All Comments on 'Tannah The Whore Pt. 03'

by yembrose

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
use of grammar

This chapter is gritty and not always pleasant, but it is certainly an exciting one, and holds the reader's attention. The sex scenes are also well done, if too brief at times. The grammar could use improvement in places. For example, consider the following: "Wary of them regardless, Tannah stepped over thick stalks..." The phraseology here is rather awkward. It would be better if it read something like the following "Wary of them, Tannah stepped over thick stalks..." The word "regardless" is redundant here and a little confusing. A comma after the word "stalks" would be helpful. Finally, the word "smirked" is a word that is often misused in modern writing. This word is not a synonym for "smiled". It means to sneer, or at least to give a sneering or cynical sort of smile. It means a leering or sarcastic sort of expression. It is not clear from the story here just what "smirked" is intended to mean at the end of the chapter. (These remarks are intended to be constructive only, and is in no way intended to discourage the writing of yembrose, a fine storyteller.)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useryembrose@yembrose
A blue skinned alien, here to share erotic tales from all the worlds she's visited. Although Yember's species is hermaphroditic, she uses female pronouns for herself as her anatomy is more similar to that of a human female. Visit Yembrose on Patreon and Twitter for updates or...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES