The whole time the image of her vulva and clitoris being dragged back and forth, distorting and reshaping on each stoke filling her mind until she had collapsed in a shaking puddle of pleasure.

Jeremy coughed, "so then you shaved?"

"Not straight away, no. I was so high that I thought about putting it in, but decided against it."

"Okay."

"Cause that is what dicks are for, aren't they?"

"Sure, but you know, any port in a storm!" Jeremy offered.

"Anyway, I went back to the thermostat to check on the temperature while the water in the bathroom warmed. I took a photo of my trail of clothes because now that I had cooled down, the whole earlier angry episode seemed ridiculous. I was going to send you the photo, but then I got a better idea. That's when I shaved."

Jeremy had been aware of his growing arousal since Alison had begun talking. He always got excited when he saw a call or message from her pop up on his phone. But this afternoon's call was something altogether different. He could still remember the effect her love letters used to have on him years earlier, but back then they had never could engage in phone sex. And they hadn't even gotten on to that yet. This was Alison describing her day. He was already so hard now it hurt.

"That is the hottest thing I have ever heard," he said.

There was a muffled squeak on the other end of the line, then a moment of silence before Alison ventured, "really?"

"I'm so hard right now that it hurts. I think I am going to explode! We agreed no nudie pics but I am regretting that at this moment. I am dying to see you."

"Like that time at Bondi, where I teased you so much you wanked in front of me?"

"A million times more!"

It was Alison's turn to gush. She had dreamed that the phone call would go this well, but they were rushing to the climax way faster than she planned. Despite their distance, she longed for him to be between her thighs that instant. Cock, mouth, fingers, whatever, it didn't matter. She needed him in her. Alison knew she couldn't hold out much longer, so she opened her phone's messenger and sent the carefully devised text she had prepared earlier.

"I'm sorry, but a deal is a deal," she said. "The internet is forever and I'm not taking any risks."

Jeremy felt a slight pang of disappointed which was only made worse by the fear that Alison had had a change a heart. Was he was about to suffer blue balls? His phone vibrated. Sensing another potential mood killer, he told her that someone was messaging him, but he would ignore it.

"You shouldn't," she implored. "It might be important."

Sighing, he moved the phone in front of his face so he could read the incoming text. It momentarily threw him when he saw the message was from Alison. He opened it and saw that it was a selfie of her standing in an office wearing her uniform of white polo and navy blue skirt. She was standing in front of what looked like a dark topped bench that fronted a reception area. The company's logo was clearly visible on the wall behind the bench.

"Was this taken today?" He asked. "You look happy."

"Yep. A few minutes before I called you."

As she spoke, Jeremy's phone vibrated again. Another text from Alison revealed more photos. She wasn't in these pictures, but they all seemed to be of the same bench with the logo behind. The first one was of a white pair of sneakers sitting on the bench. Confused, Jeremy scrolled down. The second was the same; bench and sneakers, but next to those appeared to be a dark piece of cloth. He couldn't make it out, so he scrolled down further. The next photo had the same items plus what was clearly Alison's white polo. He suddenly clicked that the dark cloth was her skirt. Two more images added her bra and panties to the ensemble.

"Alison, are you still at work?"

"Sure am!"

The phone vibrated again. This time, the image showed she had cleared the bench and left with a single new item. Zooming in, Jeremy could hardly believe his eyes. Alison had placed on the bench and photographed a single can of shaving cream.

"Alison," he said, "have you been naked the whole time we have been talking?"

"Yeah," she giggled. "Now take off your pants and let's get this party started!"