Tango on the Razor's Edge Ch. 05

Story Info
Holly establishes the pecking order of her husband and bull.
9.3k words
4.35
15.9k
14

Part 5 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 5/27: Nicki Submits to Dan

The story so far:

Nick yielded to his submissive side and formally submitted to his wife, accepting her affair with his boss and his role as her cuckold.

***

The next morning was Sunday, which we usually spent hanging out in our pajamas. Holly and I invariably cuddled on the couch while the girls flopped in the recliners. That morning Holly insisted that I wear the gold necklace identifying me as a cuckold so the girls could easily see it. She also had me wear silky pink pajamas from the stash Darlene had picked out the day before. They were feminine while being modest enough to cover the cage.

"Are you serious?" I asked.

"Did you forget who you are talking to?" she responded.

"No, of course not, but the girls are going to be down there."

"Of course they are, and you're going to be down there wearing your pink pajamas because that's what I told you to do."

I shook my head in disgust.

"Did you forget what you committed to last night, or was it all a joke to you?"

"No, My Goddess. I remember. It wasn't a joke. I'm just surprised by what you want me to do."

"Well, that isn't your concern, is it?"

"No, My Goddess."

"That's a good girl. Now get dressed so we can go downstairs and show the girls how pretty you are."

Chris shook her head when she saw what I was wearing. "Really, Mom? Do you have to rub this in our faces first thing in the morning?"

Holly laughed, "I guess. It makes me so happy that I want to shout it from the mountain tops."

"How do you think it makes Dad feel?"

She held my hand and said, "Your dad's happy when I'm happy, aren't you?"

I shook my head again as I said, "Yes, My Goddess."

Cathryn laughed and said, "Oh, you're his goddess. I love it. There's no misogyny or rape culture in this house."

Chris rolled her eyes and went back to her phone.

I tried to relax, but I was so self-conscious that I couldn't concentrate on what I was reading. Eventually, Holly asked, "How about French toast for breakfast?" and after an enthusiastic response from the girls, she lifted off of me so that I could get up. She said, "Off you go."

I replied, "I thought you were making French toast."

"Cooking is your job now, Sweetie."

The girls looked at one another and smirked.

I asked, "All the cooking?"

"We talked about this, Sweetie. Do you want to go over it again in front of the girls?"

I didn't want to discuss my submission or have Holly call me her housewife in front of the girls, so I got up and went into the kitchen. At first, I felt pangs of resentment as I set to work, but being servile to the woman who was cuckolding me was strangely erotic. It was sort of like a rape fantasy: objectively repugnant yet undeniably arousing. My cock strained at the cage as I maneuvered through the kitchen, wearing the pink apron. I felt degraded and objectified as I prepared the eggs and fried the toast. For some reason, my servile humiliation enhanced my dark appetites. I imagined myself dressed as a woman with my legs spread wide while Holly drove her strapon deep into my boi-pussy. I thought of her fingernails ripping at my back while I pushed my ass onto her phallus, and I dreamt of the salty pearl of cum that collected at the tip of my cage. I looked up to see her smiling at me as I poured the orange juice, and I wondered if she knew what I was thinking about.

Breakfast went smoothly until Holly received a text. After reading it, she said, "I've got a date tonight."

I asked, "Tonight?"

"Yes, Dan has tickets to the opera. We're flying to Chicago, so he's going to pick me up at 2:00."

Chris shook her head while Cathryn smiled. I felt like I'd been kicked in the gut. The girls were back on their phones within seconds. I was left to deal with the events that were about to unfold.

Holly said, "Oh, don't give me that sad face. You knew this was coming." She was right, there was no false advertising or bait and switch with Holly, but that didn't take the edge off of her selfishness. Rather than argue or fall into self-pity, I kept my cool. I stood up and began to clear the table. The girls escaped the tension by taking their phones upstairs, which left Holly alone at the table. In a conciliatory tone, she said, "Thanks for breakfast."

"You're welcome," I replied without looking up from the dishes.

"Maybe I'll come home tonight with a tasty treat for you."

I didn't know if she was suffering from wishful thinking or making polite conversation, but there was no way she would race back from Chicago to come home to me. Instead of objecting, I played along. I smiled and said, "That would be nice."

She got up and crossed the kitchen to stand behind me. One of her arms wrapped around my waist while the other cupped my balls. "You'd like that, wouldn't you? Finally, getting to eat another man's cum from the yoni of your goddess. You'd plant your face between my legs and lick while you thought about his cock spreading the pedals of my feminine flower before it filled my void with its white seed."

I'd stopped washing the dishes mid-plate and turned the water off. My cock pulsated against its metal restraint while I imagined the taste of Dan's cum on my tongue. What was wrong with me? Why did I crave her torment?

Her hot breath blew over my ear. "A few days ago, you might have wished that it was your cock that was inside of me, but now you know that your cock is in a better place when it's locked away. Now you know that it's better to be fucked than it is to fuck."

I stammered, afraid to acknowledge what she'd said might be right.

"You dream of being bent over with my dick in your ass, and you love the feel of your cock straining at its cage, don't you?"

I was afraid to move.

She pressed her lips close to my ear and whispered, "Go ahead. Say it."

I leaned my head back into her ear and said, "l love it when you fuck me. I love how your dick makes my boi-cunt burn, and I love how my cock throbs at the bite of my cage. I love it all." I pressed my ass back into her groin and continued, "Please, Goddess, please take me now."

"Oh Nicki, How did I miss that you were such a sissy? I should have been fucking you from the day we were married." She patted my caged cock and said, "I would love to fuck you now, but I've got to get ready for the opera. Come upstairs and help me get dressed."

I left the dishes in the sink and followed her upstairs to our bedroom. She rifled through her closet, selected a few dresses, then evaluated herself in the mirror. She held a red dress up, looked in the mirror, held up a black alternative, and looked in the mirror again. She thought for a few moments and then said, "Warm up the shower for me."

I turned on the shower, adjusted the temperature, then returned to her. "Do you need anything else?"

She smiled at my ignorance and softly said, "Take off your clothes and wait for me in the shower."

"I'm sorry, I misunderstood."

Holly smiled. "It's alright. You'll get the hang of it."

She went back to comparing dresses while I went to the shower to wait. It wasn't long before I saw her misty form through the steamy glass of the shower door. She slipped out of her nightgown then opened the door to join me. She took my spot in the warm water, lifted her arms, and turned to rinse off her body. Without looking at me, she said, "You may lather me up."

I did as she commanded by sliding my lathered hands over the smooth skin of her neck. My hands slid down her lithe shoulders, followed the length of her arms to the tips of her fingers. My hands returned to her neck and then slalomed the muscular contours of her back, looping under her arms to cup her buoyant breasts. I skipped her pussy and ass to lather the long line of her legs down to her feet.

I was washing her feet when she said, "It's important that you're involved in getting me ready for my lover. It will become a ritual for us that reinforces your role as the cuckold. As you become more comfortable with who you are, you'll learn to enjoy it, the same way you're learning to enjoy the cage your cock is in."

I shook my head. "I don't think I can do this full time."

Holly smiled reassuringly. "Don't worry about that. All you need to do is believe that my happiness leads to your happiness. The rest will take care of itself."

I hoped she knew what she was doing, but rather than press any further, I asked, "Would you like me to wash your pussy?"

"Do you mean my yoni?"

"Please forgive me. Would you like me to wash your yoni, My Goddess?"

She took hold of the rail and put one foot up on the side of the tub to give me access. "That would be nice."

The ruddy color of her pussy's swollen flesh told me she was hot, but I couldn't tell if she was excited by her date with Dan or me preparing her for her date. I massaged the engorged flesh with my soap-slippery fingers. I sensuously worked up a lather, being careful not to force the soap into her vagina.

Once her pussy was sudsy, she turned and said, "I want you to take care of my ass too. Dan wants to take it tonight."

"I didn't realize you liked that."

"Oh, I don't, but I'm sure Dan would love it, and keeping Dan happy makes both me and you happy, doesn't it?"

I said, "Yes, My Goddess," as I spread her perfectly-formed ass cheeks to expose her dark hole.

"You've never taken my ass, have you?"

"No, My Goddess." Her ass had always been off-limits to me, so it was with a heavy heart that I slid my middle finger across it.

"Does it bother you that he's going to take something that you've never had, or do you like it that the man who was cuckolding you is taking me in ways that you never could?"

Humiliation and self-loathing welled up inside me, but I responded with restraint: "It would bother me."

"Why would that bother you when you're willing to let him cuckold you?"

I tried to keep my composure and yet be honest. "Because he's getting everything, and I'm going to end up with nothing."

She took my chin in her hand and forced me to look her in the eyes. "That's because you never asked for anything. You never let me know what you wanted, so I never gave it to you."

I shook my head. "That's not fair. You've always insisted on being in charge. I just assumed that you'd bring it up if it was something you wanted."

"But what about what you wanted? Were you ever going to open up and ask for what you wanted?"

I rubbed my soapy finger over her asshole while I took a moment to build up my courage. "Can I please take your ass, My Goddess?"

Holly smiled down at me, "How are you going to take my ass when your cock is locked in a cage?"

It wasn't the 'No,' that I'd feared, but it wasn't a 'Yes,' either. "I'll take it like you took mine when you gave me the blowjob in the kitchen."

"The gay blowjob?"

I looked up hopefully, "Yes, My Goddess."

She smiled wickedly and said, "Shave me for Dan first. If you do a good job, I'll think about it."

I applied a generous layer of shave cream and then carefully touched the razor to her delicate skin. She froze as I slowly traced the contours of her body with the razor.

Holly said, "I'm sure Dan will appreciate how careful you're being."

Without breaking my concentration, I said, "I guess I'm happy if you and Dan are happy."

She adjusted her position so I could shave the other side and then held still. As I finished up, she said, "Now be a good girl and check for stubble."

The warm water from the shower struck the back of my head as I touched my tongue to her tender flesh. I knew the shave was close enough after a few long licks, but her skin was so smooth and so inviting that I didn't want to stop. After licking the area I'd shaved, I licked the soft, smooth skin surrounding her succulent slit. I thought she might chastise me for being so bold. Instead, she placed her hand on my head, thrust her hips forward, and said, "There's a good girl, cherish your goddess's yoni."

I licked the folds of her labia, probed deeply into her cunt, and nibbled playfully at her clit, while I slid my hand up her inner thigh towards her ass. My hand spread its cheeks, passing lightly over her asshole.

Just as my fingers landed on her tight sphincter, she pulled at my hair, disengaging my face from her pussy. "What are you doing?"

"Would it please My Goddess if I probed your ass while I savored your glorious yoni?"

She smiled as a mother might smile to a confused child and said, "No, Sweetie, my body is for Dan now. You don't get to do that anymore."

"But you said that I could've had your ass if I'd asked."

"Yes, you might have been able to take my ass a few months ago, but that time has come and gone. Now Dan is my man. He puts his dick and his fingers wherever he chooses. You are my princess. You wear a cage and do as you're told."

"I thought you said I was still on the team."

She gently stroked my hair. "Oh, Sweetie, you are on the team, but your role has changed. You need to get used to pleasing me in other ways. You do a good job worshiping my yoni with your tongue, and you're doing a nice job getting me ready for Dan, but you should stop thinking of yourself as my husband. You're now my slave, and your job is to make me and my lovers happy." She smiled brightly. "You see?"

My situation was worse than I thought, but there was no renegotiating it now, so I replied, "Yes, My Goddess."

***

We'd spent so long in the shower that we had to hurry to get her ready by 2:00. I helped her dry her hair, and then she had me get dressed to entertain Dan while he waited for her. "Wear that black dress that Darlene picked out for you with the heels and everything, and make sure you wear that collar that Mr. Farsadi made."

I pondered my rapidly deteriorating stature with Dan and Holly as I put on the stockings, garter belt, panties, and camisole. Holly quickly applied some lipstick and mascara, which turned out better than I expected. I probably would have been a convincing female bodybuilder with heavier makeup and the right haircut. As it was, I was an attractive crossdresser.

The doorbell rang just as Holly was finishing up with my makeup. She said, "Go entertain Dan while I finish getting dressed." As I was leaving the room, she said, "Wait a minute." I paused with the door handle in my hand. "Make sure you formally invite him in. Don't just hold the door open for him."

"What? Is this a vampire thing? I have to invite him into the house?"

"Yes, something like that. You are inviting Dan to take your place as my lover. It has to be done correctly."

"I thought he'd already taken my place."

"He has, and you've invited him in each time. You just didn't realize what was happening."

How had I been so blind? Rather than dwell on it, I said, "Yes, My Goddess," as I turned to go downstairs.

"And don't forget to call him, 'Sir.'"

***

I opened the door to find Dan confident and relaxed, wearing an expensive-looking tuxedo.

I said, "Holly's not quite ready. Would you please come in?" as I held the door open for him.

He said, "Well, don't you look nice."

"Are you fucking with me?"

He smiled slyly and said, "No, that dress looks good on you. Turn around." After I turned in front of him, he patted me on the rear and said, "You've got great legs and a tight little ass. You're going to make some lucky guy happy one day."

"You are fucking with me."

He touched my throat and asked, "What's that around your neck?" He inspected the necklace and then smiled broadly, "How did she convince you to wear that?"

"She said it would save our marriage."

"She told you that dressing up like a woman and wearing that placard declaring you're a cuckold would save your marriage?"

"Yes, Sir."

He almost laughed. "Yes, Sir? Oh, I like that." His mood became more severe, and he said, "But seriously, Holly's husband doesn't wear a dress. He dresses like me, in a tux. He takes her nice places and shows her a good time. You're her ex-husband. Your marriage is finished in every way but the paperwork."

I shook my head. "No. She told me this is what she wanted. She made all the arrangements and picked everything out."

Dan laughed out loud. "How can you be so naive? She's just playing for the endgame, where she dumps you with some faggot so she can divorce you because you're gay."

"No. We have a good life."

"If you had such a good life, why would she run off with me every chance she gets? You know, don't you? Because I'm a man and I give her what she wants. I can take her to nice restaurants and stay in fancy hotels." He waved his arms around the living room and said, "My hot tub costs more than this pile of sticks you call a house. It's time for you to wake up and smell the coffee; you're finished."

I was in no position to argue with him, so I changed the subject, "Yes, Sir. You're probably right. She'll be down in a few minutes. Can I get you a drink while you wait?"

Dan studied my face for a moment, then said, "I'll take a bourbon and seven." He took a seat on the sofa and made himself comfortable while I prepared his drink. He said, "Holly tells me that you're going to keep working for me."

"Yes, Sir. That's the plan." I answered over my shoulder.

"What about Holly? You won't make a big palaver about it on the floor, will you?"

"She's a grown woman. She can see whoever she wants."

"That's a mighty big of you. Are you sure you're alright with that?"

"Holly and I have been talking about it all weekend. I think this is for the best."

"You're probably right. You'll probably both be happier that way."

I handed him his drink and sat down across from him. He told me about the show they were going to see, where they were going to have dinner, and which hotel they would stay in. He'd booked the penthouse, which had a spectacular view of the city and the lake. Their return flight was early the next morning, so they wouldn't miss much work on Monday. I asked a few questions to fill in the details, then the conversation digressed into issues we were dealing with at work.

When Holly finally came downstairs, she looked ravishing in the red dress with her long black hair, killer cleavage, and lace-clad legs in heels. Dan said, "You look spectacular," as he stood to greet her. She crossed the room to him and wrapped her arms around his back. Her head tipped back, and one foot lifted from the floor as her neck stretched to meet his lips, then she kissed him deeply.

My pathetic, cage-bound cock throbbed as I watched my boss's hands explore my wife's beautiful body. I'd known that they were lovers, but it hadn't really hit home until that moment. Rather than torture myself by watching their display of affection, I did what a cuckold would do: put the glasses in the dishwasher and then turned to go upstairs. As I crossed the room, Holly broke off their kiss and said, "Doesn't Nicki look delicious?"

Dan released his grasp on her, leaving a single hand on her ass. "I was just telling him how nice he looked."

Holly corrected him, "Nicki is a woman now. She's a her."

Dan almost laughed again. He composed himself and said, "I'm sorry, I meant no offense."

I shook my head. "Don't worry about it. I'm still getting used to it myself."

I was about to complete my exit from the living room when my wife said, "Why don't we sit down for a few moments and get to know one another."

"I think we all know one another," Dan objected.

Holly smiled and reassuringly stroked his arm. "Let's share a few minutes with Nicki."

"I'd like to, but we've got a flight to catch, and Nicki and I already had a nice chat while we were waiting, didn't we, Nicki?"

Before I could say anything, Holly took control. "Let's just talk for a few minutes." She led Dan to the sofa and had him sit down next to her. She pointed to a chair for me and then smiled and stroked Dan's leg as I carefully sat down, keeping my posture erect and my knees together. She fingered the key dangling from her neck with her free hand and said, "You look super hot tonight, Sweetie. I'm sure you'd have no trouble getting laid if your little man weren't locked up."