All Comments on 'Tannah The Whore Pt. 02'

by yembrose

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
Dry_opinionDry_opinionover 4 years ago
Wonderfully twisted tale

A powerful female warrior provides sexual favors to inferior males just so they can feel an ego boost. The power dynamic is beautifully complex.

This bit was missing from the first chapter, glad it is back now.

Thanks for sharing the inspiration.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
great character development

In this chapter, Tannah, the heroine's character, is revealed in some depth, culminating in her feelings of betrayal at the end of the chapter, and leaving the reader on edge for what will happen next. Wonderful storytelling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great chapter, love the story. Balter’s tiny little ego can’t cope with a woman who’s a better fighter than he is only made worse by the fact that she enjoys sex, what a shocker huh?! Which obviously brings out the attempts at slut-shaming, what a prick.

I originally started reading the Warrior story and a comment there mentioned that this was the first story in the series but the dates don’t make sense unless this has been previously published.

Tess (uk)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useryembrose@yembrose
A blue skinned alien, here to share erotic tales from all the worlds she's visited. Although Yember's species is hermaphroditic, she uses female pronouns for herself as her anatomy is more similar to that of a human female. Visit Yembrose on Patreon and Twitter for updates or...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES