Tango on the Razor's Edge Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dan laughed yet again and said, "I'm sure there are a lot of fags at Milo's who'd be happy to take his ass even with his cock caged." He looked at me and continued, "I bet you'd like that, wouldn't you? I bet you get off taking it in the ass."

Holly smiled at Dan as her hand inched further up his leg. "Oh, she does like to take it in the ass. The last time I took her ass, she ended up with a little white bead of cum at her cage's tip. Isn't that right, Princess?"

"Yes, My Goddess."

Dan was incredulous. "He came with his cock locked up?"

Holly gave me an evil smile as her hand drifted in the direction of Dan's hardon, which was straining against his pants. "Isn't that amazing?" Her hand wandered seemingly aimlessly until it landed on the bulge in his pants, and then she began to mindlessly stroke it as she said, "You liked it when I pegged you, didn't you?"

I solemnly nodded. "It was unbelievable."

Her malevolent smile broadened as she continued to stroke Dan's cock. "Go ahead. Tell Dan about it. Tell him about the shower and then what happened last night."

I gave a quick summary of what happened, wrapping it up in less than a minute. Holly shook her head. "No, Baby. Tell Dan what happened." I tried again, but once again, my description fell short. Holly smiled patiently, then said, "That's better, but I want you to go into as much detail as you can."

I adjusted my posture then said, "It started when you were shaving me. I was standing up, and you were on your knees with a pink razor getting ready to shave my cock and balls. You told me how feminine I looked and how much you liked having me for a cuckold. You kissed my cock's tip as you stroked its length."

Holly smiled brightly. "That's it, Baby. Keep going."

"The first kiss was a light peck, but it was followed by a more sensuous kiss at the side accompanied by a long, deep stroke of the flesh with your hand. You licked my cock's rosy head a couple of times and then put it in your mouth." As I spoke, Holly unzipped Dan's pants and fished his cock out through the fly. His cock was rock-hard, uncut, and much larger than mine. She wrapped her fingers around its substantial girth and stroked it.

"It was thrilling. You almost never give me head, but you were on your knees, acting like my stiff prick was the only thing in the universe that mattered. You kept fondling, touching, and rubbing my shaft with your hands while your tongue and lips worshiped its tip. I don't think I've ever been so excited. You worked me up and then kept me on the precipice. I was one short stroke from cumming for what seemed like hours while you steered my cock left and right with one hand as you shaved me with the other."

Dan looked at Holly and said, "You've never gone down on me like that."

She replied. "You know the deal. I'll go down on you after you go down on me."

Dan objected. "That's not fair. You'll go down on him, but not me?"

"I go down on her, baby. She's a her."

"A cock is a cock, and you sucked her cock, but you won't suck mine. Don't you see how unfair that is?"

She let go of his cock, "I'm going to stop if you keep this up. Do you want me to stop?"

He relented. "No, no. Please don't stop."

"I want you to listen to Nicki describe her final blowjob." Holly returned her hand to his cock, gave it a couple of long slow strokes, then looked at me. "Go on, Princess. Tell Dan the rest."

I could see the effect my story was having on Dan, so I added even more detail. "Once you'd finished shaving me, you licked all over my cock to make sure you hadn't missed anything. You licked my balls and then took each of them in your mouth one at a time. I knew that you were going to be locking my cock away and that this might be the last time your lips touched my penis, so I wanted it to last forever, but the embrace of your plush lips on my engorged flesh sent shivers down my spine. My heart raced, and my face flushed as you took complete control of me."

Holly stroked Dan's cock as I talked, but his eyes were fixed on me. They had that intense, dull defocus of someone who was nearing orgasm. If it wasn't for Holly with her hand on his dick, I would have said that he and I were the lovers.

Rather than look away, I returned his gaze and continued with the story. "You held my balls tightly as your mouth engulfed my raging erection. Your lips slid all the way down to my cock's base, held for a moment, and then slid back to kiss the tip." I might have omitted the next part of the story if not for Dan's unabashed desire. His cock was rigid, and his eyes gave mine no quarter. I said, "Your fingers released my balls to curl up against my asshole, so I spread my legs and let them push their way into my boi-pussy. At first, it was just your index finger, but after a moment, there were two fingers deep in my ass, pushing against my prostate while your mouth sucked hard at my penis. The combined sensation was more than I could take, but that didn't stop you from doing more. You took all of my cock into your mouth and sucked hard while your fingers wiggled wildly in my ass. I was helpless and completely under your control. It was only a moment before I came, and, as I did, you squeezed my cock with your free hand to collect my semen in your mouth. Once you had it all, you stood with your lips close to mine. I knew what you were going to do, but I opened my mouth anyway, accepting your cum-heavy tongue. You kissed me deeply as you released my cum, letting me savor my own sweet juice."

Dan's eyes closed, and his body shuddered while Holly yanked at his hard penis. A white jet of liquid spurted up and then fell onto the back of her hand. Her strokes slowed as she focused on balancing the cum on her hand. She squeegeed the reproductive residue from his fading erection, collecting it in a small pool in the web of her thumb.

He looked at her in confused apprehension while she slowly stroked his fading cock. "My husband just made you cum."

"No, you did it. You made me cum."

"Don't be silly. It was what Nicki said that got you off. I could see it in your eyes, and I could feel it in your cock."

Dan shook his head, "No, it was you."

Holly smiled like she knew better. She stood up, stepped over to me, and said, "Pay attention now. You don't want to miss this." She collected a dab of cum on her fingertip and said, "Kneel down, Sweetie. I have something for you."

I slid out of the chair and onto my knees in front of her.

She stood near, smiling down at me. "You were a good little princess. Here's your reward," as she held the finger full of Dan's white seed up to my mouth.

I opened my mouth and touched my tongue to her finger, licking the cum before sucking her finger clean. She extracted the finger from my mouth, collected another finger-full of Dan's juice, and held it up for me again. As I lapped up Dan's cum, she said, "You like my lover's cum don't you, Princess?"

I looked into her eyes, silently acknowledging the truth in what she'd said.

"I bet you can't wait to get it directly from the tap."

I continued to look into her eyes as I sucked at her finger.

She looked at Dan and said, "My princess can't wait to suck your cock."

Dan pushed his cock back into his pants as he watched her feed me. "That just proves he's a faggot."

"She's not a faggot, she's a princess, and you should show a little more respect; she just made you cum." She held another finger of his cum up to my mouth and said, "Here you go, Baby."

Rather than argue with her, he said, "Come on, Holly, we should get going."

Holly held the web of her thumb to my mouth so that I could swallow the remaining puddle of cum. "Here's Daddy's cum, Princess. Be sure to thank him for it."

I wrapped my lips around Holly's hand, sucking greedily at what remained, then rested back on my haunches. Once I'd swallowed, I said, "Thank you for letting me eat your cum, Sir."

He looked from me to Holly at a loss for words.

Holly squeezed his hand and said, "Say, 'You're welcome, Princess.'"

Dan looked back at me and said, "You're welcome."

Holly collected her handbag and said, "Make sure the girls get their homework done and get to bed at a reasonable time."

"Yes, My Goddess."

She took Dan's hand, and the two of them walked to the door. She opened the door, turned back to me, and asked, "Aren't you going to wish us a good night?"

Without thinking, I said, "Holly, please don't do this."

Dan wrapped his hand around her waist as she smiled sweetly at me. She said, "Oh Nicki, I know this is hard for you, but it's already done. Dan is my man, and you're a princess now, remember?"

I replied, "Please?"

Holly wrapped her arms around her lover. "We've got to go now, but when I come home, we'll get you a feminine haircut and your own makeup. How does that sound?"

I shook my head in disbelief. How could this be happening?

Dan smiled at me as he ushered her through the doorway, and they were gone.

***

My aching hardon raged against the confines of the cage all night long. The base of my cock pulsated against the ring that encompassed it. The rest of my cock strained to lift the awkward metal contraption against the force of gravity. I adjusted it again and again without much effect. I pulled at it like I was beating off. The first pull relieved some of the pressure, but the second, third, and fourth pulls pinched the skin, leaving me even worse off.

I pressed my finger into my ass, hoping to soften my cock by inducing an orgasm. I thought of Holly with Dan in the penthouse of the fancy hotel. I imagined them on the balcony. Her leaning over the rail while he fucked her from behind. I imagined her telling him how much she loved his huge cock, the spectacular view, and the expensive jewelry he'd given her. I fingered my ass until my arms hurt, and my hips were tired of thrusting. The only thing I accomplished was a sleepless, unsatisfying night alone.

