All Comments on 'Tango on the Razor's Edge Ch. 20'

by sinisterout

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wow this is horrible

Zero stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Holy fucking shit, having a marriage that is built around respect and actual fucking love is not some fantasy or Disney sell out. Millions of couples across all of time have had successful loving relationships without needing to fuck countless people on the side. This bitch needs therapy, they both do and they are toxic with one another. He needs to leave to Chicago again and she needs to accept she has grade A narcissist traits. She uses her kids as fucking props to keep him in line. Sorry not sorry but she's a fucking monster. I get this is a story and not real but the fact is countless people will read this and some might get the idea that this is perfectly fine for relationship standards. Those people are going to be misled by whatever messed up drivel you seem to have going on in your head with this story.

I hope next chapter he just kicks her to the curb, tells her to get an abortion, leaves and never looks back. She can either get help or continue going down with her fucked up life have her daughters hate her in the end and then she will get a sliver of what she deserves.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Imagine the worst, most badly written, most trashy soap opera in the world, multiply it by 100 and voila... you have this embarrassing mess of a story.

llyfrllyfralmost 2 years ago

she really is mentally ill

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is just fucking depressing. She's a pathological narcissist keeping him on the emotional yoyo. I don't know why I keep reading hoping that it'll actually get hot again... It just makes me feel bad for this guy and lose my hard-on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wow this is one of the best series I’ve read. The characters are complex and I found I oscillated wildly on how I felt about them. I can see why the series is so polarizing in the comments.

The_Winter_WitchThe_Winter_Witchalmost 2 years ago

Well, she needs help obviously, we'll see if our MC can extract himself if he wants, not even sure if he is liked by her obviously there isnt love. so not sure why stay so we shall see

Bham487Bham487almost 2 years ago

This story is just disgusting. Everything he said is bullshit. She is too fucked up and his life will always be horrible. He will finally kill himself. Even if he became what she wanted she wouldn’t be able to stick to relationship. She literally wants everything and is not willing to pay anything to get it. She’s good at manipulating but that’s it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I seem to recall enjoying the first few chapters of this story. But then it just turned nasty. It got really awful and abusive towards the husband. IIRC he eventually left her and moved away? I thought that would be the end of the story. I now see that there are more chapters. It is not a Femdom or FLR story at all. She is just a NPD abusive nutjob. I am quite disturbed by it. There are no redeeming features.

The author needs to stop this now. The author can actually write good stuff. It is just that this is depressing and abusive. Kick it into the long grass and start something else that has stuff like love, hope, happiness and fantasy fulfilled in it. Just get away from this nasty story.

snarbozsnarbozalmost 2 years ago

Dial it back a bit. Too over the top.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Disagree with the negative comments, I love the exploration in this series. I get that people don't like the characters, but remember it's fiction.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A depressing story of abusive control. Why would I want to read about that?

sinisteroutsinisteroutalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Dear readers, I regret to inform you that Literotica has rejected chapter 21, making it impossible to complete this series. I'm sorry to leave you hanging, but there's nothing I can do.

Happy reading, SO

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

If you aren’t gonna release the rest could you tell us a synopsis of how it ended then? I’ve been reading these every month for a year now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Why not just alter whatever isn’t allowed and continue the story anyway?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Just realised that I’ve already read part 21 when it was released briefly. Why not release part 22 and make a synopsis of the essential events that occurred in part 21. Please don’t stop I’ve invested so long into this story I want to see it end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

May as well give it for other users part 21 summed up from when I remembered reading it.

>Holly is insecure that night and morning believing that Nick will take off soon.

>Sex scene between Holly and Joaquin

>Afterwards Joaquin gets slightly insecure because of the “wet orgasm”

>Joaquin then asks Nick to ask Holly that he can stay with them. Implied heavily that Holly may have been listening in

> >Nick plays maid while Holly and Joaquin hang out together in front of him.

>Joaquin mentions it again, Holly says that the entire point of having a bull is so that he’s there briefly and if he wants to stay he would have to have the same role as Nick in the house (cuckhold cross dresser)

> Caitlin manages to get everyone up into her room (except for Joaquin) and says that he’s a shitty bull and is trying to financially mooch off them.

>They leave the room and Joaquin has been listening in all along. He’s humiliated being called a bum. He asks Holly what about their relationship. Holly says she was only with him for Nicks benefit and that he means nothing to her.

>Joaquin gets upset and asks Nick to drive him home.

This is where it ends likely leading to a conversation between Nick and Joaquin in the drive back to his home. But who knows. Please don’t stop releasing parts to this story, I’ve when reading it for over a year. Doing monthly uploads on a 27 part story was pretty cruel to begin with but you’re clearly very talented.

toshiro75toshiro75almost 2 years ago

It is really shame that it needed 20 chapters to put this garbage where it belong. In trash.

toshiro75toshiro75almost 2 years ago

It is a shame that we needed 20 chapters before this story is put in garbage, where it belongs.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Please just release part 22 and put a synopsis of part 21. I’ve been reading for over a year, let me see how it ends

The_Winter_WitchThe_Winter_Witchalmost 2 years ago

I would really like to see the end whomever added the synopsis thanks but i guess we wont

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Oh dear how sad, never mind. Good riddance to bad rubbish

mistimksmistimksover 1 year ago

> Dear readers, I regret to inform you that Literotica has rejected chapter 21, making it impossible to complete this series. I'm sorry to leave you hanging, but there's nothing I can do.

There's plenty you could do. Rewrite the bits literotica found objectionable. Post part 21 elsewhere and link here. And so on.

This is a real letdown.

bk3rdbk3rdover 1 year ago

I too would like to see #21 cleaned up and then the remainder of the initially proposed 27 (?).

As always the haters can never understand the submissive mind set and MUST BE IGNORED.

5*s

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hey nice plan, try and get people to pay to see the ending. Only flaw is, the story isn't worth doing that.

JimmyThePlungerJimmyThePlungerabout 1 year ago

Whilst this was never going to be a BTB story I had hopes once he fucked off to Chicago that it would end up with something different to him simply resuming his slide into suicide via the treatment from that cunt Holly.

I sorry the story cannot be finished but in may ways I´m glad to be finished with the story. Not really a storyline that I was ever comfortable with but it was well enough written o keep me coming back to it.

Have to say that whatever the rights and wrongs of your disagreement with Lit, dedicating so much time to an unfinished symphony is very disappointing. I´d have thought in such circumstances readers could be warned by one party or the other before this stage.

King_MacAulayKing_MacAulay8 months ago

Would still read if you came back to this! Just to let you know!

Bham487Bham4874 months ago

Typical cuck can’t finish anything.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous