Tango on the Razor's Edge Ch. 20

Story Info
Holly's second chance.
6.2k words
3.8
5.6k
3

Part 20 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once Holly had secured my cock in its stainless steel restraint, she led me to the shower. She wet me down with warm water and lathered me up with shaving cream. Her soft hands slid effortlessly across my skin as she spread the cream. "You let your hair get away from you in Chicago."

"I didn't have much reason to maintain it."

"Well, now you do, don't you?"

"I suppose, but it's a lot nicer when I have help."

"You like a helping hand?" she asked as her hands slid across my ass. An errant finger lingered on my asshole, then slipped off to spread the foam. For a breathless instant, I thought she might push it into me. Instead, she measured my reaction and said, "You'd like it even more if I took your tight boi-pussy wouldn't you?" I would have let her question pass without a reply, but she demanded, "Answer me, Pussy!"

"Yes, My Goddess. I love it when you take my ass."

She warmed the razor up in the hot water and began, "Of course you do. You're a sissy. Sissies live to be taken. Maybe, if we dress you up nice and pretty, Joaquin will take you when he comes home tonight. You'd like that, wouldn't you, Nicki?"

I don't know whether I was struck more by the thought of Joaquin taking me again or by the fact that we were talking about it so casually. I replied, "Yes, My Goddess. He has the nicest cock."

"He does, doesn't he," she replied as she shaved my chest. "It's just a little bit too big for me." Then, she pulled at my cage and said, "Not like this little thing that always leaves me hungry for more."

"I didn't realize you were so unsatisfied."

"Oh, Baby. Don't be like that. I always found a way to get what I needed." She carefully pulled the cage to one side as she shaved around my balls. "Besides, things have worked out pretty well for us. You're back where you belong, and I've got Joaquin." My poker face must have failed me because she added, "You know, I think he really likes you. I think we're really going to be happy together."

"I think he wants to move in with us," I said, hoping she wouldn't reply too enthusiastically.

"Joaquin?" She laughed.

"Yeah. He said it was your idea."

Holly laughed again. "That's so typical. He told me it was your idea."

"I never said anything like that."

She smiled reassuringly and said, "Don't worry about it. Guys like him never follow through." She made a few final touches with the razor and then rinsed me off with the shower's warm water.

As she toweled me down, I asked, "Could he break your heart?"

"Joaquin?"

"Yeah. You two have been together for a long time. How would you feel if he found someone else?"

She patted down my back as she said, "We've never really been together, and he's always had two or three someone-elses on the side. Besides, Joaquin isn't as young as he used to be. He's got a nice dick, but he's lost his edge."

"But he's the father of your children."

She turned me around to face her and said, "No, Baby. You're the father of my children. Joaquin is just a guy I liked to fuck, who happened to be in the right place at the right time."

I contemplated what she'd said as she led me to the pink, padded stool at her vanity. She took my chin in her hand and inspected my face for a moment. "You know, you really do have nice features." She turned my head from side to side. "You should have been born a woman. I suppose the least I can do is to make you look like one." I watched in the mirror as she applied mascara, eyeliner, and eyeshadow, transforming my eyes from those of a self-doubting man into portals into the soul of a sultry woman.

She contoured my cheeks and coated my lips with harlot-red lipstick. "What do you think?" she asked my reflection in the mirror.

"Wow, you make it look so easy."

She smiled and said, "Practice, practice," as she retrieved a shopping bag from the closet, extracted a package, and handed it to me. "Here, put this on."

It was a lacy, black bustier, which I dutifully put on. Next, she passed me a pair of black fishnet stockings. While she helped me roll them over my toes, she said, "I didn't get you panties because they never sit right when you're wearing a cage."

"They probably wouldn't stay on too long anyway," I replied with a laugh. I was a little embarrassed by my own joke.

"Not with Joaquin around. He doesn't leave them on long enough to get a wet spot." We giggled like high school girls, Holly thinking about her pussy and me thinking about my ass. Holly clutched my hand and asked, "He does have the most incredible cock, doesn't he?"

"Yeah, and he's got such swagger. It's like he knows he can take whatever he wants."

"I know, right? I just can't say no to him."

"Me neither."

Holly sighed. "You should have seen him when he was young. He was irresistible."

"More irresistible than he is now?"

"Oh, yeah. He was amazing." She collected herself. "He's going to be here in a few minutes, so we'd better hurry." She handed me a pair of red high heels and then retrieved my bob-cut wig from a shelf in the closet. Once the wig was in place, she had me turn in front of her, "Oh, Honey. You look so hot. Those panties will never be missed."

Her admiration inspired my cock to strain against my cage.

"Look at you, all excited to see Joaquin. Do you think he'll let you blow him?"

I rolled my eyes. "Well, of course, haven't you heard? I have a really soft mouth."

"Oh, I've heard that, but the main event is afterward when he fucks my pussy. Are you going to stick around and help him put his dick inside me?"

"He won't be able to fuck you because I'm going to suck him dry."

Holly laughed, "Oh, you little minx. I should have never introduced you to him."

"That's my clever plan for keeping you. I'm going to steal Joaquin, so you have no reason to leave me."

Holly's mood turned serious. She lightly caressed my rouged cheek and said, "I will never leave you." In heels, I towered over her. She had to crane her neck to touch her lips to mine and lightly kiss me. "Especially now that I finally really have you."

I wrapped my arms around her waist and drew her body to mine. She seemed closer than ever before. As a woman, my perspective on everything was different. I saw my masculine self as an earnest but bland suburban father in a sham marriage with a restless wife. I saw Joaquin as an irresistibly sexy temptation. Like any red-blooded woman, I was attracted to his masculine swagger, and I was hungry for his magnificent cock. I wanted him the way my wife wanted him, and I understood the cruelty of a petty husband, denying his wife the most basic of all pleasures. Now that I saw Joaquin the way she did, I realized that I was responsible for her unhappiness. She needed to be with him, and having him as our bull was what both of us wanted.

"What's got you so excited?" Holly adjusted my caged erection, which was poking her in the belly.

"I just realized what Joaquin means to you."

"Oh, Baby. That's so sweet. You've really accepted your place." She led me downstairs to the living room, where she fixed us each a drink. She wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me deeply. "We are going to have so much fun together."

She slipped off her panties, sat down on the loveseat, and spread her legs. "Give me a little one before he gets here, just to seal the deal." I knelt down between her legs and began to kiss her inner thigh, but she pulled my head straight to her pussy. "We don't have time for that now, Baby. He'll be here any minute."

I'd barely gotten started when Joaquin let himself into the house. He stepped into the living room and asked," What's going on here?"

Holly pushed my head away and stood to greet him, leaving one hand on my shoulder to keep me kneeling on the floor. "I got Nicki ready for you. Doesn't she look great?"

Joaquin circled around me, collected Holly in his arms, then took possession by kissing her deeply on the mouth while he clutched her bare ass in his hand. From my knees, I had a perfect view of his cock's profile under his sweatpants. I thought about how the essence of his masculinity would soon be deep inside my wife and felt a calm acceptance that the universe was as it should be. I may have been her husband, but he satisfied her in ways that I never would.

Holly broke off the kiss and said, "Nicki just told me she wants to suck you dry."

"I thought that was settled."

"It was, but now she's comfortable with it." Holly stroked his shoulder with her free hand as she said, "This is hard for her, but she's beginning to see it our way."

"Is that true?" he asked me.

"Yes, Sir. You're my wife's lover, and you are the master of my house."

"Then, do we still need to go through with this?" he asked Holly.

She stroked his cheek, "Yes, of course, Baby. Don't chicken out now."

He looked at the clock and said, "Well, we'd better get started."

"That's great. What do you want me to do?" Holly asked.

"I want you to feed my cock to your husband."

"I think she's old enough to feed herself." Holly laughed.

"That may be true, but I want to watch you do it."

"Come on, Baby. She's accepted her new role. We don't need to force her anymore."

"It's not him I'm thinking about. I want you to do it because you want to."

Holly stroked his chest, and she said, "Okay, Baby, if it's what you want." Her hand descended past his abs, under his waistband, and landed on his cock. She looked down at me and asked, "Did you hear that, Nicki? Joaquin wants me to feed you his cock."

I watched as she stroked his expanding meat under the cover of his sweatpants, then replied, "Yes, My Goddess."

Holly slipped down his pants, then sat down on one edge of the loveseat to improve her grip on my head while she stroked his cock. "Get ready, Baby. Momma's going to feed you Daddy's big, fat dick."

I didn't understand why they were making such a palaver of me sucking his cock. It wasn't like I hadn't sucked it before. But who was I to argue? I was just a cocksucking cuckold. I did as I was told. "I'm ready, Momma."

She said, "That's a good girl. Now give Daddy's cock a kiss," as she held it up to my lips.

I planted my lips on the damp slit at the tip of his shaft and gave it a wet kiss. It was salty with only a hint of his cum's nutty flavor.

"You like that, don't you?"

"Yes, Momma. Daddy has a wonderful cock."

"She likes your dick, Baby."

Joaquin rested a hand on my head and said, "She always has."

Holly pushed his dick upward and said, "Now kiss Daddy's balls."

His ball sack had drawn tight to the base of his hardening erection. I licked one side, savoring the saltiness of its dried sweat, then deeply kissed the testicle it concealed. The hard nut floated in the fleshy sack that contained it, slipping left and right as I tried to capture it with my lips. Once the source of his masculine juice was in my mouth, I caressed it with my lips and tongue. As I did, I inhaled deeply, drawing in as much of his masculine scent as I could.

"You like his balls, don't you, Baby?" asked my wife.

I slowly licked the soft skin of his scrotum before replying, "Yes, My Goddess. My master has the juiciest balls."

Joaquin's other hand joined the two already on my head, pushing his hips forward. The thrust drove his groin into my face, tickling my nose with his short pubes. He pulled back and said, "I'm ready."

"Okay, Baby. Your master is ready for you. Open up." She aligned his cock with my mouth and guided it in, stretching my lips to their limits and challenging my mouth to open its widest. I took the first few inches, then paused to let my mouth acclimate.

"You can do better than that, Baby," said Holly.

I stroked his shaft a few times with my hand, hoping to buy some time, but he put an end to that by saying, "I don't want no handjob."

"Come on, Baby. Give Daddy what he wants."

I forced the tip of his dick to the back of my throat and paused to relax again. The girth of his cock was going to make it impossible not to gag. I bobbed up and down his shaft a few times, took another breath, and then rammed his erect penis down my throat.

Holly giggled, "Oh, you're such a good girl."

Their hands pressed hard at the back of my head, securing his cock deep in my throat. They held me there for what seemed like an eternity before I gagged. They reluctantly let me catch my breath, then pushed his cock back into my mouth. Joaquin started thrusting his hips, driving his cock further and further down my throat.

As much as I'd tried to relax, I couldn't prevent myself from gagging. I pulled back to cough, leaving long strands of mucus sagging between my mouth and his cock. With a pair of fingers, I looped the mucus back over his erection for extra lubrication, then impaled my head with it again, this time without prompting.

He slowly pushed his penis back down my throat, pulled back, then did it again. His hands gripped hard at my head, and his hips thrust ever more vigorously. In and out, over and over again, each time faster than the time before. My mouth ached, my throat burned, and I was nearly out of breath, but I didn't care. My Master wanted to cum, and I wanted to take him there.

Holly said, "Oh my God, Baby. You've got her now."

Joaquin responded by saying, "I'm close, Baby."

He was fucking me about as fast as he could, and when I heard the front door open and Chris exclaim, "WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?"

I tried to break free, but their grip on my head was too firm. Joaquin quit thrusting, and his body became rigid. I felt a spasm in his cock followed by a hot pulse of cum in my throat. Another spasm was followed by another pulse of cum. In all, he launched five cum-wads down my throat before his grip on my head eased, and he extracted himself from my mouth.

"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?"

Holly pulled up Joaquin's sweatpants, then they fell back onto the loveseat, his arm draped over her shoulder and her hand in his lap. Neither replied to Chris.

Cathryn closed the door and stepped to Chris's side, looking from me, still kneeling on the floor, to Chris while waiting for one of us to say something.

I wiped a dribble of cum from my mouth and looked up at the clock. I should have known better. It was midnight. We always let the girls open one present at midnight on their birthday. All I could think to say was, "I'm sorry you had to see this."

"YOU'RE SORRY ABOUT WHAT I SAW??? WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR SELF-RESPECT, DAD? ARE YOU SORRY ABOUT THAT TOO?"

"I'm sorry, I disappointed you."

"Disappointed me? What about you? That asshole is having an affair with your wife, and the best you can do is give him a blowjob?"

"It's not what it looks like," I protested.

"I know what's happening! Mom is having his baby, and you're just going to roll over and let it happen. You'll be a sap and raise the child while she continues to fuck anything with a dick." She shook her head in disgust and said, "God, I can't believe you're such a fucking loser."

"I'm doing the best I can," I whispered.

"What?" Chris asked.

I looked her in the eye and asked, "Was I a loser when I raised you?"

"That was different."

I shook my head, "It's not as different as you might think."

"Mom wasn't cheating on you then," she insisted.

I lowered my head, not wanting to chip any more away from our happy family facade than was absolutely necessary.

"You weren't cheating then, were you, Mom?"

Holly looked to Joaquin and said, "I told you, Joaquin's been around for a long time."

Chris's composure sagged. "No!"

Cathryn wrapped her arms around her sister's shoulder to steady her as Holly continued, "But that's not what's important. The real question is if your father was a loser when he raised you."

Chris struggled with the implications of what her mother had just said. She looked at me, half hoping for a father's guidance and half in disgust.

"You don't have to answer it right now," I said.

Holly scoffed at me. "Leave it to you to let her off the hook just when she needs to be landed." We waited a moment more for Chris to reply before Holly continued, "Why don't you go upstairs and put on the blue dress in your closet."

I'd forgotten how ridiculously I was dressed, so I didn't hesitate to go upstairs. I briefly considered putting on masculine clothes, but none were to be found. It was better if I followed Holly's instructions anyway. The dress was navy blue with white trim and a bit more modest than the rest of my dresses. It covered my non-existent cleavage and hung down well below my knees. When I returned downstairs, I found Joaquin and Holly still on the loveseat and the girls sitting in the kitchen. I sat down next to Chris and said, "I wish I could have been the father you wanted."

"I thought you were," she replied.

"I know you're disappointed in me, and I won't blame you if you don't want to talk to me anymore. But before you make any decisions, ask yourself if you can accept me the way I am."

"You mean like this, wearing a dress and giving blowjobs?"

"No, ask yourself if you ever loved me for who I am, or you just loved what I could do for you." She started to answer, but I interrupted her, "If you love me, then it won't matter how I'm dressed or who I have sex with."

She thought for a moment before asking, "Is that how it is with you and Mom? You love her no matter who she has sex with?"

"Sort of, but it's more like I accept her as she is, and she accepts me as I am."

"No matter who she has sex with?"

"If that's what it takes."

She shook her head. "That's not how a marriage is supposed to work."

I gently shook my head, "Maybe not in fairy tales, but in real life, it's our only hope."

"Are you saying infidelity is the only hope for a successful marriage?"

"Well, maybe for your mother and me, but what I meant was, we have to accept one another as we are."

"Do you love Mom when she's cheating on you?"

"I try."

"Bullshit!"

"I didn't say it was easy."

"Do you think she loves you?"

"Yes, I think she does."

"Does she say she loves you?"

I shook my head.

"She certainly doesn't treat you like she loves you."

"It's more complicated than that."

"Can't you see she's just using you?"

"It's tough, but I've just got to believe that she loves me the best that she can and that she's giving me everything she has to give."

"Listen to yourself. You sound so pathetic."

"I know it isn't what you wanted to hear, but think about how wonderful it would be for someone to love you exactly as you are, with no secrets and no excuses." Her eyes locked onto mine without betraying her thoughts. "The only price is that you have to accept them as they are without secrets or excuses."

"Wouldn't it be even better if she loved you and was loyal to you?"

"Of course, but your mother doesn't have that to give."

"So you're just going to be a doormat and let her walk all over you?"

"Would you rather I went back to Chicago?"

Chris shook her head. "Of course not."

At some point, Holly, Joaquin, and Cathryn slipped out and went to bed, leaving Chris and me to spend the small hours of the morning talking about what it meant to love someone.

I don't think we decided anything.

***

I found Joaquin and Holly asleep in a lover's embrace in the middle of what was once my bed. I cleaned off my face, put on a nightie, and, rather than disturb their sleep, I crawled between the sheets of the new daybed. I was staring at the patterns of the lights on the ceiling, struggling to quiet the thoughts running rampant through my mind when Holly lifted the covers and snuggled up next to me. She glided her hand across the silky nighty and asked, "Do you like the silky fabric against your skin."

"Yes."

"It's much better than wearing macho pajamas, isn't it?"

"It's a lot sexier," I agreed.

12