Tango on the Razor's Edge Ch. 16

Story Info
Nick has a beer with an unexpected Bull.
6.1k words
4.06
5.5k
5

Part 16 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd been working in Chicago for a couple of months when Helen, from HR, called. After the usual pleasantries, I said, "Raul said I might hear from you."

"He tells me that your job hasn't panned out like you'd hoped."

"Yeah, I'd thought I'd have some responsibility, but they've got me as the line manager on swing shift, bringing the hammer down to make our numbers. It's an easy job. Anyone with a shitty attitude could do it."

Helen laughed. "It must be hard for you. You've never had a shitty attitude."

"I've got one now."

"You should come back and work with us. We'll help you get your sunny disposition back."

"You think swallowing my pride and crawling back with my tail between my legs will help my disposition?"

Helen laughed again, "Naw, it'd be nothing like that. We could really use your help, so it would be more like a hero riding back into town on a white horse to save the day."

"It's tempting, but I'm going to have to give it a pass."

"Raul said you'd say something like that, but please hear me out before you make up your mind."

"Helen, I appreciate what you're trying to do, but I'm through letting people talk me into stuff I don't want to do."

Helen's tone became serious. "I'm not trying to talk you into anything. I just called to let you know there's an opportunity here for you."

"I appreciate you saying that, but, like I said, your offer is tempting, but..."

"You haven't heard my offer," she interrupted.

Rather than be rude, I said, "Okay, go ahead and tell me what you've got."

"Here's the situation, our numbers are way down. If we don't find a way to stop bleeding money, they're going to part this place out, and we don't have much time."

"What's that got to do with me?"

"Oh, please. We both know that you knew exactly what would happen to this place long before you walked out the door. You were busting your butt to keep everything running, and now we can't do it without you."

"If you gave Raul the time he needs, he could take care of every piece of equipment on that floor."

"Raul's a great guy, but we both know he's not at your level, and we don't have the time to wait for him to come up to speed."

"There are other people out there."

"Are there? I've spent the last two months looking. I can find loads of guys with shitty attitudes who are willing to kick ass and crack heads, but there aren't many who can actually get the job done. I can't find anyone who knows anything about that big press at Station 8. So, you see, I've tried to replace you, but I've come up empty, and I'm running out of time. If you come back now, you could save a lot of your friend's jobs."

"I don't have a lot of friends."

"If you want to have a friend, you have to be a friend."

"What are you, my therapist?"

"No. Look, I'm just trying to paint a picture of our situation. You got hurt. I understand that, but there's nothing I can do about it. I can bring you down here to talk with our new operations manager. Maybe you two will click. He'll make you a good offer. You'll sort things out, people will appreciate you, and all that crap you're worried about will just go out the window."

"I don't think any of us will forget what happened. All that history will linger in the corner of everyone's mind and on the tip of their tongues."

"You've got it all wrong. We all know you're a good man. We know Dan's an asshole, and Holly's a slut. You're not responsible for the shit they pulled. Your responsibility begins and ends with how you react to it."

"And you think the right reaction is to come back to work with you?"

"Maybe, but it would definitely be a mistake to reject the opportunity without finding out what it is."

"Fine. What's your offer?"

"Come down here, meet our new operations manager, and listen to what he has to say."

Once again, I felt like I was getting talked into something. "When do you want me to come down?"

"Is Friday too soon?"

"This Friday?"

"Yes. We need you now."

That was enough to tip the scales. Chris's birthday was the following Sunday, and Helen offered to pay for the trip. "Sure, I'll listen to your offer."

"Great," replied Helen. "They'll be thrilled to hear you're coming."

***

My move to Chicago had started out well. Many of the guys living in the apartment building were ready wingmen, eager to get out to the bars and hook up with the nice-looking women who were also new to town.

My new job was a couple of steps down from what I had been doing. I no longer had control over the schedule, my pay didn't go as far in the big city as it had at home, and most of the guys that worked for me wanted my job, but the worst part was that any of them could have done it. As a result, I no longer felt important, and I missed that feeling.

I talked with Raul a couple of times a week. He told me that no one had seen Dan since the hoedown; he hadn't even bothered to clear out his office. Holly was still there, but she'd been reassigned to the sales department, where she took calls from irate customers. The new head of operations was a young guy who wanted to make a name for himself. Unfortunately, it was becoming clear that he wasn't up to the task. I'd tried to help Raul keep the equipment running, but diagnosing problems over the phone was all but impossible. We both got frustrated, and he was embarrassed about asking so many questions. Most of the time, I could do little more than reassure him that he was up to the challenge.

I called the girls regularly. They kept me up to speed on the latest happenings and how the volleyball team was doing. I never asked about their mother, and they never volunteered anything. After talking with Helen, I called Cathryn to see if there were any plans for the weekend.

"Mom hasn't said anything," she replied.

"I'm going to be in town. Do you think I should surprise Chris for her birthday?"

"I don't know. She might have a date."

"Can you find out for me?"

"Well, I guess I could, but what am I going to say if she does?"

"I suppose you're right. I'll give her a call."

"You should call Mom too."

"What?"

"You should let her know you're coming."

"Are you worried about her having a date too?"

"Maybe."

"I'm past worrying about your mother's love life, and I don't need to see her."

"I know, but she's going to want to see you."

"I appreciate you saying that, but we all need to move on."

"Dad."

I waited a few moments for her to finish. "Yes?"

"Call Mom."

"I really don't want to."

"You're not going to be able to move on until you two have sorted out your shit."

"I don't know."

"You need to figure it out because Chris and I both want you in our lives."

"I'll think about it."

"Don't think about it. Do it."

"You are so much like your mother, always trying to get me to do things I don't want to do."

"That's because we know what's best for you."

"I wish I could believe you."

"I know, Dad. You never believe us. That's the problem."

The line was silent as I thought about all the times I'd heard Holly express similar sentiments. We weren't going to sort this out on the phone, so I told Cathryn that I loved her, missed her, and looked forward to seeing her.

***

After hanging up with Cathryn, I called Chris. She answered the phone with a gleeful, "Hi, Daddy!"

"Hi, Sweetie! How's my little girl?"

She giggled and gave me the rundown of the hectic life of a beautiful high-school senior. There was a lot of gossip about people I vaguely knew mingled with smatterings of news about kids I'd known for years.

"I'm going to be in town this weekend. Are you going to be available?" I asked.

"This weekend?"

"Yeah, it's your birthday, remember?"

She laughed, "Of course, I remember."

"Do you have plans I need to work around?"

"Nothing that can't be changed. Does Mom know?"

"No. I haven't spoken to her."

"You should probably call her and let her know."

"Why don't you let her know and get back to me if there's a problem."

"No, Dad. You need to call her."

I let out a long slow breath over the phone.

"Dad, you need to talk to her."

"Is there something going on, something you're afraid to tell me?"

"We're talking about Mom, remember?"

"I know. That's why I'm afraid to call."

Chris laughed. "Nothing is going on that you can't handle."

***

"Nicki! It's so good to hear from you!" Holly exclaimed. Caller ID must have given me away.

I was unprepared for her enthusiasm, but I was ready to defend myself. "Nobody calls me that anymore."

"Oh, I'm sorry to hear that." She sounded genuinely disappointed. "You could still be Nicki if you'd return my calls."

"I'll keep it in mind, but that usually doesn't work very well for me."

"Helen says you'll be in town this weekend."

"Yeah, she wants me to come back and help Raul out."

"Is there any chance I'll get to see you?"

"I wanted to see the girls."

"Oh, that's nice. I'm sure they'd love to see you."

"Maybe I could take them out on Saturday."

"What do you mean, take them out?"

"I thought I'd take them out for dinner or something."

"I see."

After a long pause, I said, "I wanted to give Chris her birthday present."

"Oh, that's so thoughtful," she half-heartedly responded.

I waited another long moment for her to continue. Eventually, I asked, "Do you already have plans?"

"Well..." she said, without elaborating.

"Jesus, Holly. Can we have just one conversation where you're not manipulating me?"

Holly laughed, "Maybe someday, but not today."

I couldn't help but laugh at her unexpected honesty. "What do you want?"

"I'd like to see you too."

"Come on, Holly. We both know you've moved on."

"I'm dating, but that doesn't count. It's not the same as moving on."

"Of course, it counts. That's what moving on is."

"No, I'm just getting sex. It's not even close to what you and I have."

"What are you talking about? We don't have anything."

"You still don't get it, do you? You're the only one for me."

I laughed out loud. "Why do you feed me this bullshit? I wasn't the only one for you when we were married."

"We're still married."

"That's just paperwork." There was another long silence while I wondered how I'd let the conversation get so out of hand. I asked, "You're not going to let me see them, are you?"

"No. Not unless I get what I want."

"What do you want?"

"Why don't you come to the house after your interview on Friday, and we'll talk about it."

I was so pissed off at her and her fucked up mind games that I was tempted to hang up. Instead, I asked, "And then can I see the girls?"

"They'll be here. You can see all of us then."

It was the best deal I was going to get, so I took it.

***

I got into town at about dinner time on Thursday night. After grabbing a bite to eat, I took a meandering drive that wound past Holly's house, which was technically half mine. A half-dozen cars that didn't belong to the neighbors were parked along the street. Her car was in the driveway, and a piece of paper was tacked to the front door.

I parked at the end of the line of strange cars and went to see what was going on. Maybe the girls were having a party or a study group, and I could meet some of their friends. Hadn't Holly had said the door was always open to me?

As I walked up to the door, I saw a photograph's flash and heard deep voices in subdued conversation. The sign taped to the door read, "Come on in, Boys." I opened the door to find a naked man taking pictures of Holly riding some other guy who was reclining on my sofa. Another guy had his dick in her mouth. A couple of other guys had their dicks in her hands, which she vigorously massaged.

The coffee table had been moved out of the living room, and sheets and towels covered the furniture. The guy taking pictures asked, "Isn't this amazing?"

Without thinking, I replied, "Amazing."

"You better get in there. We don't have much time," said the naked photographer. He was about half my age with a large, erect cock.

I wondered for just an instant why he hadn't jumped in to fuck Holly. Then it occurred to me that this was probably my last chance to do it. So I piled my clothes in a corner, lubed up my cock, and took the only open position, which was at her ass. I started by applying one lube-heavy finger to her asshole.

Holly dropped the cock in her mouth and said, "My ass is off-limits, shithead," as she turned to assess the transgressor. My eyes held hers as I slipped the finger into her tight hole and held firm. What was the worst that could happen? The guy whose dick had fallen out of her mouth glared at me. The guy taking pictures flashed another. Holly smiled, said, "Look who decided to join us," then pushed her ass back to take more of my finger.

I slid my finger in and out a few times. She resumed giving head to the guy in front of her, and the guy beneath thrust up into her. A second of my fingers followed the first, then a third joined in to ensure her tight hole was ready for my cock. The guy taking pictures snapped a few of me, loosening her up.

"Have you done this before?" I asked.

One of the guys getting a handjob replied, "Oh yeah, she's a real tiger."

How could this be? I thought back to when I'd come home to find the furniture rearranged and all the towels out. Holly had said something about yoga, so I hadn't given it another thought. Now I was beginning to question everything she'd ever said to me. I wanted to interrogate him about exactly how often and for how long. Instead, I lined up my cock with her stretched hole.

Holly's hips froze as my erection pressed against her asshole, and she moaned as I pushed it past her sphincter, which squeezed it tightly. My hips gently swung forward and back, pressing it in, a fraction of an inch at a time, and then momentarily relaxing. All the while, she held stock still, accepting my cock as if it belonged there.

My incursion into her ass was nothing like the violence she'd inflicted on me with the unlubed strapon. But, it wasn't like the easy acceptance of penis-in-vagina sex either. Her ass was dry and tight, making it resist every millimeter of motion in either direction. That battle made my cock insanely hard, but somehow left it unsatisfied. It was like there was a missing ingredient that my dick craved, but I couldn't identify.

Once I'd bored my cock deep inside her, she resumed the vigorous fucking she was giving the guy below, leaving me to compensate at her backside. Motion that was effortless for the cock in her slippery pussy yanked and pulled at my cock in her ass. I clutched tightly at her shoulders and held on for the ride.

The guy taking pictures had switched over to video to capture the dynamic of the gang bang. The guy underneath thrust up into her pussy, I pushed into her ass, and the rest of the guys took whatever she offered. One thrust led to another as we fucked her in every way imaginable. "This is so fucking intense," said the photographer, as the pace hastened.

