Tango on the Razor's Edge Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why would I want to do that?"

"Think about it, Baby. Expanding your horizons will change your perspective, and that will help you see yourself for who you really are."

"I already know who I am."

She stroked my cheek and said, "Don't you want to know who Joaquin is? Don't you want to know why he's here?" She smiled her leading smile, and Joaquin looked at me with the casual indifference of an insider waiting for me to catch on.

It was an excellent question. Why was Joaquin here, and why did he get the honor of taking my wife's pussy? The more I thought about it, the more I wanted to know what was going on. Eventually, I said, "Alright, let's go." Once again, she had talked me into something I didn't want to do.

Holly wrapped her arms around me, kissed me softly on the lips, and said, "Thank you. I'll see you tomorrow night." She released me from her embrace, then she wrapped her arms around Joaquin, who clutched her ass in his hands and kissed her deeply on the mouth. They passionately kissed for a few moments before she pushed him away. "I've got to get going." They both looked at me, gauged my reaction, then indiscreetly smiled.

***

"I didn't recognize you dressed like a dude," said Joaquin from the passenger seat of my minivan.

I wasn't interested in pleasantries, so I changed the topic. "How long have you guys been banging my wife?"

He looked out the passenger window and replied, "That's something you should ask her."

"I'm asking you."

"Hey, I don't want to get in the middle of your shit."

"You jumped in the middle of my shit when you started fucking my wife."

Joaquin shook his head without saying anything.

"Just tell me how long you and your friends have been doing her behind my back."

"Those dudes are no friends of mine."

"Just answer my fucking question."

He shook his head again and then said, "It's been a while now," in an attempt to shut me up without being specific.

"A while? It'll take you a while to walk home." I came to a halt at a stop sign. After a long pause, I said, "Start talking or start walking."

He exhaled deeply, then said, "We've been at it since long before she met you."

The car rolled on as I considered what he said. "How often?"

"The group gets together six, maybe seven times a year."

We drove for a few moments in silence before he volunteered, "There were some breaks... some long breaks. I think we took a big, long break about the time you came on the scene." After another pause, he asked, "Can I ask you something?"

I was disgusted with every aspect of my life, but I tried to maintain my composure. "What do you want to know?"

"How'd you make her squirt like that?"

I shook my head. "You don't want to know."

"No, really, I do. She's never cum like that before."

"I'm not surprised."

"So tell me. What's the secret?" he pressed.

We were pulling up to Darlene's apartment building, so I cut our conversation off. "I think this is your stop."

"Pull in up there." He directed me into the parking lot of a rundown bar, then said, "Let's get a beer."

"No. I'd better get going."

"Come on. I'll tell you everything you want to know," he promised.

As much as I wanted to get away from him, I wanted to hear what he had to say even more. "Everything?" I asked.

"Yeah, sure. All you have to do is ask."

The bar was twenty years of hard use past being a rundown dive. The chairs and tables looked like they'd been collected from different thrift stores over the years. The advertisements on the walls were decades out of date, and the walls themselves were blistered with water damage. A couple of guys drank at the bar, and a few more were scattered about at the rickety tables. Joaquin led me to a pair of stools at the bar, where the bartender, a woman my age, was cleaning up.

Joaquin said, "Hey, Belle, what's new?"

"Ain't nothing new here, Joaquin. What can I get ya?"

"A cold one for me and another for my friend."

Belle popped the tops off a couple cans and put them in front of us. "Are you going to introduce me to your friend?"

Joaquin balked as he came up blank on my name, so I held out my hand and said, "I'm Nick."

Belle extended her tattoo-covered arm, shook my hand, and said, "It's nice to meet you, Nick."

"It's nice to meet you, Belle," I replied.

Belle picked up a trash bin full of empty cans and carried it into the back room while Joaquin and I tipped back our beers. He wiped his lips on his forearm and said, "You've got to tell me how you did it."

"I'm serious. You don't want to know."

He laughed. "It can't be that bad."

"Yes, it can. It's not something you would ever be interested in doing."

"Okay. Now you've got me curious. You've got to tell me."

I took a long draft from my beer then asked, "What would you be willing to do to find out?"

He laughed as he shook his head, "You do some pretty kinky shit. I don't know if I could keep up with you."

I nodded in agreement. I touched my finger to his shoulder and said, "Yeah, exactly. It's shit that I never thought I'd be doing, but now I'm doing it, and it makes her cum. So leave it at that."

He thought for a moment before he asked, "Crossdressing?"

"That's part of it."

He shook his head. "But you weren't dressed up."

"No, I was in my own home with a bunch of strangers who were all fucking my wife."

"But you fucked her too. You took her ass. She never lets anyone take her ass."

"And then what happened?"

"She pushed you onto the floor."

"And she sat on my face."

"Yeah, you let her. That was wild."

"And then she pulled at my head and squeezed her pussy so you, and the rest of your buddies, could watch her feed me your cum from her pussy in my own living room."

"They're not my buddies."

"So you said."

He thought for a few minutes, then said, "But there's more to it than that."

"What do you mean?"

"Is that the first time she's cum like that for you?"

"No, she's done it a few times."

"Does she do it every time you take her?"

"I'm around, but usually, Dan's the one taking her."

He asked who Dan was and then nodded like missing pieces were falling into place as I told him who he was and when he'd started hooking up with Holly."

"Does she cum like that for Dan when you're not around?"

"No, and it really pisses him off," I laughed.

"I bet it does," said Joaquin.

Either I'd painted a complete picture, or Joaquin empathized with Dan because he quit asking questions. "Now it's your turn," I said. "Tell me about the gang bangs."

He ordered another round and waited for Belle to leave before answering. "Holly and I have been hooking up for, wow, I think it's been almost twenty years." He thought for a moment, then said, "Yeah, almost twenty years."

"Did you meet her other husbands?"

He shook his head. "I've seen them coming and going, but I've never shaken their hands."

Rather than press him for details, I let him speak.

"Sometimes she calls, and it's just me and her, and sometimes she invites her whole crew. I've told her I'm okay with the gang, but only if I get her pussy. I don't want no handjob. Handjobs are for guys who can't get the real thing."

I exhaled deeply while shaking my head.

"I probably would have settled for a blowjob, but she's never tried to bargain."

"How often does she call?"

"That depends. For years she called every Wednesday, like clockwork, and then a couple of years ago, she quit calling. And then, a week or so ago, she called again."

I said, "Of course she did," then I tipped my beer back to drain it.

He must have sensed I was upset. "Hey, it was never anything but sex."

I shook my head in disgust. "I'm sure she'd tell me the same thing."

"No, seriously. We never hooked up unless she was married."

"You never dated?"

"Not even once. All she was interested in was the sex and only when she was married."

"That is so fucked up," I said.

"It may seem that way to you, but it makes sense to me."

"Come on, it's ridiculous."

He shook his head. "Think about it this way, when you're single you can try all the flavors of ice cream, but once you're married, it's the same flavor day in and day out, day after day until you're dead."

"It's not that bad."

"It is for her."

"So, you're saying I'm shitty in bed?"

"It doesn't matter how good you are in bed. After a while, she wants a different flavor."

"Well, thanks for saying that." I held my nearly-empty beer can up, clanked it against his, and polished off what was left. "I appreciate you trying to make a sad song better."

"Can I get you guys another round?" asked Belle. She must have recognized the sound of empty beer cans hitting the bar. She popped the tops off two cold cans, then asked, "How do you know this scoundrel?"

Joaquin answered for me, "You've heard me talk about Holly?"

"Your fancy girlfriend, who lives across town?"

"That's the one. Nick, here is her husband."

"No shit?"

"No shit."

Belle wiped the bar with a tattered rag as she said, "I've heard a lot about your wife, Nick."

Before I could reply, Joaquin answered, "Yeah, well, today, my boy Nick made her spray like Niagra Falls, and I've been trying to get him to tell me how he did it."

