Tangled

Story Info
Risa helps Jamie concentrate while untangling necklaces.
1.4k words
4.36
6.9k
9
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The problem was, Jamie reflected, you couldn't say no to Risa. She looked like a cherub with her large blue eyes and peaches-and-cream skin. When she batted her thick brown lashes in your direction, it seemed impossible to say anything but yes.

Which is why when Risa approached Jamie holding her gold necklaces which had become hopelessly tangled, Jamie couldn't couldn't tell her girlfriend to untangle them on her own. Risa looked at her with those pleading eyes. All Jamie could do was grumble.

"I can't believe you let these get so tangled," she muttered, prising apart the delicate chains with her fingernails.

"I'm sorry." Risa stood next to the couch where Jamie sat. At least she sounded contrite, Jamie thought. "How are you storing your jewelry?" Jamie demanded. "You have to store each necklace separately. You can't just throw them all in a drawer and hope for the best."

"Sweetie, I'm just not as organized as you are." Risa shrugged. "I really appreciate you doing this," she added. "I'll make it up to you."

"You better," Jamie groused. The thin gold chains were wrapped tightly around one another. It was impossible to see where one stopped and where another began. They formed a stiff knot. It would take hours, if not longer, to unravel this mess.

It's a good thing my fingernails are long enough, Jamie thought as she teased a millimeter of chain from the knot. Of course, that's why Risa asked me. She sighed with that knowledge.

Yet, now that she had started, Jamie couldn't stop. Another reason Risa asked me to do this, Jamie thought. She knows I'm obsessive. Another sigh escaped her. Once Jamie was given a puzzle to solve, she couldn't stop. Even if that puzzle was the result of completely avoidable circumstances, Jamie grumbled internally. Like storing your necklaces properly.

She freed another millimeter of chain. The golden knot filled up her entire field of vision now. It was all she could focus on. Her nimble fingers prised out another miniscule length of the chain. A pattern emerged: pick, pick, release. Pick, pick, release. Jamie hadn't even noticed that her shoulders hunched up until she felt soreness in her neck.

"Here, let me give you a massage," Risa said. Jamie nodded absently as she continued to pick away at the knot. She moved over on the couch without looking up from her work. Jamie was dimly aware of Risa's weight on the cushions next to her. "Let's turn on that meditation app before I start," Risa said. To Jamie, it was background noise. All that mattered was the knot in front of her.

A moment later, sounds of white noise filled their living room. "Isn't that relaxing?" Risa asked. Jamie grunted in response. She wasn't paying attention to the white noise. It was just something in the background as she worked on the knot. Pick, pick, release. Was the knot growing smaller? It was hard to tell.

She felt Risa's small hands on her shoulders, applying gentle yet firm pressure. The dull ache that had begun to form dissipated under Risa's attention. "It feels like your bra is digging into your shoulders," Risa commented. "I can take it off for you."

Jamie could feel the pinch of her bra on her shoulders. Risa was right - taking it off would be a good idea. "Okay," she murmured, without turning her head. Risa's hands slid under Jamie's sweatshirt, deftly unhooking the bra then sliding it down her shoulders as far as it could go. "Doesn't that feel better?" Risa cooed.

"Yeah," Jamie murmured. It did feel good. No more pinching. Her shoulders slumped slightly under Risa's ministrations. "You're doing such a good job with that necklace," Risa whispered into Jamie's ear. Warmth bloomed in Jamie's chest at the sound of the praise. You have to keep going, a voice in her head urged. Don't stop now. Her fingers followed the now-familiar pattern. Pick, pick, release. A few more millimeters slid free from the knot.

Jamie was so focused on the knot that it took her a few minutes to realize Risa's hands had shifted from her shoulders to her breasts. She almost dropped the necklaces in her hands as Risa's fingertip gently circled her nipple. "I'm helping you focus," she breathed in Jamie's ear. Jamie's shoulders relaxed slightly again. She leaned back into Risa. "This helps you focus," Risa repeated softly. "You're so deeply focused on what you're doing. Nothing can distract you now."

"Deeply focused," Jamie moaned as Risa's fingernails lightly traced patterns on her breast. She couldn't stop looking at the necklace now, though. If she stopped unraveling the knot, Risa would stop helping her focus. And helping her focus felt so good. Especially that thing Risa was doing to Jamie's nipple at the moment. Her fingernail lightly fluttered over the tiny pink nub.

"Lean back into me," Risa urged. Jamie felt her girlfriend's arms wrap around her, pulling her backwards. Her head landed gently on Risa's shoulder. Instinctively, Jamie lifted the necklace to her sightline. Can't look away now, she thought. Can't stop focusing on the necklace.

Risa's hands continued to explore Jamie's breasts, roaming over nipples, then skin, then her rib cage. They skimmed her flat stomach, tunneling under the waistband of her sweatpants and her underwear. "We should take these off," Risa suggested. "It will help you focus." Jamie nodded. She stopped her work for a moment to slide off her sweatpants and underwear, then went back to the pattern of pick-pick-release.

Beneath her, Jamie felt Risa's chest rise and fall a bit faster as her hands explored between Jamie's legs. "All of this focus seems to be making you wet." Risa's voice was slightly strangled. Jamie nodded again. Yes. The focus was making her very wet. And Risa's fingers sliding in and out only served to increase the lubrication. Keep focusing, the voice in Jamie's head urged. If you keep focusing, Risa will keep helping you focus. And focusing felt so good, especially when Risa's fingers were moving in a come-hither motion inside of her, hitting all of her very favorite spots. Jamie heard someone moaning. No, wait, it was her - she was moaning as Risa fingered her on their couch. Her eyelids slid shut, but she never stopped picking, picking, releasing.

She heard Risa moaning, too. "You're so focused! So. Very. Focused!" her girlfriend rasped as she continued to finger Jamie. Jamie heard herself moan again as Risa's fingers continued to rub against her. A warm, urgent, wonderful pressure was building up between her legs. She just had to focus, and Risa just had to keep helping her. "Help me focus," she moaned. "Don't worry, babe," Risa reassured her, panting. "I'll help you focus."

Jamie let out another moan in thanks, her fingers continuing to pick, pick, release. Pick, pick, release. Another release was growing ever-closer. The warmth, the pressure, the pleasure was building up between Jamie's legs. She had to keep focusing. Even with her eyes closed, she could see the knot. Her fingers kept working away as her body trembled with her impending orgasm. She didn't even drop the necklace as it swept over her, flooding her senses with bliss. Her back arched against Risa's body. Risa clutched Jamie's breast, sending more spikes of pleasure through her body. Jamie shuddered as aftershocks rolled through her body. She never dropped the necklace, though, and Risa never let go.

Eventually, the waves of pleasure receded into a fuzzy afterglow. Jamie's eyelids fluttered open. She was still leaning against Risa, who was breathing heavily. She looked at the necklace tightly between her fingers.

"I told you I'd make it up to you." Risa sounded smug. Jamie was too tired to crane her neck to look at her girlfriend, but she was sure Risa was grinning. "Yeah, but now we have to clean the couch," she complained weakly. "There's a reason we chose this upholstery," Risa reminded her. "It's easy to clean." She gently flicked at Jamie's nipple beneath her sweatshirt, causing Jamie to gasp.

"I could use some help, too," Risa whispered as she played with Jamie's other nipple. "And you can lose that sweatshirt. I want to see you." Jamie moaned again as she used her free hand to slide her sweatshirt off, with Risa's assistance. Funny how Risa's assistance also seemed to involve flicking her nipples every chance she got.

She turned to face Risa, leaning over so her small breasts could dangle invitingly. A sly smile spread across Risa's face. "What about the necklaces?" Jamie asked innocently. "We can work on it later," Risa answered, her smile stretching even further. "I can help you focus. But first, let's go to the bedroom." The two women stood, giggling. Risa guided a still-wobbly Jamie into the bedroom, where the knot of necklaces lay forgotten on the dresser for a few hours.