Tanning to Entertain Ch. 12

Story Info
Doubling Up, New and Old.
2.8k words
4.56
4.8k
2
0

Part 12 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sueshows
sueshows
334 Followers

It appears like James's wife might have caught on to his extra sexual behavior.

Of course, that leaves me with no sexual outlet. Wonderful. (bullshit).

I told Mariti what was going on.

"Damn, Mom. I feel guilty about the way I treated him now." Marti said.

Laughing, I told her, "Honey, he would lick your ass from here to China if you would let him."

"The problem is I don't have a fallback guy to give me sex," I told her.

"Well, we have to get active and fix that. I know a woman who got a guy to paint her house and would screw him the first thing every morning when he got there. It took a long time to get that house painted, though," Marti said with a laugh.

We all decided to go out to a neighborhood pub that evening, and I thought there might be a chance to meet someone.

After showering, I took extra care in applying my makeup—just enough eye shadow to contrast my tan. Marti showed me some other tips, and I must admit I looked great when we finished.

Marti went to my closet and picked out an outfit she thought I should wear. A baby blue corset, with a maximum cleavage exposure. A white blouse open to just the last three buttons and a denim skirt. Three-inch red strapless sandals.

We got to the pub too late to get a booth, so we sat at the bar with Mike between us.

"Mom, you're getting checked out," Marti whispered across Mike. "The guy in the green golf shirt."

I found the man and smiled. Not bad. Maybe a few years older, but trim.

Over the next several minutes, we exchanged glances and smiles. I might have run my fingertips over the inside of my cleavage a few times, but it didn't seem to turn him off.

Finally, I told Marti we needed to go to the ladies' room.

As I checked my makeup, I asked her if I should go over and grab his cock or what?

"I think he's just shy or maybe being cautious. If he doesn't respond in a few minutes, I will go over and ask him if he's gay!" Marti replied.

As we exited the ladies' room, low and beheld, he is talking to Mike. Mike introduced us and jokingly said, "Cal just wanted to know if your married, Mom."

"Cal, nice to meet you. No, I'm not married at all. Are you? " I said. He said he wasn't.

To tease him a little, I asked if he often came out to search for lonely women?

"Only those who are as beautiful as you," he assured me. And then a little boldly he added, 'especially with a fantastic body like yours".

Ah, a 'player!' I leaned into Cal to allow my breast to brush his arm. "You may be just what this woman needs," I told him.

I invited him to sit next to me. We all ordered new drinks and exchanged small talk.

I noticed Marti was massaging Mike's upper thigh and probably his cock. I could see her hard nipples through her thin white blouse.

Cal asked if Marti was my daughter, and I explained she is soon to be daughter-in-law.

Seeing Marti's activity, I thought I should 'test the waters' and placed my hand on Cal's thigh. Almost immediately, he slipped his fingers on my thigh, much higher up.

Mmm, I liked that. I moved on my stool and allowed my skirt to move further up. I opened my legs a little more. Cal leaned in and lightly kissed me.

I was holding his hard cock through his trousers. A very nice hard cock.

As a slut might do, I asked if Cal had his car in the lot. He told me he did.

"Take me to it, and I'll make you a delighted man," I said.

I told Mike we were going to step outside for a while. He looked confused, but Marti grinned and said, "have fun."

His car was almost in the middle of the crowded lot. Cal unlocked the doors, so I went in the back door on the passenger side. I leaned against the far door and waited for Cal to get in. Before he settled in, I had his cock in my hand.

Finally, we could adjust enough to pull up my skirt and have Ca's cock rubbing my opening. Damn, it felt good. Still, I wasn't able to allow full penetration. Finally, I called a halted and asked Cal to get out of the car. Holding up his pants as I hurried out and removed my skirt and taking off my blouse. Two mature adults, standing outside a pub and getting ready to hump like rabbits.

"Take off your pants and get back in," I told Cal. He did as ordered. I moved forward and straddled him. His penis acted like it had eyes, as I slipped into the hilt. I reached up and turned off the interior light and leaned over him.

I began to move on top of him, much to his approval; it seems from the sounds he was making. "Massage my breasts," I told him. His hands found my boobs, and he began an excellent massage of each. I wanted him to suck my nipples, but that would have to come later.

We could hear people in the lot, but unless they started putting flashlights on us, we weren't going to stop. Our sex went on for several minutes, with me cumming initially and Cal a minute or two later.

I was exhausted. I finally removed myself from Cal and tried to get redressed. The blouse was on the rocks, dirty. I chose to wear a dirty blouse. Cal told me once inside, he would have given me a $100 tow ear, the corset, and skirt. Damn, a voyeur! I'll make thousands of dollars in bets off him.

Cal ordered drinks for all of us as we continued to introduce ourselves. I explained my situation, divorced, housing Mike and Marii, and their pending marriage. Cal said he too was divorced and lived in the area but often was out of town on business. No children. He didn't date that much but happened to be in the pub to meet a friend that night. 'friend' had to cancel.

I apologized for being so 'forward' and aggressive,' and he stopped me with a hand on my thigh. He said he saw us walk in and was attracted to me immediately.

I didn't want him to think I came to bars looking for men regularly. But tonight was on the spur of the moment.

I started to ask him to follow us home but instead suggested he drop by the next day for a drink. I told him be could see me at my 'best' around noon when I tanned on my deck. A smile showed he understood my comment.

Marti and I sat in the den later that night while Mike went to shoot pool with some friends. Marti commented on my trip to the parking lot. "Did you all get seen by anyone?' she asked.

I told her about turning off the dome light and hearing people walking by just yards away. "It was a turn on really," I told her. "Just to imagine others seeing us having sex, wow, it was so hot."

As I talked, I noticed she seemed to be getting turned on. I upped the heat by standing up and taking off my denim skirt. Still, with Cal's sperm on my thighs and opening, I began to play with my clit.

Marti was staring at my behavior and began to raise her skirt and to rub her pubes. I suggested she get undressed so I could see her beautiful body. Without hesitation, she did as I wished. I motioned for her to sit beside me. Instead, she suggested we sit on the floor so we could be closer.

I removed my corset and sat next to her on the floor. I again began fingering myself with my right hand and using my left to tweak Marti's nipples. She leaned her head back and urged me to tell you about what happened in the parking lot.

I explained how we tried to screw initially couldn't get in the right position, but I suggested we got out of the car, removed more clothing, and I straddled him as he laid across the back seat.

"Was he hung? Marti asked. "Very well," I said. I continued, "I was so wet he slid into me easily, and I provided the movement to get us off. He loved it. We were so vocal, and I'm sure if anyone was in the lot, they knew what we were doing".

I saw Marti massaging her bare pubes. I spread her pussy and worked my fingers up to find her clit. She laid back on the floor and allowed me to play with her. She began to massage her breasts with her hands and soon had both of her nipples hard as pebbles. I kept my hand on her pussy but moved around to take her nipple between my lips.

I was steadily working her toward a climax when we heard the garage door opening. I didn't stop and continued to work on Marti. Knowing it was Mike, I knew he had watched us before.

The unexpected came when I noticed two sets of legs walking into the den.

Aw, shit! With both Marti and myself nude, knowing we were too far exposed to attempt to cover up, I glanced up to see Mike had brought home Kent.

Wonderful.

I whispered to Marti that Kent was here with Mike, but she showed no reaction at all. Well, unless you count her continuing to moan as I fingered her clit. I caught a glimpse of but of the guys sitting on the recliners and watching. I continued and, within a minute or so, brought Marti to a climax.

We laid side to side for a short time and finally sat up. Both us nude, but neither of us ashamed to having been seen.

"Mike, maybe it would be better to call if you brought a friend home," I told him, "Kent, you know you are not welcome here."

Kent began to apologize. I questioned him on just how many of his friends got a treat out of seeing his friend's mother naked in the photos.

He began to tell me how sorry he was, but now that I think about it, he never did tell me the number who had seen the photos.

I told Mike to get us some pizzas and pointedly added to take Kent with him. I said Marti and I would get cleaned up and should be back down when they returned.

Marti and I showered together, and she expertly brought me to a climax as we did. She was sucking on my nipples as she played with my clitoris.

We both sat in my bedroom as we applied makeup and finally choosing sheer beach cover-ups to wear downstairs.

I had just finished drinks when Mike arrived with the food. I told them to have a beer.

Kent said in one of the recliners, I in the second one, with Mike and Marti on the couch. We chatted about nothing, but soon the topic came around to sex. I asked Kent who he was screwing now. His reply was weak. 'Nobody," he said. To get an additional dig in, I wondered if he was jerking off to my pictures. No response.

We ate the pizza, and Marti mentioned my 'date' earlier. She filled the guys in on my performance in the parking lot. Mike seemed stunned to think his mother would do such a thing. I thought if he knew some of the things I had done, he would not be about to handle it.

I finished my drink and suggested Marti come with me as she got another one. Once in the kitchen, I asked her if I should come on to Kent or just let the evening end. Quickly she said it was up to me. I asked her about Mike being in the room. She told Mike already knew I had had sex with Kent, so it wouldn't be mind-blowing if I did.

We returned to the den, and I noticed Mike had sat the pizza box on the floor. Marti sat more closely to him and winked at me. She kissed Mike as she began to unfasten his jeans. Mike responded by standing and slipping both the jeans and his underwear off. His cock was already hard. Sitting back down, Marti cupped his balls and guided his cock to her mouth. Marti was rubbing her nipples with her free hand and frequently looking over to Kent AND me. She can be so sexy.

As she licked Mike's shaft, I slipped my fingers between my pussy lips and began to masturbate. I glanced over at Kent and saw he was rubbing his tool through his shorts. "Take it out, Kent," I told him. Immediately he did. I raised my leg over the arm of the recliner and continued rubbing myself. Kent was watching Mike and Marti as he began to jerk off.

I wasn't all that surprised to see Marti stop her oral action and lower herself to the floor. She positioned herself on her hands and knees and waited for Mike to enter her. As Mike slipped in her, I'll admit I was envious.

As they began to screw, Marti's huge breasts started to sway. DAMN! Her eyes were closed, and her expression revealed her pleasure.

I had almost forgotten about Kent being in the room. He was mesmerized by Marti, and I couldn't blame him.

I watched as he jerked his cock and finally gave in. "Come over here," I told him.

He stood and removed his shorts and underwear. I kissed him. Taking his cock in my hand, I got on the floor and spread my legs. I cupped my flattened breasts and raised them to him. Smiling, he got on his knees between my legs and leaned forward to suck my nipples. Oh, how good that felt.

I reached down, and, finding his cock, I guided it to my pussy lips. He arched his back so he could continue to such my breasts as I raised my hips to accept his cock. Kent's wonderful cock slid in me quickly. I pulled his head down and whispered, "I forgive you." He smiled and started to move inside me.

I heard Marti starting to climax, and knowing how vocal she is, and I knew it would affect Kent. He began to push more rapidly and soon shot his load inside me. He apologized and said he couldn't help it. I told him the evening isn't over!

Mike and Marti went up to shower as I laid on the floor. Kent moved over to lean with his back against the couch. Seeing all that delicious cum coating his cock, I moved around to clean him. I expertly tongued the cum off his tool and finishing by cupping his testicles. I could tell he was recovering quickly. I didn't rush things, and after cleaning him, I moved over to lean against one of the recliners. "Your turn' I told him.

When his tongue began to lick his juices off my wetness, I pushed his face into my opening. I held it there for a lengthy period, and once I released his face, I was pleased to see it covered with our juices. Awesome!

I went into the downstairs bathroom and got him a washcloth to clean his face.

I toyed with his cock, and soon he was hard again. I copied Marti's position and got on my hands and knees. "Fuck me," I told him. This time he maintained his control and moved in a steady rhythm as he moved into me. He reached around and pulled on one of my nipples. I pulled the other.

"Did you miss me?" I asked. Oh, Gawd, yes," he replied. "Are you going to treat me better?" I continued. "Oh, yes," he said.

I pushed back against him as I was approaching my climax. "I'm going to cum!" I told him. In a moment, I was shuttering in my second climax of the night.

I slipped forward and turned onto my bad and moved to take Kent's penis in my mouth. I whispered to him to 'fuck my mouth". I opened my mouth and found him slipping more in-depth into my throat. I did all I could to take all of him but couldn't. I placed my hand against his stomach to limit how deep he could go.

He continued to screw my mouth and soon was shooting his load. Warm and wonderful.

Finally, he stood, and I told him to come upstairs and to shower with me.

I looked forward to my young cock to return to my life.


sueshows
sueshows
334 Followers