Tango of Patience

Story Info
Hetero couple make love in the rain after long-distance.
2k words
4.58
3.1k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The cold rain streamed down my face, hair clinging to my skin. The guides told us the Wampanoag belief: The first man and woman were created from pine trees because human love should remain evergreen in all seasons and the limbs of pines are intertwined, as humans should be in love. He had squeezed my hand and I'd leaned my head against his shoulders. On the ferry out to the island, I'd not been able to control my longing and gave him a blow job, feeling him shift in the leather seat as I licked and sucked and fondled, and he orgasmed with fists in my hair. Now he led me by hand away from the path and he glanced back at me with eyebrows raised and a half-smile on his face. I felt us enter that energy we share of mutual curiosity and it caused a warmth to grow and open between my legs, still tasting him on my tongue.

Hiking through the woods with him, watching the way his body moved athletically, I don't know if it was him or the wind that gave me goosebumps. I felt my nipples hardening not only from the dark cold of the woods but also from anticipation, knowing he wanted to taste me too. I shivered through the wet yoga pants and sweater which clung to my body, heavily, seductively, my body growing alert to every tiny sensation. I had waited so patiently for this day. Now in the gray fog I considered making him wait too. Here where he stopped near a tall, old pine tree on the cliff. I could tease. To slowly with a long, flat tongue lick the rain from his neck, by the little mole I loved. To hold his elbows against the mushy pine tree and take time dancing on his body to the rhythm of the slowest but also a beautiful year. To say adamantly 'no' to any attempt on his part to write this moment. To keep him trapped in that spot while I suggested I might unzip his jeans or slide a hand along his abdomen, just along his jeans' edge, feeling his skin and the lovely marks of his story. Unbuttoning taking minutes. Unzip one centimeter at a time. Gaze into his eyes and let them speak all the words my mouth couldn't.

But I didn't. I wasn't sure I could if I wanted to.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and I leaned into him beneath the tree, smelling his light citrus and sage scent. When you love someone truly, there are no games to be played. So I let my wide eyes instead simply say, "I love you wholeheartedly, I am yours," and other truths of my heart as my lips quivered. I wanted to feel his mouth decorated with rain and the smell of the sea. Lightning suddenly struck in the sky, and he grabbed my hips, switching places and pushing me gently against the tree, moving a hand to my breast, his thumb moving around my peaked nipple.

But not touching it. As he kissed me sweetly and gently. I melted with him, feeling my lower back begin to arch.

Rain struck my face and the needles of the tree above shook with me. Hip bones against hip bones. I felt myself entering that primal zone, all sexuality and no logic. I licked the rain from his jawline, eyelashes, threw back my head to feel the downpour turning me into a thing of nature. Thunder boomed and rumbled and he pressed himself with the force of it onto my mouth, greedily and authoritatively, holding my chin with his thumb. The perfect combination, and he knew it, of his male power and his gentle, exploring mouth. I grabbed his thighs and slid my hands upward, hooking into the waist of his jeans, as we kissed with rain in our mouths. His jeans were damp, but his skin inside them was sweaty and warm. My hands pushed down his jeans just enough to cup his perfectly shaped ass. Everything about this moment was raw energy and I felt every nerve in my body responding to his touch. Grinding my hips forward, I curved myself to wanting him. I pulled at him, standing on tip toes, pushing his ass and hips toward me, feeling the heaviness buried still in his jeans.

But he jerked away quickly, a hand on my hip pinning me to the tree. "Be patient, my love" he said in his warm, cashmere voice, as he stepped back and looked me over. And fire erupted inside my brain, my heart, and between my legs. Did he know that those words made me want to rip at myself until I'd pushed my heart into his teeth? Melt off clothes and skin and burn a forest fire with him into the ground right now in a white hot second of passion and need? He so slowly came forward, pulled on my lower lip with his mouth, sucking cold rain and my warmth softly. Then harder, flicking his tongue against my teeth, and pulling away. I stood still for him, allowing him write me into his moment. He took a step back and I looked into his eyes trying to see the bottom of their depth. This man who could hold all the thunderstorms and oceans within me. Did he want to relish the chafing against the patience we'd had? To feel it build like thunder after lightning?

I did not think twice about if any other hikers were around or if people in the boats below would see. I was going to bare myself to this man right here. Although there was frost on the ground, I peeled off my sweater in one movement and tossed it in the leaves like a matador for the bull. I saw his eyes change color and flicker with emotion as he looked at my taut breasts and felt the electricity radiating from my body. I slid a hand slowly under my left breast, cupping upward and pinching my hard nipple through my black lacy bra while I moved my other hand down between my legs, feeling the warmth and the sensitivity of my body through my pants. I gave him the look that says "Please." I could see his cock bulging in his pants. But still he said in a whisper, "Mmmmmm. Patient." As he slowly unzipped and began to stroke himself inside his open jeans. Beyond my arms' reach, he stood in the mist and locked eyes with me. Rain was lightly falling on us as we stood there touching ourselves for some long minutes, but we were not cold. It felt like we had all the time in the world to be in this moment together and I could absolutely relish that after so much distance between us. As he touched himself, I noticed his breath changed, grew deeper and then shallower. He closed his eyes. I spread my legs and squirmed in his direction. I bit my lip and moaned. The desire was as palpable as the rain on my breasts but I stayed in that spot.

Leaving his hand in his pants, he walked toward the rocky ledge overlooking the harbor and reached for me. I had to stop myself from running. I circled behind him letting my breasts brush lightly against the back of his jacket. As I came around to face him, my face to the wind, I caressed the back of his neck and saw him shiver with delight. I dropped to my knees in the sand, looking up at him in the light rain. He looked beautiful standing with feet planted in the rain between the sea and the woods. I was going to worship him with my mouth once more, taste the sea salt on his cock. His hands held rivers moving through my hair as I slid a hand into his boxer briefs to release the length of him, my mouth watering. Holding his balls and the base of his shaft in my open hand, I stroked out to the ridge of his cock where I gripped him gently and slid my hand up slowly, sliding a thumb over his tip wet in the rain. I licked that rain from him with a flat tongue, flicked his frenulum, and then put him into my warm drooling mouth, as much of him as I could fit. I heard him sigh with pleasure and that deepened my desire. I wanted him to say my name into the woods. My tongue caressed his shaft and ridge in tandem with the movements of my hand, just outside my lips. Suck and lick. Pointed tongue over tip. My other hand was on his ass and I let my fingers hover in his ass crack, holding myself to him as I pulled my head back and forth lips covering teeth along his ridge. Quickly there. Then a long, slow lick up his thick shaft. This was another place to be patient. I felt him at the back of my tongue, hardening, lengthening even more. Fuck, I loved the shape and texture of his cock.

As a huge wave crashed below, he surprised me again by switching places. He raised me up with his hand on my jaw and knelt before me. He was the master of patience, I thought, as he slowly began to caress my thighs and nibble at me through my yoga pants. Holding my waist while I stood around his shoulders, he rubbed and nudged and circled with all his techniques of changing speed and pressure as I watched the clouds move over the water like the clouds of love and desire welled up in me. I was swollen and wet and my breath hitched as my abdomen pulled tight. I was going to explode,

But he stopped.

And when he spoke, I realized the patience was thinning. He was giving in to the lion beneath his skin. "Come. Turn around." I did and in a split second he was holding an arm around me, crossing my chest, and he pressed into me from behind and walked me toward a large tree. His rock hard cock against my ass. I undid my bra and let it drop. My insides were pulsing for him, slick. I moved my hand along on his cock, sliding a thumb over his leaking tip. My torso lengthened with tension. A gust of wind blew rivers of water from the treetops down on us and in the blinding moment, he slid two fingers inside me. He knew exactly how to touch me, applying firm pressure gently on my inner spot. I stilled, vagina quivering and open, breasts brushing tree bark, and he knew exactly what to say. "I've waited a very long time to do this with you." Heat erupted inside me as I shattered against him, bucking into him, shivering in his arms. In that moment I made my own storm, electricity crackling out of the space between us and illuminating the raindrops in the air.

Barely able to stand, I twisted around in his arms and peeled my pants down. And running my hands along his shoulders, panting, looking into his eyes, I said the words I knew he would understand. "You are the man I've waited for." He pushed me back with his forearm across my chest and plunged his cock into my wetness. All the way.

And waited. And I was in heaven.

Looking at our bodies joined against the pine tree, bark and rain and needles on us. There was no patience in that moment, only the present intertwining. Then he brought his fingers wet with me to his tongue and meeting my eyes he sucked. I was beside myself and mind numb at this point. I ran my hands along his broad chest and we were all nibbles and licks and steamy breath and hips rhythmically thrusting and rocking until he said my name. Loudly. Biting my neck softly while his hand dug into the bark by my shoulder. And as he came, he put down roots in me that tangled with those of the pine tree, forming permanent knots in my joints and organs. Marking me again as his evergreen.