All Comments on 'Tannah The Warrior Pt. 04'

by yembrose

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
WOW!

That scene between Tannah and Fanazar was the single hottest thing I have seen in my entire life. I really hope Fanazar isn't dead - he didn't deserve to die - but Gavwen and Jelek certainly got what was coming to them! I wonder if Tannah will see Fanazar again if he is alive still (fingers crossed), and this was a really good story overall. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More

Eagerly awaiting the next instalment... don't stop now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
oh yeah

Got to keep this one going !y

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
blazing drama

This chapter certainly lives up to the name of the series- Tannah the Warrior, culminating in a dramatic fight scene between the heroine and a particularly nasty opponent. This is certainly a gritty and violent chapter, but the writing is excellent, and not a word is wasted in this exciting sequel. The romantic episode is, however too short; were it longer, it would have heightened the drama of what follows afterwards. However, this is an excellent chapter nonetheless.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Bloody brilliant! Good to see justice served.

Tess (uk)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useryembrose@yembrose
125 Followers
A blue skinned alien, here to share erotic tales from all the worlds she's visited. Although Yember's species is hermaphroditic, she uses female pronouns for herself as her anatomy is more similar to that of a human female. Visit Yembrose on Patreon and Twitter for updates or...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES