T&L 01: Rules aren't to be Broken

Story Info
Four friends swing. One breaks the rules.
6.6k words
3.8
26.6k
39

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were all tired, but excited when we turned into the neighborhood. This was our fifth getaway as a group and while we all had the routine fully laid out in our minds, everything still felt new and exciting.

It had been 18 months since our best friends became our lovers, but we all still had butterflies at even the hint of sex. It started on the ride home from a concert in which the girls, both a bit drunk, began kissing. Drunken make-out sessions quickly became the norm until one night they upped the ante by giving us a strip tease ending in a competition to see who could make their husband cum first.

Leslie met Maria through her administration position at a nursing home. Maria was a medical equipment rep who routinely stopped by her office. She brought the staff donuts, bagels, and random lunches even though she knew Leslie would never have the money in her budget to take her on as a vendor.

As just a matter of chance, we ran in to Maria, and her husband Dan, at a busy restaurant both of us waiting for tables. The girls decided to combine our parties and we were inseparable ever since. Dan and I hit it off pretty quickly given our affinity for IPA's, horror movies, and heavy metal music. The girls agreed on just about everything, including their husband's bad tastes; preferring wine, romcoms, and EDM. It was really nice to have a couple with such similar dynamics beyond the superficial.

However, the superficial is not nothing and on the surface were really an odd pairing. Dan and Maria looked like they were heading to a heavy metal festival any time we went anywhere. Both had visible tattoos, had a closet full of black band t-shirts, and matching long black hair. Leslie and I looked like a stock photo for a church ad. Khakis and a Polo for me, a skirt and blouse usually for Leslie. We often joked that everywhere we went one couple was sure to be improperly dressed.

None of that mattered. We were otherwise perfect fits; sharing many interests, similar intellects, and brutally harsh senses of humor. Though, if I'm being honest, they were the more attractive couple. We're all in our early 30's, but Dan and Maria were avid runners while Leslie and I went to the gym one time in 2018. I'm a big blond teddy bear and Leslie's a short blond curvy cutie, whereas Dan and Maria were the skinny raven-haired goth kids, all grown up.

"Wow, this place is way better than the pictures."

Leslie was the first to verbalize what we were all thinking. Our previous AirBNB experiences were mostly good and this being a last-minute trip, our pickings were slim. This place looked a little sketchy online, but did technically check all of the boxes - two queen beds, a pool with hot tub, and privacy. As luck would have it, the owner must have just renovated it and hadn't yet uploaded new pictures.

After unpacking and settling in, we eased into the hot tub to solidify our plans for the weekend. Our routine was always pretty similar. Settle in to the accommodations with a few drinks, make plans the first night, then turn a beach day or adventurous outing into a nice dinner, drinks at an interesting bar or club, then come back to the house to swap foreplay partners.

The trust among us was unparalleled. None of us had any swinging experience until that first night and we eased our way in to the lifestyle together, hand in hand. We experienced a lot together: same room play and soft swaps, separate room soft swaps, foursome fuckfests, and even the occasional threesome when one of us couldn't make it. Most of the time, we all just played together and we only had one rule - no penile penetration, or "keep the P's outta V's" as Maria always put it.

Plans came together quickly. This was actually a repeat of one of our first trips, so we aimed to recreate the experience all over again. Beach day, freshen up back at the place after a quick skinny dip before dinner, and head to the goth club to end the night. The first time our night concluded with our first ever soft swap and we were all excited to relive that perfect night.

Everyone was getting a little revved up discussing plans and reminiscing about that prior trip. The air filled with nervous energy and sexual tension as the girls began their flirty advances that usually kicked things off. They both took turns telling their version of the story, slowly finding ways to tease us.

Leslie talked about how she was surprised by Dan's cock. His tall lean frame gave the illusion that his member was at best, average. When she first had it in her hands, she couldn't get over just how long it was, almost 8". She raised herself out of the water to pantomime her two-handed strokes between her big soft tits as her red string bikini barely held them back.

"I was tugging with both hands and I don't think they ever touched each other..."

Dan had a little smirk break the darkness of his short, thick goatee while Maria's hands disappeared under the water. Her cute little pale tits pushed together as she stroked him through the bubbles with both hands. As I've grown to expect, her black bikini top opened slightly to giving me a little peek at her pink, puffy areolas. She never seemed to have a bra or bikini top that properly fit her.

I pulled the string on Leslie's top as she demonstrated how she worked Dan's cock between her tits. She gasped, playfully pretending to be embarrassed, clutching her DD's together to deftly disguise removing her top as an attempt to cover herself. She stood and leaned forward toward them, exposing her big round ass to me as she pushed her tits in close. Maria's hands came out of the water to fondle her chest, holding each breast into the air for the two of them to suck on.

With a quick kiss, the girls switched places so Maria could tell her version, leaving Leslie to play with Dan under the water. Standing in the middle of the hot tub, Maria flipped the top of her suit down, exposing her perfectly perky handfuls to me, twisting both of her puffy nipples almost instantly shrinking them into tiny, rock hard peaks the size of pencil erasers.

She turned and sat on my lap, moving slightly to match my thickening member to her little crack and grabbing both of my hands, dragging them up her heaving ribs and onto her small, firm tits. She squeezed my hands onto her chest and grinded her ass into me as she described her experience.

"Tim's hands felt so strong as he ripped at my little titties. I could feel his fat cock on my back and his breath on my neck..."

Leaning back and grabbing my head, she purred as I began biting lightly on her neck. Leslie had moved to sit on Dan's lap and we mirrored each other. Both girls were driving us crazy, stroking our cocks with their asses under the hot water and holding our hands onto their tits. Maria released my hands, reaching behind to start pulling on my trunks. I raised myself up to the side of the hot tub and Maria pulled my trucks down past my knees, tossing them on the concrete deck as I kicked them off.

She stood and leaned into me, rubbing her dainty chest back and forth over my cock. With both hands she grabbed my engorged member, pulling it slowly as she took me into her mouth. Leslie remained on Dan's lap, pulling his hand from her massive bosom and directing it under the water between her legs. Maria's lips stretched to accommodate my thickness while she pushed back on my stomach to take in every inch.

Her expert tongue worked up, down, and all around my head with only the slightest of grazing by her teeth because her mouth simply couldn't open wide enough. While Dan had the length, I had the girth.

Dan stood up on his seat and Leslie pulled the front of his suit down, allowing his impressive cock to flop out into her face. She worked the shaft with both hands as she licked and sucked the head. Standing to meet him, she hoisted her DD's around his cock, still holding his glans between her lips and juggling her flowing tits up and down over his shaft.

I could feel myself getting close, so I pulled Maria up, bit her plump bottom lip, and nodded for her to return to Dan. She slid over next to them, reaching under the water to rub Leslie's ass and took over on Dan with her mouth. My heat seeking missile guided me across the hot tub to my wife's hot center.

Leslie bent over the side of the tub, Maria's hand still squeezing her big fat ass. She lent a helping hand as we peeled down Leslie's thong. I began working the tip around her bare opening as she provided her natural lubrication. As she took in the first inch, she reached back to spread herself, inviting me in completely.

Pulling her luscious hips into me, I pushed hard, burying every inch of myself into her deep canal. Maria stood up, untied her string bottoms letting them fall to the top of the water, turning to guide Dan into her. With one hand on Leslie's ass steadying herself, she began slowly working Dan's length into her tiny opening. Down slightly, back up, down a little more, back up. It took several twists of her narrow hips for him to bottom out into her womb.

She was so tiny it looked like she was being impaled by his span as Dan leaned off the side of the hot tub, pulling her onto him. I stared at the beads of water suspended in the tuft of black pubic hair above her bald swollen red lips. Each motion produced just a little more white cream that began running down the last couple of inches of his shaft onto his shaved balls.

My throbbing cock flexed as I couldn't help but reach over to thumb Maria's exposed clit while she struggled to take in her husband.

"Just like that Tim! Fuck yes Dan, cum in me Dan, cum in ME!!"

I felt Dan's cock pulsating through Maria's 5 caret diamond clit. A gush of both of them oozed out as she writhed and worked herself to orgasm. Leslie's hand reached back and began pulling hard on my sack, telling me it was time for us to cum as well.

I pushed in deep, rotating my hips as Leslie lead me through her firm grip on my nuts.

"Mmmmhmmm... I want it deep... deeper... Oh shit! That's it! Fuck me hard!"

Dan and Maria slipped back into water as Leslie released my balls and pushed herself into me from the side of the hot tub. I grabbed as hard as I could on her ass handles, pounding her harder and faster. The water spilled from the sides as I slapped into Leslie's ass, sending waves of flesh up her back.

"Oh.. oh... oh, OH OH OH OH! OH fuck! OH FUCK! FUUUUUUUCK!"

I could feel her hot pussy release its death grip on my shaft as I slid out of her ready to cum. Leslie fell forward onto the edge, then back into the water, looking as if she was going to pass out. Maria was right there beside me, pulling me into her mouth and popping it out quickly as the first stream of hot liquid shot out onto her cheek. She aggressively yanked on my cock and handled my balls as I exploded past her face, over Leslie's convulsing body, completely out of the hot tub into the ether. The third and fourth pumps unceremoniously spilled down onto Maria's shoulder, slowly running down her back.

"Wow Tim, you must have been saving that one up!"

The next day went according to plan. Beach was perfect aside from the water being too cold. We ate dinner at a fancy feeling pizza place and returned to the house to get ready for the club. We swam naked in the pool then took turns showering, made some drinks, taking our time to get ready.

As usual the girls slutted themselves up for our night out. Leslie put her long blond hair into high pigtails, squeezed into her thigh high fishnets and leather mini skirt, then made me tie her purple corset so tight her big softies threatened to pop out with every movement. Rocking combat boots to round out her very different look, her voluptuous body looked absolutely incredible.

Maria totally outdid herself this time, she had a closet full of clothes that would fit in, but she bought a new pair of black leather booty shorts and high heel boots that ended just above her knees. She wore a black mesh top, with only an 'X' of electrical tape hiding her nipples and left her straight black shoulder length hair down. Thick eyeliner and a touch of black lipstick rounded out both ladies look.

Dan and I were sadly pretty boring. He had a pair of baggy black pants that was covered in zippers and a tight, plain black t-shirt. I wasn't even able to pull off anything that interesting. Just a pair of dark blue jeans and a Marilyn Manson t-shirt I've had since high school. Of course, nobody was ever going to notice us traveling with these two delicious women!

Our excitement turned to disappointment after we paid the cover and turned the corner into the thumping club. It was already 10pm and the place was almost empty. The last time we were there, it was perfect. Half to 2/3 of the way full, enough people to have great energy, but not so packed you're constantly spilling drinks bumping into people.

I guess we should have known by the lack of line in the front that it was a dead night, but oh well, we had plenty of time and we hoped maybe the place would pick up. Dan and I chatted up the bartender who sympathetically offered us a free shot he wanted to start running specials on as the girls swirled around the empty dance floor.

An hour later, we were bored and discouraged, hammering drinks at the bar just hoping there was a way to salvage the night. Finally, Dan asked the bartender if he thought things were going to pick up.

"It's hit or miss sometimes. Usually if it's not busy by now, it's not going to be any better later."

Defeated, we paid our tabs and sulked out the door to the car.

"Well, I guess we just have to go back to the house and fuck!"

Leslie's attempt to lighten the mood from the back seat did little to improve the situation. A couple of miles down the road, Maria damn near jumped into the front seat between Dan and I, "TURN AROUND AT THIS LIGHT!"

I squeaked into the turning lane, stopping at the light for oncoming traffic, "what did I miss?"

"We just passed another club, might as well give it a try."

It wasn't just a club, it was a strip club. We had all gone to the strip club before and had a great time, but nobody ever really felt like spending the money. Maria was working hard to convince us as we pulled into the sparse parking lot.

"I'm about to get a big bonus at work, fuck it guys, I want to make this a night to remember."

As indicated by the parking lot, the club was basically empty. There was only one stage, but it had a really pretty Asian girl moving well on the pole and a solid variety of talent working hard to sell themselves to the tired looking clientele scattered throughout.

