Tannah the Warlord Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His claws poked into her chest causing her nipples to grow even stiffer against his palms as they thrust together, Aretta's heels digging into Tovan's calves as her ass and pussy slid down his twin shafts.

"I love it, keep fucking me," Aretta sighed as his two mushroom tips engorged inside her, her cunt drooling along his penis while her butt muscles clenched around its lower member. Her body trembled as she took him deep, her tailbone settling against the base of his tail, her juices slicking his groin as her sex rode up against the base of his cock.

She looked up at him and saw his mouth lolling toward the sky, his head turned with one eye fixed on her body as he fucked her. Aretta breathed rhythmically, moving with him, curling her toes as her asshole and vagina settled tightly around his two shafts, pinching their girths and pulling up their lengths before sliding down them again.

Her clitoris pulsed as her bush brushed across his scaled stomach and his fingers encircled her puckered areolas. Aretta could smell her cunt, the sweet scent of her sex wafting up from between them making her blush a little deeper as she pressed her pussy to Tovan's lap, smearing her moisture across his smooth scales.

He kneaded and pinched Aretta's soft naked breasts as she sat against him, straddling his tail and feeling his slick double prick swell in the grip of her ass and vagina. She stretched her legs out behind him, splaying her toes and rolling her pelvis forward and back, milking his two shafts, her clenched cunt pulling along his upper length while she forced his lower one deep into her butt.

Aretta squeezed the back of Tovan's neck while she angled her hips down, driving his slick upper cock through her tight pussy muscles while dragging her butthole up against the flared bell of his lower penis.

She gazed up at his one visible eye, her mouth agape as she let his throbbing dual member glide into her two holes in alternation.

Then Tovan let out a shuddering warble and drove both members deep into Aretta, jostling her. He reared back and thrust into her again with a hard slap, his clawed hands curling around her ribcage as he took her with sudden rapid shoves.

"Ahh ahhhh," Aretta squealed as Tovan pounded her butt and pussy, his slick, twin penises surging smoothly through her asshole and parted slit, her breasts and feet tossing and her thighs rippling.

"Oooooh Tovan, use me," she growled, her voice shaking from the beat of his groin, her cunt slippery around his upper member and her butthole burning as it stretched and dragged along the lower one.

Suddenly there was a pressure inside her as both Tovan's penis bulbs engorged, each of them expelling something hot and slimy that lubricated his lengths as they drew back for another push.

Tovan seemed to vibrate as he orgasmed inside her, his hips pumping fast while his two hard cocks slid into the swells of cum that filled her.

"Haaahhh, ahhhh," Aretta moaned as she bounced against his lap, her tits twirling as Tovan came, his slippery load lubricating her clenched butthole and slicking the spread of her sex as he penetrated her with short quick thrusts.

She felt both penises pulse and squirt in tandem as he slowed his pushes, pulling them back, their erect tips seeming to tug at both her openings as they let loose a final spray of cum inside her.

Aretta shivered as Tovan's cocks slipped out of her, releasing a flood of gooey seed as he straightened and set her feet on the ground, his tail whipping back out behind him while his twin members shrank and slid slowly back into his body.

Her knees wobbled and Aretta turned to lean against the rock behind her as she struggled to keep her balance.

"Ooooh, that was good," she shuddered, leaning forward with her butt out, her feet spread apart, her body shaking as cum oozed from her ass and pussy, running down her thighs, falling in large droplets that landed in the dirt beneath her.

She listened to the sounds of wind across the hill and the bodies of men preparing to depart as she tightened her cunt muscles and expelled lizard man cum from her vagina.

Then to her surprise, Tovan put his hands on her ass. She felt his long tongue glide down her butt crack, around her parted sex and up over her reflexively tightening asshole.

"Ahhh, ohhhh ... wow that feels interesting," she sighed, feeling Tovan's tongue slither through her labia, dragging his slippery seed out across her butthole. She relaxed her ass as he licked her, and felt his tongue slide up her butt.

"Haaaahhh," she gasped, feeling a chill as her asshole tightened around his tongue, feeling it pull back through her ass, slick with his orgasm.

"Ohh, I've never had anyone do that to me before," Aretta laughed as he held her cheeks apart and licked down into her, his cordlike tongue gliding around the rim of her butthole as she gaped between his palms.

Aretta curled her toes and tightened her butt muscles as the warm lash slid into her ass, dragging over her tailbone as it retracted. She felt a shiver between her shoulder blades as her asshole closed around the surging appendage, squeezing it as it pulled back.

She relaxed and felt her butthole open wide, then she clenched around his tongue as it snaked down into her. Tovan pressed her cheeks together around it and Aretta sighed as the hot wet cord pulled through her butt crack, slicking it with saliva.

He backed away finally and Aretta stood up, feeling completely slippery between her legs as she moved to put on her trousers.

"That was ... really different," she said as she pushed her leg through a pant sleeve, smiling when Tovan aimed one of his dark orbs at her. "... a good kind of different. I enjoyed it alot," she clarified.

"I told you, I am skilled with human women," he said, his voice a rasping hiss. Aretta pulled her underwear up against her sex and felt Tovan's seed seep into the cloth.

"You've kept your word, perhaps I'll let you do it again," she chuckled, but when she looked up Tovan was nowhere to be seen.

About an hour later Aretta was riding side-by-side with Tannah, her ass and groin damp against the saddle.

She could see their stone-fortified hill disappearing in the evening fog with every glance back. Her sallet allowed her to turn her head a little, and it was just enough to catch glimpses of the plain behind them by twisting her upper body.

"You seem quiet," Tannah said, "something on your mind?" Aretta shrugged, feeling the crotch of her pants cling to her sticky thighs, her butt crack still slick with Tovan's spit and cum.

"I had the most interesting sex this morning ..." she wanted to say, looking at the backs of a few rider's heads as she contained the gleeful admission.

"Nothing in particular ... general," Aretta said, seeing commander Ardenz turn his head to listen in.

Aretta looked up at the landscape surrounding them. White fog blanketed the flat scrub-covered land around them for miles in every direction, making it appear at times as if they were marching across clouds bridging the mountain ranges on either side of the valley.

The day's ride was supposed to take them around the southern cliffs and into the lowlands where Turmadond began.

"Is something bothering you, my love?" Tannah asked. The comment caught Aretta off-guard. Tannah rarely showed affection toward her in the open. Their relationship was illegal. Hearing her confess her love was bewilderingly scandalous.

"Of course there is," Aretta answered.

"The idea of being executed as leddir when we reach Turmadond is foremost," she thought.

"You only call me general when you've got something to say," Tannah laughed. Aretta felt her cheeks burn and thanked her sallet for concealing her embarrassment.

"Well, there's this fog, for one," Aretta said.

"Really? I kind of like it," Tannah said back. "We've got warriors out a hundred feet on either side of us, with archers for support. Any ambush we run into won't expect us so far from the road."

"I'm sure we'll be safe with you in command, general, that isn't what bothers me," Aretta responded, staring out into the chill mist. "woglins though..."

"Rats the size of dogs?" Tannah asked. "Are those even real?"

"Their tunnels are definitely real," Aretta answered. "About four children fall into woglin dens each year around Aumtgrist."

She leaned to one side just for the brief reassuring glimpse of earth under her horse's feet.

"This fog must make it awfully difficult to spot the signs of a woglin nest, I hope your guides know their business."

"So do I," Tannah agreed, "is that the only thing on your..."

Aretta heard a shout from the trail ahead and her gaze shot forward. Then she heard laughter and playful banter. She loosened her grip on her spear and realized how sweaty her palm was around its haft.

She held the weapon pointed upward, its butt resting on the stirrup of her right foot. The way it swayed in her grip as her horse trotted down the road gave her something to focus on other than huge rodents, and for that, she was thankful.

"I'm sorry I snuck out this morning," Tannah said, drawing Aretta's attention again. "I'll make it up to you later, whatever you want," she hinted.

"Sometimes I'm unsure how Balter keeps up with you," Aretta said with a grin, glancing forward to see if anyone else was listening. "... and that's saying a lot."

She glanced back at Tannah and could tell that she was smiling behind her bevor.

"I love you," she thought. She imagined herself saying the words, and even moved her tongue like she was speaking them. She wished that she could just say it aloud.

She wondered how Tannah would react after hearing that she'd had sex with a Silgan that morning.

