T&L 01: Rules aren't to be Broken

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Us four guys just sat and took it all in. If you had a type, it was pretty much covered. Tall, busty, athletic freckled bombshell, just look at Ashlynn. Tiny, petite, waif with a cute little ass, there's Maria. Petite Hispanic with a tight body and big booty, helloooo Roxy. Need more to grab onto, my wife Leslie and her 5 foot 5 inches of never-ending curves was at the tip of your fingers.

If I had to guess, I'd say it was probably our wives that escalating the sexual energy. Both stripper's tops were the first to drop, exposing a great set of torpedo hangers and cute little brown pixie tits that were immediately covered and hands and mouths from all angles.

I pulled on my thickness through my jeans as the women began getting more and more intimate. The wives were the aggressors, digging deep into G-strings and pawing hard at asses, only losing focus periodically to share deep, wet kisses.

Maria's mesh top came off and was tossed into the astonished faces of our bachelor party guests. Her leather booty shorts were unbuttoned and barely hanging on as she moved behind Leslie to pop the strings on her corset. A bit of a struggle ensued before my wife's 38 DD's, in all their glory, were unleased onto the room.

Ashlynn and Roxy were already mounting the boys when the corset hit the floor. Our wives began excitedly kissing, groping each other tightly. I glanced over at Dan who was in the process of pulling himself through the front of his boxers. I unbuttoned my jeans, pulling them down with my boxers, giving my fat cock room to breathe.

I felt something hit the arm of the loveseat behind me, turning to see a piece of clothing slide off onto the floor. The strippers had both of our guests' shirts off and were grinding hard in their laps. I turned back and our wives split from each other, moving over to come play with us.

Leslie pushed me back onto the armrest and leaned over to take me into her mouth. I reached up under her tight skirt to find her pantiless, dripping with anticipation. She pulled the zipper in the back and I yanked and struggled so she could shimmy out of the tight, damp leather. I untangled my fingers from her fishnets and moved my hand up to squeeze on one of her big swinging tits as she worked me down below.

She removed her mouth and kept working her hand, hovering over me and staring deeply into my eyes. This was a level of lust I haven't seen in a long, long time. She leans in, sticks her tongue deep into my mouth, then bites and pulls my bottom lip again closing the distance. In my ear she pants with sultry breath, "I want to go ruin those boys."

I nod in approval and take over on my cock as she turns around to interrupt Maria, who's got Dan deep in her throat. She whispers into Maria's ear, then into Dan's, and our wives turn their attention to the boys in the back. Both of them looked to be oblivious to the level of sex happening just a couple of feet away.

Roxy and Ashlynn had them mounted high, burying their faces between their tits and teasing their mouths with each of their nipples. Roxy gave a little smile when Maria tapped on her shoulder and pointed towards Dan with his nice cock in hand. I lean forward to take Ashlynn's hand just as Maria plopped her ass into bachelor boy's lap and Leslie dropped to her knees between their legs.

I put my foot up on the cushion and sat Ashlynn down between my legs, placing her hand on my saliva-soaked cock. She mechanically worked my shaft as we watched the real show. Bachelor boy was slouched back into the seat with Maria leaning back onto him, his hands pawing her chest, grinding her ass into his crotch. Leslie was biting Maria's exposed thighs and onto her pussy through her shiny leather shorts. She moved her hands up and down the bachelor's inner thighs, then rubbed her face between both of them.

Our unattended guest wasn't minding a bit. He reached up and battled with the bachelor to feel all over Maria's chest and the electrical tape that was barely hanging on. His hands only left her body to unbutton his shorts and pull himself out. Leslie noticed from the floor and had him in her hand immediately.

She stroked it slowly as she stood and bit the last pieces of tape off of Maria's only covered nipple, sucking hard, making it stand to attention. Unfortunately, her hand work was too much for the young guy to handle and he exploded all over himself. Leslie just smiled, leaned in and gave him a little kiss as she stroked the last few drops out of his trembling cock.

He seemed to panic at that point, finally realizing the situation he was in and what had just happened. He grabbed the front of his shorts, his shirt off the floor and, flew out the door. Leslie took over his spot, leaning in to run her fingers down bachelor boy's smooth lean body. Maria stood up and spun around to her knees, unbuttoning his pants as he turned to touch Leslie's curvy body.

Leslie's hand moved down the lines of his abs and into the front of his exposed boxers while he fondled her glorious tits. As Maria began to pull off his jeans, I could hear Leslie give an approving, "OOOOOOooooo good boy," as her arm moved under his waistband. Maria was pulling off his shoes as I looked back over at Dan and Roxy.

Dan was still exposed and Roxy was just sitting on the seat next to him. He was completely flaccid and I sensed an opportunity. "Hey Ashlynn, you wanna switch with Roxy?"

At this point she was barely touching my half hard dick. She glanced back, gave me a nod and a pat on the thigh and moved across the room to direct Roxy over to me. I reached out and grabbed her hand, leading her to sit between my legs, placing her hand on my cock just as I had with Ashlynn.

She did some amazing work. As we watched Maria hovering over the bachelor and my wife pull what could only be described as a 'monster' out of his boxers. Roxy worked over my cock as if she was a trained professional, but never took her eyes off of the wife show in front of us.

Leslie had a hand on his ridiculous cock and was biting his ear while Maria sat back on his thighs and helped work it with both of her hands. It had to be at least 10 inches, definitely a little more than 3 hot wife handwidths long and neither of them could reach completely around it. He was longer than Dan, thicker than me; a true specimen. The bachelor was in heaven, staring down at both women's hands on his unfathomable manhood.

I felt my balls tighten and my cock flex watching Maria dismount the lucky bachelor and switch places with Leslie. Just as she was pushing her tits together and directing his super-sized shaft between her tits, I was cumming. Roxy looked back and gave me a smile, deftly stroked out every last drop, then bent over to grab bachelor boy's shirt to clean us up.

There was some Circue du Soleil shit going on in the girls minds that night. Maria stood over top of them on the couch, driving her leather covered pussy into this kid's face. He reached back and grabbed two handfuls of her cute little booty and pulled her in as if he was going stick his whole head up in her. He began tugging frantically to get the tight leather past her ass. Bracing herself on the wall, she stepped back over and peeled the shorts down her legs; down her shiny leather boots.

Roxy noted the trouble she was having getting them past the heels, so she leaned forward and helped pull them off, tossing them over her shoulder to Dan who didn't so much as blink, just continued tugging himself back into action. Maria remounted the bachelor's face and began grinding herself into his hungry mouth. As before, he pulled on her little ass to make sure he got his probing tongue in as deep as possible.

Marie braced herself on the wall and shook as he worked her little box. Leslie stood up, pushed his legs together and sat on his thighs as Maria had, both hands in front of her stroking his rod and teasing the head between her plush bosom.

Juice was dripping off the kid's face as Maria screamed in pleasure, "fuck yeah stud, make me cum... FUCK YEAH!"

Wobbly, she stepped off the seat and plopped down next to them, licking around his creamy white mouth and kissing him deeply. Leslie began moving back, almost completely off his lap, and pushed his pole down between her legs.

I felt a tsunami of anger when she slid forward onto his cock. I was immediately relieved when I saw the head of his cock poking from under her big jiggly cheeks. She began rhythmically griding him, struggling to run her warmth down him entirely. It was exciting to see her push right to the edge of breaking our rules without going too far. I felt waves of excitement as she raised up and pushed her tits into his face while he pushed them together to smother himself. Maria smacked and squeezed Leslie's ass as she flexed it over his colossal cock.

Maria's hands rubbed around Leslie's ass, finding their way under her crack to feel his thick head poking from between my wife's clenching cheeks. Back on her knees on the floor, she buried her face in Leslie's crack to take his head into her mouth. I could hear her breathing hard through her nose and choke as she fought for air.

Leslie stands up on the couch and gives over his massive dick to Maria's expert mouth, pushing her pussy into his face. Maria stretches her mouth as far as she can go, working hard to get him as deep into her throat as possible. I could hear her gagging as he hit the back of her throat and strings of drool were forced from the underside of his shaft.

I don't even know when it happened, but we were now alone in there. Roxy and Ashlynn were gone. It was just us. We were all so intently watching the show that nobody noticed those two leaving. Dan had worked himself back up and I was well on my way watching Maria putting in some real work.

I was amazed. Maria had met her match. My 5" fire hydrant stretched her mouth, but she could take it all. Dan's 8" dong wasn't a problem either. This guy though, she had no chance. She grabbed the base of it with one hand, standing to get the perfect angle and made a few more attempts to get to the bottom of things. The bachelor was drowning in Leslie's box, spreading her wide ass open with both hands digging into the back of her inner thighs.

With a cough and a mouthful of spit hitting the floor, Maria gave up. She wiped her face and the tears from her eyes and slapped Leslie's ass. Leslie took a step back onto the floor, hovering over his dripping wet cock that swayed back and forth in the air as Maria sat back to collect herself next to Dan. I was again flooded with anger that gave way to excitement as I knew she was going to tease him further. She knew the rules, she MADE the rules.

I thought it couldn't go any further when she reached under herself and pulled his gigantic helmet up to her pussy. She rubbed up it up and down the outside as Maria's spit dripped through her fingers. She smashed the head of his cock onto the opening of her creamy wet pussy.

My mind flashed with horror, but I couldn't move. I couldn't speak. I froze completely. My head spun, 'these were HER fucking rules and we all agreed to them. I need to step in RIGHT NOW to shut this shit...'

Down.

Down over his elephant truck her pussy went, her hand feeding in every thick veiny inch. Before I had a chance to do anything, she had him completely inside of her, both hands steadying herself on the cushion behind him.

I went completely numb as the full length of this motherfucker's stupid cock disappeared inside of her leaving a frothy ring of white cream running down his balls. The walls of her tunnel stretched outside of her body as she rose back up. Up all the way. He was going to slip out.

'THAT'S IT!', echoed through my head, but she just sat there, her insides pulling out and stretching over the last couple of inches of side show sized unit. 'OK, FUCKING GET OFF OF HIM!' Not a word crossed my lips as my inner voice screamed in agony.

I was paralyzed as she plunged down on him again, this time much harder, a gush of white fluid fully soaking his balls and inner thighs, stringing between her ass cheeks and couch as she thrust her hips into him. He continued pulling hard on her ass and she once again, raised up, then back down to his balls. Another gush of frothy liquid splashed between them and the sound of someone jumping off a curb in waterlogged shoes echoed through my head.

I couldn't breathe. I couldn't move. I felt like I was having a heart attack. My muscles seized up and pain shot across my shoulder and chest. I started violently shaking and was immediately drenched in sweat.

She rose up again and forcefully began the long decent down his mountain of a tool.

What was probably 3 seconds felt like an eternity. Maria jumped up and grabbed Leslie's shoulders as she bottomed out again, snatching her off as just as she began to rise back up. Leslie fell onto her back on the floor in front of me, monster bachelor cock dangling right over top of her.

I was out the door. I zipped myself up as I made it down the hallway, crying uncontrollably as I bulldozed my way through the bachelor party now standing around in the middle of the club.

The cool night air hit my face as the metal door of the club banged against the wall behind me. Every hint of breeze dried the tears as fast as they ran down my face. I became a juggernaut. An unstoppable force straight ahead through the parking lot, down the easement and into the lot next door. As I rounded the back of an empty restaurant, I stormed toward the plaza behind it, feeling my phone buzzing in my pocket.

"There's no fucking way... FUCK YOOOOU!!"

My cry echoed into the distance. I picked up the pace, tears still rolling off the back of my jaw. I passed the empty storefronts in the strip mall, replaying the events over and over again. Everything was so right, then went so wrong.

The second I saw her put him between her legs I should have stepped in. That was far enough. I'm so fucking stupid for trusting her.

Bzzt bzzt... Bzzt bzzt...

"FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING WHOOOORRE!! AAAAAAAAHHHHHH FUUUUCK!!"

I plunged my hand into my pocket with every intent on smashing my phone right through the window of this stupid fucking clothing resale shop where I stopped.

Keys. I had the keys.

'Good, fuck them. Fuck all of them for letting this happen. I'm walking, they can fucking walk too!' The words burned through my mind as I turned to the back of the plaza. My insatiable rage wouldn't let me care that Maria stepped up to stop it for me. It wouldn't let me give a flying fuck that Dan was left just as high and dry and he literally did nothing. Fuck them all. Fuck that stupid fucking whore.

'Good, they can blame her.'

I kipped myself over the barely standing chain-link fence behind the store, splashing into about 4 inches of foul stinking marsh. Trudging through, each step promised to pull my shoes off my feet and made cruel suction noises as if the world was reminding me of the sound of the whore taking his mammoth cock. Feeling the earth become firmer under my feet almost distracted my mind away from my deeper thoughts.

An abandoned parking lot emerged, complete with 20 ft trees spread amongst the tall grass, old rusty signs, and remnants of asphalt. Then a fence. A big wooden privacy fence. I jumped and grabbed the top, walking up and hoisting myself over, falling onto the concrete on the other side.

"Fuuuuuuck!"

My knee popped the second I hit the ground. Old high school football injury resurfaced from time to time, and this time it was the whore's fault. I pulled myself together and hobbled over to the stairs of the apartment complex I had just breached. Sitting there, soaked with mud up to my knees, I sobbed, dutifully ignoring the buzzing of my pocket.

12