Tanning to Entertain Ch. 13

Story Info
I admit to Marti I was a 'wild ass'.
2.5k words
4.59
5.9k
2
0

Part 13 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sueshows
sueshows
332 Followers

Marti and I were tanning nude on the deck and having wine coolers. We had been there for several hours, and the coolers were taking effect on both of us.

I was lying with my head on Marti's thigh as she leaned back against a railing. She was casually playing with my breasts and toying with my turgid nipples. It was driving me wild.

There had been several admissions about our sexual adventures, and I had admitted to her more than I ever had previously to anyone.

"Tell me your wildest adventure," Marti prompted me. "I know after your separation, you had to fill that void with something. How many times have you had multiple men at a time" She asked.

I guess the coolers had loosened me up to the point I didn't hold back. As Marti continued to massage my breasts, I told her my wildest, well, one of the craziest nights in my life.

"I use to stop in a hotel lounge in Louisville frequently on the way home from work. I would get there around six-thirty and try to sit at the bar. I usually prepped in my car for my appearance by removing my jacket and blouse and taking off my bra. My boobs were my best feature, so I wanted to emphasize my boobs put the blouse back on and button only the last few buttons at my waist. I let the blouse hang loose enough; it would gape and show my breasts if I turned slightly," I told her.

She was using one hand on my breast and the other on her own. Marti was getting turned on.

I began to rub my pussy with my right hand and was getting wet as hell with the memory of that night.

"The bartender and I had got to know each other on a first-name basis. She was a little older but extremely wise. She knew I was there to pick up men. I sat down, and Lisa immediately brought me a glass of wine.

"You look hot and ready to party," Lisa, the bartender, told me.

"I am so ready I might screw some guy right here on the bar," I said. "She smiled and told me she wished she had my luck with men."

"I sipped my wine and made eye contact with a couple of men standing in a small group down the long side of the bar. I smiled and got the same in return. I guess they noticed me adjusting my blouse to expose more cleavage, and within a minute or so, I was joined by one of them. We exchanged names and made small talk. He was looking at my boobs every few seconds. " I told Marti.

" I told him he should sit on the stool next to me. He did. And to award him for doing so, I placed my hand on his leg. As we talked, I learned he and his friends were in town for a conference and staying at the hotel. Perfect."

"He asked if I wanted another glass of wine. I told him I did. He waved Lisa over and got us refills. As Lisa sat my wine down, she asked if I was having a good evening. I answered, 'I think it will be exciting.' She smiled and walked away.

"I told my new friend I was on the way home and had stopped in for a drink. I mentioned I didn't have but an hour or so to relax before going home to do laundry."

Marti was pulling my nipples as I continued. "With his eyes on my breasts, I reached inside my blouse and cupped my left one, the furthest from him, and mentioned I would love to get to know him better. He immediately caught on. He asked me up to his room."

"I cupped his cock and balls as I finished my glass of wine."

"He looked down the bar and waved at his friends as we walked out of the lounge arm and arm."

Marti was eating up my confession. She adjusted her position to reach her labia, and I noticed her pulling on the inter lips. "DAMN Mom. Don't stop now!" she said. I moved her hand away from her pussy and slipped my fingers into her wetness.

I continued, "As we left the bar, I decide to do something I had always wanted to do. I turned toward the restrooms and led him into the Men's. He balked a little at first but followed me in. Once in, I turned and kissed him and slid his hand up my skirt. My panties were so wet, but he managed to push them aside and began to finger me."

Marti questioned, "you took him into the Men's Room? Was there anyone else in there?"

"No," I told her. Continuing, "I walked to one of the stalls and sat on the toilet. I fumbled with my fiend's zipper but finally got his pants down. I smiled and told him I was going to give him the best blow job he ever had. I began to suck him and play with his balls. To my disappointment, he didn't last long and shot his cum deep into my throat. I made a big show of licking him and cleaning his penis".

"I could tell he was nervous as hell. I certainly was satisfied. I helped him get 'decent' and shocked the hell out of him when I asked if he thought any of his friends would like the same? He assured me they would".

"He left the Men's Room, and within a couple of minutes, I heard the door open. I stood and said, 'back here.' The first of two men made his way to my stall. I had opened my blouse and pushed it back to expose my breasts. I wanted them to see my best feature".

'Without words, my new 'victim' took out his cock, and I began to tongue the length of the shaft. I remember making eye contact with him as I slowly slipped him in my mouth. I toyed with his balls and eventually had him deep in my throat. His hands were roughly handling my boobs, which I thoroughly enjoyed. I loved playing the role of a slut."

"A few minutes later, he dropped his load in my mouth."

Marti said, "Mom, that is so hot. We need to do that together sometime." I told her I wasn't that attractive anymore, but she would love the excitement. "What about the third guy?" she wondered.

"That's where it gets raunchy. I walked toward the door. I stopped at the sinks and removed my panties. I sat on the counter and invited the third man fuck me. In exactly those words. Both of my blow job recipients were now in the restroom and watching. I pulled my skirt up around my waist and opened my legs. Luckily, he wanted me. He lowered his pants and entered me smoothly. I was so wet I was surprised I could feel him. I placed my hand on the counter and let him screw me until he came".

"Damn, Mom! That is so hot," Marti said a little too loudly.

"As the three men watched, I masturbated to a climax. Oh, and as I was doing so, another guy, not with their group, walked in. I finally got myself together enough to walk out of the restroom. I went back to the bar and found my wine class still at my stool. I motioned to Lisa, who brought me a refill. As she sat it down, she reached across the bar and used her finger to remove a spot of cum from my cheek."

"I can't believe you," she said, smiling. "We need to go out sometime, so you can teach me your techniques. Hell, you're my hero".

I lowered myself and began to lick Marti's dripping pussy. I soon had her cumming loudly.

"Mom, we have to do that sometime. Really! That would be so hot." she said as she recovered.

"We'll see." I told her.

I was considering Marti's sensually. I'm not sure if I would want the competition. With her almost perfect body, especially her large, upturned nipples, and her come hither smile, I would be picking up the leftovers.

We decided to shower together and lay down on my bed. Casually stroking each other, we both were somewhat spooked win the down bell rang. I moved to the window to see someone getting back in their car. Later I realized it might have been the man from the previous evening.

Mike came in around 5:00, so Marti went down to meet him. From experience, I knew they were going to be having sex.

I was surprised they were going to come up to their room to do so.

I laid in my bed and listened to them, particularly Marti, making love. Her cooing, urging, directing Mike, was very arousing. Mike was her 'boy toy,' and she was training him well.

I heard them shower together, and as they were finishing, I slipped downstairs wearing a short white cotton skirt, and a thin baby blue blouse opened but tied at the bottom.

I was having a drink when they came down. I told both to fix a drink for themselves. Both came in with a bucket glass of bourbon and a mixture on the rocks—adult drinks.

Mike asked what I had planned, and I responded with 'absolutely nothing.' He asked if I wanted Kent to drop by. Both of us and of course, Marti, knew the reason for his visit.

"Sure," I replied almost too quickly. A sex party with my son, his fiance' and a barely 20-year-old seemed the perfect way to spend an evening.

I heard Mike making the call to Kent as I went up the stairs to apply a little makeup. Marti trailed me by a few steps.

"Mom, do you want Mike and me to go out to give you some privacy? " Marti asked.

Almost laughing, I told her there was little to hide in what was going to happen. I knew she enjoyed teasing Kent with her body and watching me turned her on as I had sex with him.

Marti and I returned to the den with carefully applied makeup and new drinks. I asked Mike if he was OK with me having sex with Kent in his presence. A huge smile came back, and him telling me watching me as he had sex with Marti made it all the better.

A short time later, Kent rang the bell. I adjusted my top to reveal my taut nipples and met him. I made sure the door was closed before I kissed him and placed his hand on my left breast.

Marti and Mike were on the couch, so I lead Kent to one of the loungers. Marti fixed him a drink as we started with the 'small talk".

Mike and Marti were sitting close together on the couch, and her hand was on his upper thigh. His open-legged shorts were perfect for her to pull his cock out if she wished.

I positioned myself to reach Kent's crotch while sitting on the arm of his chair. I told Kent to unfasten his shorts and show me his cock. As it emerged, I saw a drop of cum on the head. I ran my forefinger over the cum and licked it off. I untied my blouse and took it off. I leaned closer to him so he could take a nipple in his mouth. As he sucked, I whispered "harder" in his ear.

I glanced at the couch and watched as Mike removed Marti's top and massaging her full breasts.

Kent's penis was as hard as a rock and ready to use me. Oh, how I wanted that. Use me hard and thoroughly.

Again, I whispered to Kent, "I want it hard and rough." I didn't know if he understood my request. I was probably going to break new ground with him.

I got off the arm of the chair and removed my shorts. I stood in front of Kent and whispered for him to squeeze my boobs. Both of his hands move to my breasts, tightly squeezing them.

"Now twist them,' i whispered. Kent did as I wanted. To test him even further, I told him to bite my nipples. And he did! I had to say to him.

'enough' to save me from injury.

I almost lifted him off the lounger by his dick and positioned us on the floor. I took his cock in my mouth and slowly slid him virtually up to his balls into my throat. I backed off slowly and finally washed his hairy balls with my lips and mouth.

Laying on my back and raising my knees, I told him to "FUCK ME" loud enough for the neighbors to hear.

Kent entered me to the hilt. I was so wet I don't think he could do anything else. Smiling up at him, I asked if he likes me as a 'whore'?

"Hell, yes," he replied. "You are the hottest damn woman ever!"

He began to hump me, and I did all I could to meet each thrust. I grabbed my boobs and roughly manipulated them, pinching my nipples with my fingernails.

I don't know what was coming over me. Kent's full cock wasn't enough. I told him to stop and let me turn over. Once on my knees, I opened my rear to him.

"Use your fingers to open me more," I told him. "Use as many as you want." I felt his hand coming into my pussy. I could tell he was using at least three, but I wanted more. No one had fisted me previously, but I was enjoying all his hand. I felt him cup he had, and the last knuckle on his thumb slip into me.

I sighed. Oh, it felt so full. "Open your hand," I told Kent. Never had I felt so much filling me.

I guess Marti and Mike had been watching my transformation. They were now on the floor; Marti licked Mike's penis as she and he both watched.

I felt Marti touch my hand and ask if I was 'OK.' I assured her I was.

I reached back and found my clit. I pulled it as far as I could. I began to rub it feverishly. I got lost in my pleasure and soon was climaxing violently.

I collapsed onto the floor and laid there, attempting to recover. I had never been so exhausted.

I was ashamed of my demands of Kent. I hoped I hadn't push it too far for him to feel comfortable with me.

I finally got it together enough to get up on my knees to kiss Kent. I told him I needed a shower. I didn't wait for a response but stood and made my way upstairs.

Ten or so minutes later, Marti got in the shower with me. Holding me closely, she told me Kent had left, and she and Mike were going to bed. She kissed me deeply and, with a beautiful smile, told me how proud she was of me.

I slept fitfully and met the next day to applause as I came down the stairs.

Aren't young people wonderful?


sueshows
sueshows
332 Followers