Tannah the Warlord Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhh it feels so gooood," Aretta moaned, delighting in Alswain and Balter's hungry stares as their members throbbed in their hands. "I haven't had such a hard cock in so long," she gasped, her clitoris swelling, her cunt gripping the solid, slick ivory rod as Tannah pulled it back and drove its wide head to the end of her vagina.

"Ahhh," she sighed, arching her back and curling her toes, feeling her labia glide along the sides of Tannah's penis and touch her sculpted balls.

"I will do ... anything you want ... if you let me fuck you," Alswain shuddered, the tip of his erection engorging as his fingers slid up against it.

"Same ..." Balter groaned over the slap of flesh.

"Anything huh ..." Aretta sighed as Tannah thrust into her, spreading her sex wide against the base of her penis, biting her lip as she ogled her pale naked body and squeezed her hips.

Aretta pulled her knees toward her chest signaling her lover to stop. Her whole body quivered as Tannah drew the girthy bell of her cock through her spasming pussy muscles.

Tannah sat down between her legs and Aretta touched her slippery sex, her clitoris throbbing between her fingers as she stroked her drooling slit.

Aretta looked up at the three men who were lustfully gazing down at her bare figure, cocks in hand. Balter and Alswain narrowed their eyes at her as she considered what "anything," might be. Cavil had an amused grin that seemed to widen as Aretta stroked her wet cunt and imagined the possibilities.

Aretta turned her head towards Balter, looking down at his erect and precum slicked penis and blushing as her fingers curled into her vagina.

"Who wants to get between us first?" Aretta asked as she stroked down into herself and imagined their firmly aroused penises doing the job.

"Me," "I do," Balter and Alswain spoke at once.

Aretta smiled up at each of them, curling her toes against the floor coverings as she thrust her stiffened clit between her wet fingers.

"Notice, that whoever is between my legs will have Tannah's cock in his arse," she clarified. Balter grimaced and shrank back. She looked up at Alswain and saw him stroking his chin in contemplation.

He glanced at Tannah, who was idly milking the phallus as if it were real. She raised her eyebrows suggestively at him as she ran her fingers along its polished ivory underside to its bulbous head.

"I'll do it," Cavil said, pulling his shirt over his head and standing up. Alswain slid past him as he moved in between her and Tannah, grabbing Aretta's ankles and lifting them up.

Aretta got goosebumps all over her bare body as he grinned down at her, his cock fully erect above her cunt. She felt her clitoris throb between her finger knuckles as she dragged them back through her moist folds, spreading herself in invitation as he held her legs apart.

He didn't use his hands to insert himself, instead moving his hips, pressing the head of his penis to Aretta's wet seam. She felt its bell flare as it pushed through her open flower, and she shivered as his whole prick slid into her vagina.

He leaned in close and put his hands on her breasts, his cock fully erect in the squeeze of her cunt. Aretta's knees pressed against his thighs as he groped her naked chest, pinching her tender nipples while his member throbbed within her.

"Just so you're aware, my seed won't get you with child," Cavil said, grasping her supple tits while Tannah climbed onto him and started rubbing her phallus between his cheeks.

Aretta smirked. She'd heard that excuse a good number of times.

"I've been with over a hundred women, including my wife, you have my word," he reassured her, seeing the distrust in her eyes.

Aretta's expression softened. She caressed his ribs and felt the tip of his member pulse against her cervix.

"Fill me with your serpent's venom only if you're prepared to suck it out of me afterward," Aretta said, blushing, feeling her juices flow against his shaft as it remained bathed in her warmth and hard.

Cavil nodded in agreement, then groaned as Tannah slid into him. Aretta felt his cock swell even broader as she thrust into his ass.

Aretta saw Tannah smiling gleefully as she mounted him, rolling her hips back slowly and driving her pelvis against his bottom.

Cavil laid against Aretta, sighing into her ear while Tannah fucked him, her breasts swaying between her elbows as she pushed her ivory penis through his parted cheeks.

Aretta felt his mushroom tip engorge in her pussy each time Tannah pushed into him and she started thrusting with Tannah, letting his slick erection glide through her taut vagina muscles.

She looked up at Balter and Alswain who were still stroking their penises distractedly.

"I'll suck your cocks if you suck each other's first," Aretta said sweetly as she drove her cunt up against Cavil's balls, taking his aroused bell deep and feeling it throb.

"... or are you just waiting for a turn?" she asked with a grin, feeling Cavil's stiff rod slide through her wet labia. "Hahhh," she sighed, curling and uncurling her toes, petting the back of his head, gripping his right butt cheek and thrusting him into herself as Tannah pushed into his ass.

She glanced up again and saw Balter and Alswain looking down at her and at each other.

"I'm sure she'll understand if you guys don't want to," Tannah said, laying her breasts against Cavil's back and looking down into Aretta's eyes while she pumped her hips gingerly, making his cock respond inside her cunt. "It can be quite difficult pleasing a man if you've never been a whore," she said.

Aretta blushed and rolled her groin up against Cavil's, squeezing his penis with her pussy muscles and slicking its length with her arousal.

"I'll do it," Balter said, much to Aretta's amazement.

"Alright, so will I, I suppose," Alswain answered, standing up and walking around to where Balter was sitting.

Cavil lifted his head so that he and Aretta could both watch as Alswain approached Balter, his cock hard and dripping from its bulbous bell-end.

Balter stared at it with a look of vague apprehension.

"Fine, I'll go first," Alswain said, kneeling, gripping the base of Balter's penis as Balter stood up. He stroked Balter's smooth, wet erection, looking up at him as it swelled in his hand. Then he put his mouth around its tip and let his lips slide down his shaft and back to its rounded end.

Aretta felt Cavil thrust deep into her cunt as they both watched Alswain suck Balter's cock, his head bobbing forward and back.

"Ahhh," Aretta sighed as Cavil pushed the tip of his member through her tight, wet pussy, her vagina pinching the sides of his shaft as his balls pressed against her labia. She dug her fingernails into his butt and felt him rear back as Tannah thrust into him, dragging the head of his penis to her opening and growing even firmer between the lips of her sex.

"Ahhh ... oooh," Aretta whimpered as Cavil's hard cock surged through her slippery minora, the head of his erection swelling. She set her hands on his hips and felt her wrists and knees tremble as Cavil fucked her, moving his pelvis briskly back and forward between her and Tannah.

"Nnngh," Cavil groaned as his balls slapped against her cunt, his eyes fixed on Alswain while Aretta squirmed and creamed along his length. She felt her juices wetting his groin as she thought about his orgasm filling her and she pressed her heels into the backs of his legs and clawed at his ass to try and spur it forth while Tannah gripped his shoulders and took him from behind.

"Please cum in my girlfriend," Tannah breathed in his ear, and almost at once Aretta felt his cock pulse in the clutch of her vagina and spray hot seed down into her.

"Hahhh, ohh wow," Aretta shuddered as the bell of Cavil's penis throbbed and expelled slick cum along the inside of her cunt. She felt his butt muscles tense against her palms as he thrust his hard member deep into her pussy and groaned as he came.

"Ohh, yeah cum all over my cock," Tannah sighed as Cavil's stiff shaft pulsated in Aretta's vagina, its slippery girth expanding in the pinch of her sex as it squirted.

Tannah bucked her hips and Aretta could feel the tip of Cavil's cock rise and spray the roof of her cunt as she thrust herself deep inside of him. Aretta blushed and humped him slowly, spreading his seed all down the length of his penis as she dragged her wet slit along it.

"Oooooh," Aretta moaned, her firm clitoris telling her she wanted more.

"Okay, I think I'm ready," Balter said, watching Cavil squirm between Tannah and Aretta as he withdrew his cock from Alswain's mouth.

"You sure?" Alswain said with a grin, rising to his feet while Balter knelt.

Balter looked at Alswain's erect member for a moment, reluctance in his eyes as he turned his gaze on Aretta and Tannah once again.

"Go on Balter," Aretta urged as she drove her cunt against Cavil's groin, forcing his firm tip down into her cum-filled vagina. "You'll enjoy it, I promise," she said, blushing as Cavil put a hand on her breast and squeezed, his prick throbbing in her pussy, surrounded by his orgasm.

Balter opened his mouth and placed his lips experimentally around the head of Alswain's solid member.

"Mmm," he grunted, exhaling through flared nostrils as Alswain thrust his penis against the inside of Balter's cheek. Balter's eyes flicked back and forth between Alswain's bare stomach and Aretta as the girthy shaft slid into his mouth.

"Oooh ... now you're turning me on Balter," Aretta shivered as Cavil pulled out of her, his warm load drooling down her butt crack as his head slid through her wet labia. She looked up at Alswain's face and saw him smile back at her as he pushed his cock through Balter's lips.

Tannah held onto Cavil's hips and moved backwards with him, peeking up distractedly at Balter while Cavil stared down at Aretta's sex. Aretta spread her legs and touched her breasts, feeling a warm glob of cum drip slowly from her slit as it opened.

"You've a job to do my lord," Aretta said with a sly smile.

Cavil leaned in and gripped Aretta's naked thighs, putting his mouth around her sex and sucking her minora through his lips.

"You like the taste of it?" Aretta shivered, curling her toes and tightening her vagina muscles, expelling his seed into his mouth as he sucked her open cunt. She felt his tongue glide into her pussy and felt it move around her slick opening, gathering his cum, spreading it along the split of her womanhood while she pinched her stiffened nipples and watched Tannah pound his round butt.

"Haaahh," she moaned, feeling his tongue glide over her opening and up between her labia while Tannah put her hands on his ass, pulling his cheeks apart and thrusting into him. He pushed her knees back toward her chest and his face dipped low and she could feel him lick his cum off of her butthole.

"This is the second time someone's done this to me today," Aretta thought, recalling her encounter with Tovan as Cavil pressed his thumbs into her thighs and dragged his tongue from her ass to her pussy.

Aretta felt a flutter in her vagina as Cavil's warm mouth moved over it, her clit swelling against the flat of his tongue as it lashed firmly along her cleft. She splayed her toes and squished her tits together as she watched him suck the slick dew off of her erect nub, his lips pursed, parting her flower while Tannah drove into him, making his ass jiggle like a girl's.

"Nnnh," he groaned into Aretta's pussy as Tannah continued to fuck him. Aretta looked up at Tannah, seeing her satisfied grin under her dark hair as she dragged the ivory phallus back and then thrust down into him.

"Ohhh yes," she sighed, riding Cavil's mouth while he gripped her thighs, pulling her toward him and licking deep into her cunt while Tannah penetrated him. She put a hand on his head and rocked her hips, feeling his tongue surge between her curtains, drawing more of his seed and her slippery arousal out across her sex.

Aretta looked at Balter and saw him blushing a deep red as he dragged his lips up Alswain's cock to its swollen bell, stroking his own, drooling, engorged penis. Alswain gazed lustfully down at Aretta's heaving naked body and pushed his saliva-covered cock into Balter's throat.

Aretta felt her nipples stiffen atop her breasts as Alswain stared at her, her legs apart, her knees buckling as Cavil's tongue moved up the furrow of her womanhood and over her pulsing clit.

She felt Cavil exhale into her bush as Tannah drove her hips against his naked butt, shoving her cock deep. Aretta thought about letting Cavil and Alswain have her the way they had Tannah their first night in Bristelkeer as she rubbed her slippery vagina against Cavil's lips and tongue.

Tannah grinned down at her as she spread Cavil's cheeks and drove her penis into him. Aretta smiled back as Cavil's tongue slid up between her parted labia to the coarse tuft of hair above her sex.

She looked over and saw Balter holding the head of Alswain's cock between his lips.

"You're about to get a mouthful sir, are you ready for it?" Alswain asked, shuddering as he spoke, looking down at Balter while his glistening wet shaft pulsed in his mouth.

Balter nodded gently and shut his eyes the moment Alswain's seed pumped forth. Aretta recalled what it felt like, getting a warm, salty load on your tongue for the first time.

"You're never really prepared for it," she thought, watching Balter's face turn red while Alswain gripped the back of his head and made shallow thrusting motions.

"Keep it all in," he shivered, reminding Aretta of her first time as he ejaculated between Balter's lips. Aretta rolled her cunt across Cavil's extended tongue, trembling and blushing as she watched Balter fight to contain Alswain's load.

Cavil lifted his face from her cunt and sighed over the slap of Tannah's hips against his butt. She laid back and watched Cavil's swollen, upright member swing between his thighs as Tannah fucked him.

"I can't believe I'm going to let Alswain put his cock in my mouth," Aretta thought as she imagined having sex with him.

"I'm sure it will have been worth it, for seeing Balter's face," she told herself, gripping the backs of her knees and holding her legs apart as she looked at Balter and watched his lips slide back over the round tip of Alswain's erection, drooling a thick strand of cum down his chin in the process.

Balter's legs wobbled as he planted a foot and stood up, moving briskly toward Aretta's sprawled form. She reached out and gripped his precum-slicked cock as he knelt beside her and leaned forward, pressing his lips to hers.

He opened his mouth and Aretta felt goosebumps crawl up her stomach and over her rising breasts as his tongue slid across her palate along with a flood of hot seed. She stroked his rock hard penis, kissing him, licking Alswain's cum off of his teeth while Cavil put his head down and sucked her aroused and sensitive clit.

"Mmmh," she sighed as Cavil pushed his tongue down into her pussy, inhaling the scent of it as he licked the rim of her vagina, gathering her dew. Balter pulled his lips away from hers and Aretta held Alswain's gooey load in her mouth, turning to look at Alswain and cradling Balter's engorged cock in her palm.

She studied Alswain's shapely chest and stomach while she swallowed his cum, letting it slide back into her throat. She could almost sense his masculine desire to possess her flaring up as his orgasm coated her palate and clung to her teeth, her cunt moving against Cavil's face while Tannah grinned and pounded the Duke's butt.

Balter and Alswain each moved into place, kneeling beside her, their cocks erect above her face, each of them grabbing one of her legs and holding it up while Cavil ate her pussy hungrily, licking her slick groove, his drool running across her butthole.

She looked up at Balter as he placed his penis on her tongue and pushed its girthy head through her lips.

"Mmmmh," she sighed as he smeared frothy precum across the inside of her cheek. She grasped Alswain's member and felt it swell between her fingers as her palm glided along its length.

This felt different than whoring, Aretta decided, feeling Balter's cock surge into her mouth, its shaft slippery, leaving a trail of sweet residue as it slid across her tongue.

Trading sexual favors almost made her feel like an equal to these horny men.

She sucked Balter's slimy arousal over the bell of his penis and wrapped a hand around its base, stroking it while she turned toward Alswain. She peered up at him with a grin on her face.

"You're finally getting what you wanted you smug bastard," she thought, saying it with her eyes as she ran her tongue along the underside of his cock to its fat erect head. He looked down at her with a gradually widening smile as she captured the thick bulb of his member with her lips and sucked a dribble of salty cum from its tip.

"Mmmmm," she shivered, rocking her hips and curling her toes, goosebumps crawling up her naked thighs as Cavil licked the furrow of her womanhood up to her aroused bud. She felt herself blush as her lips moved down and back over Alswain's shaft, her hand pulling along Balter's erection. She felt their eyes on her pale breasts, and heard each of them sigh as they enjoyed her.

Alswain and Balter thrust through her fingers and into her mouth while Cavil buried his lips in her flower, licking deeply with his nose in her damp bush. Balter's cock was rock hard in her grip, its smooth length slick with saliva and precum that ran down her wrist as she stroked him.

Alswain let out a low pleasure growl as he pushed his firm penis across Aretta's tongue. She stared up at his grizzled face, feeling the bell of his erection swell against her cheek, tasting his cum as he drew back, dragging her lips toward its aroused head.

"What do I have to promise to stick my prick in your pretty arse?" Alswain shuddered as Aretta's mouth slipped over the round end of his cock.

"You ... ahhh," she gasped as Cavil sucked her clitoris, making her legs close around his ears and giving her a sharp, sudden orgasm. "Ohhhh," she moaned, feeling male arousal cling between her tongue and palate as she gasped.

She gripped and stroked Alswain and Balter's erect penises with slick fingers while she came on Cavil's mouth, her face and chest burning, her clit pulsing.

She watched Tannah grip Cavil's waist and stare down at her quivering breasts, making his butt jiggle with each shove of her hips. She felt moisture trickle down the crack of her ass and for a moment she was embarrassed to have squirted in Cavil's mouth.

Then she felt his tongue glide down between the folds of her sex and felt its tip probe her open vagina while her orgasm continued to flow in spurts.

"He's drinking my cum," she thought, feeling his nose rub against her throbbing clit as his mouth hung open against her wet pussy, the flat of his tongue stroking gently between her curtains.

"Ahhh ..." she shuddered, looking up at Alswain again, knowing he'd asked her a question earlier. Aretta's hands pumped idly along Alswain and Balter's cocks while she ejaculated against Cavil's tongue.

"Your ass ..." he prodded, pushing the slippery bell of his penis through her tightened fingers. Aretta smiled, glancing back at the curve of Cavil's bottom as Tannah's hands moved over it.

"You can have mine if I can have yours," she answered slyly, kissing the end of his cock.

"Deal," he said, pushing his penis through her lips. Aretta felt the slippery bulb of his manhood slide into her throat and she blushed deeply as she gagged and salivated around it.

She felt Cavil lick along her wet seam, gathering all of her cum with his tongue, sucking it off of her minora while her feet quivered in the air above his head. He gave her pussy a long, deep kiss, moaning between her labia while Aretta held Alswain's cock in her mouth, feeling it pulse with arousal.