All Comments on 'T&L 01: Rules aren't to be Broken'

by ChuckandAndrea

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
SwordWielderSwordWielderabout 3 years ago

Waiting to see where this goes, but their decision to soft swap ( basically almost everything except vaginal intercourse) led them down a slippery slope. I wonder how big a mess you're going to make it - the bachelor could (should) has his upcoming marriage derailed because he cheated, and of course this marriage is in serious trouble and could end. Wow - swapping sure sounds beneficial - to marriage counselors and divorce lawyers!

lujon2019lujon2019about 3 years ago

I felt a tsunami of anger when she slid forward onto his cock.

Why? He is cool with his wife fucking his buddy, when she said she wanted to fuck the kid he said yes

I literally can not understand the mindset of "Im cool with my wife cucking me with other guys - but not THAT guy"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Ha ha.

not very original.

AND another slutty woman who can no longer control herself and can no longer meet her commitments at the sight of a big cock.

on literotica, women have their brain removed when she discovers a huge cock. it is a study to be continued.

As a replacement for the migraine pill, ladies tried a big cock: success guaranteed. more pain because more brain.

😂😂😂😂

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

as pathetic as a cucks story can get.....why the hell do u still keep living is beyond me...wont it be better for all if you guys would peacefull drown yourselves in a bucket of cum?

Impo_64Impo_64about 3 years ago

Those wo play with fire, soon or later will get burned...Let's wait for part 2 and see...2* for now

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

we now know your value as a husband to your wife. At 8 inches like Dan, it's still fine, but at 10 inches you no longer exist, you are no longer worth anything.

it is true that for a woman only size matters. So why did she marry you, my little man?

muncher354muncher354about 3 years ago

Fuckin weird story with this guy getting pissed. Lmao

francemanfrancemanabout 3 years ago

1⭐

why always get into a cock sizing contest in the stories.

10 inches x 3 inches. well done. you have the record this month.

take pictures to illustrate the story.

it's unfortunate, he looks like a pimply teenager.

for a woman, a strongly erotic and arousing situation can, can be disturbing her judgment but to do it just for a huge sex, it reveals the immaturity of the woman.

what triviality for the character and behavior of women. it is just plain stupid to put women down to just size queens.

mattenwmattenwabout 3 years ago

According to a study by the renowned Bertalsman Foundation, 98% of all partnerships that have tried swinging sharing swaping cuckolding break within two years. Most common reasons are jealousy and or one of the partners loses respect for the other. Every player would shrink back at a rate of 1:49, just not some idiots!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

the stories of voyeur cuckold or swap players are all the same.

the husband has a small cock and watches his wife get fucked by a bull.

you walk around with a master ribbon to choose partners? 😂

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

@lujon2019, isn't the difference that when one guy fucked his wife, he got to fuck that guy's wife. He didn't get that chance with the bachelor.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I think your story will score higher if you throw that buzzing phone away and stop the second chapter with only that sentence.

mainer42mainer42about 3 years ago

agree with Impo and Sword, let's wait to see what happens...2

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Just terrible

This slut must have a dozen STD's. And he's just an idiot. Ridiculous story.

1 star

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

Now that’s angst. This boy ain’t sure he wants to be a cuck, but his whore is determined to make him one.

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

Gee, lets see the cuck (who btw will come to enjoy her being a worthless skank, hes mad now but he'll get hard later on) has a 5 incher the other guys are HUGE...ok cuck by the numbers first instance. I was paralyzed, my mind screamed but no words passed my lips...cuck by the numbers instance two. Number three will be his acceptance of his teeny weenie manhood not being enough, just like a good little cuck will do.

Sorry this is literally nothing new, we know exactly where it will go, how it will end, the spank squad will up vote this but they'll give 5 stars to a story that consists of nothing but the words "Im a cuck and eat cream pies"

justwetwojustwetwoabout 3 years ago

Waiting for more to pass judgment. Great start. The knee was a bit much, though.

RTR10RTR10about 3 years ago

If he was that uncomfortable he should have shut that down immediately.....instead he "thought" about shutting it down but ran out of the room in tears like a little bitch.

patilliepatillieabout 3 years ago

Decent start, the strip club was a little too hard to follow, too many characters. And our MC outrage seems a bit misplaced, they played with fire all along, it was bound to happen. And you didnt finish the story-i know its a chapter story, hope you posted on consecutive days.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Don’t wait too long for the next installment. People will lose interest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

"@According to a study by the renowned Bertalsman Foundation, 98% of all partnerships that have tried swinging sharing swaping cuckolding break within two years"

You're full of shit trotting out that hoary old claim. It doesn't exist! Bertelsman has never done such a study. Multiple studies have shown the exact OPPOSITE of what you claim. Here's a recap by the BBC on an actual independent study they reported on.

"For the people who wanted to open their relationship and who did end up doing it, their satisfaction was significantly higher."

As someone who is EXPERIENCED in swinging, threesomes and moresomes, I can tell you it's a blast. However, RULES are an impediment. Sooner or later, they'll get broken and lead to hurt feelings. The fewer rules, the better. A naked cock and a naked vag are going to come together sooner or later. The downfall of softswap. It doesn't take long before full-blown sex occurs. If you need to have rules going into swinging, you're better off not to try it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

2 stars for authors development of MC. Plot was good then authors had MC run away crying like a 6 year old after a punch in the stomach. The major conflict event was unbelievable event that leads to the typical cuck evolution events. Husband with 5 inch willy, wife exposed to huge cock, younger guy, husband in shock cannot react and stop wife getting fucked and he flees crying like a girl. But he isn’t smart enough to take the car when he realizes he has the keys. Duh

I predict another chapter where he discovers he likes watching and wants wife to experience great sex h cannot provide.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Next chapter prediction: mc forgives wife for breaking the rules then lets everyone and their great grandfather fuck her while he watches cause now he suddenly likes it even though it hurt him in this chapter or maybe something that makes sense happens

ChuckandAndreaChuckandAndreaabout 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the feedback y'all. I obviously need to improve on my writing as many missed some pretty important details. The couples were soft swap only. Leslie lost control and broke rules both couples had agreed upon for a while, which is why Maria stepped in and Tim lost his mind. Not to mention, 'the cuck' isn't described as small, rather quite girthy. Dan had the length, Tim had the girth. Long and skinny vs short and fat. Again though, this is an opportunity for me to improve so there's no confusion on these details in stories going forward.

I submitted parts 2, 3, and 4 at the same time so they will be up soon I assume. I can tell you for certain that there are some surprises and this story is much more than just a standard 'guy gets cucked' sort of thing. Not saying it's particularly original, because it's not, but I try to draw from my real life experiences while taking them to the extreme to make it more interesting.

For example, the storming off with the keys thing after a big drunken blowup thing is damn near biographical... except it wasn't a strip club or anything sexual, just a huge out of control fight after a long night of tequila and various drugs at the ripe mature age of 21 years old. I walked home from a party, ditching everyone I brought, completely forgetting I was the one who drove until maybe an hour into my trek home.

As far as the 'these are all the same' thing; I think that's kinda the point. It's not my thing, so I don't know, but I can only assume part of the allure of the cuck thing are those emotions and feelings of inadequacy. Could be totally off, but that's how I see it from an outside perspective. Of course, porn may not be the best place to learn the realities of these things, but this is sorta like porn so i guess just be happy there's not some pizza box with a cock poked through it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Great job describing all the characters and the action. I think you did great capturing the inadequacy Tim felt and his anger over Leslie breaking their promise. Can't wait to see the next installments.

hindsight2020hindsight2020about 3 years ago

"It had been 18 months since our best friends became our lovers"

Just too lazy to write the expositionary stuff?

You do know that laying the ground work is actually the hard part of writing and without it you are just NOT a writer?

SAD.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loving this so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Enjoyed it so far. Kept my attention glued to the screen reading your words. Thanks.

CoolboiyzCoolboiyzabout 2 years ago

Writeup is way good...but fast.

If there is meetup to seduction then resistance leads to soft swap, how lust overcome values.

There could be intial phase and build of story to indulge more.

Direct fuckup is a turned down.

Hope this makes sense.

Anyways liked the big tits fetish.

Love to see your future stories with slow seductive and story buildup.

Kudos

patilliepatilliealmost 2 years ago

almost too much sex described for me, that gets old and only so many ways to say the same thing. But the MC cried after his wife tried on king kong dong? Didnt do anyting to stop it? what a pussy, I realize no drama means no story but this seems contrived, or at least his reaction. I skimmed the story I never read her rules and I dont remember them making a big thing about rules, and all of a sudden he is all about rules the reader never realized were an important part of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I have seen this shit happen before. Give them an inch and they want a mile.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous