Tannah the Warlord Pt. 05

Story Info
Aretta and Tannah explore their relationship on the road.
17.9k words
4.17
1.5k
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/25/2023
Created 03/31/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
yembrose
yembrose
125 Followers

It had been about twenty minutes since Aretta watched Tannah fuck Beustalar and Balter and she was already back at it with the Duke of Turmadond, who was, strangely, better known as Lord Cavil.

Aretta stood silent with her arms crossed, listening to the gentle rustle of Tannah's skirt while Cavil laid between her legs, thrusting into her, shuddering with pleasure while she caressed his sweating back. Aretta stared at Tannah's pussy while he had her, his knees wide enough apart for her to see his balls slapping against her naked groin.

"Don't feel shy if you wanna touch yourself," Alswain suggested. Aretta didn't even turn to look at him.

She watched Tannah's heels rub against the backs of Cavil's thighs and saw her angle her hips toward him with each shove.

"Uhhh, ahhh ... oooh," she moaned, her skirt jangling each time she took his length.

In recent months Aretta had gone from whoring to soldiering and bodyguarding.

It definitely paid better, and she enjoyed being Tannah's mistress on the side, but lately, the inaction, coupled with the torment of watching everyone degrade her lover, had begun to wear on Aretta.

"Or I could ..." Alswain started.

"I'm NOT going to let you fuck me," Aretta said, cutting him off while Tannah moaned softly in the background.

"... Not even with my tongue?" he continued, "I can treat you like a real lady y'know, not just some whore," he whispered. "I'm quite good at pleasing ladies. My Lord and your lover can both attest to that."

"Ahhh, ahhh, ohh fuck me," Tannah sighed as Cavil squeezed her breasts and drove his cock into her with a hard slap.

Aretta felt her vagina grow moist, her juices seeping along the lips of her sex, drawing a line of wetness in her panties as she shifted her weight from one foot to the other.

Tannah's gasps and ... SOME of Alswain's suggestions were turning her on, it was true, but it had been weeks since she'd had a truly satisfying orgasm.

Tannah would usually help her to one before bed, but there'd been no time at all for a long, breath stealing climax like she used to have with her. Not since planning the expedition from Bristelkeer began.

She noticed Alswain staring at her when she glanced in his direction by accident, shifting her gaze quickly back to Tannah and Cavil.

"You're blushing," Alswain said. Aretta felt her face burn as she stared at Cavil's naked butt, watching it clench each time he drove his stiffened length into Tannah's hairy cunt. Tannah's hand drifted down his back to his ass and she dug her fingernails into his right cheek while looking over his shoulder at Aretta and Alswain.

"Haahh," she gasped as he thrust deep into her and remained there a moment, his balls pressed tightly against her sex. Her mouth gaped and her eyes rolled back as Cavil reared back and continued to fuck her at a brisk pace.

Balter sat at the other end of the tent, looking bored.

"I'm so annoyingly horny right now," Aretta thought. "I wouldn't mind a ride on Balter's cock, that's how bad it is," she decided. "Need to focus. I've got a job to do."

Tannah moaned over the slap of flesh as Cavil's groin beat against her.

"Ohh yes!" she gasped, curling her toes, her thighs jiggling while Cavil pounded her, his balls producing a crisp rhythm against Tannah's pussy.

A thin trickle of liquid across her asshole told Aretta that he was cumming inside of her, cumming inside her girlfriend.

He pulled out and stood up, his pearly-white goo oozing from Tannah's open cunt. She laid on her back before him, her legs apart and her skirt hiked up to her waist, her sweat-covered breasts heaving while Cavil watched his seed spill from between her splayed pink curtains.

"Don't think I'm done with you yet, slut," he said, reaching down and taking her by the hair.

"Aahhh ..." she yelped, "of course not my lord," she gasped, sitting up and letting his cum pour down her inner thigh as she wrapped her lips around the head of his cock.

Aretta watched her mouth move along the Duke's slick erection.

"Fuck ..." she thought, feeling her clitoris harden just from listening to her moan around him. The metal bits on the hem of Tannah's dress clinked softly as she bobbed and sucked, gripping his shaft and milking it with her wrist. Globs of cum fell from under her skirt and landed on the ground between her knees while she worked.

Aretta watched her closely, squirming in her pants and feeling her wet sex rub against her crotch seam.

Some minutes afterward Aretta emerged into the open air with Tannah behind her, her body wrapped in a silken robe to hide the outlandish clothing she was wearing.

