Tanning Bed

Story Info
She thinks he is getting a little pale.
993 words
4.28
13.7k
8
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're getting pale. Maybe if You were a little more tan and dark I'd be attracted to you more." She said as I was walking out to work.

Although I do my best to stay in shape and workout 6 days a week I took that a little to heart but again she said it in some a devious way I knew she had something planned.

That day when I got to work the text messages started.

"What do you think about this bra?"

And then an image of her perfect breasts in a black lace bra popped up as an image on my phone screen. I had never seen her in that sexy piece before..so I knew that it was from her private collection that she wore for other men when she was cuckolding me. She knew that I was surrounded by male coworkers as well when she sent it to add to my level of humiliation. All I could reply was three heart emojis and a flame. It was the closest to seeing her in lingerie like that in a while so I had to soak it in.

"I thought I would wear it out along with these.."

as a picture of her in matching black panties popped up.. perfect completion and again..covering her bald pussy which I have learned to live without.

Again I am surrounded by all male coworkers so I have to hide my phone and my quick reply.

"I'm running so errands so I wanted you to know what I had on. Hope you get to see them up close!"

My heart raced at that text as I sunk into my chair and lusted over the pictures of her perfect breasts and pussy..covered by black lace.

"I made an appointment for you at the tanning salon that is on your way home today. I want you in the 12 minute bed twice a week. I want your skin tanned. It will make you feel better too! Just wear your Bluetooth earbuds in. Those beds run kind of loud."

I couldn't argue as I planned to head by after work to the tanning salon.

I arrived at it shortly after work and went in the front door and approached the college aged girl working the front desk. I told her my name and said that my wife had made me an appointment to get in the 12 minute bed.

She smiled and said "oh yes! She left you a package here too." As she handed me a paper bag. Open at the top..so I knew then even if she wasn't trying the college girl would have seen inside.

"I'm sure it's just lotion or something." As she giggled and pointed me down the hallway to the tanning bed.

My wife was right. The beds running were loud and I placed the Bluetooth earbuds in and Took off my clothes. I stood there naked and admired myself in the mirror for a few minutes..the gym has really been paying off..but then I noticed my cock..locked in chastity as it spends its life now..teased and denied.

I then looked in the bag as the timer on the bed was about 2 minutes from starting.

Eye goggles..

Tanning lotion..

and the black lace panties she was wearing earlier when she was texting me.

My heart dropped and started racing.

A note was attached..

"Told you..you might get to see these later today in person! Put them on BEFORE you tan. Text me when you get in the bed and close the top."

It was the closest I have been to her pussy in a long time.. as I slipped them up my legs and they tightly fit on my body.

Looking at myself briefly in the mirror before I heard the buzzer sounding 30 seconds to the start.

I crawled in the bed and sent her the "I'm in" text.

The bright bulbs kicked on and then the cooling fan.

My phone rang as I heard it connect in my Bluetooth earbuds.

Laying there in panties. Goggles on.

I hear on the other end..

Moaning.

My heart races as I think she is letting me listen to her masterbate as I tan but by this point in our relationship I should have known better.

Then I hear the grunt of another man.

Fucking her..or perhaps her fucking HIM. Either way it's in my ears..as I listen to the drone humming of the bed laying in her panties.

For the next 12 minutes as I soak up the bulbs heat on my body..I listen to her basically being bred by her lover.

"I'm going to cum!" He moans as I hear it..

and she quickly say..cum on my breasts..on this bra!

I literally can almost hear it splatter on her flesh and the lace as the buzzer for the tanning bed signals I am done as the lights and heat go dark inside as I lay there..

Coming to my senses as I hear the sound of them kissing and then the phone hang up.

Seconds later I get out of the bed and I see a new message waiting from her.

It's her perfect breasts again in the lace black bra. But they are covered in his cum.

"Told you..you'd get to see them again today.."

As I look at my cuckolded self in the full length mirror about to take my walk of shame in front of the college girls who know I was tanning in panties inside when it dawns on me what she just did.

Not only did she cuckold me..again..

Not only did she humiliate me..again..

But as I slip the panties off my body I see that she has literally BRANDED me with tanned on panty lines over my crotch and groin.

As I dress and walk out the slutty college girl and her friends at the desk smile. "Hope you don't have any tan lines.."