***

The next morning I dropped the girls off at early-morning, pre-season conditioning for the high school volleyball team. Chris was one of the star players on the varsity team. Cathryn rode the bench for junior varsity.

Chris broke the silence of our early-morning commute by asking, "What's going on with you and Mom?"

I didn't want to volunteer anything that wasn't required, so I said, "We're working on our relationship. Was there something, in particular, you wanted to talk about?"

"Where is she right now?"

"She went to see the opera, remember?"

"Yeah, Dad. I know that. Why aren't you doing anything about it?"

"What would you have me do?"

"She's with that arrogant dickhead again. Aren't you going to fight for her?"

"Do you mean a fistfight? Do you want me to kick that arrogant dick's ass, or do you want me to slap your mother senseless?"

"No, of course not, but you could forbid her from seeing him."

"Do you think that would work?"

"Maybe."

"I could give her an ultimatum: "I'm leaving you if you see him again." Do you think she'd stop seeing him, or would I have to make good on my threat and move out?"

She stared out the windshield for a few moments without answering. We all knew that my tenure as their stepfather was hanging by a thread. Rather than dwell on our dark future, I changed the subject. "Did you guys get your homework done?"

They both assured me that everything was under control.

I asked Cathryn, "What about your math? How is that going?"

She replied, "It's great. I really like my math teacher."

Before she could elaborate, we pulled into the school parking lot. They both kissed me and launched from the car to school.

***

As usual, I got to work early. Raul was there with a couple of other guys trying to fix the big press at Station 8. They had worked on it most of Friday without making much progress. If I hadn't been meeting with Holly and Dan, we probably would have had it working, but now we had to hustle to get it working before the shift started that morning.

I'd started working for Dan's father while I was in high school and continued during the summers while I was in college. At first, I'd swept the floor and cleaned up spills, but after a while, one of the old-timers took me under his wing and taught me the tricks and slights-of-hand that kept the floor running. He gradually let me do more and more of his work as he closed in on retirement. When I graduated from college, Dan's father offered me good money to take over for the old-timer. As the years passed, he kept sweetening the deal to keep me there.

Things were different once Dan took over. He'd been the star of the high school football team, but college hadn't panned out for him. He drifted around Hollywood for a few years, spent a couple of winters skiing in Aspen and a few summers surfing in Hawaii. His mother convinced him to take over the company while he was home for his father's funeral. After that, our raises became less generous, and the investment in new equipment vanished. Raul and I spent less and less time doing maintenance and more and more time doing repairs.

The press at station 8 was the most problematic piece of equipment on the floor, but that wasn't due to Dan's poor management. It had been finicky since my summers in high school. I had the most experience with it, so it was up to me to keep it running.

Raul flicked my necktie with his finger and asked, "Did you put that on so you wouldn't have to get dirty?"

I laughed, "Naw, I don't have to get dirty because getting dirty is your job."

Raul shook his head and said, "Someday, I'm going to get into management."

I responded, "Be careful what you wish for."

The entire crew nodded, knowing that I spared them the brunt of Dan's capricious decision-making.

We had just finished making the repairs when I received a text from Holly. She and Dan were waiting for me in the conference room. I left Raul and his team to put the press back together and went up to suffer my wife's torture.

"Close the door and sit down," Holly directed. Once again, she was sitting next to Dan. This time their hands were clasped with fingers woven like high school lovers.

I took the seat across the table from them, sitting down without saying anything.

After a few moments, Holly asked, "Don't you want to ask about our trip?"

I shrugged. "Did you have a nice time?"

"It was amazing," she beamed. She described the tickle at her nose from the champagne in first class on the flight, then enthused over the way Dan's enormous cock filled her. She looked into his eyes and said, "I'll never forget making love while watching the sunrise over the lake this morning. It was like the dawn of a new life." She showed me a bracelet he had given her and asked, "Isn't this beautiful?"

I nodded as I inspected her new jewelry. "You're lucky to have found someone who can make you so happy."

Holly responded to my comment like it was a dig, but before she could say anything, Dan asked, "What's with the necktie?"

"I don't want people asking about the necklace you guys have me wearing."

Holly said, "Let's have a look." She stepped around to my side of the table, sat next to me, and undid the tie. She unbuttoned my collar, adjusted the chain, inspected it for a moment, unfastened another of my shirt's buttons, and adjusted the chain again. With a self-satisfied smile, she said, "There, now you can read it." She gauged my reaction and said, "What's the matter, Princess? Don't you want everyone to know you're my cuckold?"

I shook my head. "I have to work with these people."

"If you're a cuckold, you should be a cuckold. Don't pretend to be something you're not."

"No one would have any respect for me if they knew I was a cuckold."

"They'll have more respect for you living your life honestly than pretending to be someone you're not."

"That doesn't mean I need to advertise it."

"No, it means you need to be proud of it. You should be proud of who you are. I know that I am."

I couldn't tell if she was fucking with me or not, so I held my peace as she undid a couple more buttons of my shirt. She slid her hand underneath it and asked, "What's my princess wearing under her man clothes?" as she caressed my chest through the silky fabric of my camisole. She undid the remaining buttons and slipped my shirt off my shoulders, exposing the soft pink fabric. She turned to Dan and said, "Look at who dressed up all feminine and sexy for her submission to her master!"

I was so taken by what was transpiring that I failed to protest. I knew it was all wrong, but something inside me wanted to be found out and craved the way Holly was making it happen.

They exchanged knowing smiles before she knelt down, untied my shoes, and slipped them off. She unbuckled my belt and said, "Let's see your panties," and then slid off my pants.

I asked, "What are you doing?"

"It's time for you to submit to Dan."

"Here?"

"Of course here. This is the perfect place for us to establish our pecking order."

I was left standing half-naked before Dan, who was smiling lasciviously at my lingerie-clad body. Holly was still on her knees in front of me.

"Go ahead, princess. Ask your master for permission."

I looked from Holly to Dan back to Holly.

"Come on, Princess. You know that you need to do this. This will establish our triangle."

I closed my eyes, gathered myself, and asked, "Would you like me to submit to you, Sir?"

Dan put his hand on my shoulder and said, "Why don't you kneel down, Sissy."

As I knelt down next to Holly, Dan took a step forward so that his crotch was inches from my face. He said, "Your wife tells me that you are good at giving head."

"I've never given a blowjob, Sir."

"Is that a fact? Holly told me that you'd admitted to being a cocksucker."

I look over at Holly, who wore a sinister smile. "Go ahead, Sweetie," she said.

I looked back at Dan and said, "I am a cocksucker, and I would be happy to suck your cock if it would please you."

"Would you be happy to let me fuck your wife too?"

I looked down at his feet. "That is no longer my concern, Master. My Goddess lies down with who she chooses."

Dan shook his head. "Not anymore, she doesn't. Now she spreads her legs for me and only me."

I looked to see Holly next to me, smiling up at him. She seemed happy enough with the new arrangement. I wondered how long he would be able to keep her under his thumb.

I asked, "May I touch your cock, Master?"

Dan laughed. "Look who can't wait to suck his first cock!"

Holly giggled as she took out her phone and recorded me unbuckling Dan's belt, unbuttoning his slacks, and unzipping his fly. I slid his pants down and then lowered his boxers. His meaty cock was sitting in a bed of neatly trimmed pubic hair. It was uncut and much bigger than mine, even though it is was only beginning to thicken. His huge balls hung low, swinging back and forth in their new-found freedom.

What the fuck was I doing? It was wrong for me to be there on my knees, eye-level with his hardening cock, and wrong for him to be fucking my wife. Everything about the situation violated the values I'd spent my life living by. Yet here I was, desperate to suck my new master's penis and entirely ready to let him have my wife.

Holly said, "Make her beg."

Dan smiled broadly, "That's a good idea! I want to hear you beg, faggot."

Just when I thought things were bad, they got worse. I looked down at his feet and pled, "May I please demonstrate my submission to you, Master, by sucking on your beautiful cock?"

He wasn't satisfied, "Look me in the eyes and ask again."

I looked up with my face inches away from his stiffening cock and tried again. "Please let me submit to you, my mas..."

As I tried to speak, he thrust his hips forward, pushing his cock against my lips, and then laughed as I struggled through the words I was trying to say.