There was a good deal of noise around them as people uprooted in preparation for the day's journey.

Lizard folk scurried past as Aretta led Tannah and Balter back to their tent. The caravan would be ready to leave two hours before noon as usual.

Aretta saw two lizard men pass by them with their huge, unstrung, bows slung over their shoulders and as her stomach groaned she wondered how successful the hunt had been the previous night.

Eating dried venison wasn't so bad when compared to the nights without meat. A human could only last so long on stale bread and hard cheese before the horses started to look delicious.

She looked around at the rocky outcroppings crowning the hill they had made their camp on. It was the only landmark like it for nearly a mile in any direction, surrounded on all sides by plains and thin shrubbery and topped with granite spikes that could provide excellent cover for their archers if needed.

Although the main Silgan camp was at the base of the hill, a few of Tratalis's hunters had stayed near its crown on Ardenz's request, due to their ability to see in the dark.

This place was like a natural fortress, Aretta thought while she threw Tannah's tent flap open and peeked inside, ushering Tannah and Balter in, then glancing around at the surrounding rush of bodies.

She turned to follow them and felt a hand on her arm. Aretta turned and saw Rauldur, a tallish red-haired man.

"Been looking for you," he said, "you were supposed to take your morning break twenty minutes ago, miss."

Aretta cringed a little. She hated being called "miss."

She felt her hunger rise up at the mention as if it could hear him and she knew she'd better eat something or she would be snacking in the saddle later.

"Alright, one hour," she agreed, looking at Tannah then turning and stepping past the big man. She walked casually toward the eating area, stopping halfway and making a detour as she noticed how urgently she needed to pee.

There were several different mud pits, holes where the men chucked their night soil, or just stood at the lip to relieve themselves.

Aretta approached one of them, untied her pants and squatted in front of a bush. She may not be able to pee directly into the thing but the men weren't very accurate when they did it either, she reasoned, feeling a thin stream of piss trickle off of her butt as she sprayed messily into the dirt.

She was almost finished when Alswain appeared from behind a rocky outcrop, moved up to the edge of the mud pit and started unbuttoning his trousers.

Aretta looked away as he noticed her, bare-assed and urinating. She heard him pull out his cock and start peeing just a few feet away.

When her stream became just a slow drip she raised her head again and caught him staring at her naked butt. He looked out at the barren horizon, seeming a little embarrassed, his member slightly erect between his fingers.

"You don't have to say anything," he told her as she waited for her pee to finish dripping off of her. "I'm not here to bother you, I promise." Aretta frowned as she stood up, pulling her pants up around her thighs but leaving her hairy cunt exposed as she took a long look at Alswain's solidifying prick.

He snuck a peek at her and looked away when he saw her staring at his cock. Cautiously, he stole another glance and when she didn't turn away he started to gaze hungrily at her bush.

She let him get a good eyeful and watched him grow hard until his pee stream became chaotic and dribbled over his knuckle.

"Fuck," he cursed, raising his hand to keep piss from running down his hand and into his pants.

Aretta grinned and pulled her underwear up against her damp sex, covering herself.

"Just so you know, I'll be alone in my tent for the next thirty minutes," Alswain said as she walked away, tucking his large, stiff penis, precariously into his pants.

"... And at least another thirty after that I'll bet," she mumbled, turning to go find food.

She sat down by a fire, surrounded by eight men, all chewing venison, belching, and humming naughty limericks. Aretta suspected that she might be the subject of one or two of the passages in their poems but they never spoke those words aloud in her presence.

She ate a piece of dried meat and some cheese wedged between two hunks of bread, and enjoyed the heat of the flame, all the while watching the men around her glance her way experimentally.

She felt her juices moistening the seat of her underwear as she devoured her sandwich and, for just a moment, entertained thoughts of letting one of these horny men have a go at her before they set off.

"Should I?" she thought, looking around at each of them and sizing them up for the purpose. "He looks filthy, I can smell that one from across the flame ... he's got a weird cock, I've seen it ..."

"Would Tannah be okay with this?" Aretta asked herself. "Tannah would probably ask to join us," she reasoned.

"... Oh, that one. He's kind of handsome," she said in her mind, remembering watching him spar.

She pushed the last bite of her sandwich into her mouth and chewed it, her eyes focused on the tall, mostly shaved man sitting two places down.

"I'm doing it," she told herself, seeing him look her way briefly, then look again when he noticed her staring back.

When he stood up to return to his tent Aretta followed him discreetly, watching him from a few paces, looking for her chance to approach him and say something ... suggestive, to make her intentions known.

"Would you like to ... play, satisfy each other ... do you want to fuck?" she thought, letting the conversation play out in her head.

He looked startled when he turned and saw her and his surprised reaction made Aretta jump.

"Oh ... hi," he said, wiping sweat from his forehead nervously. "Uhhh, can I help you? Uhh, Officer Aretta?" he asked, looking a little frightened.

Aretta opened her mouth to speak and ...

"I want you to carry me into that tent and make me squeal with desire," she thought, but the words didn't come out.

It felt wrong. She was Tannah's chief security officer now. He'd probably think he had no choice.

"Nothing, carry on," she said. The man nodded and slid into his tent.

Aretta turned around, took a deep breath, burying her disappointment, and started marching back toward her horse.

Then she heard a voice from nearby.

"Let me," it said, in an almost sing-song kind of hiss.

Aretta turned mid-stride. She hadn't noticed the man standing where he was because his greenish scales made him blend in with the surrounding brush.

"... help you," he finished, standing up straight and tilting his head to look at her.

He was a lean-muscled lizard man, wearing only a harness with some tools, his entire scaled figure exposed to her. One of Tratalis's hunters, she realized.

"I don't know if ..." Aretta started to say, blushing a little as he studied her from where he stood.

"You are horny, yes?" he asked.

Aretta stared at him, not sure how to answer.

"I can smell," he said. "Your' ... smell is potent."

Aretta felt her face and chest grow hot and she knew her blush was fully obvious.

"What is your name?" Aretta asked when she couldn't think of what to say next.

"I am called Tovan, if it helps you," he answered. "I do not think it is relevant. You and I both want something the other can give, that is all that matters."

Aretta raised an eyebrow and looked around, unsure how she felt about Tovan's forwardness.

"If discretion is of concern I can take you behind that tall rock over there," he said, pointing his nose at a pillar-like stone that sat amidst some brush. "I can assure you that your needs will be met, I am skilled with human women."

Aretta looked at Tovan's body. His groin was a scaled ridge that seemed to run straight from his stomach to the underside of his tail.

She had no idea if he had the necessary equipment, but hearing him talk was making her very curious.

"You've got about twenty minutes, Tovan," Aretta said.

She followed the lithe lizard man around the rock, took off her shoes and slid out of her pants and tunic while he removed his harness.

Aretta leaned naked against the rock and watched him approach her, her bare nipples growing firm from the gentle breeze.

She watched his head plumage stand up slowly as he drew close, placing his scaled hand on her ribs and moving it up over her breast. His palm was smooth and warm, gliding over her areola, his clawed finger tips scratching gently across her collar as he squeezed.

Aretta felt her clitoris swell as his other hand touched her waist and moved down her naked thigh. She raised a knee, putting her foot up on the rock, and made gentle thrusting motions while Tovan groped her breast, a not-so-subtle hint that he ought to touch her further down.

When his other hand drifted inward and he dragged his fingers through her bush, Aretta let out an excited whimper.

"Ooh, now you're getting it," Aretta sighed as he curled his hand around her naked sex. Aretta shivered as his smooth flesh caressed the seam of her womanhood. She felt her flower open with desire as his fingers slid over it and then moved away.

Tovan placed both hands on Aretta's breasts and she sighed as he squished them together, brushing his thumbs over her aroused nipples.

Aretta blushed as he played with her tits, her pussy drooling as she rocked her hips and stared at his reptilian head with lust in her eyes.

Then he knelt, dragging his soft palms down to her waist, putting his nose to her hairy groin. She saw his nostrils flare as he breathed in her scent, and then she felt a thrill of pleasure as Tovan's long lizard tongue snaked around her cunt and up her butt crack, before drawing back into his mouth.

"Hhaaahh," Aretta gasped as the slick appendage licked around her groin again, her clit throbbing under the trail of moisture it left behind. "Ohh, whoaa," she shivered, feeling it wrap around her sex, pulling over her vagina and across her butthole.

Aretta's knees trembled as Tovan licked her, his tongue gliding between her cheeks and along the split of her womanhood while he held her by the hips.

