All Comments on 'Tangled Web'

by Aussie Bard

Sort by:
  • 190 Comments (Page 2)
icebreadicebreadover 8 years ago
Nice twist.

Well done.

tazz317tazz317over 8 years ago
CHEATERS SHOULD NEVER CALL ATTENTION

to their own lifestyle. TK U MLJ LV NV

GoodhueGoodhueover 8 years ago
CUNT!

Good for him! The twat got exactly what she deserved!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
stupid stupid stupid

1. revenge fuck to save mariage = utter bullshit

2. how about showing her the proof he had in the first place?

lousy plot from lazy author. 1*

TMSPTGR3TMSPTGR3over 8 years ago
Shocked

Considering your track record, I'm astonished that you didn't have them reconciling on the last page, or is that in the next chapter?

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2over 8 years ago
HEHEHE dear annony is screaming now. YOu really pissed this fool off

Good! gave you a 5 . Eat shit asshole of LIT!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
1*

VOTE 1* FOR EVERY STORY RATED BY THAT TRANNY BITCH FOOL VASTIESMITH2 AKA BONNIETAYLOR2 AKA ANON!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Yep!

Serial cheating bitch got her ass handed to her on a platter.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 7 years ago
Stupid

Fucking cheating cunt. She got what she deserved.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
try hand with real life true story

SIGN INTO FACEBOOK FIND PROFILE OF dearbornmt@yahoo.com.

Serial cheating wife lost her job as college instructor in Helena Montana when facts on Facebook and more including photo of her cupping her bare 36C implanted breasts were sent to college administrator.

Black widow and purple rose tattoos

Begged to have clit urinated on, engaged in threeway with bff and bff's lover-welll one of bff's lovers. BFF lives in THREE FORKS MONTANA AS did instructor who owned Candy Store. Had married female employee who cheated with one of the deliverymen

In my life I met 3 married females from THREE FORKS MONTANA-ALL KNEW EACH OTHER ALL HAD MULTIPLE AFFAIRS

MUST BE SOMETHING IN HEADWATERS OF THE MISSOURI RIVER

FACEBOOK PROFILE OFFERS TRUE ACCOUNTS OF INSTRUCTOR'S DEVIANT SEXUAL ENCOUNTERS-AND PHOTOS

AS SHE STATED SHE WILL ALWAYS GO FROM ONE MAN TO THE NEXT HER CONTACT INFO IS AVAILABLE

MaFreplerMaFreplerabout 7 years ago
I guess this is supposed to be fantasy

There isn't anything true about this at all. Not why the wife believes her co-worker; not why she doesn't confront her husband and confirm the co-worker's story before she does anything about it; and not at all why she was cheating in the first place. It's just a set up for her to get divorced. That isn't story telling. You could have done this in just a few words, as follows. I'm a stupid cheating bitch for no reason and my husband found out and divorced me. Everything else in this is a waste of space and a waste of time.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 7 years ago
Loved the Twist!

At first I was going to comment on how NOW she wants to talk about the problems when she's the cheater, but never bothered to talk when she thought her husband was the cheater, even when he asked her to.

I don't know why he was puzzled by the goose/gander line, her meaning was obvious!

But then it turns out that she had ALREADY cheated! Love it!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 7 years ago
@Anonymous 12/12/15 Re: "stupid stupid stupid"

"2. how about showing her the proof he had in the first place?" - Um, because she never accused him in the first place! IF she had TALKED to him in the first place BEFORE running off for her "revenge" fuck he WOULD have shown her the proof.

Then unless she still got Jane involved, her prior affair would be safe.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 7 years ago
BY The Way

Why did she ever introduce the prior lover as her husband? Don't they ever have office functions that her husband might attend?

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
Now

that's a funny ending.

boatbummboatbummover 6 years ago
Great Little Zapper At The End

Too bad skankzilla Dianne had so much trouble keeping her legs together! Mark will be well rid of her for sure..... ;-)

cabbage01132cabbage01132over 6 years ago
great little story 5*

bit too rushed-fast paced though, warranted bit more depth to it i thought.

MightyHornyMightyHornyabout 6 years ago
Gotta love those Shyamalan ending!

Not well-thought out revenge is dumb.

Especially when you have something to feel guilty yourself.

Given the fact she was unfaithful herself, Dianne should have either suck it up and live with Mark's 'betrayal' or straight-up confront him with what she heard... which probably would still end up with her getting divorced, if you really think about it.

Goes to show: cheating is just about the most idiotic thing you can do in a marriage. Unless you confess, you'll always live under a Damocles' Sword, always worrying that one word, action, one mistake will make your spouse realize they've married an unfaithful partner... as long as you have any guilt, of course.

Di had no legit reason to get so upset over Mark's unconfirmed cheating, and her following actions only proved how poor a life partner she turned out to be.

Never cheat, folks... and, if you can't, then don't bother getting married.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Nice twist

Didn't see it coming.

cub4acougarcub4acougaralmost 6 years ago
100 stars

best story i have read on this site

great job !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Clever!

Karma is a bitch.

PowersworderPowersworderalmost 6 years ago
Very clever twist

I didn't see the ending coming!

Nice to see her get her just rewards.

26thNC26thNCalmost 6 years ago
Wow

That was a beautiful twist. Just wow! I would never have expected that to happen. Thought it was just another mistaken idenity, jump to conclusions story. Extra toppings, the cheating sex wasn't good either.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I Love Stories That Hit You In The End

I did not see that coming. Big time karma. Now to find out she is either pregnant or have an STD.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 5 years ago
"This wasn't going the way I planned."

I see this line in a lot of stories. Are there really people (women) who think they can script an argument after cheating on their husbands? If so, I'm very glad I don't know them and hope that I never do!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I'm surprised.

Any woman, or man for that matter, who couldn't remember that she had introduced a former lover as her husband would't be able to remember where she lived. Be at least a little realistic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

A woman seriously helped you make out all women to be stupid? Come off it asshole! 1*

LoejtcLoejtcover 5 years ago
Refreshing

All you superior intellects trying to blow holes in the storyline should get a life.

We need refreshing novel twists in the LW genre. The author was creative and kept the whole scenario short and sweet.

Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Nice fantasy

But he has no legal standing to throw her out of the house. Doing so could land him in jail. It doesn't matter anyway. They'll have to sell the house to meet the 50/50 split of marital assets. They both lost. Poorly thought out drivel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Good Story

I agree with Loejtc, trying to poke holes in the story is a waste of time. It’s fiction. As far as “legal standing “, who can say for sure. Maybe it was his house before they married. Maybe it belongs to his parents. Anyway, different states have different divorce laws, as do different nations. Why try to nitpick something like that? As I said, very nice story.

jtwheelsjtwheelsabout 5 years ago
Nice ending

Got me at ending good job

Liked your story

More

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

This is a good one!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Stupid wife stupid story

A cheater looking for revenge without any real facts. Another dumb broad .

etchiboyetchiboyalmost 5 years ago
This really is a brilliant twist at the end.

5-stars & Favorite

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Avgain

Maybe the best story ending twist I've seen in LW. Brilliant!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
AWESOME

One of the BEST stories ever!

jtwheelsjtwheelsalmost 5 years ago
Caught caught and caught yes

Good story enjoyed handled situation and got in little twist

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
BTFO

Absolutely brilliant ending. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
UGH!!!

NOT FINISHED!!!

Grimjack01Grimjack01over 4 years ago
Not done

Finish it please.

robroy93robroy93over 4 years ago
One of the best

One of the best stories that I have read in my short time on LW. Brilliant finish!

BlackJackSteeleBlackJackSteelealmost 4 years ago
WELL DONE

Very entertaining.

I loved the twist in the tail.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Again

Again, for this author's best story, and the great twist at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Tangled web you weave

Great Story:

It's sad when a gal can't remember she screwed around two years earlier.

There is no substitute for intelligence.

secretsalsecretsalover 3 years ago

Fun twist, but if she'd already cheated, seems funny that she'd go ballistic and rub her revenge in his face in response to allegations of him cheating on her. Then again, can chalk up quite a lot to her narcissism (and stupidity). Should be thankful her marriage lasted this long.

whateverittakeswhateverittakesover 3 years ago

Absolutely priceless! I love it. Oops, now who was Wally again???

ProfesseurXProfesseurXover 3 years ago

Enjoyed it, never saw it coming.

iameaseliameaselover 3 years ago

Great twist. Thanks!

BTW for those wondering about her blowing a gasket and having revenge sex after thinking he cheated on her, even though she had cheated previously. Many people do in fact find issue with their spouse cheating even when they themselves are cheating, which they find nothing wrong with. Go figure.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
You saved it with the ending

Up until then it was weak

Vancouverguy978Vancouverguy978about 3 years ago
Loved the twist!,

Unexpected and very original. Great read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This story was as stupid as it gets.....before you put big foot in a very big mouth...all you have to do is check the facts........

SexecutionerSexecutioneralmost 3 years ago

Needed a better more complete ending.

Feoalex81Feoalex81almost 3 years ago

Its always good to see a bitch on the ground in mud.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ohhhhh that was an epic twist at the end. Fantastic. -starsong77

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Now that's the way to do a twist. Great story!

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

The premise in these stories is actually bordering on retarded, but I guess we have to suffer stupidity to get a story.

This would have been exponentially better if she hadn't been written in the typical LW idiot wife mold. And her stud date being such a small dicked loser was just too cliched.

If you hadnt traveled the road every other author travels this would have been one of the best, because the twist at the end made M. Night Shyamalan cry.

opheliusopheliusover 2 years ago

I was going to give this story 3 stars as a typical canned cheating tale, but that last twist upped the score to five stars.

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceabout 2 years ago

Though I agree with iameasal's comment of a year ago regarding why she'd get all worked up when she was already a black pot... I'm curious why she didn't worry that *maybe* he was doing just what she'd decided to do, i.e. having learned *she'd* cheated, opted to cheat.

Would have thought she would have *first* tried to ensure he's wasn't getting payback.

DG HearDG Hearabout 2 years ago

I know it was an old story but I found it interesting. Somewhat of a surprise ending. Maybe you should start writing again

DG Hear

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Just plain fucking outside the boundaries of a monogamous relationship is despicable and enough to destroy the trust built. No need to have to make them absolute sluts and stupid to boot.

Fiddlesticks49Fiddlesticks49almost 2 years ago

Good story with a really good twist at the end. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ouch! An exquisite little twist of the knife there at the end. A very nice story, Aussie Bard, thanks for sharing.

NoSauce4uNoSauce4uover 1 year ago

Damn, nice story. Loved that little bonus at the end. Too bad there isn't some epilogue or so telling us how they parted ways, etc.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 1 year ago

Read it again and I love that ending!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why does he wait to serve her with divorce papers?

SteelPaperTSteelPaperTover 1 year ago

Loved it. 5* Finally one of them got at least a little of what she deserved.

enderlocke77enderlocke77over 1 year ago

rofl wtf so she was having an affair 2 years ago and passed him off as her husband. she was mad at her husband for cheating after she cheated first then she cheats again in a way he would find out. well that marriage was doomed before it ever started. i read some dumb women characters here but this one takes the prize

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Haha.

Second read, still funny in the end.

Good plot twist.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

! Yes!!

Buster2UBuster2U12 months ago

Well Done! 5 Big Blazing Stars for a Great Story, Great Writing, Great Ending, and a Great Effort. The ending is so funny. His wife admits affair with another guy LOL after she goes out and gets laid because she is pissed at Hubby. What a perfect title to the story of a tangled Web. Great Job, thanks so much. Buster2U

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Nice twist!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Could stand an epilogue. And there wasn't enough crying, wailing, smoking craters, and blood running the streets.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

iameasel is such a fucking dumbass thwtnits actually hard to read his comments.

I hope somewhere right now his wife or girlfriend is feeding him some other dude's cream pie from her skanky diseased filled cunt. He deserves it.

Cito22Cito227 months ago

oh man this was one awesome Gotcha ending.

Karn9Karn97 months ago

Wow such a great surprise ending! 5*

demanderdemander7 months ago

Pretty good. D

FluidswallowerFluidswallower6 months ago

WOW!!!! Good one!!!! Well-written and a really fun read!! thanks!!

26thNC26thNC6 months ago

Bam! That’s one hell of an ending.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Great twist. Lowered the boom. Allows Mark to have closure and move on. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

WOW! Talk about SELF-BURNING! GREAT STORY! AWESOME ENDING! 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Amazing ending. Huzzah!

BlueEyd2BlueEyd22 months ago

Oh yeah, she forgot about her other affair and introducing her lover to Jane ... NOT! And then to be such a vindicitive bitch and justifying ANOTHER affair when she had already cheated on her husband. Why did you write that she needed to get revenge when she had already cheated. Her righteous indignation was pure BS.

nixroxnixrox25 days ago

5 stars - Yes, two wrongs ALWAYS makes everything right.

In this case, it just made Mark's divorce action a SLAM DUNK.

AnonymousAnonymous6 days ago

Great story, great writing, and an allstar final. 5s

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous