Tango on the Razor's Edge Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stopped talking, leaving my mouth open so he could put this cock in it if he wanted.

He laughed and said, "Try again, princess."

I looked at Holly, who was still kneeling next to me. She smiled and said, "Your master can do as he pleases. Your job is to please him."

I looked back up into Dan's evil grin and tried to speak, "Please let..." His cock poked me in the eye. "Please let me..." His cock slapped my lips. I said, "Please," one last time and then opened my mouth so that his next thrust would push his growing erection into my mouth.

His cock was warm and salty in my mouth. Its loose skin slid against its stiffening shaft. I wrapped my hand around its base and stroked it in time with the motion of his undulating hips. We moved slowly at first and then gradually ramped up the pace as his shaft hardened.

Holly said, "Look at me, Baby."

I looked into the lens of her phone's camera.

"Come on, Baby. Show us what you've got."

On a normal day, I wouldn't have been there on my knees with Dan's dick in my mouth. I wouldn't have let Holly record me sucking his cock, and I wouldn't have looked directly into the camera. But this was not a normal day. Holly had walked me into this hell one small step at a time. I was no longer Nick, the respected floor manager and husband of Holly. I was now Nicki, the sissy cocksucker. Dan was now my master, and Holly was now his mistress. He'd taken my wife and was now taking my dignity. I looked into Holly's phone and sucked Dan's cock like I was a starlet in a cheap porn film.

Dan grabbed my head, pushed it down his shaft, and drove his cock hard into my mouth. He began grinding its round head against the brink of my throat. It surged against the back of my mouth once, twice, and then on the third thrust, it barged its way deep down my throat. My lips passed his shaft's length until his black pubic hair tickled my nose. His head tipped back, and he groaned as I slid his cock all the way out then took its full length straight back in.

Holly giggled again. She rubbed Dan's leg and said, "My princess swallowed all of you, Baby. Isn't she a good girl?"

I was thrilled at Holly's reaction, and by sucking Dan's cock, I hoped to make him happy too. I took his balls in my hand and gently fondled them.

Holly stood to kiss Dan on his lips. He pulled her leg up so that her heel was pressed into my shoulder, then shoved his fingers past her panties into her exposed pussy.

He said, "You're not better than me anymore, are you, Nick?"

I didn't understand what he was driving at. I pulled away from his cock and looked up at him while I continued to massage his balls.

"You're not the hotshot my dad thought you were, are you?"

I had no idea what he was talking about.

"He always used to ask why I couldn't be more like you. You were more responsible, harder working, better than me in every way. But look at you now." He reached down and pushed my head back onto his cock. "You're just faggot, sucking cock and letting me have your wife. Aren't you?"

I couldn't answer because my mouth was full of his cock.

"Do you think my dad would want me to be like you now?"

I gurgled.

"Do you, fag?"

Holly stroked his chest and said, "You don't need to worry about Nicki, Baby. She knows you're better than she is. She's not even a man anymore. She's just a mouth for you to fuck."

Dan looked at her and said, "You don't know what it was like to hear how great Nick was every evening at dinner. He was perfect, and nothing I did was ever good enough. I had to listen to it time and again, night after night."

Holly continued to stroke him. "Oh baby, I'm sure he was just talking shop. You've always been much more of a man than Nick." She looked down at me and said, "Isn't that right, Princess? You always knew Dan was a better man than you, didn't you?" She pushed my head, encouraging me to suck his cock, and said, "See how much she respects you? She desperately wants to get you off."

Dan ignored her. "I could see that he was a fucking wimp, but my dad didn't see it at all."

Holly continued, "I'm sure she'd let you take her ass if you wanted. Would you like that? Do you want to take her ass?"

"No, I want to fuck you while he watches." He spun Holly around, laid her back onto the conference room table, and then positioned himself between her legs. He turned to me and commanded, "Take off your wife's panties."

Holly lifted her hips to let me slide her panties off. She lifted her skirt, spread her legs, and asked, "Do you want him to get me ready for you, Baby?"

Her pussy looked so delicious that I started to salivate, but instead of having me go down on her, Dan said, "Put my dick into your wife."

Holly propped herself up on her elbows and watched as I took hold of his cock and aligned it to her cunt. "Go ahead, Sweetie."

Dan looked at Holly and said, "Tell him what you told me this morning."

Holly smiled and said, "This morning, I told Dan how much nicer his cock is than yours. His cock makes me feel like I'm a woman. I feel dominated and under his control when it fills me."

Dan shook his head and scoffed at her. "Obviously, my dick is bigger than his. Tell him what you told me."

Holly shook her head and said, "With your little dick, I feel like I'm doing you a favor."

"He already knows that."

Holly looked at him blankly.

"You know what I mean. Tell him."

Holly was silent.

Dan grew angry. "God damn it. Tell him."

Holly shook her head. "She already knows."

"I didn't ask you if he already knows. I told you to tell him."

Holly resisted. She said, "Look at her. She's completely submitted to you. You don't need to do this."

"GOD DAMN IT! I TOLD YOU TO TELL HIM!"

Holly looked at me and said, "This morning, I told Dan that I loved him." She said it crisply and without emotion.

Dan watched with grim satisfaction as my expression descended deeper into abject humiliation. "Oh, how the mighty have fallen. The great Nick, who could do no wrong, now knows that his wife is in love with the guy whose cock he sucks."

I looked up at him. Why did he have to be so fucking mean?

He smiled at me. "Now, I want you to put my cock into your wife." He pushed his hips forward, letting me guide his penis to my wife's open hole.

"Don't let go, faggot. I want you to help me fuck her."

Holly watched as I put the tip of Dan's huge cock to her vagina's entrance, and then she closed her eyes as it slid effortlessly into her hot, wet, mess of a cunt. Dan began to slowly thrust, and after only a handful of cycles, he groaned loudly.

Holly's head tipped back as the pace of Dan's thrusts picked up, and then her hips began to twist and writhe in sync with his motion. She said, "Oh, baby. Fuck me, Baby. Fuck me as only you can."

At that, Dan began to drive his rigid cock into her with abandon, repeatedly crashing his groin against hers. I dared not let go of his cock's base despite the pain of having my hand pulverized.

Their fucking was like nothing I'd ever seen. It was violent and carnal and physical. It was nothing like the orally-induced orgasms I resorted to. Dan huffed and bellowed while Holly moaned and sighed, and then eventually, his shoulders slumped, and his cock spasmed. I felt his balls surge as they pumped my wife full of his seed. Once his balls had injected their contents into her pussy, he stepped back, pointed his dick at my face, and said, "Clean me up, cocksucker."

He was my master, so I did his bidding. His softening erection tasted of both his spunk and of Holly's pussy. As I sucked, I wondered what her profession of love meant for me. It had only been a few days since she'd said we were all part of a triangle, but now it seemed that I was the odd man out. What had I missed? Was there something I was supposed to have done differently?

Once his penis was cum-free, I turned to lick his seed from my wife's pussy, starting with a long slow lick from ass up to her clit. The second lick was followed by a third, which led to my lips pressed tightly to her leaking hole. I sucked, and, as I did, her hand clutched at my hair and drew my face tight against her cunt.

Dan was no longer thinking about either of us. In just a few moments, he was dressed and on his way out the door. He said, "We leave in an hour," to Holly as he closed the door.

She responded by saying, "I'll be ready," after the door had closed. Without saying anything more, she pressed my face even tighter to her groin.

There was no mystery about what she wanted me to do, and there was no question about my ability to do it. I'd gone down on her morning and night since we'd started dating. I'd made her cum hundreds of times, but this time was different. It was like her pussy was famished, starving for a meal it had grown accustomed to over the years. I kissed her soft flesh and licked her slick folds. I listened to her body as it spoke and responded in harmony with its song: sucking where she needed sucking and flicking when she needed flicking. She sighed heavily as her hips rocked and rolled on the table. Waves passed from her head to her toes. She moaned loudly, shuddered, and said, "Oh, Baby, thank you."

I kissed her pussy, inner thigh, and the smooth skin surrounding her clit. Between kisses, I looked up to her and asked, "You're going away again already?"

From her recline on the table, she said, "We've got meetings in New York this week."

I was silent for a moment, then said, "You're with Dan a lot more than you're with me. Have I already lost you?"

Holly sat up, stroked my hair, and said, "This is our life now, Princess."

"It's not much of a life for me."

She clutched my caged cock and said, "I know this is going to take some getting used to, but I love what you do for me as a woman. I want to keep you this way."