"Ahhh ohhh yeah ..." she moaned, her toes curling as she felt the fork of his tongue spread against her asshole, her pussy drooling along the wet tendril as it retracted, dragging along her groove and parting her labia.

Then she felt it curl smoothly around the curve of her sex and into her vagina.

Her mouth hung open in a silent gasp as the warm lash pulled slowly back through her moist curtains, her clitoris throbbing against its surface.

Aretta's chest heaved as Tovan's tongue slid up her pussy, his hot saliva flowing along her furrow and dribbling down her thighs as it drew back, caressing the roof of her vagina.

"Ohh Tovan, that's ... amazing, whoa," Aretta moaned, her cunt squeezing the slippery tendril as it surged into her, their combined juices dripping off of her minora as it dragged back through her labia.

Her palms were starting to sweat against the rock, her fingernails scraping at the granite slab supporting her. Aretta's face and chest burned as Tovan probed the inside of her cunt with his narrow tongue.

He pressed his snakelike nose against her hairy pubis and Aretta squirmed as his long wet lash slid across her swollen clit, dipping into her pussy and gliding back to her opening with its fork splayed.

"Ohhh, you really are ... quite good," she said, putting a trembling hand on the side of his feathered head and thrusting as he licked into her sex.

"Ahhhh, ohhh, yes," she sighed, goosebumps crawling down her legs as his slippery tongue moved against her pulsing clitoris, pushing through her tightened vagina muscles and drawing back, slick with her dew. She felt a tingle in her groin as she rocked her hips, feeling Tovan's long appendage slide across her throbbing bud as it reached into her, his drool coursing along its length as it pulled back over it.

"Ohhh, I'm cumming," she gasped, her arms and legs shaking, her cheeks hot and her nipples erect atop her pale breasts, her pussy dripping saliva as Tovan dragged his tongue through its lips. She felt her juices flow thicker across his long lash as she came on it, fucking his reptilian mouth and taking tremulous breaths.

"Ahhh, ooooh ..." she shuddered as the fork of his tongue slipped from her cunt, slid over her stiffened clit and pulled back through his lips. She laid back against the rock, humping the air, her pussy open and wet, blushing as Tovan watched her writhe in a bout of ecstasy.

"Ohhh, I'm still cumming, it's intense," she laughed, a little embarrassed by the way Tovan stared at her.

He stood upright, caressing her sides. Aretta looked down at his groin and her eyes widened in amazement as she saw his cock.

Two engorged penis shafts protruded, one above the other, from under a wide scale at the base of his tail. Her heart raced as Tovan pulled her toward him. His clawed fingers curled around her buttocks and he lifted her up against his body.

Aretta ran her thumbs over his scaled shoulders and felt his heart beat in his chest as her breasts pressed against him.

She felt him purr as he lowered her onto his strange member, her lips parting as she felt the rounded tip of one penis head push apart her labia while the other one pressed against her butthole.

She clenched and felt the lower head slide past and along her butt crack as the upper one slipped snugly into her vagina.

"Ohhhh, Tovan ..." she gasped, clinging to his scaled neck and feeling his cock swell with arousal, one shaft throbbing against the slick roof of her cunt and the other pulsing, sandwiched between her cheeks. She felt his tail fold under her, its soft underside laying against her spine, draping over her shoulder and across her collar.

His hands moved up her sides to her breasts and he kneaded them with his palms while cradling Aretta with his tail. Aretta felt his hips move under her, pushing his upper penis head deeper into her cunt while the other one thrust between her butt cheeks, rubbing over her tightened butthole.

She could feel the strength of his body, sitting atop his taut thigh muscles, her bare feet dangling behind him, her nipples pinched between his scaled knuckles. Aretta pressed the soles of her feet to Tovan's muscled calf and lifted herself up a half inch. She felt the bulb of his lower penis head engorge between her cheeks and she relaxed her asshole as she sat against him, allowing it to push through the narrow ring and slide up her ass.

Tovan let out a rumbling purr as both shafts of his cock sank into Aretta. She felt each of them pulse together within her and then felt them pull back through her pinching butthole and cunt then surge deeper, their tips swelling as her wet groin pressed against him.

"Is this how you normally do it?" Aretta sighed as Tovan started thrusting gently, his twin penises slick with saliva, gliding through her wet labia and her parted cheeks. She felt her vagina squeeze the head of his upper member as it pushed deep and pulled back, his lower erection stiffening as her asshole dragged toward its aroused bulb.

yembrose
yembrose
125 Followers