"The great Joaquin is asking for sex advice?" Belle asked incredulously.

"I want to know the secret."

"And you're asking Mr. Straight-and-Narrow, here? The guy who's married to the lady you get it on with."

"He's the one who knows." Joaquin shrugged.

Belle's eyes narrowed. She pointed at Joaquin and asked, "She's never squirted for you?"

"Not a once," answered Joaquin.

She pointed at me and asked, "And you can make her do it?"

"Every time," I replied. I was a little bit smug about it.

Belle steadied herself against the bar. "Do you have a really big dick?"

I laughed. "It's not as big a Joaquin's."

"You've seen Joaquin's dick?"

Joaquin laughed. "Mr. Straight-and-Narrow sucked it." He pointed out the door. "Right out in the street."

The light flashed on in Belle's eyes. "I remember you. You were wearing a red dress. In the middle of the day. In the middle of the street." She leaned over the bar. "I watched you do it."

I looked back and forth between Joaquin and Belle, unable to think of anything to say.

Belle's interest in me had transformed from a bar keep's polite indifference to voyeuristic fascination. Her head was level with mine and separated by only a few inches. She asked, "What does your wife think about your crossdressing?"

If she hadn't been so intensely focused, I probably wouldn't have responded. But it seemed like she was genuinely interested in our lifestyle. "I think she likes it."

"Seriously? She likes being married to a man that sucks cock?"

I knew it was crazy to share such intimate details with a complete stranger, but it felt good to talk about it. "It gives her a lot of leverage."

"I bet it does." Her eyes flashed as she asked, "What does she do with all that power?"

"Whatever she wants."

"Come on. I want specifics." She coaxed me with her smokey voice and encouraging smile.

I pointed my thumb at Joaquin and said, "For one thing, she uses it to get together with guys like him."

"Guys? Are there more than one?"

"Yeah, there were, like, five or six tonight." I looked at Joaquin and asked, "What was the story with the guy recording everything?"

Joaquin shook his head as Belle asked, "Five or six?"

"I guess she likes a good gang bang now and again."

Belle laughed, "Wow, she's got a cuckold and a bull, and it's still not enough."

I shook my head in despair. "I thought it was bad when I found out she was having an affair, but every time I turn around, some new humiliation pops out of the woodwork."

Belle turned to Joaquin and asked, "You've been hooking up with her for a while now, haven't you?"

He replied with a shrug.

"What else do you know that Nick should be aware of?"

Joaquin shook his head and said, "Nothin."

Belle smiled. "Oh, there's got to be something. Come on, spill."

"Nick really needs to ask his wife," he replied.

"What the fuck?" I shouted. "I've told you my shit, and you promised me everything, so I don't want to hear that crap."

"You don't want to hear this," he tried to dissuade me.

"Come on, dish," Belle coaxed.

Joaquin shrugged, took a long swallow from his beer, and said, "If you insist." He waited for a dramatic moment, then continued, "Your sweet Holly likes to hear me talk shit about you."

"What kind of shit?" asked Belle.

"She likes me to tell her that her husband is a pussy, that he has a small dick and eats cum." He paused for a minute, then said, "She had me saying shit like that before I even knew you, so it didn't matter if it was true. She just wanted to hear it."

Belle nodded. "How does she react?"

"It sets her off."

"What about you? Do you think it's hot?" Belle asked Joaquin.

Joaquin looked at me, then replied, "Yeah. It's like we're both fantasizing about cuckolding her loser husband."

She turned to me and asked, "What about you?"

The three of us were huddled across the bar. The two of them intently looked me in the eyes as they waited for my reply. My eyes darted back and forth while I wondered what I was going to say. Eventually, the words, "It'd be hot if it hadn't destroyed my life," came out of my mouth.

Joaquin shook his head. "That's you, not her."

I finished off my beer and said, "It doesn't really matter. What's done is done."

Belle shook her head. "If it was done, you two wouldn't be drinking beers together." She wiped the bar with her tattered rag then said, "I'd say you two are just getting started."

12