"Tannah won't care, she sleeps with everyone," she told herself, "and I whored myself for years, why should this be abhorrent?"

She decided to bring it up later, somewhere where she wouldn't have to yell over the stomping of hooves and the clickety-clack of plate armor.

The fog thinned as the expedition rode uphill. The roads skirting the mountain range grew less even, rising up and descending while the vegetation became taller and more abundant. The city of Turmadond sat on the coast, just a day's ride south of where they planned to make camp.

The watch towers flanking the main road remained still but for a small contingent of knights sitting atop their beasts, their lances and crossbows at the ready, their heads following the contingent of lizard men as Tannah and the rest of the company rode past.

The day was a slog. Just sitting stationary in the saddle and watching the landscape change felt like work for the boredom that it caused.

Aretta and Tannah played word games and tried to name as many types of trees as they could to try and whittle away the hours.

After about twelve hours they started staking down the tents and grazing the horses, this time surrounded by trees, atop a short hill that was crisscrossed by footpaths. It would be much harder to establish a good perimeter, Aretta realized as she dismounted her horse and let Rauldur take the reins.

Camp was erected as usual, with one central tent for command and each officer's tent close by. Tannah and Aretta usually slept in the main command tent and, as a result, a few of her commanders knew that they were intimately involved.

It was unfortunate, but having fought in Tannah's short campaign against the raiding Silgans Aretta could see the value in knowing where one's commanding officer was at all times.

Aretta had just assigned the last member of their security patrol when Balter approached her and Tannah with a resigned look on his face.

"Could we maybe get a lesson in?" he asked, scratching his head nervously.

She helped Tannah outfit him in padding and they found a fairly secluded spot between three trees.

They'd been doing this during the off-hours for some time, teaching Balter the basics of swordplay whenever he was around and she wasn't busy.

He'd gotten a little better at it, or ... well ... he knew how to parry and run away, at least.

Balter's strength as a fighter, if Aretta was being asked, was his ability to run away.

"Hah!" he laughed after deflecting a cut from Tannah's curved training weapon with his shield and retreating before she could whack his exposed knee.

"Why are you laughing, all you did was lose ground?" Aretta teased. Balter glanced over at her while she leaned up against a tree and watched them spar.

"I count any exchange where I'm not dead or on the ground as a victory," he proclaimed.

Tannah scoffed behind her bevor.

"You might as well condition yourself for a foot race," she said, taking short, measured steps toward him with her sword and shield raised.

She moved as if to lunge and when his guard came up she twirled her point around the underside of his round shield and poked him in the exposed armpit.

"Ahhghh!" he groaned, batting at her blade and retreating too late.

"Stabbed in the lung, dead," Tannah said. "You should really try attacking," she instructed while they both moved back to their starting positions and sank into battle stances.

Aretta watched with amusement as Balter hurled himself at her with his shield raised, knocking away a cut from her weapon and thrusting his straight blade at her underarm.

Tannah retreated a step, spun the tip of her blade around in a circle to catch his weapon in a parry, then braced herself behind the shield, deflecting his charging body with her shoulder.

Balter deflected off of her, stumbled sideways and fell forward into the damp dirt with a grunt.

Aretta clapped, slowly, trying not to giggle as Tannah helped Balter to his feet again.

It wasn't her goal to make him feel bad, but she could see the frustration in his eyes under his earth-speckled helm. She got a twinge of satisfaction from that.

"Better, but remember your balance is nearly as important as keeping your guard up," Tannah told him.

Balter glanced at Aretta as he reset. She was blushing with the effort of keeping a straight face.

Aretta could see his downcast stare in her mind. That gaze was embedded deep in her memory from sucking his cock so many times.

She wasn't really ashamed that she'd been his whore, but there was still something about him that rubbed her the wrong way.

"That stare," she realized as he faced Tannah for another round.

He advanced, keeping his shoulders level as he raised his weapon, aiming its point at Tannah's head.

Tannah beat at his weapon but he feinted around her guard. Sensing the deception and seeing him lunge, Tannah sank low and punched his sword hand with her shield.

The impact rang aloud and as the weapon fell from Balter's grip Tannah pressed the point of her weapon into his groin, peering out from under her shield while Balter grimaced in defeat.

Balter looked at Aretta again, brow scrunched, as he picked up his weapon and moved back to his starting place.

"He looks down on me," Aretta thought, "and not just when I'm between his legs, in general. He thinks of me as ... less, I can tell."

That was why she enjoyed this so much, she was almost sure of it.

Aretta reached into her coat and squeezed the medallion of her goddess. She did it instinctively whenever she felt off about something.

The metal figurine chained around her neck was supposed to impart Unbei's wisdom when a prayer was whispered to it.

Aretta didn't pray anymore and only kept the medallion for her habit of feeling it in her palm, because it eased her fear when she was alone.

Watching Balter get his ass kicked by his wife, who started as a whore herself, and could so easily beat him in such a "manly sport," was just more evidence that any faith Aretta still had in Unbei was likely misplaced.

She'd gone against that faith when she'd chosen to practice stick fighting, and then again when she'd started whoring.

Besting a man in combat, something she did regularly back then, was considered foolish to try, if you were a girl. Becoming a whore was ... well, girls only did that when they'd given up entirely on the goddess, so they would have her believe.

Aretta watched Tannah knock Balter's weapon out of his grip with a quick stroke of her blade.

Why did she feel the need for it now, she wondered. Balter was like most of the men she'd sold her body to, he even followed many of the tenets of Unbei's religion without realizing it, and that made him extra predictable.

She could pretty much construct this exact moment in her mind without ever knowing it really happened; the humble husband who'd spent his life believing a woman couldn't be better than him, now training in secret to repair his injured pride.

Tannah shoved past Balter's guard, wedging herself between his arms as she pressed the blade of her weapon against his neck.

Here he was, getting beaten up by his wife over a manly idea.

She found herself clutching the medallion tightly to her breast once again.

"Could it be ... no," she thought, uncurling her fingers. She heard Balter curse under his breath, and it was there again, that feeling.

"Guilt," she thought.

She felt bad for making fun of him.

Tannah had every right to tease him of course, being married to the man. She could only imagine how he'd been before they were married, before she'd, "softened his edges," as they would say if their genders were reversed.

That's what it was, why she was feeling guilty.

She watched him sink into his, still slightly awkward, fighting stance.

He was suffering to fit an ideal that was nonsense.

Balter was a smart man, at least, smart about getting what he wanted. He wasn't a fighter.

He might as well be flogging himself for impropriety back at the temple in Aumtgrist for how badly he was being beaten.

Aretta squeezed her medallion once more and then let it go, allowing it to dangle freely inside her coat.

Her eyes moistened a little, watching them spar. This was almost romantic, she realized, feeling an unusual sense of kinship with Balter in the moment.

He wasn't the only one who suffered to be a part of Tannah's world, a world that existed in spite of religion, propriety and ... a few of the king's laws, if she was being honest.

She wanted to laugh at the irony, that Balter was suffering because he had a cock.

"I've been too hard on him," she thought.

"What are we doing here, training his clumsy sword hand, when we could be laughing, fucking, and just living life, without worry?" she wondered.

Her stifled laughter was now running down her cheeks in the form of happy tears.

She quickly wiped them away, hoping no-one had noticed.

Aretta took a deep breath.

She watched Balter's struggle start to turn dire as he started to become even more frustrated.

She decided to help even the score a little.

"I fucked one of the Silgans earlier," she admitted aloud.

Tannah stopped in place, mid-bout, stood up, adorned in her armor, and stared at Aretta.

Balter, seeing his opportunity, lunged at her armpit for a killing blow, but Tannah snatched the middle of his blade, twisted it free of his grip and threw it in the dirt in front of her.

She lifted her face plate, revealing a little sweat on her forehead.

"Damn," Aretta, cursed under her breath, her heart racing.

"Really?" Tannah asked.

"What was that like?" she said as Balter lifted his practice helm off of his head and stood next to her, not seeming to care that he'd lost the last exchange.

"You aren't even a little jealous?" Aretta asked.

"Do you want me to be?" Tannah asked back.

"You should fight her," Balter suggested, seizing a different kind of opportunity.

Tannah smirked, absurdly.

"You can fight her if you want, I don't feel like getting beaten up right now," Tannah concluded.