I kept up with the guy underneath, answering each thrust with one of my own and fucking her ass for all I was worth. Holly dropped each of the cocks in her hands to steady herself on the shoulders of the guy below. Then she let the cock fall from her mouth as she neared orgasm. "Oh, fuck me. FUCK ME. I AM SO FUCKING CLOSE."

The guy below moaned, then said, "Oh, Fuck!" as he thrust his hips in short strokes.

Holly said, "Come on, Baby. Show me who's your mamma."

His body quivered. He pushed his cock up into my wife and held still while he filled her with his cum. It seemed like he held her there forever, filling her to the brim with impulse after impulse of his briny seed.

I pushed my dick into her a few more times, hoping to get off, but she abruptly stood, letting our cocks fall from her pussy and ass. She turned and pushed my shoulders so that I fell onto my back on the floor. She straddled my head between her knees and lowered her pussy onto my face. She wiggled her hips and said, "Eat me, you fucking pussy," as fresh cum flowed from her pussy into my mouth.

A couple of the guys laughed while the photographer closed in for the best angle, and someone said, "Oh my God. She's feeding him your cum."

She grabbed two fistfuls of my hair, ground her cunt into my face, and said, "Do it, Bitch!"

Creamy cum with a familiar nutty taste drained into my mouth as my wife's hips squirmed from side to side. We were surrounded by the raucous men who had been gang-banging her and another who'd recorded it all. I turned and writhed for release, but she held me in check by yanking hard at my hair. She said, "Make me cum, Pussy," making everyone laugh. She pulled harder and said, "You know what to do. Make me cum, you fucking cunt."

The guys all laughed loudly. Then, one said, "Look, he's her bitch!"

"Her cum-eating bitch," another chimed in.

I already had a mouth full of cum, so there was no escaping with my dignity, and I knew exactly what she wanted. More than that, I wanted to show the strangers that I could do it better than any of them. So I slid my tongue inside her oozing cunt and began to flick at the spot that was just within my reach. Her hips began to undulate, and she leaned back to push the sensitive spot further forward. "Oh, fuck. That's it, Baby."

I grabbed at the flesh of her lower back and pulled her hips down hard, crushing her cunt into my face. She responded by writhing wildly as I continued fucking her with my tongue.

From my position beneath her, I couldn't see or hear anything. I could barely breathe. Cum and her cunt's wetness coated my face, and my cock was rock hard even though no one was touching it. Her hips became impossibly heavier as they stopped moving and her grip on my hair became painfully tight.

Then the floodgates opened. What seemed like a gallon of ejaculate doused my face. Fluid surged into my eyes, up my nose, and down my throat, leaving me lying in a puddle. "OH, FUCK ME," she exclaimed. "FUCKING FUCK ME, YOU FUCKING CUM-EATING TWO-BIT WHORE." She released my hair to steady herself on the floor and lifted her hips up so we could both catch our breath.

"What was that?" asked one of the guys.

"She just came," answered another.

"She's never come like that before."

She rolled to her side, so she was lying on her back on the floor. Her chest rapidly rose and fell. She exhaled deeply: "That was amazing."

"What did you do?" asked the guy who had been fucking her pussy.

It took me a few seconds to figure out he was asking me a question. He looked familiar. I propped myself up by my elbows as I tried to figure out how I knew him. "Joaquin?" I asked.

A flash of partial recognition crossed his face as he tried to figure out how he knew me.

"Oh shit, look at the time." Holly stood up and hastily collected her clothes. "I've got to pick up the girls." She got up and started picking up the towels and sheets. "You guys have got to get out of here."

The guys collected their clothes, got dressed, and filed out of the house. A couple of them chatted as they left, but most walked out with little more than a goodbye.

Joaquin asked, "Can you still give me a ride home?"

Holly rechecked her watch. "No, I've got to pick up the girls." Then, she looked at me and asked, "Can you give him a ride home?"

"I was hoping to see the girls," I replied as I put on my pants.

"You'll see them tomorrow."

"But..."

"It will give you two a chance to get to know each other."

I shook my head in confusion. "Why would I want to do that?"

"You two really need to talk."

"I don't want to talk."

"Do this for me. I promise you won't regret it."

"Every time you say that I regret it."

"Please?" Holly coaxed as she led us out the door. "It'll expand your horizons."

12