Maria never relented, she started bouncing around and working over each of us to improve the mood. She makes it really hard to resist, especially when she's dancing and teasing all over each of us, whispering sexy things in our ears. It didn't take long before our spirits were lifted and we were making the best of the situation.

We had just moved from the floor to stools next to the stage when a group of about 10 young guys poured into the club, making their presence known through a myriad of drunken hoots and hollers. It wasn't exactly the energy we wanted, but it was definitely the energy we needed to completely turn things around.

They filled the empty stools next to the stage across from us and began making obnoxious lewd comments and gestures towards the girl on the stage. After a quick visit from the bald mountain in a suit that showed us in, they calmed down just enough to be fun. This was obviously the end of a bachelor party and honestly, they all seemed like good guys just being goofballs.

We had a few strippers chat us up and flirt with the girls, which gave us a good amount of attention from the boys across the stage. At one point one of the girls on the stage bent over on her knees in front of Leslie, put her ankles on her shoulders, and pulled her face into her G-string covered ass. The guys across the way went absolutely nuts, encouraging everyone to step it up further.

Before I knew it we had two strippers all over our girls and the guys were practically begging the poor girl on the stage to get out of the way so they could get a better look at the real show. Maria and Leslie were kissing each other while the strippers danced on them and let their hands freely wander. It was a glorious sight to behold.

Just as I thought my dick was going to jump out of my pants and run around the club, the DJ called for the bachelor to get on the stage. Two girls came from the back with a chair and pulled the bachelor from the crowd with loud cheers and ribbing from his inebriated friends.

The kid looked so young, it was hard to believe he was about to get married. The guys all had that standard frat guy look, honestly not to far off of my own personal style, just younger and in better shape. The bachelor looked like he was the youngest. He was slim, average height, and had a messy dark brown mop top haircut. The girls on stage sat him down and began dancing over him, rubbing their tits in his face and pulling up on his pale colored polo shirt, pawing at his jeans.

One got behind him, pulled his head back and leaned over, shaking her big natural tits in his face. While he was distracted, the other girl knelt between his legs and unbuttoned his pants. As she reached inside, she gave a nod of approval and tried to pull him out. The distraction almost worked, but he caught her hands just in time.

They continued to work him over, eventually laying him down with one sitting on his face and the other on his lap. Their hands wandered freely across his body as they pulled up his shirt and licked his clearly defined abs. The group cheered as they once again tried and failed to expose him, now by pulling hard on his pants.

I was totally enthralled. I had no idea that plans were in the works that would make this night truly unforgettable. Maria had been a busy beaver.

When we first got to the club and got our drinks, Maria had inquired about private dances. The club had a few private rooms for dances and Maria's plan was to get us all in there with a few strippers and see how far we could take things before we got in trouble. She brought Leslie in on the plan before they even got out of the back of the car.

Leslie was very into it and the two decided to taking things a step further by adding the bachelor to the plan. The two mischievous vixens filled us in as the bachelor pulled himself together to get off the stage.

"We're getting a private room in the back. It's big enough for 6 people and they provide 2 strippers. Maria thinks it'll be fun to take that bachelor boy back there and give him a show he'll never forget."

My hard cock bounced in my pants. The four of us with two strippers was plenty, but adding this bewildered kid gave it a hint of danger that drove me nuts. It all happened so fast, I'm not even sure I had agreed to it before we were being led down the hallway and into a small room with three love seats jammed tightly around the perimeter.

Ashlynn, a tall naturally busty redhead in an American flag bikini sat us down across from each other, Dan and Maria on one side, Leslie and I on the other. A few seconds later Roxy, a petite Latina with perfect handfuls and a wide round booty that engulfed her barely there yellow string bikini, dragged in the bachelor boy with one of his comrades.

Both guys looked shocked and excited when they saw us all in there waiting. You couldn't have peeled their grins off with a thousand horses when Roxy sat them down on the middle love seat. Ashlynn was casually dancing around the tiny room, pulling Leslie up and slowly grinding on her. Roxy followed suit, pulling Maria out of her seat and the four women danced leisurely in circles, touching and caressing.

12